A New Neighbor Ch. 06 - Owned Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie grabbed the hand trowel and started digging a hole for each bulb. She had to shimmy her way forward slightly, squatting down with her knees. To make things easier, she pulled her skirt up to her thighs, showing nearly her entire leg.

At the third bulb, she lost her balance and had to put a knee down to avoid falling on her side. While it meant getting dirty, it was a lot more stable and she opted to remain in that position. Within minutes, both her knees were on the ground, and adjusting her hair periodically only meant that streaks of dirt were brushed on her forehead.

Patty was coming in and out, enjoying the subtle submission.

By the time she had planted half a dozen, she'd been unable to prevent dirt from patching her clothes.

An incredulous voice called from behind: "Stephie, what the hell are you doing?"

Albert had walked out of the house for his Saturday morning basketball game and stopped in his tracks. His wife was almost in a doggy-style position, knees in the dirt and a good outfit that had been soiled. What the...?

"Oh, hey hon'. I'm gardening," she replied as she turned her head back to look at him, smiling brightly.

"Well yeah, but didn't you have the urge to change as well?"

"Too late now, I guess," she answered nonchalantly.

Patty nodded towards Albert with a smirk, shrugging as if to say, "Her idea."

He mumbled while looking at the sky, wondering what went through women's heads before bouncing the ball, getting in his car, and taking off for the game.

Patty smiled and said, "He seemed tense." Looking at Stephanie, she added, "You should take care of him."

"I did last night, Mistress..." and reading curiosity in Patty's eyes, she added, "With... with my mouth."

This short admission made her eager to tell Patty about the past week.

"I... I was imagining that you were giving me instructions on how to please him and what to do. It's what I've done for the past week."

Patty gave a look suggesting for Stephanie to go on.

"I've behaved as if you were still giving me instructions, as if you were still my Mistress."

"Such as?"

"I kept dressing up as you liked and maintained the same... 'haircut'."

"Show me," Patty casually ordered, getting turned on by the level of submission Stephanie was showing.

The yard was a square in front of the house, with both sides displaying tall edges. the side that touched the sidewalk was free of anything that could hide someone. The grass just went to the sidewalk; that was it. So if someone stood a couple of houses down, they would not be able to see Stephanie thanks to the side edges. Unfortunately, Stephanie would not see anyone walk by until they were almost on top of them.

Her pet adjusted herself and realized she could not raise her skirt and show her pussy while on her knees - she may as well show the world. The best way would be to seat on the ground, facing Patty, and spread solely for her benefit. She sat as lightly as she could, knowing that it would make little difference and that her ass would show green patches. Then she pulled the skirt back as much as she could, allowing her legs to be spread more easily.

And there it was: at the end of her interminable legs, her bare pussy, perfectly shaved as Patty had demanded before.

"Plant the bulbs in front of you so you look busy with something... Besides showing me your cunt." She couldn't refrain one side of her mouth to go up in a devilish smile.

Patty put a knee in the grass and laid her elbow on it so she could get a closer look. She could see Stephanie's puffy lips, gorged with excitement. Acting as if she was plucking some weeds, she got her hand right between her neighbor's pussy, eliciting an immediate deep breath as she rubbed her finger through the slit. She was drenched.

"Why did you use your mouth with Albert?" Patty knew the answer - or at least, thought she knew, but wanted to hear it. She was still pissed with her neighbor, but the anger was quickly winding down.

"I'm sorry, Mistress if I wasn't supp..."

Patty interrupted, "I'm asking a simple question."

"I didn't think you'd want me to use my other... holes, Mistress." Stephanie looked down, embarrassed by the language she used.

"Is there something else?"

There was a pause before the confession. "I... I didn't want to accidentally cum."

"I see," replied Patty, impressed with the level of role-playing Stephanie had gone through. "When was the last time you came?"

"A week ago." For further clarification, she added, "That... that night, Mistress," referring to the threesome, and immediately regretted talking about it. Thankfully, Patty acted as if she didn't pick up on it.

Well damn, that was over a week ago, Patty thought, with the gears turning fast. "And you haven't touched yourself since?"

"Oh, I've touched myself many times, but with no relief."

"Do it again," she casually ordered.

Stephanie knew that her Mistress was looking for reluctance. Not wanting to give her any concerns, she dropped the trowel and immediately rubbed her clit, dirtying it in the process. She felt the grains of soil scratch against her tender parts as she pressed her fingers against the skin.

As soon as her fingers rubbed her clit, words poured out of her mouth.

"P... Please, Mistress... I'll do anything you want me to... I'll be a good slave and I'll obey your orders. Please, take me back, Mistress."

She could have claimed that she didn't know what she was saying, that her mouth spoke faster than her brains. The truth was she was finally unfiltered.

Stephanie was doing her best to only move her fingers without moving her elbow. Even if she was concerned that someone would walk by at any second, the humiliation of masturbating in the front yard made her bite her lip almost immediately.

"You understand things will be different if I take you back?"

Stephanie nodded earnestly.

"Listen carefully to what I'm about to tell you. I won't go through this twice." She then warned her: "Don't stop what you're doing."

Stephanie nodded as her fingers remained busy on her clit.

"I will only be your Mistress and accept you as a slave if you give me complete obedience. You will be pushed, forced to servility.

She paused and added, "All of this," her fingers circled Stephanie "belongs to me."

Stephanie moaned and nodded with more eagerness, pleading with her eyes that it was what she wanted.

"Don't agree without understanding what I'm asking: this goes beyond having you service me whenever I want to, this goes beyond telling you when to masturbate at the office and keeping you a hot mess twenty-four seven. I will be able to gift you to anyone I want, put you through any public situation I'd like."

Stephanie nodded.

"Think a high-class exec like you can handle that?" Patty insisted.

Stephanie hesitated but she wanted to express her fears.

"I... I don't want to lose my job or get a divorce, Mistress."

Patty was impressed. Talk was cheap and everyone could agree to wild ideas until it came time to deliver. Her pet was thinking this through.

"Good. I will give you a safeword that you may use when you feel the session needs to be aborted. I will do my best to ensure that you are not caught in the act by your husband. You'll have to do the same."

Patty gazed at Stephanie for a while, then added, "These terms are non-negotiable." Stephanie nodded, looking at her from the ground, awaiting orders.

"Grab some more dirt and keep rubbing yourself."

The executive grabbed a morsel of soil between her fingers and placed it between her lips, rubbing it onto her skin.

"Pussy as dirty as the mind."

Stephanie's breathing became labored. She looked behind her to see if anyone was coming down the street and let a moan escape.

"Now tell me what you are and what I can do to you. And I better believe you."

Stephanie swallowed hard.

"Oh Mistress, if you take me back, you'll own me completely. I'll be yours to do whatever you want with. You'll own my mouth... my puss... my cunt and my... ass. I'll be the best slave, Mistress."

With each sentence, she pulled on her pussy's lips to show as much of herself as possible.

"And if I deem that you're not?"

"Y... you can punish me, Mistress. You can punish your pet however you see fit."

"You're not a pet anymore; you're just a whore now."

"Yes, Mistress," Stephanie panted. "Your whore, Mistress."

"I may never let you cum again and only use you to satisfy me," she paused before adding, "and others."

Even that statement sounded fine right now - she just wanted to be told what to do once more. If it was to fuck, lick and suck, so be it.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Then finish planting and meet me inside once you're done."

Patty decided she was not going to cut any corners. Her pet was going to finish the task before joining her.

And with that, Stephanie was left seating on the ground, legs spread, looking like a toddler in a sandbox. She realized that anyone walking by right now would likely have her committed.

Nonetheless, she maintained the position and planted the remaining bulbs carefully. Once ready, she wiped most of the dirt with her hand before getting up.

After a few minutes, what was bound to happen finally happened and one of the neighbors walked by, staring at Stephanie for a while.

The embarrassment of looking filthy washed over the executive as she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Next time, give me the outfit... That will be less disrespectful to those who have less," the neighbor hissed.

"Mind your own business," Stephanie snapped back.

The neighbor was in her early fifties and Stephanie recognized her as one that spent most of her time walking her dog up and down the streets. She was taken aback by Stephanie's court response, lifted her chin proudly, and with an air of righteousness, kept walking while muttering something.

Stephanie turned around and looked up at Patty's house. The door was partially open, an invitation into a new cycle of domination.

Despite the streaks of dirt on her body, she felt excited, caught her breath, and walked in while butterflies were invading her belly.

It only had been over a week that she had not been her sub and yet she missed it as if had been months.

Patty was going to ask about the conversation she heard outside but was too turned on from the little number her pet had just performed. She shoved her slave against the wall and locked her lips against hers. She let out a moan of pleasure as her neighbor responded enthusiastically.

As the embrace lasted, Patty lifted her pet's skirt, revealing a small portion of upper thighs that had remained clean. She moved her hand to Stephanie's mound, tore a button from her pet's shirt, revealing bare breasts uplifted by a shelf bra.

"Damn, she really has kept up with my instructions," Patty thought.

She cupped her pet's pussy, grabbing her lips and sliding a finger in her cleft. Stephanie was properly drenched even while Patty could still feel the bits of dirt that had sneaked through her skin.

"Are you going to leak on my hand like a naughty girl?"

The executive only moaned in response, too happy to be spoken to in such a manner.

Patty flipped her around and used the coating of juice on her finger to circle her smallest hole before slapping her pussy with her palm.

Stephanie squealed for a split second before spreading her legs further, showing her dedication and allowing Patty to play with her. Her Mistress alternated between sliding her fingers to tugging her lips.

Patty carried on and shoved a finger inside her pet. "Who owns this cunt?"

"You do, Mistress!" Stephanie blurted immediately as she threw her head back and opened her mouth to let a moan escape.

It was hard to explain how horny Stephanie found herself to be - nearly all of the time. Her daily masturbation exercises and edging, meant that any touch from her Mistress drove her up the wall.

Patty finger-fucked her briefly, and feeling her pet's legs start to buckle, she switched to her ass. Circling her smallest hole, she used her wet finger and pressed it inside, asking, "And this one?"

"Ah.... You, Mistress. You own it."

Stephanie welcomed the penetration, wishing she could grab her cheeks and pulled them aside as Patty pushed deeper, but she dared not. Meanwhile, her Mistress used her other hand to shove her thumb in her mouth.

"And this one?"

"Aww.. hoo do," the executive managed to say.

"I'll get you so horny, your pussy will be dripping on the floor but you won't be allowed to come. Is that what you're signing up for?"

She removed her fingers from her mouth, switched fingers so her thumb was in Stephanie's ass and her remaining fingers could rub her pussy.

"Yes, Mistress... Whatever you want."

Pushing her fingers deeper, Patty chuckled, "Good whore."

As Stephanie nodded her head up and down trying to catch her breath, Patty knew she had her where she wanted, "Fine, now I know who I'm dealing with."

Patty's fingers, along with the dirty talk, were getting the slut increasingly excited, dangerously close to letting herself go.

"Well, Princess, it looks like the dirtier I talk, the wetter you get." She pointed to the ground and said, "Hands and knees."

Stephanie immediately faced her neighbor and lowered herself into position. She felt as if something inside her was whole again; as if her organs had shifted back into place, where they belonged. Her desire for humiliation was fulfilled once again.

Patty removed her pants, loosening the belt from her pants, and wrapped it twice around her hand.

She circled the executive, letting the loose part of the belt glide against her skin. She knelt behind her pet and patted her pussy again.

"Dirty girl," she said, rubbing her fingers against bits of dirt stuck to her pet. "I'll show some clemency and clean you up."

She walked to the kitchen and came back with a soaked paper towel which she coarsely ran from Stephanie's slit to her ass, then between the lips.

Any touch drove Stephanie wild. As Patty started dabbing the moist towel, she couldn't help but buck with each sensation.

Once Patty was satisfied, she faced her pet, widened her stance, and said, "Beg for it."

She'd positioned her pussy at exactly the right height: Stephanie was able to look at it in all its glory but would have to crane her neck to get to it.

"Oh yes, please, Mistress, may your slut lick you?" Stephanie was extra cautious in her approach - she was so horny, all she wanted was to be told to eat her out, and be made to slide her tongue against her clit. Any mistake could have set her back.

"Mmm... Not yet. You may get close... Close enough for your nose to touch it, but that's it."

Stephanie immediately crawled forward until her nose was pressed against her Mistress' flesh. Oh, it was right there, she could have just extended her tongue by the tiniest amount and she would have tasted her.

The slap of the belt was not a surprise as she had seen Patty wave it to test the length. Still, the sting of the leather against her buttock had startled her.

"Do you deserve it?"

Stephanie bit her lip and nodded yes, pushing her face back and forth into her Mistress' lips. For some reason, she became emotional, as if being physically punished was an atonement of her recent sin. She teared up as the belt was flung side to side, hissing and holding her breath while she received several lashing.

"How many do you think you deserve for what you did?"

Panting, the executive wanted this punishment to count; she felt it was a rite of passage back to her mistress. She wished for ten, could take twenty.

"Thirty." Her mouth had blurted seemingly out of spite against herself.

How was she going to hide the marks?

Patty was impressed by the answer. She bent close to Stephanie, taking time to admire her forms - her arched back and her beautiful raised ass. She caressed her butt cheeks, then let her palm graze her slave's puffed lips.

Without warning, she spanked her five times on each cheek and with increasing strength.

Stephanie troopered on, keeping her jaw shut tight while her fingers grabbed onto the carpet so she wouldn't move. Once over, she let out a long sigh and duck her head on the ground. A sense of achievement coursing through her.

Patty ordered her to stay in position as she got up and left the room. Within a minute she walked back in and tapped her slut's inner thighs so she'd spread her legs.

As she performed, her Mistress pulled her pet's lips apart and pressed an egg-shaped vibrator inside her pussy.

Stephanie immediately groaned in pleasure as the girth of the toy surprised her. Still, it was quickly swallowed and Stephanie was left feeling the pressure against her walls.

For kicks, Patty pulled on the cord so the egg would almost come out before letting it sink in once more.

As Stephanie moaned in pleasure, her Mistress administered another round of spanks.

Patty then pointed a medium-sized plug in front of Stephanie's mouth, which she eagerly coated with saliva, panting with anticipation.

"Did you relieve yourself today?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered promptly. The butterflies in her stomach were increasing: anal had been a secret pleasure for years.

Patty added a dab of lubricant and placed the plug against her pet's sphincter.

"Oh, how eager we are," she commented, pushing until mid-point, long enough for Stephanie to get used to it before a final shove sent it in.

The toys made her feel full, squeezing the thin wall separating her vagina from her rectum. This seemed larger than what Patty had used on her before, and it would take longer than usual to get used to the size.

Patty faced Stephanie again, spreading her legs in front of her. Her slave got back into position immediately, craning her neck to rest her nose against the short strip of pubic hair, welcoming the feel against her face.

Her holes were full and her tongue was less than one inch away from glory. This was heaven.

The belt fell on her ass again, forcing Stephanie to shove her face deeper between Patty's legs. Unable to refrain, she extended her tongue and slid it against her Mistress' clit who moaned but shuffled back.

"No, no," Patty said, "I'll tell you when you're allowed."

Patty grabbed her phone and tapped a few keystrokes. Almost immediately, Stephanie felt the toy inside her start vibrating. The buzzing was strong enough to make her gasp.

Patty pulled back on her own lips to free her clit from its hood and looked to see that her slave waited for the invitation. She finally instructed, "Lick."

The executive nearly leaped forward and suckled immediately, moaning into her skin, nuzzling her face far between her legs so her tongue could reach the bottom of her slit and lap it up. All she wanted was to be a good girl and satisfy her Mistress with more devotion than she'd ever shown before.

Here she was, the powerful executive, naked and soiled with dirt, having begged to be another woman's sex slave. She arched her back and cooed each time her tongue landed on Patty's pussy, the excitement of being used for pleasure while the toy buzzed inside, driving her mad with desire.

There was a change in Patty. Her demeanor was more aggressive, and her actions... rougher. As her pleasure increased, she grabbed the end of Stephanie's hair and wrapped it around her fist so she could direct the action closely. To her surprise, her slave let a throaty scream of pleasure erupt, "Oh yes, Mistress!" before diving back between her wet lips.

"I'm going to treat you like a real slut, alright," Patty said between her teeth as she humped forward, forcing her pussy harder against her slave's face.

Stephanie lapped widely while Patty was squished against her lips and nose. She rubbed as hard and fast as she could, matching the rapid breathing and screams from her Mistress until she found herself completely locked against her.