A New Prescription Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt clamped down on his cock as it spasmed and released another load of cum into her. Max pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her body, making her immobile. Pumping more seed into his mom, he grunted at each additional release.

Holly's tensed body relaxed all at once, and an exhausted gasp sounded off in Max's ear. He continued to thrust into her, hoping tonight would be the night they could start their family.

As his orgasm faded, his cock continued to twitch inside his mom. Every twitch was delivered with another tired pump into her.

Both partners, exhausted and sweating, remained entangled within one another on the couch, the only sound their ragged breathing.

"Whew, Max," his mom panted, "I didn't know I had that in me."

"Me, neither," he said, "but, god damn, it was hot."

"I feel your cum in me," Holly said.

"What's it feel like?"

"Warm," his mom said. She let out another deep, contented breath. "Warm and right."

He kissed her shoulder. "That's exactly how I feel laying here."

Holly purred and pulled herself up from his body. She delivered a pelvic wiggle and smiled. "Good. I'm in no hurry to get up."

Max gave an exaggerated disgusted sound. "But you're all sweaty!"

"Oh, am I? Am I?" Holly grabbed his head and rubbed it into her sweaty chest, laughing. "Take that!"

Max laughed as his sweaty face was forcibly motorboated into her. "Okay, okay!" he cried, his voice muffled by her voluptuous tits. Max threw his hands up in surrender. "Your gross sweat isn't all that bad."

"You better believe it!" she said, pulling away from him. "I could bottle this and sell it online. I wouldn't need to sell a law firm, I could retire off that."

"I bet you could, too," Max said. "But I won't let you."

"Does my man object to me selling my bodily fluids online for profit?"

"He does object, counselor. Strenuously," Max said.

"Oh, well, I guess if it's a strenuous objection," Holly said with a laugh. Then she tapped on her lips. "Come here. Kiss me."

"No objection to that," he said, delivering the requested kiss.

For several minutes, the lovers continued kissing until Max's erection softened. A mix of fluids spilled out over his crotch, running down his thighs and sides.

"We'd better clean up the couch," he said.

"Fuck it," Holly said. "We'll buy a new couch. I don't want to leave this spot."

Max squeezed his mom. "Then we won't."

And there they remained throughout the night, lover on top of lover, mother on top of son.