A New Prescription Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so good to see you," Isabella said, with just a touch of an Italian accent.

"Thank you so much for fitting us in," Mrs. Johnson said.

"For you, any time," Isabella said. "It worked out well anyway. When I called to bump my other client's appointment, she thanked me, as something else had come up."

Horror swept across Mrs. Johnson's face. "They were going to bump... you?"

"I know, I know, I don't understand it, either, but that's the business. So anyway..." Isabella clapped and honed in on Jess. "This is the young lady who needs a dress. What's the occasion?"

Without warning, Jess heard her voice answering before her brain could catch up. "I'm going on a date tonight with her and her son," Jess said, "and hopefully by the end of the evening, they'll be tearing the dress off of me." She clapped her hands over her mouth. "Oh, fuck, Mrs. Johnson, I'm sorry."

Isabella turned to her friend, eyes wide, and wagged a finger at her. "Naughty, naughty, Holly."

"Just sort of happened," Mrs. Johnson said, as if nothing untoward had just been revealed.

"I didn't mean to say that. I'm so sorry," Jess rambled. A flush rose up in her cheeks.

Isabella laughed. "Oh, please, there are more confessions in here than in church."

In a panic, Jess shot a look at Mrs. Johnson, who waved a dismissive hand. "Izzy here is discreet, hon. Discreet with clients, discreet with details."

"This isn't weird for you?" Jess asked Isabella.

The sensual Italian woman strode over to her, placing a hand on her cheek. "This store exists to make people feel beautiful. What happens outside this store is none of my concern."

"Can you find me a pretty dress?" Jess asked, hope caught in her throat.

Isabella smiled warmly at her. "My dear, there are no pretty dresses here. Only magnificent ones."

Over the next hour, the three women poured over Jess's measurements, her preferences, and the store inventory until they'd narrowed it down to three dresses. The first one that had drawn Jess's eye was a stunning green off-shoulder cocktail dress, asymmetrical and ruffled.

The second was a microfiber black dress with sheer vertical stripes of transparency, rising up into a collar. Long sleeves would cover her arms while its short, short skirt would barely cover her legs. Isabella promised the dress would hug every curve on Jess's body.

Finally, the third dress was a lilac lace-up midi dress adorned with a floral pattern and spaghetti straps. Admittedly, much more casual than the other two, but it looked so fun that Jess couldn't pass it up.

In the back of the store, the changing rooms were far more structured and formal than the department store rooms Jess was used to. Each room was fully separate, with its own door and walls, not just a sliding curtain or stall door.

Inside were plenty of hooks for clothes, jackets, and purses, a floor-to-ceiling mirror, and odd black, egg-crate foam paneling everywhere in between.

With as much as Jess had adored the green cocktail dress and lilac midi dress, once they were on, they just didn't feel "date worthy." Gorgeous and expensive as they were, and as guaranteed as a top spot in her wardrobe as they would have been, Jess didn't just want gorgeous. She wanted explosive.

Third time's a charm, she thought, as she disrobed and slipped on the skin tight black dress with the transparent stripes. With its long sleeves and neck collar, not only did it accentuate every peak and valley her body had to offer, but in the light of the changing room, her soft, puffy nipples were noticeable through the stripes.

A rush of excitement turned into liberation. With that freedom came confidence, and with the confidence came a pleasant tingling feeling across her tits, along with a wetness in her slit.

Jess opened the door and strutted out like a veteran runway model.

Collectively, the jaws of Mrs. Johnson and Isabella dropped, their expressions one of mirrored awe.

"What do you think, Mrs. Johnson?" Jess asked, twirling once around. "Do you think Max would like this?" She sashayed her hips back and forth, with a finger in her mouth.

"Uh... um..." she stammered.

"Holly," Isabella said in a playfully accusatory tone, "tell this stunning creature what you think of her."

"You heard her," Jess said. "Tell this stunning creature what you think of her, Mrs. Johnson."

Jess jutted her chest out and slowly sauntered over to Mrs. Johnson, making sure that every curve was in motion. Now hard, her nipples rubbed against the interior of the dress, sending chills through her body.

When she got close enough to touch, Jess pushed her hips out and reached for Mrs. Johnson's forearms, placing the other woman's hands firmly on her tight ass. With a gentle grind against the older woman's midsection, Jess leaned in close.

A visible shudder ran through Holly's body, followed by a slow blush that crept up her face. "Good," she said through a shaking voice. "I--I think it looks good."

Jess brushed the back of her fingers against Holly's cheek. "Just... good, Mrs. Johnson?" Her voice was barely above a whisper. Jess scraped her lips against Holly's.

A lustful groan echoed out from Holly, who pulled Jess to her, their lips colliding, their tongues dancing. Jess whimpered in shock, and then her hands went to work.

"I'll be going to lunch," Isabella said, unable to hide the amusement in her voice. "You two enjoy yourselves."

After that, Jess lost track of time. Everything became a tangle of flesh and fluid. Before long, she was pinned up against the changing room wall, her skirt hiked up over her hips.

Down below, Mrs. Johnson buried her face into Jess's soaking gash, ensuring that pure pleasure overrode rational thought. Her tongue flicked inside, exploring Jess's crevice, then her swollen clit.

"Yes, yes, right there," she panted, placing a hand on the back of her lover's head. Jess bucked her hips over Mrs. Johnson's increasingly wet face.

She raised her right leg and Mrs. Johnson took full advantage; her mouth was everywhere at once. Jess closed her eyes and groaned, leaning her head back against the wall.

No mystery anymore where Max got all his talent from.

Tendrils of wicked pleasure radiated throughout her body. Fucking Mrs. Johnson's face, Jess's panting quickened. All at once, her orgasm exploded and she yelped out. The toes on her outstretched leg curled as every pleasure center in her body exploded up at once.

With her body weight entirely supported by one leg, it just about buckled, but she steadied herself. As she lowered the other one back to the floor, aftershocks thundered through her body.

Mrs. Johnson pulled away and Jess reached out for her with both hands. The dressing room lights reflected off the juices covering Holly's face. Jess doubted she'd ever seen anything so beautiful in her entire life.

"Mrs. Johnson," Jess said, panting, and lowered herself to the ground.

Smiling back at her, Holly rubbed the side of Jess's face lovingly with her hand. "My girl," she said.

Jess followed suit, rubbing the face of the angel who just got her off, whose face still glistened with sex. "My woman," Jess said, still breathing heavily.

"Oh, what am I gonna do with you?" Mrs. Johnson leaned in and touched her forehead against Jess's, then followed up with a kiss.

"Hopefully more of what just happened," Jess said.

"I think I can manage that," Mrs. Johnson said, wiping a hand over her face. "You know, I get the appeal of that now."

"Max certainly enjoys it."

"Speaking of which, let's pay for this dress and get cleaned up. I think we're gonna show that boy a good time tonight," Mrs. Johnson said, biting her lip.

As Jess basked in the afterglow, warmth and love unambiguously flowed from Holly. In almost any other circumstance, Jess would've attributed it to years of motherhood. But even before her own dad ran off, there had been nothing like it in her own home.

Jess understood her mom loved her. But before their divorce, and especially now, it was a love of obligation, accompanied by very little warmth.

Holly's love was a beam of sunshine, brilliant as it was deep. And despite the whirlwind of events over the last couple of days, deep in her heart, Jess already knew.

There would never be another woman for her besides Holly, just as there would never be another man for her besides Max.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," Jess said. There had been no intention to vocalize it, but once she heard the sound with her own ears, she was glad she did.

"Oh, hon," Holly said, her eyes sparkling in the light. She placed a soft hand on Jess's cheek, who reached to hold it in place. "I love you, too."

"Holly," Jess started, then pulled the woman's hand away from her cheek and kissed it. "I know this is fast. I know how young I am. I don't want you to feel pressured to say anything you don't want to."

Holly laughed, just once, but it was earthy and melodic to Jess's ears.

"We just admitted to Izzy that we both fucked my son. I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to lie right now with the Intrusivan running through my system."

Jess smiled in response, and more warmth spread within her.

"It doesn't matter what my feelings are or aren't supposed to be," Holly said. "My feelings for Max and my feelings for you are something I struggle not to scream from every rooftop in town."

"I know the feeling," Jess said, smiling.

"And because of those feelings," Holly said, with a devilish smile, "I've got news for you two tonight."

Feigning shock, Jess drew herself back and placed a dramatic hand on her chest. "Mrs. Johnson, are you keeping secrets?"

Holly bit the corner of her lip and nodded vigorously.

Leaning into Holly's ear, Jess whispered, "I can't wait to hear them."

***

Max couldn't wait to show his mom. After months, he finally cut his hair. What used to be a giant flop of blond hair was now finally trimmed short on the sides and back, leaving the top longer and slicked back.

He'd also decided to broaden his job prospects and quit his shitty retail job. Not having a backup already lined up sucked, but at just a hair over minimum wage and no set schedule, fuck that job.

It had been an easy task. Really, a single text message was all it took.

-Gary, I quit-

Gary's response was also appropriate.

-Whatever-

And that was that.

Max would continue his search for a job tomorrow. Tonight was date night with his women.

And right on time, the laundry room door to the garage opened. The ladies were back from their shopping trip.

"Good afternoon, ladies," Max said, welcoming them with open arms at the front of the hallway.

Both women stopped dead in their tracks when they saw him.

"Max, oh, my God, your hair!" his mom squealed. "I love it!" She ran to him and wrapped her arms around him, sliding her hands up and down his newly shorn sides.

Jess nodded approvingly. "Max, my guy, that's a good look."

"That was the hope," he said.

"When did you do this?" his mom asked.

"Earlier this afternoon while you two were off shopping." Max furrowed his brow and leaned back down to his mom. She smelled... familiar. "Mom?"

"Yes?" she asked.

"Does your face smell like pussy?"

Holly choked and laughed while Jess doubled over, cackling.

Realization dawned on him. "Ohhh..." he said. "Apparently dresses weren't the only thing Jess tried on today."

His mom patted his cheek. "Don't worry, lover boy, I'll make it up to you later."

"Mmm, promises, promises," Max said. "Not too bad, is it?"

"I rather enjoyed myself," Holly said.

"Well? Do I get to see what Jess picked out?"

Jess walked up to Max, shaking her head. "Absolutely not. You can wait until we leave for dinner. I promise it'll drive you crazy."

"Cavewoman Jess want bonk?" Max teased.

Holly cleared her throat. "Cavewoman Mom would also like bonk, please."

Max sucked in a sharp breath. "I don't know, Cavewoman Mom, my bonk schedule is filling up real quick."

With a wry smile, she gave his chin a quick tap. "Just as long as you fill me up real quick, young man."

Max smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "There might be an opening."

"There better be," she said, planting a kiss on his lips. "Now, if you'll excuse us, the ladies must get ready."

***

Dressed in his custom-tailored suit, Max was ready for the evening. Isabella Montclair had purchased it for him as a graduation gift. Seeing as how her singular specialty was dresses, she sought out the only other person she trusted to make a suit that met her stringent standards: her husband, the famous tailor Xander Vermillion.

As Max adjusted his blue knit tie for what seemed like the millionth time in the last 20 minutes, his mom walked out of the hallway, and his jaw dropped.

In another one of her dark pencil skirts that ended at the knees, she wore a cold-shoulder white satin blouse with long sleeves. Instead of her usual pinned back hair bun, her golden locks were a flurry of fun, sassy curls.

Purple eyeshadow gave her the air of an enigmatic seductress, while her red lips and rouged cheeks turned him to putty.

Unable to pick his jaw up off the floor, he could only stammer incoherently.

"Oh, it's that good?" Holly asked playfully. She spun around, her blonde curls twirling with her like a carnival ride.

"Mom," he finally managed to say. "You look stunning."

"Why, thank you very much, Max," she said. She walked up to him, her black high heels tapping the floor, and adjusted his tie. "You are quite handsome tonight, as well."

"My mom said I'm the most handsome boy in school," Max said, grinning.

Holly smiled and patted his cheek. "Sounds like a very smart woman." She wrapped her arms around his neck and went in for a kiss.

Her lips against his electrified him and her tongue drove him wild. Already, his cock stiffened in his pants, and Max had half a mind to call the whole evening off and fuck his mom wild for the rest of the night.

"What about me, Max?" asked a pouty voice.

He pulled away from the kiss to see his second date, but his mom stopped him, placing her hands against the side of his face. "Wait."

She let go, spinning around, and held her ass against his dick. When Max's eyes wandered to his second date, his heart stopped in his chest. Jess's collared dress was skintight, with vertical black and white stripes, long sleeves, and a hem ending mid-thigh. Her typically straight blonde hair was layered in thick, undulating waves.

Her always beautiful eyes sparkled despite the smokey darkness applied around them. If he was putty for his mom, Max was ready to kill for Jess.

Just like when he saw his mom, his voice vanished from his throat. Whatever blood had not already rushed to his growing cock got there damn quick, and it pulsed against his mom's backside.

"Oh!" Holly gasped. "Standing ovation from the gentleman."

Jess gave a cutesy "tee hee" and placed a finger between her teeth.

Max's full-blown erection twitched again against his mom.

"Better save that for later, mister," Holly said, turning around. "We've got dinner reservations."

"Not sure how I'm going to get through the night," Max said. As he spoke, a slow flush crept up into his face, and a familiar sweat broke out across his forehead.

Jess did her patented saunter up to the two of them, putting arms around both their necks. "Mrs. Johnson, I believe he's blushing."

Up close, Max recognized that Jess's dress was not actually black-and-white striped, but black with transparent stripes. Running down the middle of her perfect breasts was a thin line of sheer material, against which her notoriously puffy nipples were bulging.

Jess held Max and Holly close, pushing her chest into them. Whatever heat was affecting Max, he saw rising up in his mother, too.

"Mrs. Johnson, Max," Jess purred. "Let's go fill our bellies with dinner. And then come back and fill our bellies with dessert."

***

Walking into La Voglia was like walking through a portal. As the hostess led them to their booth in the back, the decor enthralled Max. Faux brick lined the walls and arches, with vines growing up the walls and across the aged, wooden beams overhead. Dim lighting and candlelight set the atmosphere.

Smells of fresh basil and tomato permeated the air. As they walked by the tables, he caught whiffs of what the other diners had selected, and in the span of 20 feet, he changed his mind several times on what to order.

Their booth was secluded in the rear corner, its low-light ambiance ideal for a romantic evening between lovers.

Max and Jess took one side of the booth, with Holly taking the other side. As they sat down into the cushioned seating, his mom looked at the hostess. "Can you let Luca know to bring out my pinot?"

"Of course, ma'am. Three glasses?"

"I'm underage," Max blurted out.

"Same," Jess said.

"I'll bring out some waters, then," the hostess replied, retreating to the bar.

"I don't care if you two have a glass of wine," Holly said with a laugh.

"It just came out," Max pleaded.

"I couldn't stop it," Jess said.

"It'll be nice when our week is up and we're through the truth-telling phase," Holly said.

Jess stared at their surroundings. "This place is amazing."

"During the day, it's very cozy," Holly said. "At night, it's the most romantic place in town."

While Max and Jess ogled their environment, a large bearded man in a suit approached the table. In one hand was the wine bottle; in the other hand, he carried three wine glasses by their stems. When Holly saw him, she beamed. "Luca!" She tried standing up, but he motioned her to stay seated.

"Holly, we've missed you!" Luca said, smiling. "The servers, especially. Nobody takes care of them like you."

Holly gave a dismissive wave. "Oh, they're great and they earn it."

As Luca set down the bottle and glasses, Holly raised an eyebrow. He grinned at her. "I know you said just one, but I know how... picky you are about your clean wine glasses, so I brought options," Luca said with a wink.

Holly smiled. "Amazing as always."

"I'll make sure you're taken care of tonight," Luca said. "We got a kid back there fresh off the boat from Italy. His only English so far is swear words from HBO and how to ask for a smoke break. But his cooking..." He groaned. "My God."

"Looking forward to it," Holly said with a smile.

"I'll let you three get to it," the big man said with bow, and took his leave.

Max gave his mom an impressed look. "Kind of a big shot around here, I see."

Holly offered an innocent shrug in return. "They've always taken care of me, so I've always taken care of them." She reached for the wine and poured the glasses, handing one to Max and Jess.

"Are you sure?" Jess asked, taking the glass.

"Hon, please, drinking wine with a college student doesn't even make the list of the most controversial things I've done just today."

"Well, then," Jess said, raising her glass in appreciation.

Max took his and raised it, as well. "To us," he said.

Holly and Jess met his eyes, then exchanged a look of their own. "To us," they repeated. With a small clink of the glasses, they took their first sips.

Sweetness and earthiness filled Max's mouth, and he closed his eyes as he swallowed. "Not a bad selection," he said.

"Good lawyers know good wine," his mom said.

"Thank you for the wine, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said, her voice lilting as she spoke. Candlelight reflected a dangerous gleam in her eyes, mirrored in the naughty smile she flashed.

Holly bit her lip and gave a soft, desperate moan. "Girl, it is not time for that yet."

"Sorry, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said, with the same lilting tone.

They grabbed their menus and spent a few minutes looking them over. Once the food was ordered, Max cleared his throat. "So, mom," he said, leaning back into the booth and sipping his wine, "I believe you have some thoughts to share with us?"