The Submissive Cum Factory Ch. 01

Story Info
They overstimulate, spank, edge and fuck men for cum.
1.2k words
4.01
14.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

"Our boys and girls produce the finest cum in the entire state," Laura says proudly. "I, however, specialize in our boys. They're young men who were in debt and signed a contract that states they are willing to cum for financial compensation."

Her men, from the ages of 18-28, were given a drug that gave their semen medicinal properties that aided in cancer treatments. It was the miracle drug that could only be produced from the sexual fluids of a male. Laura's job is to give her guests of the facility a warm welcome and an entertaining tour, and she loves her job and her boys very much. Her ivory heels clack against the tiles as she leads them to a soundproof room. In it are a dozen moaning men having their balls drained by a suctioning machine, producing glasses full of white. Their hair is damp with sweat and their eyes unfocused, some even weeping from the overstimulation.

"These are our Generic Boys. They need no special treatment to produce high quality cum other than the aphrodisiac we give all our producers."

She takes a muscular blonde boy off the machine. He's gagged with tears running down their eyes, unable to speak. "Sometimes I come by and milk one by hand, just to see if I still got it!" She begins to pump the boy's cock with one hand and pulls down the gag with the other.

"Thank you for mi-m-milking m-me Mistress L-Laura!" he cries out.

"They are usually very grateful for a human touch, even when beyond their limit." She places the gag back in his mouth. "Another drug we give them makes them very submissive and eager to please, activating a part of the brain we've dubbed The Submission Instinct." She takes a syringe out from her pocket and jabs him with it, making his pupils swell. She gives his balls a teasing lick and he wails, bucking desperately for more stimulation despite just being milked for hours. She simply laughs and leaves him there untouched.

"We occasionally take away all stimulation with the drugs still in their system and they go crazy. Would you like to see the rest of the place?"

The boy's eyes widen in horror of being left untouched and he begins to plead behind the gag, only for Laura to laugh at him cruelly.

The agreement is unanimous. "Bye my little cum sluts! I'll suck off the one who makes the most, as per usual." And with that, she leads the crowd into the Masochist Wing.

2

"Our state of the art spanking machine keeps our boys' bottoms sore at all times. The brain receptors active when receiving pain makes their cum more effective as medicine."

There are seven men, four having their asses paddled without mercy, two having their nipples twisted and shocked with an electric prod and only one having their balls lightly spanked. Like the other men, they're gagged, drooling and have hard cocks attached to a tube that both massages their dicks and collects their precious cum.

"I forgot to mention this but when they need a break, they press the button on the right arm of their chair," Laura explains. "We value the consent of our producers and want them to remember that they're important as an individual."

A freckled redhead presses the button, and the swats cease on his poor, abused ass. Laura pops open a bottle of lotion and rubs it across his sore bottom, finger tracing along his crack. He shudders in response. "This one is here half the time and in the Ass Fucking Station the other half. I will show you that area next." She pops the gag out. "You did a good job, Johnny," she croons, and kisses him softly on the lips.

"They have a Break Room with refreshments over there with a nurse and therapist for any help needed. And please no pictures."

A man quickly puts his iPhone in his pocket at Laura's angry look.

"We value the privacy of our boys and want to protect their identity. Despite it being a valuable profession, being a producer has a lot of stigma these days." She pats Johnny on the head as he heads into the Break Room.

"Next stop, the Ass Fucking Station!"

3

In the next room, the walls are white and there are three squirming men on their knees and hands as they get fucked mercilessly in doggy style. Laura stands in front of them, her sharp green eyes studying them coldly.

"The fucking machines have thick dildos that plunge in and out at different speeds," says Laura, patting an Asian boy with dark curls on the back who was getting fucked fast and rough. The glass tube on his cock bounces around with the thrusts as he bucks his hips.

"These boys get no dick stimulation unlike everyone else. So they don't cum as many times, but when they do, it sure is a good amount!" She pulls the gag off the chubby middle one.

"Please touch my cock!" he blurts out shamelessly. "I'm begging you! This is straight up torture! I'll do anything!"

"I know you will," she says with a smirk, and slides her manicured fingers into his mouth. He doesn't dare bite, sucking her digits instead. She pushes her fingers in deeper and he chokes and drools, only for her to remove them and pop the gag back in his mouth.

"The Orgasm Denial room is the last one. Prepare yourselves, because these boys are my most pathetic."

4

"This is the only station in which the boys aren't gagged. We provide an audiophile service that sells recordings of them begging to cum which has become quite popular," says Laura.

"Let me cum, you evil bitch!" spits out a muscular, tattooed man with glasses.

Laura picks up a paddle. "What did I tell you about being rude to me, Ryan? Do you want another ass paddling? Or would you like that?" She turns to her audience. "We've been considering moving Ryan to the Masochist Wing. He swears he's not a pain slut, but I know a pain whore when I see one."

"Shut up! I'm not a pain slut! I'm not! I'm not!" She reaches over and twists his dark right nipple, long nails digging into the flesh there and he lets out a shameful moan.

"You sure about that?" she says with a mischievous smirk.

"That proves nothing, you witch! Let me cum, damnit!"

Laura picks the walkie talkie up that's hooked to her belt. "Jim and Cam, can you bring Ryan to the Punishment Room and put the itching cream on him?"

"Fuck! What the fuck!"

"Just press the Break Button if you have that big of a problem with me," says Laura with a roll of her eyes.

"Hell no! I get paid by the hour and I ain't no coward," he spits.

Two men slightly bigger than him enter the room and flick the massaging machine off, remove the tube off his dick and drag him off, cussing and red in the face.

"Let's follow along. I particularly love seeing Ryan get punished! Feel free to leave the tour if you'd like because that's the last room for milking--the Punishment Room is just for discipline among our producers. It's quite the sight to see, though."

With a grin that would put the Cheshire cat to shame, Laura sees no one making a move to leave, too entranced by the magic of the Submissive Cum Factory. She is beyond happy to be where she is with her job, and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.