A New Prescription Ch. 03

Story Info
Max, Holly, & Jess prepare for a romantic dinner out.
10.9k words
4.82
17.9k
59

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning sunlight glimmered through the curtains of their bedroom. Max stirred from his sleep, keenly aware of the company in bed. To his right, his ex-ex-girlfriend, Jess Mills, was sleeping on her side, facing away from him. Slipping down past her waist, the bedsheet exposed her bare back to him.

His left arm was around his own mother, Holly, who lay nestled against his bare chest. Her blonde hair still tied up in a bun on top of her head, and stray strands tickled his face.

Max tried moving his head around, hoping to avoid sneezing. When he looked back at her, she was already eyeing him.

"Mmm, morning, lover," she cooed.

"Right back at you," he said.

"Ooh, morning breath, morning breath," she said, frowning, and pretended to try and get away.

"That's not even the grossest thing I've covered your face with over the last few days," Max said.

"Oh, kiddo, it might be," Holly said, stifling a laugh.

They exchanged a quick good morning kiss and she cozied up to her son, draping a leg over his waist, resting on his morning erection.

"Oh, already?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" Max asked. "It's had more up time than down time lately. And between you two beauties in bed with me, I'm just fine with that." He wrapped his arms around his mom's naked body under the sheets and squeezed.

She purred in response and set her head back down on his chest. "I just love it here," she said.

"And I love you here," Max said. "How long were you awake for?"

"Just a little bit. I didn't want to accidentally wake you two."

Max nuzzled his mom's head. "So you were just laying here?"

"I was doing some thinking," Holly said.

"Oh, I like thinking," Max said. "What were you thinking about?"

"A little bit of everything."

"You know, that's the opposite of specific," he said.

She turned and looked at him. "A woman's allowed to maintain some mystery. Keeps things interesting."

Max gave her a curious look. "Okay, but how are you keeping some mystery? The Intrusivan should have you blabbing everything."

Before Holly could respond, Jess murmured from her side of the bed. "Who's blabbing?" She turned over to face them. Bedhead had rendered her blonde locks a tangled mess, cascading down her beautiful face, covering it. As she moved, her tits swung with her, and Max's eyes were instantly glued to her puffy, pink nipples.

"Morning, hon," Holly said.

"Good morning, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said, pushing all the hair out of her face.

Holly responded with a satisfied moan. Jess had yet to use Holly's first name since she discovered what a turn on Holly found it to be called "Mrs. Johnson."

"I don't know about you guys, but I slept great," Jess said. "Like, wide awake, ready to go."

"That is Intrusivan, day two," Max said, referring to their new anti-anxiety prescription. Specifically designed to tear down the walls of anxiety, hesitation, and all other social norms, Max and Holly had become lovers quickly after taking it. The day prior, Jess had decided to chew a pill, rather than swallowing, and the effects surged in her drastically quicker and stronger.

"It is?" Jess asked.

"Oh, yeah. I felt like I was ready to conquer the world," Max said.

"Maybe not the world," Jess said, reaching across the bed. Her hand snaked through until she found Holly's leg resting on top of Max. After a playful tap, Holly snickered and moved her leg. Finding her prize, Jess wrapped her hand around Max's insatiable cock. "Just this."

Electric waves of heat and pleasure surged through his body, almost reaching the point of orgasm.

Holly kissed his chest. "How about I go make some coffee, kiddo, and you can please this ravenous cavewoman you have over here?"

Jess pounded her free fist on the bed. "Cavewoman Jess want cock!" she said, deepening her voice to a comical degree.

"See? You don't even have to bonk her over the head with a club," Holly said.

Jess looked crestfallen. "Cavewoman Jess still want bonk," she said, her voice quiet and small.

"How can I say no to that?" Max asked.

"As your counsel, I strongly suggest you don't," Holly said. She leaned into Max and kissed him hard. He opened his mouth to her and tasted her tongue on his. When it was done, she pulled away and bit her lip, closing her eyes, and breathed deep. "Okay, now you show that cavewoman a good time."

Holly rolled off Max and out of bed. Both Max and Jess stared at the woman's ass as it bounced and jiggled all the way to her pajamas. Once on, as she walked through the door to the hallway, she turned around to Max and gave a quick wink.

"Cavewoman still want bonk?" Max asked.

Jess nodded vigorously. "Still want bonk."

"Okay then." Max grabbed the blankets and threw them to the bottom of the bed.

"Max, it's cold!" Jess screamed.

She was cut short when Max grabbed her sides and flung her over into the prone position. Jess squealed at the sudden change.

Holding her down with one hand, Max climbed on top of her and guided himself towards her awaiting hole. When he pressed himself against her to feel how wet she already was, Jess inhaled sharply at his touch.

Max drilled into her and remained, keeping his cock deep in her pussy. Her whole body tensed and an unsteady yelp of pleasure escaped Jess's mouth.

Slowly pulling out, her breathing changed again, which was Max's cue to do it again. Over and over he slammed into her, their bodies slapping each time.

Reaching for the back of her neck, Max held her down. Violent moans were muffled as her face was buried into the bed.

He thrust into her again, and this time, with his free hand, slapped her ass. Another surprised yelp escaped even the muffled confines of the bed.

Wanting to see what her reaction to the slap was, Max waited.

"Do it again, do it again," Jess panted.

Once more, he plowed into her hard, driving his hips as fast as they would move. With his open hand, Max slapped her juicy ass again, reddening more each time. As he pumped and slapped, Jess's body tensed, and her cunt squeezed his cock for everything it was worth.

Before he knew it, her yelping crescendoed and she was lost in the throes of her orgasm. His pounding didn't stop, and her ragged panting changed into a high-pitched whine as pleasure surged through her.

And then she gasped, followed by a guttural sigh, and her whole body relaxed.

Max slowed his movements down, and then stopped for her to catch her breath.

"Jesus Christ," she said, reaching back for his arm, then holding him. "Jesus Christ, Max. I fucking missed that dick."

"I missed you, too," he said.

Her labored breathing continued until at last she'd caught up. "Okay," she said, slapping her ass twice. "More bonk, please."

Giving her what she wanted, Max ratcheted the bonk up to ten.

Slaps were louder, her ass was redder, and her cunt had never been as slick. And when Max was over the edge, he buried himself so far into her, if he had any good sense, he'd never leave.

"In me, Max," she pleaded. "In me, in me, in me."

His core tightened and an involuntary grunt escaped. As Max's cock exploded inside Jess, the pleasure and heat that washed through him fuzzed up his vision. But it didn't matter, because he was cumming in her, filling her up, claiming her as his once more.

Each time his cock pulsed, a new stream of jizz flooded her, and Jess would purr another contented sigh.

When at last his vision returned and his balls were empty, Max leaned down and kissed her neck and shoulder. "Want some coffee?"

Jess waved a dismissive hand and mumbled something incoherent.

"I'll grab you some coffee," he said.

When she mumbled incoherently again, it sounded like gratitude.

With his pajamas on, Max strode into the kitchen.

His mom, on her phone, just smiled and shook her head at him. "Well, don't you just look like the cock of the walk."

"That's what they tell me," he said, grinning.

"Oh, shut up," Holly said, laughing, smacking his ass as he passed her for the coffee pot.

Max reached for a cup and poured the coffee, smelling the earthy aroma. He brought the mug to his lips before asking, "What's your day looking like?"

"I've been gone from the office for a day and a half, so I figure I should probably show up and start quashing any rumors."

"You're out of the office for weeks at a time on cases or trials," Max said.

"Yes, but that is usually not immediately after telling the HR supervisor that she has dynamite tits," Holly said ruefully.

"Yeah, that's true," Max agreed, sipping his coffee. Somehow still, even after all of the dirty talk and taboo fucking between them for the last couple of days, his mom saying "tits" went right to his dick.

"What about you, kiddo? Classes? Work? Haircut?"

Max rolled his eyes, smiling, and ran a hand through his hair, mussing it up. "We'll see about the hair. Definitely class. I'm not sure about work. We're still in the first week of the Instrusivan, though. What are we gonna do?"

Holly sighed and shook her head. "I don't know. There's always duct tape again."

Max cringed, remembering the pain of removing the duct tape in Dr. Anika Parvati's office. "I'd prefer something that didn't remove a layer of skin."

His mom looked at him with a huge smile on her face. "You could always just try talking."

Max groaned at the suggestion.

Slow, plodding footsteps in the hall drew their attention. Jess waddled out, still naked, her hair an unkempt disaster, once again covering her face. Sunlight from the kitchen window reflected a thick dollop of cum leaking down her leg.

Holly broke out in a playful grin. "Hey, hon, how you doing?"

"Cavewoman Jess got bonked, Mrs. Johnson."

***

A short time later, after all three had independently showered and cleaned up, they found themselves again in the kitchen.

Max was in some clean clothes, jeans and yet another black shirt featuring the faded graphic of another cartoon character he used to watch as a child. His mop of shaggy, blond hair, still drying.

Holly, dressed for the firm, wore a form-fitting black blazer over a blue button-up shirt and black skirt. Her blonde hair pulled back in the tight bun that made her look like a professional badass.

Given the nature of Jess's impromptu visit the day before and subsequent all-you-can-fuck fuckathon, she wore the same black tank top and ripped, frayed jean shorts that were tighter than body paint.

The three of them had finished off the first pot of coffee without any problem, so while the women were finishing up getting ready, Max had put on a second pot.

Already well into his, he poured more for his mom and Jess. "Here you go," he said, handing the steaming mug to Holly.

"Oh, thank you, kiddo," she said, breathing deep in earthly desire, and taking a sip. "Hey, I was thinking."

"Uh-oh, here we go," Max said, grinning at Jess.

"Ha ha," Holly said. "No, what I was thinking was that I'd like us to go on a date."

"The three of us?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, someplace nice, where we could dress up and order food and drink wine by candlelight," Holly said.

"I'm sure you already have a place in mind," Max said.

"As a matter of fact, I do," his mom said.

Max and Jess waited for the follow-up, but there was only a pause.

"Would you like to share it with the rest of the class?" Max asked.

Holly sat up a little straighter in her chair, pulling her shoulders back, and raising her head just a bit, as if she were about to say something profound. "I would like to go to La Voglia."

Jess choked on her coffee.

"Easy now," Max said, walking over to her and rubbing her back.

"La--La Voglia?" she stuttered.

"It's wonderful," Holly said. "Perfect atmosphere."

"Oh, I'm sure it is," Jess said, "but, Holly, my family couldn't go there even before my dad ran off with the spoon. Today? I don't think my mom could afford a glass of wine there."

"Honey, don't worry about that. You're a couple of college students. I wasn't expecting to go Dutch," Holly said.

"Right, but, this little ensemble," Jess said, gesturing at her tank top and shorts, "is, like, a top five nicest thing I own."

Holly beamed.

"Right, but that's not a good thing," Jess said.

"Are you saying I get to take you dress shopping?" Holly asked, unable to control her smile.

Jess paled. "Oh, shit, I was not fishing for that at all. Max, tell her that's not what I do."

Max couldn't hold back his own wide grin. "Jess, do you know how long it's been since she got to take a girl dress shopping?"

She shook her head. "No, how would I even..." Then it dawned on her. Her eyes widened and hands flew to cover her mouth. "Fuck! Holly, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

Holly reached across the table and grabbed the young girl's hand. "Jess, it would be my pleasure."

Max knew exactly how long it had been since his mom had taken a girl dress shopping. It was his sister Sarah's senior prom six years earlier. Not long after that, Sarah moved out for parts unknown. To say that communication with her since then had been sparse would be an understatement.

"Are you sure?" Jess asked, biting her lip.

"Fuck yes, I'm sure," Holly said. "Let me go put out some fires at the office and I'll pick you up at lunch. How's that sound?"

That fiery gleam was back in Jess's eye. "I would like that very much, Mrs. Johnson."

Holly chewed at her lip and let fly a contented moan. "Girl."

Jess smiled back in return, her tongue between her teeth.

***

Holly stood outside the door to her own law firm, prepared for war. Sunglasses over her eyes, which were glued to her phone, both in hopes of avoiding eye contact with anybody. Earbuds blasted Pearl Jam in hopes of drowning out anyone's questions.

If she were going to do this, she would have to be Holly Fucking Johnson, top of her class at Stanford Law.

Holly Fucking Johnson, youngest attorney ever offered senior partnership at Reince & Hermann after only eight years.

Holly Fucking Johnson, who turned down said senior partnership and instead founded Johnson Law eleven years ago.

She would brook no questions, suffer no fools, and accept no resistance.

Through the door she went. Passing the front desk and Cindi, their receptionist, with a meager wave, Holly continued on through the battlefield.

Past the paralegal desks, past the conference rooms, past the associates' offices. Her large oak door was at the end of the hall, her name stenciled in gold. Finally, her hand reached for the doorknob.

She'd been so close.

A hand grasped her right ear, ripping the earbud from it.

"Holly!"

She startled and whirled around, seeing the fuming red face of Tom Cordova, the first attorney she'd ever made senior partner at her firm.

Standing a few inches taller than her, the office lighting reflected off his shaved head.

"I've been calling you since you passed Richard's office," he said, pointing back to the front of the office. "Can we talk?"

"Let's talk, Tom," Holly said, grinding her teeth.

After fetching her earbud off the floor, they went inside and closed the door. Her office was the largest, with its centerpiece redwood desk by the bookcase. Atop it was her computer monitor, along with several folders, scattered papers, pens, and a stained, empty coffee mug.

A large window welcomed the morning sun, as did Holly, when she went to stand in front of it, hoping to put some distance between her and Tom, but also to remind Tom of just exactly which one of them had the biggest dick in the room.

"You sexually harass two employees and then bail for two days?" Tom asked.

Holly sighed and closed her eyes. If Connie's tits weren't so dynamite, I wouldn't have said anything, she thought.

"Fucking excuse me?" Tom demanded.

"Oh, god damn it," Holly said, realizing too late that, thanks to the Intrusivan coursing through her, she'd said it out loud.

"What the hell is going on, Holly? The other partners are doing their best to mitigate this, but I want you to look me in the eye and tell me what the fuck is going on. What is this? Drugs? Midlife crisis? Give me something to go on. Make it make sense."

"Get the partners together," Holly said, still looking outside. "Cedar Room. Two minutes. Now get the fuck out of my office, Tom."

***

3 minutes later

***

At the head of the long conference room table in the Cedar Room, Holly stood before her seven senior partners. Believing almost anything to be possible, she knew that in that moment, there was some magic, arcane combination of words to set them at ease and make everything go back to the way it had been.

Looking each of them in the eye, they had placed their trust, careers, and money in her hands. Each one of them had gone through Hell for her in one way or another. They deserved her steady hand and leadership.

But just at the very last second before speaking, another thought popped into Holly's head.

And Intrusivan did the rest.

***

True to her word, Mrs. Johnson swung by in her stunningly silver Mercedes-Benz at lunchtime. Jess had known her pretty well when she and Max were originally dating, and had gotten to know her exceptionally better over the last couple of days.

But now, in the car, something was different. An additional pep in her step, so to speak. It wasn't until she buckled up in the passenger seat that Jess realized she didn't know where they were heading.

"Mrs. Johnson," she said, raising her voice just a hint, "where are we going? Macy's? Nordstrom?"

Holly just looked at her and flashed a dangerous smile. "No, hon, I called in a favor. A friend of mine owns a boutique on the other side of town. It's private. Very exclusive. I wanted to get you something nice."

"That sounds very fancy," Jess said.

"Oh, it is."

Twenty minutes later, when they pulled up, Jess's eyes almost bugged out of her head. "No. Fucking. Way."

"Fucking. Way." Mrs. Johnson reached over and patted Jess on the knee.

"We're at Reverie a la Mode, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said.

"We are."

Jess's hands shook. "You're friends with Isabella Montclair?"

Mrs. Johnson smiled back.

"Daughter of a city councilman, lead cheerleader, prom queen Brenda Summers couldn't book an appointment here," Jess said.

"Maybe Brenda Summers should've paid for Izzy's weekend bachelorette party in Miami," Mrs. Johnson said.

Jess's jaw dropped. "And you call her Izzy?"

Mrs. Johnson shrugged. "Her friends do. Come on. Let's get inside."

The boutique's exterior was fairly nondescript, reaching "if you know, you know" status. Red brick and dark, tinted windows, with a sign above the storefront that read simply "Reverie a la Mode" in a curlicue font.

A quaint bell rang as they opened the door. Inside was surprisingly more minimalistic than Jess had expected. Brick walls, lined with shelves, racks, and mannequins. In the middle of the store was a table lined with perfectly folded clothes right next to a comfy looking couch. The back of the store was lined with black doors.

While Jess was busy gawking at the most expensive store she'd ever stepped foot in, they were spotted by the proprietor.

"Holly!" a woman screamed.

"Izzy!"

Isabella and Mrs. Johnson squealed as they walked towards each other, arms outstretched, and embraced.

Jess's eyes got even wider and her heartbeat quickened at the sight of her. One of the most beautiful women she'd ever laid eyes on, Isabella Montclair's dark olive skin was perfection; she exuded both youth and maturity at the same time. Inky black hair fell past her shoulders, shimmering from every angle.

An unbuttoned white shirt covered the woman's black tank top, with her sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Whatever material her black pants were made from, it was thin, and billowed out, giving her an effortless runway model look.