A New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clyde?" called Elizabeth.

Clyde hurriedly pulled up his pants, suddenly feeling cold. The last droplets deposited themselves warmly along the side of his leg and obeyed gravity, heading towards his knees.

"Come have a bath. The water's still warm," she called to him.

Clyde took a deep breath and let it out. It wasn't quite the release he had been hoping for. He steeled himself and headed back indoors, where Elizabeth had already dried and donned a nightgown.

He headed for the bath. The water put off some heat, and Clyde found himself longing for that warmth. The water was a milky white and smelled of lovely things -- perfumes and oils and Elizabeth.

"Clyde?"

He looked up. Elizabeth had perched herself on the four-post pine bed, and was nestling herself beneath a quilt. Her eyes bid him to come hither.

"Maybe... when you're done... if you want..." she said, "you could have..." She looked away demurely with a crooked smile on her face. "Me!"

She was utterly charming. Clyde smiled in spite of his exhaustion. His penis gave a little twitch. He looked down at his spent member, and realized with dawning horror that he was NOT ready to go.

End.

Author's Note: This is the first story I've uploaded here. It turned out a little longer than I expected. I just wanted to set the stage and develop the characters a little. I like a little plot and set-up. If you read all the way to end, thank you!

12