A New Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I've always loved getting a blowjob because I thought it proved my dominance. You know, a woman kneeling before me, gagging on my cock, getting covered with my semen. It made me feel like a real man. But now, I'm certain I've never actually gotten a blowjob before tonight, and I'm also pretty sure that there is no more helpless and overwhelming place a man can find himself than at the mercy of a talented woman's hands and mouth. If you start giving lessons, I'm pretty sure all of mankind is going to be in serious trouble."

Lisa just smiled as I said this, her nails gently tracing little shapes on my chest as I began to sag with exhaustion.

I looked at her and asked, "This is so relaxing and I'm so drained that if you keep it up I'm going to pass out on you and I'd hate to leave you hanging. I'd be happy to settle between those legs of yours to return the favor if you'd like to reposition?"

"No, we'll do that later. And I'll also teach you that it's not just when I'm sucking you that you're at my mercy. After all, just because your cock is in me doesn't mean you're dominating me either, certainly not when I'm riding you, but not missionary or even doggie either. Get some sleep, you're going to need it."

With that I promptly passed out, nestled safe and secure between her legs. When I woke up, she was still wrapped around me, her head resting on my shoulder as she snored softly. I gently disentangled myself and went to use the bathroom. If I'm being honest, when she'd mentioned the difference between the positions a woman could be licked in, I didn't know what she was talking about since I'd never eaten pussy before. I kissed, got my dick sucked, fucked and left.

At that moment, as I knelt down on the bed and slid between her legs, I regretted that fact. With everything scary but thrilling about this situation, I cursed myself for never getting to know a pussy before. They'd never seemed worth it, though. They were for fucking not eating. Now I was looking square at a pussy that seemed to govern my world for now and I didn't know what to do. I saw a small strip of dark hair above it, her brown labia hanging to the side, shining and moist. I just knew that, as I saw my big, strong hands attempt to spread the diamond by grasping each of her thighs, I'd never seen them look so small.

As my mouth got closer to the deep crevice between her legs, I quivered from an intense feeling of vulnerability as her glistening thighs and glutes filled my world, threatening to swallow me up and crush me with every twitch of the raw, feminine power. As I placed my face deep in the diamond and began to suck on her lips, I thought about how stupid I'd always thought flies were for landing on Venus fly traps, and suddenly understood why they are VENUS fly traps, specifically. My trembling tongue passed between her labia and I wondered how many men had been in this position before, and if Lisa instilled the same, knee-jangling unfamiliarity of a previously unflappable man being unable to resist in all of them.

The taste and the texture was strange at first, but I got used to it. It was much wetter and warmer inside than I'd realized. I tried to get my tongue as deep as possible and quickly found my jaw aching as I opened my mouth wider to get deeper into her. She slowly awoke and moaned before promptly giving me instructions on where to lick, how fast and how hard. Her thighs wrapped around my head as she began to moan and shake with pleasure, those velvety steel thighs compressing my head as she began to make her final climb to orgasm.

As she finally went over the edge, I felt a warmth and satisfaction at knowing the pleasure I was giving her, even as I began to struggle for air and my head and neck began to ache with the force of her squeezing and thrusting. As the darkness closed in, she came down from her climax and released me, allowing me to gratefully pull in fresh breaths as blood again began to drain from my head. I rested my head on her thigh, gently blowing on her pussy like she had done to me and she moaned as she stroked my scalp and said, "Good boy. You take instruction well - there may be a future for you yet."

After she had a couple minutes to recover she rolled over and mounted me, her hips rolling, her pussy squeezing me in ways I had never felt before. Just as my eyes began to roll up into the back of my head she slid off and rolled over, pulling me with her, so I was on top between her legs. I suckled on her nipple until she said, "Well, mount up stud! Pound me into this mattress!"

Needless to say, I gladly followed her instructions, banging away as she moaned her encouragement and kept up that amazing milking thing she'd been doing with her pussy when she was on top. Once again, just as I was about to cum, it was not to be as she clamped down on my cock with her pussy and my waist with her legs, completely locking me in place. Remembering my pleasure at the outcome earlier, I moaned out in desperation, "Please Lisa, I'm begging you!"

Once again she giggled, but reminded me that I owed her a little doggie too and released me and pushed me off her. She rolled over and got up on her hands and knees and wiggled that luscious ass at me as she crooked her finger and said, "Come get it."

Wanting to break her control I leaned forward, burying my face between her legs and sucking her clit into my mouth and began to tease it with my teeth and tongue. She moaned with pleasure and as she began to shake I pulled back and rammed home my dick and began pounding away. I tried to reach around her to find her clit but the breadth and soft firmness of that magnificent ass seemed to keep me permanently at a distance.I soon realized I wasn't getting much penetration either, my dick not long enough to penetrate deeply between her thighs.

As I began to get frustrated at not being able to reach her warm depths, at not being able to make her moan my name and beg (after all, I assumed this was the position where no matter what she'd be at my mercy, despite her earlier claims), she suddenly let her hips sag, tilting her pelvis up towards me and allowing me to sink in. She grabbed my balls between her legs as she held me tight to her and began to twerk just the same way she had when she was on top. It was only seconds before we were both moaning as I came deep inside her and her orgasm overtook her.

As I collapsed to the bed, she shifted and I once again found myself ensconced in her loving embrace.

"Your ex-husband's really an idiot if he voluntarily gave up what we just had. Lisa, I can't begin to express my gratitude, I'm just overwhelmed with emotions in a way I never have been before."

She gently wiped the tear that slid down my cheek as she said, "I know, he wasn't man enough to accept us being equals in the bedroom. If he couldn't dominate me, he felt worthless. I need you to know, if we're going to keep doing this, there will be times when I want to be dominated, to let myself relax in your strong arms and trust you to show me the way, but there will also be times like tonight, where no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, you'll be my good little boy and putty in my hands."

I looked deep into her eyes, knowing that she could read my thoughts as I thanked all the gods that she had chosen me as we gently drifted off to sleep together.

When we woke in the morning, we were both so worn out that we called our bosses and said we weren't going to make it in that day. We spent the rest of the weekend together and while I'm still adjusting my attitude towards women and trying to figure out what else I was oh so wrong about, the one thing I am sure of is that I never want to let this amazing lady go.

12