A New Prescription Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly smiled cryptically. "I do."

"Would you like to share?" Max asked.

His mom cleared her throat. Max and Jess leaned forward.

"I had been having one big thought. And then this morning happened. And I think it went from being just a flight-of-fancy to something... I could bring up."

Max furrowed his brow. "What happened this morning?"

"I quit the firm," Holly said.

"What?" Max and Jess shouted at the same time.

"Well, retired, really," Holly clarified. "I gathered all the partners together. I'd intended to try and spit out some piecemeal rally-the-troops bullshit, but then, just when I went to speak..."

"Intrusivan?" Max asked.

"Intrusivan," Holly said. "I invoked my buy-out agreement."

Max took a deep breath while he processed this information. "So what is that gonna get you?"

She raised her eyebrows before speaking. "About $10 million."

Jess choked on her wine.

Max let out a low whistle.

"With that, coupled with what savings and investments I already have, and referral fees over the next few years... We're beyond set."

Jess placed her glass on the table. "We?" she whispered.

Holly reached across the table and grabbed both their hands. "We."

Max squeezed his mom's hand. "We." Then he looked at Jess and squeezed her. "We."

Jess squeezed their hands back. "We," she said, her voice cracking.

"Do you have a plan for 'we'?" Max asked.

"We can go anywhere. Move anywhere. Build anywhere. No one will know us. We don't have to hide our love."

Max's heart swelled. "Sky's the limit."

His mom squeezed his hand again. "Hold on to that attitude for a bit longer, kiddo."

"Okay?"

Holly took a deep breath. "Ever since we left Parvati's office, I've been thinking about what she said."

In an instant, their entire ordeal flashed through Max's memory. Duct tape. Human population. Awesome blowjob.

And then Max knew. He couldn't say how he knew, but he was more sure about it than anything in the world.

A calming peace fell over him and he saw his future. He saw his family. Breathing softly, understanding escaped his lips, and he squeezed her hand lovingly. "Oh, mom."

"What? What is it?" Jess asked.

"Are you sure?" Max asked.

Holly's eyes had turned glassy, and she nodded, smiling at him.

"What am I missing?" Jess asked.

Max looked at Jess, then back to his mom. "She wants a baby."

Jess's hand flew out of his as she gasped, covering her mouth. "Mrs. Johnson!"

"Max, I want a baby," his mom said. "Things with your dad were never great. And then I was at school and work for years. You and Sarah turned out great. But ever since..." She searched for the words, and then motioned between the two of them. "Ever since we happened, I'm bursting at the seams with love. It's like I'm a whole new person. I have so much love to give."

Jess dabbed at her eyes with her napkin.

Holly laughed, and then did the same.

"If it meant that I got you and your sister, I wouldn't change a thing with your dad," Holly said. "But now, with you, I could get a new chance at motherhood." She gave Max and Jess's hands another squeeze. "With partners who are with me as much as I am with them."

Max gazed back at his mom. The booth seat bounced as Jess sidled up to him and wrapped herself around him. "I think that's the most romantic thing I've ever heard."

Holly smiled. "But that's just what I've been thinking. To call it 'big' is an understatement. It's life changing. I would understand if--"

"Yes," Max said.

Holly inhaled a sharp breath.

"I love you," Max said. "I love you as my mom, but as a woman, as a partner, I'm in love with you."

His mom went to dry her eyes again.

Jess, still holding on tight, slapped his arm, and sniffed. "You're ruining my makeup, you big dork."

Max placed his free hand on Jess's thigh, giving it a firm squeeze. "Hey, that goes for you, too."

Jess peeled herself away from him.

"I love you, Jess. There was no way I was ever going to stop loving you," he said. Looking at her, just like with his mom, he knew.

"I love you, too, Max."

He leaned in and kissed her, tasting her tongue and the salt in her tears as they ran down to her mouth. Spending the rest of his life with these two women? That wasn't even a choice. It was a blessing.

When they pulled away, Jess laughed and wiped her cheek dry. "I'm glad I could finally tell you." She pointed at Holly. "I already told her earlier I was in love with her."

Max couldn't help but smirk. "So you professed your love and then sat on her face?"

Jess tried to stifle another laugh. "No, it was the other way around," she said, twirling her finger.

"You sat on her face and then professed your love?" Max asked.

"That's how it happened," Holly said with a nod.

"To be fair, she does have a very gifted mouth," Max said.

Jess's face got serious. "Max, between you and her, it must be genetic or something. You two are artists."

***

Dinner proved to be divine, as advertised. All three of them had more than their fair share of food and wine. What Max had expected to be a dinner of hormones and teasing wound up being one of laughter and joy instead.

Once Holly settled the bill, compensating their waiter handsomely, they headed home. Again, prior expectations had been for a car ride of lascivious activities, but their mood was still riding high, and instead it was a quieter, but contented trip.

Holly parked the car in the garage, and when she and Max headed for the door, Jess stayed back.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm going to turn in for the night," she said.

"You're not coming in?" Max asked.

"There's so much time for that later," Jess said. "But I think tonight needs to be for you two."

"Hon, we're not necessarily baby-making tonight," Holly said with a laugh.

"And I get that, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said. "But it feels right for it to be like this."

Max and his mom exchanged a look. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"There's plenty of time for us to fuck each other's brains out later. Hell, plenty of time for you two to fuck each other's brains out while I jill myself silly off to the side."

Holly walked up to her and took her hand. "You're not a third wheel here, Jess. You're a part of us."

Jess placed a hand on her cheek. "I'm not doubting that for a second, Holly." Then she leaned in and gave Holly a soft kiss, her lips lingering.

"Love you, Jess," she said.

"Love you, Holly."

Max joined the two women and took each of their hands, interlocking his fingers with theirs. Leaning in, he kissed Jess with the same loving passion. "You are us," he said.

"I know, babe," Jess said. "Now go turn this beautiful woman here into the prettiest cum dumpster in the neighborhood."

They exchanged laughter as they walked Jess to her car at the curb, where they exchanged final kisses and embraces.

Max and Holly watched Jess leave as the garage door slowly closed.

They couldn't get each other's clothes off fast enough.

Max lunged at his mom, his frenzied passion taking the wheel. Grabbing her tight, he kissed her hard, his tongue on hers. Holly's curls draped over his hand as he held the back of her head tight. In turn, she gripped the back of his head, holding it against her.

From the garage, into the laundry room, and then slamming into the darkened hallway wall, their carnal embrace never let up.

Awkwardly, he shimmied out of his suit coat. Before he got a hand on his tie, his mom was already pulling at it, undoing the knot, and sliding it around his neck. As they walked through the hall, Max kicked off his Oxfords and went to work on his shirt buttons.

Not once did their mouths separate. Max tasted wine and seasoning on her tongue, emboldening the growing erection in his pants.

While he worked on his clothes, his mom got to work disrobing hers. The billowing white satin blouse was off, and she was already unzipping her skirt. Max's white shirt and undershirt were off. Then she was just in panties, frantically unclasping her bra.

Raw sex pumped through Max, and while he thought they'd venture to the bedroom, they found themselves once again in the living room, returning to the scene of their original crime.

Finally, Max's socks and underwear were scattered into the wind, his rigid cock free. In his ardor, he hadn't noticed her bra was already gone. She smashed her perfect breasts into him.

He moved his kisses down to her neck and was rewarded with delirious whimpering. How she got her panties off without him knowing, he didn't understand, but feeling her prickly pubic hair against him set his raging passion white-hot flame.

Max growled, leaning down, and hoisted his mom into the air. Her surprised squealing egged him on even more. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, his cock ached for her.

"I have to have you," he said between kisses.

"Fuck me right here, Max," she said.

He thrust out his hips and she guided herself down onto him. With her, he could be totally honest, fully open, and when she slid over him, the sound he made wasn't one of alpha, machismo dominance, but one of desperate longing, of hopeless addiction. Finally, they were one again.

Her legs tightened around him and he squeezed her perfect ass, bouncing her on his dick, easier and easier as it slickened with her desire.

As their bodies mashed together, their sweating chests slid against each other. Max thrust into his mom, and she met his panting moans and grunts one for one. They were in love. All taboo aside, this meeting of their carnal lust, their absolute surrender to each other, this is what they lived for.

Max held his mother in his arms, making love and fucking in equal measure. The warm walls of her eager cunt slid against his cock, and all Max desired was for the rest of the world to vanish away, leaving just them alone in this moment of ecstasy.

As they were one, as he and his mom shed all dignity and were reduced to nothing except for rutting animals, Max's orgasm began to build.

They'd only been at it for a couple of minutes, but Max knew this wouldn't be his last orgasm of the night.

"Mom..." he struggled to say.

"Give it to me, baby," his mom panted. "I told you your cum is mine. Put it in me."

Max tilted his head back as his cock exploded into her, painting her womb with cum. Gush after gush, he grunted and thrusted as he spasmed inside her.

His mom pulled away and looked him in the eye. "We're gonna make a baby."

"We're gonna make a baby," Max repeated.

Holly's cunt squeezed his erupting dick, and Max shuddered. "Oh, that's a dangerous move when I'm standing."

She smiled at her son. "I told you I'm gonna get all of it."

As she milked the final drop from him, Max held her tight in his arms, as she held him tight with her legs.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too."

Max stood there with his mom, her legs wrapped around him. "So should we..." Max trailed off.

She put a hand on his cheek. "No, baby, not yet. Just... can you hold me?"

"I can hold you forever," he said.

"Just hold me here," she said.

Max tightened his hold on her, adding an extra pelvic thrust for good measure. "I'll never let go." He repositioned his left arm under her smooth ass to hold her up completely, with his right arm wrapping her up around her back.

Placing his face against her cheek, he nuzzled her, feeling the warmth and sweat from their workout. Holly ran her hand up and down the back of his head, feeling the trimmed bristles of his new haircut.

After holding each other for a few minutes, Max softened inside her. "You're about to leak everywhere," he told her.

"I believe you're the one with the legs right now, mister," she said. She raised her arm in the air and mimicked the sound of a whip. "Mush, dog, mush! To the bathroom!"

"Oh, my God," Max said, rolling his eyes. "You asked for it."

Making sure he had a good grip on her, he broke out into a jog from the living room to the hallway, jostling her up and down intentionally along the way.

Holly yelped in surprise and squeezed her arms and legs around her son even tighter. As he went, the journey would occasionally go astray, only for him to comically overcorrect and get back on track.

"Max!" she squealed.

"There is no Max, only dog," he growled. Mimicking dog sounds, he continued his jaunt through the house.

Her laughter only fueled him and he flew by the bathroom door.

She playfully slapped his back. "No, dog! Around! Around, dog! Mush!" Making another whip crack sound, he responded with more feigned confused dog noises, but did manage to turn around and drop her off in the bathroom.

With an awkward shuffle, Holly made her way to the toilet and sat down.

"Hey, I just gave you that," Max said, faking an offended tone. "I'm never gonna knock you up if you just get rid of it."

"First off, bucko, I already own all your cum, so I get to do whatever I want with it," Holly said. "Secondly, between a full belly from dinner and our incredible up-and-down romp just now, Hotel Holly is closed for lunch."

Max gave an understanding nod. "So... Space Lasers?" he asked.

"Space Lasers," she said.

One of their favorite Netflix shows was Space Lasers: Lasers in Space, a half-hour workplace comedy set 600 years in the future. They'd been making good progress for the last few weeks, but then they started Intrusivan and went from knocking out episodes to knocking boots instead.

Max left his mom to get cleaned up, heading to his room for pajamas. Once he was comfortable, he grabbed a wine bottle, glasses, and got the show queued up on the TV.

When she reappeared, she was wearing her black Stanford Law sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. "More wine?" she asked, giggling.

"Of course, more wine. How else am I supposed to get you tipsy so I can take advantage of you?"

"Damn it," she said, shaking an angry fist. "That was my plan for you."

"Then let's commence our devious plans. Now get over here and cuddle with your man."

"Oh, I do love cuddling with my man," she said. With a frolick, she made her way to the couch and sidled up to Max, leaning in.

Through several episodes and several glasses of wine, Max's arm remained around his mom. He continued to slowly rub her back while she nuzzled into him. After a whirlwind couple of days, it almost felt like a normal evening.

Not normal in the sense of their previous dynamic of mother and son, but normal in the way that this was how two people in a relationship behaved. They'd had a wonderful date night with great food. Now, snuggled up on the couch together, they laughed at jokes, made easier by the wine in their glasses.

Warm. Relaxing. Comfortable.

It was only a matter of time before Max's erection made another appearance. When he felt it growing against the soft fabric of his pajamas, he shifted his hips so that he wouldn't be poking his mom.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, everything's good. Just, you know, my dick is doing its thing," he said.

"Well, don't hide it from me," his mom said. "Let me see that beautiful thing."

"Okay, but I'm not--" Max stammered. "I'm fine. You said the shop was closed. I'm good. I'm not trying to..."

"Kiddo, that was two hours ago," she said. "I'm all better."

"You sure?"

"Mama want cum, Max," she said, laughing, mimicking Jess's earlier cavewoman cadence.

"I could never turn down a beautiful lady," he said, lifting his hips off the couch so he could pull his pants off.

"And don't you forget it," she said.

Once freed from the confines of the pajamas, Max's stiff member slapped back against his waist. Before he could even fully kick the pants off his legs, his mom descended onto his cock, swallowing it down to the hilt.

An involuntary gasp of pleasure escaped him and he leaned his head back on the couch, closing his eyes. Her head bobbed up and down on him, her tongue swirling his shaft, licking his glans, and covering him in a slick warmth.

He placed his hand on the back of her head, her golden curls still loose from the night. Brushing them away from her face so he could see, his ecstasy increased as her slurping intensified, getting noisier and messier.

Soon, saliva pooled at the base of his cock. Holly grabbed for him and began stroking him as she continued blowing him.

As she went, Max's hips responded, thrusting in and out, in sync. A carnal growl grew within his mom, and she hopped off the couch and knelt in front of him, spreading his knees around her so she could get in close.

Grabbing his cock again, she rubbed her face against his slobbery shaft and moaned. "Max, I just... God, I fucking love your dick so much." She placed his hands on either side of her head. "Grab my hair, babe."

Still bucking his cock into the air, he took a handful of her curls.

"Okay, now fuck my face." Once more, she swallowed his dick.

A passionate growl rumbled in his throat, and per instructions, Max used his mom's mouth as nothing more than a cocksleeve. Thrusting up into her, the tip of his cock reached the back of her throat. Each time was met with his grunting, and each time she responded with a submissive whimper.

Her lips and tongue continued to coat him, an unending reservoir of saliva, and soon his cock responded with the building pressure of his orgasm. His thrusting turned manic, which in turn drove his mother wild. She understood what it meant.

With one final drive into her mouth, Max arched his hips and back, incapable of going any deeper into her. With a yell, cum gushed forth, splashing the back of her throat. Each spurt was met with another thrust, another strained groan of unbridled pleasure.

As her mouth filled with seed, she swallowed as much as she could, over and over again, each time moaning with a fevered desire. Her stroking milked him as his blinding orgasm subsided, and the additional pressure on his cock extended his gratified release.

When at last Max was spent, he delivered a final, powerful thrust into her cocksleeve mouth. Her throat rumbled with pure satisfaction.

He grabbed the back of her hair and yanked her off his dick. Her eyes were wild, mouth agape, with glistening pearl ropes of saliva connecting to his cock.

His mom bellowed with abject lust. "Fuck me forever!"

Without skipping a beat, her pajamas were on the floor. She lunged onto her son, straddling him, and plunged his still-hard cock into her dripping pussy. "Fuck!" she roared, and began rocking back and forth on him, riding him like a sex doll to be used.

Hands slapped down onto his shoulders, and her fingers dug in. Every forward thrust elicited another prurient yell of passion and profanity.

"Fuck! My! Cunt!" she screamed at him.

They'd been overcome by passion before, but this was a new level of intensity Max had never seen in her before. Remembering that she liked to get physical, he smacked her ass. Like a ravenous animal, her wild eyes demanded more.

He slapped her behind again, harder this time.

"Yes! Like that!" she shouted.

Her massive tits slapped against her and Max descended on them, latching onto her nipple, and flicking it with his tongue.

She continued riding him, his crotch now dripping with her wetness. Max let up on slapping her ass and grabbed her hips, squeezing her, but not taking over. In an instant, her hands were off his shoulders and on top of his hands, and her motion intensified.

At sensory overload, Max could only embrace the pleasure as his mom fucked him like a feral animal in heat, not to mention with much the same intentions.

"You gonna knock me up, Max?" she growled. "You gonna put a baby in me?"

"Tell me how bad you want my cum."

"Oh, baby, I want your cum. Want it in me," she pleaded. "Please give us a baby."

The dirty talk seemed to trigger both of them. Right at that moment, Max's vision turned into swirling stars, while his mom's grip on his hands intensified. Her rapid motion turned into something slow and methodical as her moaning got louder.