A New Pet Pt. 01: Inspection

Story Info
Narrator inspects the feral male she caught and will adopt.
1.1k words
4.18
6.4k
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose that if I caught you to be my pet, I'd have to have your arms tied behind your back to make you easier to control until I got you to the bedroom. But, once I did, I'd untie them so I could strip you naked and so that I didn't damage your shoulders as I pushed you backward onto the bed and held you down with my body.

I would tie your arms and legs to the bed so I didn't need to worry about you struggling or interfering. Then I'd want to begin with a careful overview and exploration of your body, and with a reminder that you didn't have permission to get hard until and unless I said so.

If you started to look like you were getting an erection during any of this, you'd get a firm rattan cane slap to your thighs or, if necessary, your balls... (Some people think pets don't need balls, but I disagree: it's good for them to have a sensitive spot that's easy to punish if they misbehave, as well as being fun to play with.)

I'd crouch on all fours over your prone body and look you in the eyes with a smile, stroking your head a little. "Such a good pet. You're going to be obedient to your new Miss, aren't you? You wouldn't want to do anything that made me have to punish you."

Then I'd move down slowly, rubbing my face on your nicely-smooth chest and licking your nipples some, while occasionally glancing down to make sure you weren't getting an unauthorized erection. Then, once I'd finished with that, I'd pinch them and twist them a bit just to see what sort of sounds you made.

I'd move further down to examine your genitals next. They seem to be very nice: I'd firmly grip your balls in one hand and tug down on them, just enough to cause a little pain along with arousal and make sure you knew that I had your maleness in my hands. With the other hand, I'd pinch the nicely puckered tip of your foreskin and pull it forward to see how far I could stretch it out, before sticking a finger into it and fucking your foreskin with my finger.

I'd bring my face close down to your dick while I was doing this and probably would rub it on your nice pubic bush, inhaling to smell the odor of your sex. It's so hot to have a man so completely under my control...

I imagine by this point you'd be unable to keep from getting hard, so I'd likely have to stop fucking your foreskin, though it's so nice to have a pinky deep inside the dark, wet heart of your sex, rubbing your frenulum and making you moan.

Since I didn't give you permission before you allowed yourself to become erect, I'd let go of your cock and reach over for a rattan cane and rap you on the legs a couple of times with it while I squeezed your balls a bit tighter.

Once you apologized for being a disobedient pet, though, I'd let go of the cane and your balls and move back up to your face to kiss you on the forehead before licking and sucking on and perhaps biting your nipples a bit: they definitely look juicy. Then I'd come back to your now-hard cock and pull the skin down as hard as I could so you would feel the strain in your frenulum, while I tugged on and squeezed your balls in your other hand.

I'd start to lick the underside of your cock with special focus on your frenulum, and perhaps occasionally let my lips close over your glans. "You know that now that you're a pet, your cock belongs to me, right?"

"Fortunately for you, I'm quite fond of it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you fuck me with it: you're just a pet, after all, and it would be unseemly for you to put it inside your Mistress's butt or vagina," I would continue.

"Of course, I do enjoy giving blow jobs, so if you behave well, I may give you those from time to time. Of course, if you don't...I might just bite it instead!" I would then dig my teeth into your glans a little, just to make you squirm.

I suppose, if you were being good and not whining or begging through all of this, I might give you a taste of my skill at deep-throating, taking your long man-cock all the way down my throat for a moment while I pressed my nose into your musky pubic hair. I'd withdraw it quickly, before you could start to enjoy it too much, though, and would bring my face up to yours to give you a quick peck on the forehead.

With that, I'd begin explaining what your new life was going to be like. "Tomorrow I'll have to take you to the vet to make sure you've had your shots and to get you a vasectomy." As you whimper a little, I remind you "I said I was going to let you keep your balls, but we certainly wouldn't want you getting me or my friends pregnant, now would we?"

"Once that's done, she'll sign off the papers that say you're officially adopted and mine, and not just a feral male. You'll get a proper collar with my contact information on it so that you can be returned to me if you get lost. And, of course, proper pet's clothes so you don't look like a feral when I take you in public."

If you looked relieved at the thought of clothes, though, I would remind you that you wouldn't be wearing any at home: there's no need for that, since you're just an owned pet male, not a proper female person.

"Of course, while I am going to train you not to touch your male parts without permission, that will take some time, I imagine, so I am going to start you out wearing a chastity cage to keep you from being tempted. Obviously, your cock is too hard to fit in one now, but I'll leave you tied to the bed in here while it I cook us dinner, and hopefully that will give it time to subside so I can get you properly locked up for the night."

With that, I would turn out the lights and close the door, leaving you in darkness to contemplate your fate while I prepared a a simple dinner and texted some friends to tell them about the feral male I'd caught and was going to adopt.