A New Prescription Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sucked in air as he went, gasping at his penetration. "Oh, fuck, Max," she panted. She squeezed his torso with her knees.

"I know," he said.

"It's like--" she started to say.

"It's like we're made for each other."

"How did you know?" she asked.

"It's the same with mom," he said. "Our whole lives have been a puzzle."

"And we're the pieces," Sarah said.

"It's stupid and super cheesy, but, yeah," Max said. "It's us. It's always been us."

She ran a hand alongside his face. "Kiss me, dork."

Max descended onto his sister, kissing her passionately. Every drop of blood in his body pumped with the need to express to Sarah how much she was loved. For years, it had just been him and his mom. And things were fine. But Sarah was home now. And, finally, for the first time in years, things were right.

Overpowered by lust and need, he pressed into Sarah, his tongue farther into her mouth, him farther into her.

Years spent at the gym honing his athletic body, and now with his lithe sister underneath him, Max would make Sarah his, just as he had with their mom, just as he had with Jess. Continuing his fulsome kiss, Max thrust himself into her. Every breath was its own reward, every whimper fully earned.

In the house they grew up in, on the bed he grew up in, Max fucked his sister, pushing into her, and in turn, she cried out in passion with his every pump. As he went, Sarah dug her nails into his back so hard that, ordinarily, he would have stopped her. However, in the throes of passion, Max couldn't get enough.

"Harder," he whispered into her ear.

Her nails dug deeper.

"Harder," she whispered into his ear.

His cock drove deeper.

Harder and harder, he moved his hips, until finally Sarah's nails dug too deep, her knees squeezed too tight; she was at her end. Lurching her head back into the bed, Sarah squeezed her eyes shut tight and howled in passion as her orgasm exploded through every nerve in her body.

Like with his mom, the emotional connection to his sister elevated the fuck session to new heights. Their whole lives, the experiences they'd lived together, the experiences they'd lived apart, came together figuratively and literally. And as Sarah squirted through her climax, Max clenched his teeth and buried both his head and his cock into her.

Brother and sister, cumming together. Max's dick and waist were immediately soaked from her spray, and it trickled down his legs. Likewise, Sarah's womb was awash with his semen as it plastered every surface, wall, and corner of her insides.

Pleasure from his orgasm and pain from her nails digging into his back merged into a tangled taboo of sensation and emotion. Both of them grunted, panted, and whimpered through their intense orgasms, neither one wanting them to end.

Burying himself into Sarah as his ejaculate concluded, Max uttered a whimper of such vulnerability, his sister began to comfort him.

"It's okay, baby," she cooed, "I got you. Let it cum. I got you."

At last when he was finished and the pleasure left him bereft of movement, the excesses of his semen leaked from his sister onto the root of his cock, matting their sparse pubic hair together in union.

Max collapsed onto Sarah, gasping for breath, unable to believe what had just happened.

As the swell of orgasm left him, a swell of emotions overflowed, and Max held onto his sister hard, harder than he'd meant to, as if she'd up and vanished the second he let go.

"I'm here, Max," she reassured him, rubbing the back of his head. Somehow she knew. "I'm not going anywhere."

Still hard inside her, Max lifted himself off her and they stared at each other like lovers. "Promise me."

"I promise," Sarah said. "I'm home."

Max kissed his sister again, still lustfully, but also more needfully than ever. "I can't lose you again."

Sarah wrapped her bare legs around his waist. "You won't. Ever."

They remained together for another few minutes. When both realized Max wasn't getting any softer, they fucked again until sunrise.