A New Prescription Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's give them some privacy," Holly said, motioning at her daughter and Parvati.

And then both women were pulling at his arms, dragging him down the hallway in his boxers, with his stiff cock likewise pointing the way.

Once inside their bedroom, they shoved Max onto his back on the bed, and leaned over him.

"You're gonna put a baby in me, buster," Holly said.

"And I'm gonna ride your face like it's a bucking bronco," Jess said.

Grinning like an idiot, Max reached up to both of the women he loved, placing a tender hand on each of their cheeks. "Baby, why are you still talking?"

Boy, that did it. Their lust ignited, they growled as they stripped. Desperation made them clumsy, so arms and legs got stuck in clothes.

"This god damn shirt," Holly complained.

Resting both his hands under his head on the bed, Max's erection lay across his waist, stretched out in full glory. "Any time ladies," he said, unable to suppress a smirk.

"You will receive no mercy," Jess grumbled, as she fought with her pants. "No mercy."

When they were finally free of their clothing, their wondrous, full tits bounced as they hopped on top of him.

"That's more like it," Max said, just as his face was covered by Jess lowering herself onto him. Warm, delicious pussy enveloped his senses, and he grabbed her thick thighs to hold her in place.

A second later, his mom descended onto him, as well, and his throbbing cock was warm, wet, and home at last.

Holly wasted no time savoring her most favored spot. Once he was all the way in, she rocked back and forth on his pole, riding him for all he was worth. Soft, velvety walls of her sex threatened to seize his cum instantly, but his divided attention on the shaved mons riding his face bought him some time.

While his mom marked her movements with animalistic grunts, Jess's appreciative sounds were softer. His tongue found its way to every crevice of her slick flower. And despite his strong arms holding her against him, she still managed to make good on her promise, bucking his face as best she could.

He slipped his tongue inside her, and when her weight shifted down upon him, he knew she'd just arched her back. Releasing one of her thighs, he reached up and found a tit that needed attention. Massaging, she moaned and grabbed at his hand, holding it even tighter to her.

Meanwhile, his mom shifted from riding his cock back and forth to bouncing on it, with each carnal descent met with a satisfied groan. Max removed his other hand from Jess's thigh, giving her free reign of face fucking, and set it on his mom's hip. With a squeeze, he encouraged her frantic pace.

"Max," Holly pleaded, placing her hand on top of his. "I want a baby, Max. Please."

Growling with desire, Max thrust up into his mom, who responded with a surprised squeal of delight.

"More!" she yelled.

Ever the people pleaser, he repeated the movement, her dripping pussy offering no resistance.

Unbridled desire took hold of him, and before he knew it, he was already in action. He patted Jess on the ass, motioning her to move over. With a disappointed whine, she slid off his face.

Max sat up all the way, meeting his mom eye to eye, and wrapped arms around her naked form. He kissed her deep, her mouth welcoming the intrusion, and their tongues flicked and rolled over each other.

Then he pulled away from the kiss, but not from her. Nose to nose, they touched foreheads, and Holly's motion against his cock was given rest.

"Mom," Max said, holding the back of her head, his fingers entangled and lost in her blonde hair.

"Max," she purred back.

"You said we're set, right?" he asked.

"We're so fucking set, kiddo," she said.

"Then marry me."

Two gasps at the same time, one from Holly, one from Jess. One of his mom's hands rushed to cover her agape mouth, and her eyes were wide with shock.

"You're going to be the mother of my child," Max said. "Be my wife, too."

A moment of silence as she contended with what he'd asked her was broken by an exuberant "Yes!" And then she kissed him hard. Max returned the kiss with fervor. His heart soared, overflowing with love for the woman he'd called mom, for the woman with whom he would have a child.

"I get to be maid of honor!" Jess said, wiping away a tear.

"Actually, no," Holly said.

"No?" Jess asked in a trembling voice.

"No." Holly reached past her fiancé and grabbed ahold of Jess's hand. "Because you'll be my bride. Marry me, hon."

"What the fuck!" she shouted, both hands covering her mouth. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry! That was a happy 'what the fuck'! Did you two plan this without telling me?"

"Absolutely not," Max said. "But she beat me to the punch. As soon as she said 'yes,' I was going to ask you, too."

"Snooze you lose, kiddo," Holly said, rubbing the back of his head with a free hand. "She's all mine now."

"I dated her first," Max said.

"I'm sure we'll reach an amicable arrangement," Holly said.

"You fuckers," Jess said, wiping her eyes. "Of course I'll marry you. Both of you."

Still inside his mom, Max reached for both women to hold them close.

"But, husband-to-be, you know what this means, don't you?" Jess asked.

"Please tell me, my wife-to-be."

"You'll have to give me a baby, too."

Max's cocked leapt at the thought of that.

"Oh!" Holly exclaimed. "His dick liked that."

"Glad to hear it!" Jess said. "Just as soon as he's finished his motherfucking, Cavewoman Jess would like some bonk. Now it's a race."

"I'm very competitive, Jess," Holly said.

"Talk is cheap, Mrs. Johnson," Jess said.

Holly shuddered, clamping down on Max's dick. With eyes full of lust, she gazed at her son. "Cum deposit," she said, snapping her fingers. "Let's go."

"Yes, mom," Max said. He grabbed her, flipping her over onto her back.

Squealing, she wrapped her legs around her son.

Max shook his head at her. "Oh, not this time." Pulling her legs away from his sides, he pushed them forward. Her knees raised to her tits, and then he placed her calves on his shoulders. Leaning forward, Max's weight lifted her ass off the bed.

Off to the side, Jess was leaning back, legs splayed out, her hand furiously stimulating her dripping sex.

With his mom totally helpless underneath, Max railed her. At this angle, he reached new depths of her. While their bodies slapped together, his mom's eyes were huge, and rolled back.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she yelled. Her tits flopped back and forth across her body, and she grabbed them, immediately pinching her nipples.

He loved fucking his mom, but even now, knowing he was fucking his future wife, knowing they would have a child together, as impossible as it sounded, his dick had never been harder, had never felt as big as it was at that moment.

"Fuck me, Max!" Holly pleaded through gasping breaths. "Fuck me! Give me our baby!"

The emotional high put him over the edge. His cock swelled inside her, and Max couldn't withhold his groan. "Mom..."

Just then, she clenched his dick, her entire body tensing at once. Panting as her own orgasm seized control, mother and son, fiancé and fiancée, incestuous couple, held each other close. Max's seed exploded into her, coating her walls and splashing against her cervix.

Holly grabbed the back of his neck with both hands, staring into her son, as she was rewarded with a prize of semen.

Given the increased sperm production the Intrusivan had given him, Max's orgasm lasted longer than ever. Cumming in his mom as she held him in place turned him on something fierce, and his cock yearned to fuck her all over again.

As the wave of pleasure subsided, Max collapsed onto his mom, breathing hard. With a hand on the side of his head, she used her other hand to gently rub the back of his head.

"Don't worry," he gasped, still trying to catch his breath. "I'm not going anywhere." It was always her preference that he remained inside her for as long as possible.

"Damn right, you're not," Holly said.

He remained there, safely nuzzled between her legs, even as the mixture of his cum and her juice leaked out over the base of his cock.

"I wonder--" he began to say.

"It's only been a couple of days, kiddo," she said. "We wouldn't even know for several weeks."

"I don't mind if we get to keep trying," Max said.

"Oh, even after you knock me up," his mom said, "that train doesn't stop."

"Glad to hear it," Max said.

"Speaking of trains that don't stop," Jess piped up, and pointed at herself. "Bonk train."

Max smirked and laid his head against his mom's. "Bonk train has to go choo choo."

"You now have marital responsibilities, young man," Holly said. "You make sure the bonk train stays on schedule."

Sure enough, Max made sure the bonk train remained on schedule.

For several stops.

***

The bed jostled, stirring Max from a deep sleep. On his back, he opened his eyes, but darkness washed out everything. An arm draped over his chest, but in his tired state, he couldn't tell whether it belonged to his mom or Jess.

More jostling; someone was getting in or getting out.

"Mom?" he murmured, his voice hoarse and scratchy.

"Wrong," came a whispered voice.

"Jess?"

"Guess again, dork."

Max frowned. "Wait." He rubbed his eyes, hoping for a semblance of focus.

Even if he'd been fully awake in a well-lit room, the form looming over him would have still confounded him.

He could make out her shorter, black hair, but what broke his brain and filled his cock was what he had referred to earlier as her ten-gallon tits. Free from any encumbrance, Sarah's gorgeous endowments dangled almost directly in his face. Close enough to touch. To lick...

"Sarah?" he whispered.

"That's my name, don't wear it out," she said, biting her lower lip.

Torn between abject confusion and unbridled lust for the beautiful woman laying over him, Max found himself tongue-tied.

"So here's the deal, Max," she whispered. "I wore Par out. And I mean out. Do not pass Go, do not collect two hundred dollars, you get me? She's comatose on the couch right now."

"Okay?" was the best he could do.

"Mom wasn't joking. This shit is strong."

Max rubbed his face again just to verify he wasn't in some sort of dream state. "The Intrusivan?"

"What the fuck else would I be talking about?" Sarah asked.

"Hey, I'm still waking up here," he whispered.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, Par is in the living room, passed out."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," he said. "You fucked her silly."

Excitedly, she pointed at him. "Yes, yes, that's exactly what I did. But here's the deal."

"Let me guess," he said. "You're still horny."

"Max, brother, I am fucking charged."

"Whoa, whoa," Max said. "I thought..."

"You thought what?" Sarah asked.

He rolled his eyes. "I thought you were..." he trailed off again.

"Fucking spit it out, man," Sarah demanded.

"You were with Parvati," he said.

"Yeah? So?"

"Sarah," he hissed under his breath. "I thought you were a fucking lesbian."

His sister threw a hand over her mouth, barely containing a laugh. "And if I was?"

"I'm just very confused right now," Max said.

With care, Sarah lifted up the sleeping arm over his chest and returned it to its owner. She waited, as if to verify that she wouldn't wake a second person from their slumber. "Allow me to dissuade you," she whispered, plunging on top of Max.

Before he could think, her lips were on his. Instinctively, he opened his mouth to her, and tasted his sister's tongue. Her hot breath boiled his blood, his cock at full mast under the blanket draped across his waist, the only thing that separated them. Skin to skin, her firm breasts pressed against his bare chest.

Wrapping his arms around her, she was soft as silk, and all he wanted to do was explore every inch of her. As their tongues mingled, he reached up and ran his hand through the back of her short hair, eliciting a moan from her.

Being attacked in bed by a beautiful nude woman was an overstimulating experience at best, but when that woman was his sister, the confluence of emotions became dizzying.

Beside him, someone rustled. "Max?" The voice belonged to their mom.

Breaking away from his sister, he caught his breath and whispered, "Hey, mom."

"Is that Sarah?"

"Hey, mom," she whispered.

Holly responded with a satisfied purr. "Are you two gonna fuck?" she asked, her voice tired and dreamy.

"I'm trying, but he's being real dense about it," Sarah said.

Holly sighed. "God bless him, kiddo. He was all concerned about my feelings at first, too."

"What did you do?" Sarah asked.

"I just jumped his bones," their mom answered.

"Good advice," Sarah said.

"Just, if you could," Holly said, keeping her voice low, "Jess needs her sleep. Max, use your old room."

"Old room?" Sarah whispered.

"Yes, his old room," Holly said, slightly irritated. "He used to sleep in that room. Now he sleeps in this room."

"Goddamn, Max, less than a week and you're already moved in, huh?" Sarah teased in a quiet voice.

"We're also engaged and trying for a baby," Max blurted out, before cringing with a hiss. "Sorry, that might've been too much too fast."

His mom patted his bare shoulder. "It's okay, baby. She was gonna find out sooner or later."

"Wow, you guys are really going for it," Sarah said.

"We are," Max said, a bit more defensively than he'd meant to.

"Well, you know who else is trying to go for it? Me. Right fucking now," she said, pointing at herself.

Holly waved a dismissive hand at Sarah. "Consider him rented out for the night, kiddo. Just bring him back with a full tank."

"Oh, his tank will be drained, mom. I can guarantee that."

"Okay, that's fine, too," Holly said, yawning. "Now shoo before you wake up Jess."

"Sure thing," Sarah said. "C'mon, Max, we're late for an important date."

"Careful, he'll make you plenty late," Holly said.

Sarah's eyes went wide. "Let's go see what you got, hot stuff," she said, playfully patting his cheek.

Who was he to deny a beautiful woman? Sure, she had spent the morning screaming at them. Sure, she had spent all day insisting she wasn't going to fuck them. Sure, she had spent the evening banging his beautiful Indian doctor.

But none of that mattered anymore, because she was on top of him, naked, begging to be railed. And courtesy of his once-daily Intrusivan, any inhibitions regarding the taboo of fucking his sister raw all night long had crumbled away like the walls of Jericho.

As carefully as he could being sandwiched between two women, Max pulled at his blanket to take his leave. As soon as the chill of fresh air reached his cock, Sarah gasped, then covered her mouth.

"Je. Sus. Cuh-rist, Max," she said. "No wonder you've started a little harem."

Next to him, his mom groaned. "It's real, and it's spectacular," she said. And then somehow, without shaking the bed, she enveloped his dick with her mouth.

Max moaned and instantly thrusted up to meet her.

"Hey, no fair, you said he was mine," Sarah whined.

Holly pulled off of him. "No, I said you could rent him," she reminded her. "He belongs to me, as does all of his cum." His mom lovingly cupped his balls.

Max answered back with an amorous sigh.

His mom looked up at him. "Okay, now go get her, tiger. I'm gonna snuggle up next to my woman over there."

Once more, Max thrusted up, this time into empty air. His cock ached for her mouth again. "Okay, but you owe me a blowjob."

"Baby, I can't wait to make good on that," Holly said.

And then Sarah was slapping his hip. "Alright, c'mon, Maximus Cockus, let's go."

"You heard the lady," Max said to his mom.

"I did. Just bring her back with a full tank," she said, smiling.

"Nah, I plan on draining her, too," Max said. With a deep kiss, he bid his mom farewell. On his way out, Holly scooted into his spot, wrapping an arm and leg around the sleeping Jess.

Sarah dragged Max through the hallway by the hand, his diamond-hard cock bouncing back and forth the whole way.

"Aren't we going to my room?" Max asked.

"Yes, but first I need water. Girl can't live on pussy alone," she said.

"Fair enough," he said, still whispering.

While Jess got a glass from the cupboard and filled it at the fridge, Max spied the sleeping doctor on the couch. As naked as everyone else in the house, her arm was half-raised against the cushion back, with her other arm and leg splayed out over the edge.

Her flawless caramel skin was a sight to behold, and her petite form amplified every feature of her body. Her hair seemed longer, while the dark of the night made the black of her hair seem even deeper.

The swell of her breasts, comparable to his mom's or Jess's, were enormous on her smaller frame. Mesmerized by her Hershey Kiss nipples, Max didn't realize he'd been staring.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer, Max," Sarah teased from behind him.

"She's just so hot," he said.

"Tell me about it."

"Never seen her naked before," Max said.

"I thought she blew you," Sarah said.

"She took her top off," he said. "I think we all got a little distracted after that."

Sarah slapped his shoulder. "Then quit ogling her, perv," she teased.

Max laughed. "Are you properly hydrated or what?"

"This flower is no longer wilting. And I see yours never wilted in the first place, so I think we are set."

"Excellent. Let's go see how far I can bury myself into you," Max said.

"I just want you to know, normally that line wouldn't work on me," Sarah said. "But right now, I'm so fucking horny, and somehow the fact that my brother said it to me is making me even hornier."

"Yep, the Intrusivan will do that."

"Great. Now come do me."

Their bodies came together like magnets, their arms around each other. Kissing, grinding, and moaning, brother and sister made their way down the hall, eyes closed the whole way, knowing the layout by heart.

On Sarah's slimmer form, her breasts seemed larger than ever as they pressed against Max. And his cock, hard as ever, pressed against her stomach.

Once they were in his room, his sister reached out and closed the door behind them.

"What's with that?" Max asked.

"So I can do this," Sarah said, shoving him against the door. She flipped the light switch on and thrust her lower body, gyrating her hips into him. Prickly, short pubic hair tickled him.

Thrusting back into her, Max's cock felt hard enough to explode. Blood surged throughout his body, seized by the familiar pressure of absolute desire. He grabbed ahold of her arms, just under her shoulders, and squeezed, his fingers digging into her soft skin.

Sarah hissed in response. "Fucking do it, little brother."

Taking charge, Max guided her backwards to their inevitable destination. From the edge of the bed, Max pushed his sister down. Landing on her back, she bounced, her magnificent tits bouncing likewise.

Sarah opened her legs for him. Like a blooming flower, her lips parts, glistening and wet. Without her realizing it, she trimmed herself like their mom, leaving a thin triangle patch.

Kneeling to explore her with his mouth, Max grabbed under her thighs and brought her close.

"Oh, I appreciate the effort," Sarah said, sitting up and cupping his cheeks with her hands, "but I've had a mouth on my pussy most of the night already."

"I can imagine," Max said.

"What I haven't had is you. I want you, Max," Sarah said.

"More than happy to oblige," he said, crawling up onto the bed. It was his turn to loom large over her, supported by his hands and knees.

Grabbing his rigid member, Max guided himself into Sarah. As he sunk deeper, her warmth threatened to overtake him right there. Fortunately, he had spent the previous evening on the bonk train, and his endurance was at its peak.