A New Prescription Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Classic self-sabotage," Anika said.

Sarah laughed between her tears. "Classic self-sabotage. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Oh, my Sarah," Anika said lovingly, petting her wet cheek. "I forgave you instantly. Waiting for you to come back was the hard part."

"The waiting is the killer," Holly chimed in.

Max looked at his mom and saw red, puffy eyes and running tears.

"Mom," Sarah choked, looking over at them. "I'm so sorry."

Holly walked to her daughter with open arms. "Get over here, kiddo."

Mother and daughter, crying and sniffling, hugged for the first time in years.

Sarah's abrupt departure from their lives had always left Max confused. Holly, on the other hand, had spent years building walls to protect herself from the hurt. God only knew what sort of walls Sarah had constructed during that same time. But as they hugged, it was clear that both walls were falling to ruin.

Holly and Sarah cried on each other, they laughed on each other, and soon Holly was wiping her nose all over her daughter's shirt.

"Oh, gross, mom!" Sarah said, laughing. It was nice to hear her laugh again.

Holly pulled away and lightly touched Sarah's hair. "So when did this happen? I can't get my son to cut his hair and I can't get my daughter to grow it out."

"Yes, it did take me a second to recognize you," Anika said.

Sarah reached a hand out to Anika, who gladly took it. "We can talk about that later. I have other, larger questions, Par."

"Yes, our Intrusivan is genozipram."

"How?" Sarah asked.

"You of all people know the answer to that is an entire research paper," Anika said.

"Where did you start?"

"We separated the pair-bond moiety and the oxidative degradation problem disappeared. After that, chemical bond cleavage fell into place. And then we were off to the races."

"Cleavage," Max said, with a laugh. "Fuck!" he hissed, and the flush rose through his cheeks.

Holly leaned over. "Don't worry, kiddo, you still have immunity."

"Thank you, counselor," Max said.

"Par, they've both been doing this all morning. What is this?"

"The one thing we could never find a solution for is that the Intrusivan temporarily removes the filter for intrusive thoughts. After a week or so, the patient adapts to it, but until then, there's no filter to stop them from saying the first thing that comes to mind."

Sarah's eyes went wide. "Oh, my God. That's what happened. Anxiety and inhibition falls away, hormone and pheromone production increases, and with that filter gone..."

"I proclaimed to mom that I was gonna go jerk off," Max said.

"And then I told him the same," Holly said.

"We tried just being normal," Max said. "We didn't last very long."

"In my defense, Sarah, your brother is very attractive and I was so horny," Holly said, her voice deepening.

"So the meds failed, and Par gave you genozipram."

"Intrusivan now," Anika said. "Given that first week, I thought it was a funny name."

"Intrusivan," Sarah repeated.

Anika turned to Sarah. "Wait, your meds stopped being effective?"

"Yeah," Sarah said. "It's why I had to come home. I know myself well enough to know that I can't spiral like that without a support system."

Max spoke up. "Sarah, we're always here."

"I know," she said. "When I left, I was determined to find out who I was. At the time, it made sense that I had to be out on my own and away."

"If you'd have just told me that, kiddo, I'd have understood," Holly said.

"I know that now. But when things just kept falling apart over and over, I thought I could fix them on my own over and over. It took me years to realize what the problem was."

"What was that?" Holly asked.

"Me. I'm the problem. The only one I can't outrun. Despite everything, I missed home. I missed my family and weekends in pajamas and telling incredibly inappropriate jokes to Max to see if I could embarrass him."

"Those jokes escalated so quickly," Max said.

Sarah hugged her mom again. "I missed you, mom."

Sarah and Max locked eyes, and he pointed at himself, as if to say, "Even me?"

"Yes, even you, dork," his sister said.

Max closed the distance to his family and wrapped them up in his arms. Resting his head against his mom, he smelled her shampoo and yearned for another shower with her.

After a moment, a finger poked at his well-developed arm. Sarah stared with wonder.

"When did this happen?" she asked.

"When we learned that the gym was a good place to de-stress," he said.

"Well, damn," she said.

"You should come with us," Max said. "I mean, we haven't been for a few days, but the next time we go."

"We've been focusing on cardio," Holly said with a laugh.

"Jesus, mom," Sarah said, shaking her head, yet unable to suppress a grin.

After another minute, the family released each other.

"So what now?" Sarah asked.

"We go home," Holly said.

"No, I mean..." she trailed off. "I never intended to take the genozi-- the Intrusivan myself. What's it done for you?"

"I got back with my girlfriend," Max said.

"You have a girlfriend?" Sarah asked.

"Don't be so shocked," he said.

"But I thought you and mom were..."

"Oh, we are," Holly said. She reached behind Max's back and pulled him close.

"But we also have a girlfriend," Max said.

"We?" Sarah asked.

"We," Holly said.

His sister shook her head, as if trying to clear away the cobwebs. "Sorry, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. So you're a... a throuple?"

"You don't have to name-call, young lady," Holly said. Then she leaned over to her son. "Max, what's a throuple?"

"Three people in a romantic relationship," he murmured.

"Oh. Then, yes, we're a throuple," Holly said, looking back at her daughter.

Anika stepped forward and put an arm around Sarah. "You don't have to start anything you don't want to."

Sarah sighed and slumped forward. "I know, Par, I know. It's just that... everything else has failed." She slid her fingers through Anika's. "I don't want to become something I'm not, but I also can't stay the way I am."

"Kiddo, we're still us," Holly said. "It's just that our horizons have expanded a bit."

"What's it feel like?" Sarah asked.

"Strong," Holly said, enunciating the word clearly. "It's very strong at first."

Sarah frowned. "What's that mean?"

Max cleared his throat. "It means when it hits, it hits fast. Your whole body heats up, tingles pins and needles, and then you cum harder than you've ever cum before."

With wide eyes, Sarah looked at Anika. "What the hell did you make, Par?"

"What did 'we' make, Sarah," she said. "Your work built the foundation and frame. After you left, we just built the walls and roof."

Putting her head in her hand, Sarah sighed. "Alright, then. I'll try it. But," she said, pointing at Max and Holly, "don't expect to be adding a fourth to your throuple."

"Well, technically, it's the three of them," she said, and then pointed to herself, "and a friend with benefits in me."

"They're good benefits," Holly said.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot," Sarah said. "You blew my brother."

"And made out with mom," Max reminded her.

"And made out with my mom," Sarah said.

"I rather enjoyed myself," Anika said, nuzzling up against Sarah.

"Of course you did," she said, nuzzling right back. "So when do I take it?"

"Wait until this afternoon," Max blurted out.

"Why wait?" Sarah asked.

"Take it around 3:30 or 4:00. We'll be at home. It's a comfortable place for you. A safe place. Anika, you come, too," Max said.

"Me?" Anika asked.

Holly elbowed her son. "Anika?" she asked, in a teasing voice.

"Oh, hush up," he said.

His mom covered her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"I'm just saying, whatever happens, happens around people you trust and love."

"What about Jess?" Holly asked.

"Who's Jess?" Sarah asked.

"Our third," Max said. "That's up to Sarah, I guess. They don't know each other, and I don't know if Intrusivan ground zero is the way to make those introductions."

"If she's with you two, she's family," Sarah said.

"You sure?" Max asked.

"Yeah," she said. She squeezed Anika's hand. "Yeah, I'm sure."

Max pointed to his mom. "Takeout Thai?"

"Takeout Thai," she said, pumping her fist.

"Space Lasers?"

"Space Lasers."

***

"Whatever you do, don't chew it," Jess said.

Sarah held the Intrusivan pill in her hand. "Oh?"

"It, uh, happened fast when she did," Max said. "It came on strong."

"Mom said it would," Sarah said.

"No, even stronger," Max said.

"Okay, then, swallowing it is," Sarah said.

"Always a fan of swallowing," Jess said. "Fuck, sorry. Ignore that stuff."

"Is it really that hard not to say it?" Sarah asked.

"I'm always that hard," Max said. Then, wincing, "God damn it. Sorry."

"You think it, but you don't realize you're actually saying it out loud," Jess explained. "It's an almost unconscious act."

"Best case scenario, you'll come off looking like a creep," Max said. "Worst case, you look like an absolute lunatic."

"Your mom informed her HR lady that her tits were dynamite," Jess said.

"Jesus," Sarah said.

Just then, Holly walked out of the hallway. "To be fair, they're dynamite tits."

"Mom," Sarah said.

Not for the first time, Max hearing his mom say "tits" went straight to his dick.

Jess's face turned to a pout. "Mrs. Johnson, you haven't told me my tits are dynamite yet."

"I wouldn't worry about it, Jess," Max said. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. "She hasn't told me mine are dynamite yet, either."

Holly rolled her eyes before stretching her arms wide. "Let it be known that everyone in this room has dynamite tits."

"Thank you, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said.

"So what's with the 'Mrs. Johnson' thing?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, it turns mom on something fierce," Max said.

Sarah's eyes went wide and she shot a look to her mom, as if seeking confirmation.

Holly bit her lip and nodded her head.

"Okay, good to know," Sarah said, giving her mom an acknowledging look. "I'll add it to the list of things I'll never say to you."

"Alright, kiddo, enough talky. Down the hatch," Holly said.

Once his sister had downed the Intrusivan with water, a thought occurred to Max. "Counsel, grant her immunity."

His mom's face brightened. "Oh, that's right."

"Immunity?" Sarah asked.

"It'll lessen the embarrassment," Max said.

Their mom beckoned Sarah. "Approach, Sarah of House Johnson," Holly said, deepening her voice.

Sarah smirked. "Really?"

"Yes, really," Holly said in her normal voice.

As Sarah approached, their mom raised her right hand, flattening her palm as if it were the blade of an ancient, mystical sword. Theatrically placing it on her daughter's shoulder, Holly's deep baritone returned.

"As a licensed attorney by the State Bar Association of California and as the matriarch of this home, I hereby grant you blanket immunity for a term of no less than 24 hours, to expire at a later-determined date."

From one shoulder to the other in a wide arc, Holly finished the ceremony.

"That's it?" Sarah asked.

With his arms folded, Max grinned. "That's it."

"So why won't I be embarrassed?"

"Oh, you'll still be embarrassed," Max said. "But this is letting you know it's okay."

"You already told me it's okay," Sarah said.

Max turned to his mom. "On second thought, maybe this made more sense when it was just the two of us and we had no idea what was going on."

"Very possible," Holly said.

"So how long before I turn into a sex-crazed, truth-telling, breeding machine?" Sarah asked.

"Eh, a few hours," Max said, with a dismissive hand wave.

His sister glanced at the clock on the wall. "Well, Par won't be here for a bit. What do we do in the meantime?"

An enthusiastic Jess shot a hand into the air. "I have thoughts!"

Holly sidled up to her, wrapping an arm around her midsection, and kissed her hair. "There'll be plenty of time for that later, hon."

"Okay," Jess said, pouting.

Mirroring his mom, Max put an arm around his girlfriend and planted another soft kiss on her head. "Plenty. Of. Time," he whispered.

"Cavewoman bonk?" Jess asked with hopeful eyes.

Max winked at her. "More than you can handle."

Sarah bit her lip and sucked in a deep breath. "I can handle a lot of bonk."

"Not this much bonk," Max said.

"You better not be writing checks your dick ain't cashing, buddy," Sarah said.

Holly stared her son in the eye. "Comprende?"

"Oh, my God," Sarah said, shaking her head, yet unable to hide her smile. "I'm in the room. Right now."

"That's fair," Jess said. "Max, put on some coffee, babe?"

"Sure thing," he said.

"Other babe?" Jess asked, looking at Holly. "Let's look at some menus for tonight and get a good idea of what we want for food. Then how about we all just catch up on the last few years?"

Holly gave Jess a quick peck on the lips. "I knew you weren't just pretty."

Smiling, Jess pointed a thumb at herself. "Whole package, right here."

Not much later, after having pulled the kitchen table out of the corner, the four of them sat together with coffee and online menus in hand, chatting about foods, likes, dislikes, and if Sarah was watching Netflix's Space Lasers: Lasers in Space at all.

Once again, Max suggested Attorney-at-Baahhh, an hour-long drama about a lawyer turned into a goat from a witch's curse. Holly vetoed it immediately.

"Haven't watched much TV over the last few years," she said.

"It's become our nightly routine," Max said.

"Besides fucking," Holly said. Then she hissed and covered her mouth, cringing. "Sorry."

"It's okay, mom," Sarah said. "You've been granted immunity."

"If it please the court," Holly said. "Thank you."

An hour later, Parvati made her appearance. Once the hugs, kisses, and introduction to Jess was over, Max called in the order for food. Like always, 35-45 minutes later, a veritable feast lay before them, spread out over two tables, several plates, and at least one styrofoam box slick with condensation.

While they ate and laughed at the show, Max couldn't help but sneak a few peeks over to Sarah. She seemed as if she were genuinely enjoying herself. None of her trademark forced smiles or laughs had made an appearance yet.

She'd also taken after their mom in the endowment department. His earlier comment about her breasts seemingly bursting the seams of her white tank top still rang true. And the vertical slit on either side of her floral pants continued to expose additional shapely curves.

Given the amount of sex he and his mom had engaged in over the last few days, it shouldn't have surprised him that he was also now noticing Sarah as a woman instead of just his sister. And while her blonde hair would've been more than welcome company next to the other two blondes in the house, her short black hair also made a statement.

Max was about to go back to his food when Sarah turned and locked eyes with him. Flashing a smile that hopefully said more "welcome back home" and less "wyd," he turned back to the show and his food.

"How's the spice level, kiddo?" his mom asked a few minutes later.

"Just fine, mom," he answered, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Was there a problem before?" Sarah asked.

Max groaned.

"His first night on the Intrusivan, we were eating this when it kicked in for the first time," Holly explained, laughing. "Kid launched the food all over the living room and ran to the bathroom."

Sitting next to Sarah, Parvati was chewing food, and had to turn away and cover her mouth from laughter.

"We didn't know!" Max said, defensively gesticulating his hands.

"Orgasming and cumming the whole way," his mom teased.

"So much cum," Max confirmed.

"Increased semen production is part of it," Parvati said.

Hoping to change the subject, Max cleared his throat. "Sarah, how are you doing over there?"

"Fit as a fiddle," she said.

Parvati placed a hand on Sarah's knee. "We're all here for you."

Sarah leaned her head over and lovingly connected with the other woman. "I know, Par. No matter what happens, I want you guys to know that I really appreciate you all being here with me."

"Absolutely, kiddo," Holly said. "We're not going anywhere."

"Thanks..." Sarah trailed off, "...mommmmm..." Her face wrinkled in confusion.

"Sarah?" Parvati asked.

Sarah raised her hands, flipping her palms over, gazing at them as if for the first time. A slow flush broke out across her chest, rising to her neck, then her face. Her freckles burned an angry red.

"Is it happening?" Jess asked.

"Par?" Sarah asked, stretching out the name.

"Hold my hand, jaanu," Parvati said.

Sarah's breathing turned into quick, ragged bursts through her nose. As her thighs rubbed together, she bent her torso towards Parvati, their white-knuckled fingers interlocked.

Through clenched teeth, her rapid breathing switched to a wet hiss as droplets and translucent strands of spittle flew from her mouth. A low whine emanated from deep within her and she opened her mouth into a wide O-shape. Sarah flung her head back into the couch as the whine morphed into a growing moan.

Without realizing it, Max had scooted his chair over to his mom and Jess. Holding hands, the three of them watched Sarah ride the Intrusivan wave. God help him, watching his sister racked by the most intense orgasm of her life was hot as hell.

Beads of sweat collected across her flushed face, and with every single movement, her tits jostled to and fro, barely contained by her bra or shirt. A quick look at his mom and Jess, both of whom watched with large eyes, confirmed they were equally entranced.

Sarah twisted her head as a guttural growl broke free. Arching her back, she nearly lifted herself off the couch as a final scream rang out and a gush of squirt flooded out of her, through her thin pants, flowing off the teal couch and onto the floor.

Behind him, Jess gasped at the sight of his sister's orgasm crescendo. Max himself was hard as a rock, and wanted nothing more than to disrobe and get his girlfriend's eager mouth on his cock. But even through the Intrusivan, he knew this wasn't the time for that. This was Sarah's moment.

Collapsing back onto the couch, Sarah's rough gasping was deep and loud. Her eyes were wild and her body limp. Parvati held her hand, gently stroking the back of it.

"Par... Par... what..." Sarah swallowed between broken words while she tried to catch her breath.

"I know, Sarah, I know," Parvati said with a smile.

"Why are my pants wet?" Sarah asked.

"You squirted all over them," Parvati answered.

"But I don't squirt."

"You just did, kiddo," Holly said.

"I... I would be very embarrassed if I didn't feel like I was in the stratosphere," Sarah croaked.

"You've got immunity, remember?" Max reminded her.

"Oh, right. Immunity." Sarah's chest swelled with every deep breath. "Fucking hell, Par."

Parvati just grinned.

"Did you guys lace that with TNT after I left?" Sarah asked.

"Really just trace amounts," Parvati said, smiling, kissing the top of Sarah's head.

"Nuh-uh," Sarah said, shaking her head. She tapped her lips with her finger. "Right here, gorgeous."

Obliging, Parvati dove in for the kiss. Both their mouths open to each other, Max yearned to know what his sister's tongue tasted like.

Holly cleared her throat. "How are you doing, kiddo?"

Sarah pulled away. "Still coming down," she said, and then pointed to Parvati. "But right now I'm kissing this woman, so I'll get back to you."

"That's good, that's good," Holly said. "I only ask because, um, I need to borrow your brother for a little bit."

"Me, too," Jess said. "Maybe a longer bit."

Already back to making out with Parvati, Sarah waved a dismissing hand, shooing them away.

Before he knew it, hands were crawling all over his body. Jess tore at his shirt, lifting it over his head, while his mom was making quick business of unbuckling and removing his pants. She pulled his shoes off and threw them somewhere.