All Comments on 'A New Prescription Ch. 05'

by verbotenwriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Loved the whole series. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful story start to finish. Thank you!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD885 months ago

A monumental achievement for Lit. I've read countless stories on here. This is not only one of my favorites for the year, but all time. One of the best stories of Lit. And one of the best Mom/Son series in a long time

jwswinglejwswingle5 months ago

Man, your first at bat on LIT, and you knocked a walk off grand slam winner out of the park. Epic first story. Now on to the next story you already entered!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a hell of a lot better than I expected. You don't see the harem type of story done well; this is a rare exception. Space Lasers is a good idea for a show as well. Someone call Netflix. And maybe also Harem House as an idea for a more adult show.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar5 months ago

I am struggling to think of the last time a story on this site made me smile as often as this series. Like I said at the start: it is -bloody- rare to find characters in this genre who have such effortless and believable chemistry. Oftentimes there's an either-or tilt to whether it's the blood or the sexual relation that takes the foreground, but here they play in tandem in the same way the plot's played by an ensemble cast.

As a previous comment says: harems are hard to write with purpose, and the way they've all come together as a cohesive family is a HUGE feather in your cap. (Side note: the orgy itself is written refreshingly clearly.) This is one of the most deserved instances of marrying-your-own-family I've ever read—hopefully Intrusivan solves for the usual genetic gamble, because these kids deserve to succeed.

Once again, this was a brilliant overture. I will -definitely- be watching for your future works.

PS: It's not corruption, it's "lobbying". ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutley fabulous bit of writing. The humor was well placed and relevant, and the relationships between all the characters were flawless and effortless to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Top tier harem story with a crazy good ending. Thank you!

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic5 months ago

Love the whole series. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was an awesome series wish you would have continued till the Doctor was pregnant and maybe mom again gave the series 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done. Echoes of everyone else.

5*, should be more.

Tc

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

Thank you for such a lovely and beautiful story of finding true love 😍 🤗 😘 💕 💕 excellent writing as well made the characters real in my heart feeling what they did 😊

albertaboyalbertaboy4 months ago

This series was terrific, liked all the characters

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19633 months ago

Very good writing. I truly enjoy your work. Hope you'll keep writing.

NotunskilledNotunskilled22 days ago

Awesome story, fun, sexy, and captivating. My only complaint is that I need like 36 more chapters.

Anyone else trying to figure out how to incorporate “caveman bonk” into their intimate vocabulary?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverbotenwriter@verbotenwriter
12/28/23 I hope your Christmas was a good one, and here's hoping to a wonderful New Year! Progress is ongoing. This one is definitely a slow burn story. I hope you join me when I'm able to release it, but if that's not your cup of tea, I definitely understand. In the meanti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES