A New Prescription Ch. 04

Story Info
A surprise guest shows up on Max & Holly's doorstep!
11.1k words
4.85
15.6k
63

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam filled the bathroom as hot shower water splashed over Max and Holly. Pressing his naked body against hers, his raging erection jutted against her abdomen. She moaned through their passionate kiss while he ground his sex into her, desperately looking for hers.

Both of them had their arms wrapped around the other, desperate to never let go. Max lowered his hands from her back down to her ass. Covered in soap suds, their bodies glided against each other with ease.

His lips against hers, his tongue played with hers and hers with him, exchanging love and ecstasy between them. While mother and son had only been fucking each other silly for a few days, shower sex was a new one for them.

Holly pulled away from their kiss. "Don't make me beg, kiddo."

Max moaned appreciatively. "But what if I like making you beg?"

A wicked smile lit up her face and she turned around, sticking her ass out. Her swollen pussy overflowed with shower water and desire. "Please, Max."

"Please what?"

"Cavewoman Mom want bonk."

A feral growl grew in his throat and Max gave his mom's ass a hard spank. Yelping in response, she wiggled her ass some more, inviting him to do whatever he wanted.

Max grabbed her by the hips and guided himself home. Humidity from the steam multiplied the intensity of his pleasure as he slid in. Buried all the way, his mom elicited a high-pitched whine of gratitude.

"Fuck yes," she moaned. She reached back and grabbed his hips, holding him in place. "Just let me feel full for a sec."

Velvet walls of pussy clenched against his cock, which reacted with an involuntary twitch. With both lovers' hands on the other one's hips, they remained in carnal stasis, with the exception of their sex tensing against sex.

"Oh, it feels like maybe Caveman Max want bonk, too," Holly teased.

"Don't make me beg, mom," he said.

"But what if I like making you beg?" she asked, her voice husky with lust.

"Please, mom," he whispered in her ear.

Holly groaned in desperation. Arching her back even more, she reached up to the back of his head. "Fuck me hard and quick."

As the water washed away any remaining soap, Max got to work fucking his mom. Just as she requested, his thrusts were hard and quick. Giving in to desire, he wanted nothing more than to love and impregnate her.

The more he thought about it, thought about her belly swelling and her tits filling up, the more rapid his motions became. Pregnant, she would be radiant, glowing with happiness and love. And as she would grow, so, too, would his love for her, and his lust.

More than once, she had declared that all his cum belonged to her, and it was the hottest thing anyone had ever said to him. To be both dominant enough to command him, yet still submissive enough to be taken, the contradiction only made his cock harder.

Sounds of their bodies slapping together echoed in the bathroom and probably even throughout the rest of the house. The only thing louder was his mom and her ragged moaning every time he jackhammered into her.

"Do it, Max," she pleaded. "Cum in me and give us a baby."

That sent him over the edge. Leaving his left hand on her hip, he reached forward with his right hand, placing it on her stomach. Moving from steady, quick thrusts, Max instead impaled her hard, then left himself inside her, relishing the sensation.

He was fucking her. He would cum in her. And he would breed her.

Just as the pressure swelled from his balls, Holly clamped down on him. Her panting went from quick breaths to extravagant moans of ecstasy. They climaxed together, Max burying himself as far into her as he could go, and Holly pushing back into him as hard as she could.

At the apex of his orgasm, he squeezed her tight, and unloaded into her. Max leaned his head forward to rest on the back of hers and clamped his eyes shut. Every burst of cum was followed by a quick thrust, which Holly answered with her own brief yelp of pleasure.

When at last it was over, Max gave another loving thrust into his mom.

"Max..." she started.

"Don't worry, mom. I'm not going anywhere."

She cooed and nuzzled against his head. "Damn right you're not."

Over the course of their new relationship, Max had learned his mom preferred he remain inside her for as long as possible. That was just fine by him, too; the longer her pussy wrapped his cock, the better.

Ever since he had started the Intrusivan, his post-coital erections were wild. He would stay hard longer, his body eager to return to fucking, instead of softening up immediately after.

And standing in the shower, physically and emotionally connected to his mom, he did not feel like his hard-on was going away any time soon.

Sliding his hand up from his mom's stomach to her breast, he groped her, giving a good squeeze, before pinching her nipple.

"Oh!" Holly squealed. "Is my man ready for more?"

"Cavewoman Mom still want bonk?" he asked.

"Fucking always," his mom groaned, gliding up and down his shaft once more.

By the time they were done, the hot water was gone, which worked in their favor, given the incestuous workout they'd completed.

Once they dried off and dressed, Max got the coffee started in the kitchen.

"You feeling up for breakfast at all?" Holly asked.

Max rubbed his belly. "Oof, still full from last night. Dinner was so good."

"Told you. You'll never go wrong with La Voglia," she said. Then she set her mug down on the table and sidled up to her son. "So since you're still full from last night, care to work off some more calories?"

"Woman, you are insatiable," Max said with a laugh.

Holly bit her lip and nodded, the morning light catching a devilish gleam in her eye.

And then she was tearing his clothes off. Any concerns Max had about being worn out flew out the window as soon as her hands were unbuckling his belt. He kicked off his shoes as she pulled his pants down, freeing his erect cock.

As soon as he was naked, she stripped, as well. The shirt went, and then the bra was gone, freeing her gorgeous breasts. He cupped them in his hands, kneading them, rubbing his hands over the tiny stretch marks.

"You are so gorgeous," he said.

Holly reached up and placed a loving hand on his cheek. "Baby, I love it when you're romantic."

He placed his hand over hers and gave a loving squeeze.

"But right now, I just want to fuck your brains out," she said. And then she was pushing him towards the living room, her mouth on his mouth, her hand on his cock.

She stroked him as they went, electricity and hormones surging through his body, and Max was certain that for the rest of his life, every time she touched him would feel like it was the very first time.

They reached the couch and Holly stepped back from her son. With her index finger, she gingerly touched his chest and nudged him backward. Max sat down, certain his dick had never been harder than it was at that very moment.

Holly placed a hand on her chest and feigned shock. "Is that for me?"

"I believe it is," Max said.

"What a gentleman," she said.

She positioned herself over his lap, straddling him on the couch. Of all the sensations running through Max's body, he caught a whiff of her body wash and shampoo. It was what she'd used for years. Before they began the Intrusivan, he'd always associated it with her, but now it reminded him only of them.

Her fingers wrapped around his dick once more and she lowered herself onto him. Max offered her an appreciative grunt when his member separated her lips and he gave her a little thrust in response.

Holly wiggled herself down onto her son. When he was fully in her, a sensual purr escaped her lips. "Yes," she said, biting her lip. "This is what I crave. All I want is to feel you inside me."

She leaned down and Max met her mouth, exchanging a passionate kiss while they both reveled in their taboo. While their tongues played with each other, Holly began rocking back and forth on his cock.

Moaning, she pulled away and sat up. Grabbing her tits, she massaged them tenderly, before pinching her nipples between her finger and thumb, rolling them back and forth. Watching the display set Max's lust aflame and he seized her by the hips to speed up her movements.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me!" she shouted. Her hands moved from her tits to the sides of her head, getting lost in a tangle of bedhead and wild, loose curls. Holly's lewd grunts escalated, and it was all Max heard.

Now free from the confines of her kneading fingers, her breasts moved at the mercy of her motion. Bouncing, jiggling, slapping, they were beautiful.

"Mom?" came a voice.

Max shot a look at Holly, but her gaze was past him, toward the door. Her eyes were wide. "Fuck me, it's Sarah," she said.

"Sarah?" Max asked, and turned around to see her.

And as his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw her. Her hair, a messy pixie cut, was dyed black instead of her natural blonde, with bangs down to her eyebrows, and chopped at the edges. Sunlight accentuated the freckles running across her cheeks and nose. Despite her thin frame, Max couldn't avoid noticing her breasts were almost bulging out of her white tank top, which covered the top of her turquoise, floral-patterned harem pants.

"Max?" she screamed. "What the fuck are you doing?"

That fucking door again, Max thought, before realizing he said it out loud.

"I'm gonna get a dungeon door on the next house," Holly said.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sarah repeated.

"Well, for starters, it's great to see you, kiddo," Holly said. "But to answer your question, I'm trying to have sex over here."

"Mom," Max hissed.

"I can't stop," she grumbled. "And it's not like you're not inside me this very second."

Sarah slammed the door behind her and walked over to the couch. "Mom, get off him and go cover your boobs."

Holly pulled away and off of her son. The separation of their bodies felt like losing a piece of himself. His cock yearned to be back in its proper home.

"Jesus Christ, Max!" Sarah reeled and turned away from her naked brother. "Go put that fucking thing away."

"I had it put away until you barged in. God damn it, I didn't mean to say that out loud." He tightened his hand into a frustrated fist and clenched his mouth shut.

"Do I have to send you two to get dressed one by one or can I trust you not to start fucking each other?" Sarah asked.

"We'll fuck," Max and Holly said in unison.

"Oh, my God," Sarah said, shaking her head. Then she looked at her brother. "Max, if I send mom first, you're not gonna try and fuck me, are you?"

"No," he said.

"Thank you," Sarah said, exasperated, throwing her arms into the air.

"But you are trying to fit ten-gallon tits in a five-gallon shirt," he said. "And I liked your hair more before you dyed it black and chopped it off and please just shoot me because I'll never stop talking."

Sarah pointed back to his room. "You have one minute to not be naked and back here. Then it's mom's turn. We're going to meet at the table because I am never sitting on that couch again."

"I'm gonna buy a new couch," Holly said.

"Zip it," Sarah said, pressing her finger and thumb together. "He gets dressed. Then you get dressed. Table. Two minutes. Three tops."

***

4 minutes later

***

Max slumped in his chair. He'd found his pajamas and threw them on.

Next to him, his mom wore hers, as well, the black yoga pants that hugged every curve in her legs and ass. Her oversized white sweatshirt hid the contours of her tits, but he was familiar enough with them to know she wasn't wearing a bra. Once more, her blonde hair was tied up in a bun over her head.

"Coffee?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, please," Holly said.

"Yeah, I'll take some, too," Max said.

They filled their mugs and waited. Silence hung in the air. Max didn't even know where to begin. Fortunately, their mom took over.

"Kiddo, I know you have a lot of questions," Holly said.

"That is the fucking truth," Sarah said.

"But, before you ask... literally anything, before we start talking and can't stop, may I ask you a few things first?"

Sarah's eyes were wide with disbelief. "Like what?"

Holly reached across the table and took her daughter's hand. "How have you been?"

The question elicited a scoff. "How have I been?"

"You used to write letters, send postcards, those sorts of things. The number you gave me for your phone hasn't worked in three years. I don't know where you're living. I can't even wish my own daughter a happy birthday or Merry Christmas."

Sarah shrugged and avoided meeting her mom's eye. "Been moving around. Keeping busy. Odd jobs here and there. Haven't had anything steady for..." She let out a heavy sigh. "Well, it's been a few years."

"But how are you?" Holly repeated.

"Last few months have been rough, mom," Sarah said.

"What's going on, kiddo?"

Max's sister sipped at her coffee. "I stayed on my meds, okay? Been taking everything every day like I'm supposed to. But always being on the move makes keeping a doctor difficult, you know?"

Understanding dawned for Max. "They stopped working," he said.

"Hey, listen, I'm talking to mom right now. I can't even with you right now, okay, you literal motherfucker," Sarah spat.

"Sarah," Holly said, using her mom voice.

"Mom," she said, irritated.

"Ours stopped being effective about three months ago," Holly said.

Sarah scratched absently at her nose while her eyes shifted up in thought. "That... lines up."

"The last couple of months were a little rough around here, as well," Holly said.

"Is that when you two started banging?" Sarah asked.

It was Holly's turn to scoff. "No. No." She looked at Max and sighed. "Bring them over."

"Sure thing," he said. Max retreated to their bathroom to grab their new prescription. With it in hand, he returned to the kitchen and set the orange bottle down on the table, white pills rattling inside.

"What's this?" Sarah asked. She eyed the Intrusivan skeptically.

"Intrusivan," Max said. "Once daily."

"Is this your incest pill?" Sarah asked.

"If that's what you want to call it," Holly said.

Sarah scooped up the bottle, maintaining her skepticism. "So your quack doc--" She stopped mid-sentence, her brow furrowing, her jaw clenching.

"What is it, Sarah?" Holly asked.

"No, she didn't," Sarah said.

"Who didn't?" Holly asked.

Flipping the bottle around, she pointed at the label. "Your fucking doctor is Anika Parvati?"

Max and his mom exchanged a confused look. "Yeah, Dr. Aarons retired--"

"Let me guess," Sarah said, interrupting her mom. "A few years ago?"

"That's right," Holly said. "Dr. Parvati hopped in. She's great."

"Oh, I'm sure she is," Sarah said.

"Just ask your brother," Holly said, grinning wickedly. "He's taken quite the shine to her."

"Mom," Max said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, are you fucking Parvati, too?" Sarah asked.

"No, just a blowjob, but her tits are dynamite," Max said. As soon as he said it, he cringed, and shook his head. His mom was stifling a laugh.

"She blew you?" Sarah asked in disbelief.

"She kissed mom," Max said, pointing, automatically.

"Mom?" Sarah turned to Holly.

"Narc," Holly said.

Sarah stood up from the table. "Here's what we're gonna do. I don't care if you're in pajamas or not. You're gonna take me to Parvati."

"If we're going out," Holly said, "there are some precautions we need to take first."

"Whatever you need to do," Sarah said. "And then we're gonna find out what exactly my goddamn ex has you on."

***

The heavyset receptionist sighed when she saw them. "Amy, they're back," she said.

Max and Holly, once more dolled up in duct tape, masks, and ear plugs, stood at the window.

Amy, older, with curls of gray, rolled herself over in a chair. "At least they brought an interpreter this time."

"Hi, yes, we would like to see Dr. Parvati, please," Sarah said, doing an admirable job of hiding the anger bubbling just beneath the surface.

"Would you let her know the Johnsons are here to see her?" the portly receptionist asked.

"Just one second," Amy said, getting up from her chair.

A minute later, the door to the waiting room burst open as the petite Indian doctor made her usual explosive entrance. Her black-framed glasses still looked comically large on her small frame. Pulled back into a tight ponytail, her onyx hair gleamed under the clinic lighting.

"Max! Holly! Come on--" Parvati looked up at them and stopped. Gone was the excitement as her face fell. "Sarah?" Her voice wavered, allowing just a hint more of her accent to slip out than usual.

"Par." Sarah's voice was stone.

Parvati looked to Max and Holly, then back to Sarah. "Johnson," she said, as if only right then realizing something.

"Not exactly a unique last name," Sarah said.

"Why don't you all come back to my office so we can talk?" Parvati asked.

"Let's," said Sarah.

Once more, Max and Holly followed Parvati through the catacombs of the clinic hallways, with Sarah trailing a few feet behind them. When Max sneaked a look, he could almost see the cartoon steam shooting out of her ears.

So much had changed in just the last couple of days since they'd last been there. But there was one thing that hadn't. Max grabbed for his mom's hand, lacing his fingers through hers.

Tingles spread up through his arm as they walked. His mom sidled up next to him and gave him a little hip bump.

Behind them, Sarah muttered something. Together, Max and Holly looked back, removing their ear plugs.

"What was that, kiddo?" their mom asked.

"I said get a room."

"We had a whole house this morning," Holly reminded her.

Sarah remained quiet for the duration of the walk.

Once at Parvati's office, she welcomed everyone inside. Last time Max had been in the large room, Anika had seductively removed her shirt, made out with his mom, and given him a mind-altering blowjob. While he had no expectations that history would repeat itself, his cock stiffened nonetheless.

While he and his mom began to take off their masks and duct tape, Sarah and Anika joined them by the two couches placed in the middle of the room. Sunlight filtered through the large corner office's floor-to-ceiling windows, reflecting off the framed plaques, diplomas, and awards that the doctor showcased on the wall and bookshelf.

"Par--" Sarah started.

Anika slapped Sarah, startling both Max and Holly. The stinging sound hung in the air, refusing to diminish. His sister's soft cheek reddened instantly as she stood there, wincing in pain and clenching her jaw.

Speechless, Max's eyes were wide. His mom's expression mirrored his own indecision on what to do.

Then Sarah slapped Anika.

Again, Max and Holly were taken aback, neither one sure of how to proceed. Anika's brown skin reddened at the point of impact, but she made no move to react or respond. As the sound faded in the large office, the four of them were left in an awkward silence, with only half of them knowing what the hell was going on.

Holly stirred to action, but before she could even get a step, Sarah and Anika burst into tears and embraced each other.

"Oh!" Holly exclaimed under her breath.

Hugging through their tears, the two women exchanged a smattering of kisses between laughs and choking cries.

Max leaned over to his mom. "I feel like this is a private moment between the two of them."

"I know," Holly said, biting her lip.

"What do we do?" he asked.

"I think we wait until one of them remembers we're in the room."

Anika placed two hands on Sarah's wet cheeks, and Sarah did the same. "I'm so sorry," Sarah said.

"You just left," Anika said.

"I know. I'm a bitch. I'm so sorry," Sarah said.

"We were so close. It set us back years," Anika said.

"I freaked out," his sister said, sniffling.