A New Smoker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the steaks cooked, Karen turned her attention to the vegetables. Fresh from the market, the array of colors was a sight to behold. She tossed them in olive oil, sprinkled them with sea salt, and slid them into the oven to roast. The kitchen was alive with the sounds and smells of cooking, a symphony conducted by Karen, her every move in perfect harmony with the creation of the meal.

The doorbell rang just as Karen was setting the table. The crystal glasses sparkled under the soft glow of the overhead light; the white china plates were a blank canvas awaiting the culinary artistry. As she opened the door, she was met with Dan's appreciative smile. The sight of the meal, the smell of the perfectly cooked steak, the warmth of Clara's welcome - it was a sensory overload that left Dan momentarily speechless.

"Perfect timing," she said, smiling in return. They kissed, lips meeting tentatively but then lingering with a touch of passion.

"Mmmm," he murmured, "that's a sweet greeting."

As Karen ushered him into the cozy living area, his senses were assailed by the tantalizing aroma of her prepared mean. It was a scent that stirred his appetite, a rich, mouth-watering fusion of seared meat and fragrant spices. From the open-concept kitchen, the sizzle and pop of something delicious being created reached his ears. Leading him to the dining area, he saw a small round table, set for two, its surface gleaming under the soft glow of the overhead light. The table was tastefully laid with fine china and crystal glassware, a single white candle flickering between them, and a nice bottle of Cabernet.

She disappeared into the kitchen, and returned with two plates of beautifully cooked steaks, each piece glistening with juicy deliciousness. He watched as she set the plates down, her movements graceful, almost balletic. The steak was a perfect medium-rare, its edges seared to a deep brown, the inside a succulent pink. Beside it lay a generous serving of roasted vegetables, their colors vibrant under the warm light.

As they settled into their seats, the apartment was filled with a comfortable silence, broken only by the clink of cutlery against plates. The air between them was thick with anticipation, the kind that precedes a journey into the unknown. Dan raised his wine glass, the deep red liquid within reflecting the candlelight, and proposed a toast to the evening, to them, and to whatever the future may hold.

Through the course of the meal, they spoke, they laughed, and they shared. The steak was as delicious as it had promised to be, a symphony of flavors that melted on their tongues. The atmosphere was intimate, the connection palpable. The city outside seemed to fade into insignificance as they lost themselves in each other's company. Once they finished the meal, Dan insisted on helping Karen bring the dishes into the kitchen.

"Let's just leave them," she said, as he began to wash them. "We have more wine to drink!" He laughed and followed into the living room. As they sat together on the couch, Karen nodded at the coffee table with a mischievous smile.

"You left your cigarettes last night," she said, teasingly. He blushed.

"I guess I did. I really didn't expect that...."

"That what? That you'd seduce your non-smoking date to smoke?"

He nodded.

"I just didn't want you to think I was a freak or something," he replied. Karen sipped her wine and considered her response.

"Well, at first, I thought it was a very strange request. But I think I understand it better once you explained it more last night. It's really no more than someone liking leather, or being tied up, really."

"Well, thank you. I've always been turned on by attractive women who smoke, honestly. But these days they are impossible to find," said Dan.

"I have to admit...I did like the effect it had on you," she replied, a slight blush rising to her cheeks. "And I've thought about it...a lot...today." Dan raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Oh?"

"Yes," she replied, looking down. "Thought about it enough to have one this morning after I woke up."

"Really?" Dan said with surprise. "You smoked a whole cigarette? Damn. Wish I had been here!"

She smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah, it...wasn't bad...kinda felt naughty, but nice to be naughty like that," she replied.

"You rebel," he retorted, leaning in to kiss her red lips, their tongues reaching out to play. Karen broke the kiss seconds later and pulled away. Dan watched her reach over to the coffee table for the pack of Capris. Staring into his eyes, she flipped back the pack lid and pulled out a single white cylinder with her well-manicured, red fingernails. She placed the filter between her lips in the middle of her pouty mouth. She looked expectantly at him, dangling the cigarette.

"No, you do it, babe," he said, reaching to grab the lighter and passing it to her. Raising an eyebrow as the corner of her mouth raised in a slight smile, she took the lighter from him. Karen sparked the flame to the end of the cigarette and drew steadily, but not harshly for several seconds, then as the smoke entered deep inside her, her breasts perked up an inch or so, she held it for 5 or 6 more seconds, and then she slowly exhaled long and blue. She enjoyed the wonderful feeling of her smoking, both the effect on Dan but also the thrill of being a bad girl, and her inhalation sent a familiar shiver down her thighs.

Karen lifted her right leg over his lap, scooted closer, and raised the cigarette to her lips again. Dan noticed the filter had a red mark from her lipstick and he felt his cock twinge. He watched her lips form the seal around the filter and her cheeks hollow as she took her second drag, this one with her eyes closed sensually. He shuddered, reaching to hold her other hand in his. She opened her eyes and exhaled directly into his face. Dan closed his eyes as blue-gray smoke enveloped his head and moaned.

"Ah, do you want to go to the bedroom?" she asked, her cig hand reaching up to caress his cheek as he leaned in to nuzzle her neck. Dan lifted his head, grasped her cig hand, and turned it, reaching to place his lips on the filter. Taking a deep drag, he released smoke into her neck as he kissed it.

"No, I want you out here...from behind," he replied, rising from the couch and leading her to stand next to him. They kissed passionately, tongues plunging into each other's mouths. Dan tasted the smokey tar and the feeling made him harder. He walked her to the edge of the couch, turned her around, and bent her over, but not before she had the presence of mind to grab the crystal she used as an ashtray. She placed it on the couch seat in front of her. He watched as she slowly complied, spreading her legs and splaying herself over the end of the couch, her right hand still clutching the cigarette between her sexy red fingernails. Dan felt himself grow even harder.

Dan slid up her knee-length dress, saw the dark blue bikini panties, and roughly slid them down over her knees and flat sandals. Placing his hands on each side of her full hips, he slid his now engorged cock up her ass crack and pressed. He saw her look to the side and raise her cigarette to her lips once again. Closing her eyes, she hollowed her cheeks and sucked deeply.

"Ah, yes, take it, deep baby, bring that smoke in," he urged, one hand grabbing his cock and positioning at the entrance to her soaked pussy. Karen's mouth watered slightly as she drew steadily and cleanly, opening her mouth slightly and swallowing the smoke. Then slowly and casually she turned her head slightly to the side and let out her smoke. She didn't force it out, nor did it slide out. She used just the right touch and blew it casually off to the side. Watching her, Dan slowly slid his thick cock into her tight pussy and began to fuck her hard. Karen moaned with pleasure, not able to return the thrusts as she was firmly held against the couch edge.

Unable to fully respond to his thrusts, Karen sighed and contented herself with enjoying the penetration. She looked at her cigarette, carefully gripped between her index and middle finger, and wondered what was so wonderfully erotic about smoking and sex. Smiling and moaning, she deliberately brought the cigarette to her lips again, ensuring Dan had a full view of her deep drag.

Karen's teasing drags heightened Dan's excitement and he began to thrust faster. He watched her absorb his steady thrusts, her eyes closed, as she continued to deliberately smoke. Her drags were intentionally deeper, and he could tell from her exhales she was drawing as much smoke into her lungs, then letting it out in a forced or easy stream, clearly enjoying the process and how it made her feel.

"Fuck me, Dan," Karen urged, a stream of smoke punctuating her words during an exhale. He increased the tempo and she groaned louder. As she took another drag, Dan saw her exhale through her nose, clearly having absorbed that last drag deep in her lungs. The smoke wafted about her face and mingled casually with her hair as she exhaled slowly. He felt the rising pressure in his balls, and he exploded in several convulsing spurts, pulling her hips hard against his cock as he felt his sperm fill her tight pussy.

"God, yes, Karen," he moaned hoarsely. As his tremors subsided, Karen took the final drag, exhaled forcefully, and stubbed out the cigarette. Dan slowly withdrew and sat back in Karen's chair. Karen turned and leaned against the table edge, smiling.

"Surely we aren't done yet," she said, with a smile, reaching for the pack of Capris He looked at her as she lit another cigarette and exhaled a cone directly towards the ceiling. She sat her ass on the edge of the couch, hiked up her dress, and slowly, deliberately spread her legs. She motioned to her soaked pussy with her cigarette, her hand landing on her inner thigh.

"You made a mess, you need to clean it up," she said, grinning. As Dan smiled and leaned forward, Karen brought her cigarette to his lips. He mouthed the filter, took a drag, then moved to her pussy as she spread her legs. He exhaled slowly, watching the smoke hit her wet lips and flow over her stomach and thighs. While Dan wasn't a huge fan of tasting his cum, he couldn't resist her sultry tone and smoking -- it was simply too erotic. He licked slowly at first and Karen moaned, enjoying his teasing ministrations.

"That's it, baby," she moaned with pleasure, closing her eyes and feeling his tongue attack her swollen clit. She raised her hand to her lips, took another powerful drag, and held it fin or a moment. Opening her eyes, she felt the swell of the smoke in her lungs and looked down, gently exhaling a plume to the top of his head and face. Dan felt the smoke swirl around his face and eagerly licked her clit faster.

"Eat my cum filled pussy, baby, it feels so good," she urged. Dan complied and seconds later, Karen exploded in orgasm, both her hands, gripping his head and forcing his mouth hard on her pussy. She uttered several guttural moans and peaked, tremors slowly subsiding. Dan slowed his pace and eventually raised his head. She still gripped his head, one hand still holding the nearly finished cigarette. He sat back, plucked the cigarette from her fingers, and took a slow drag. Standing, he wrapped one hand around her neck, leaned in, and kissed her deeply, smoke emerging from their mouths as he exhaled.

Karen returned the deep kiss with passion, involuntarily inhaling his smoke but enjoying the thrill and pleasure. Their tongues dueled momentarily, and Karen pulled him closer. When they finally broke the kiss, Dan stubbed out the cigarette and sat back with a sigh of gratification.

"You are so fucking hot," he finally said, and she smiled.

"I really like your ideas. I think I could get used to being your smoking girl," she said. He smiled in return, his imagination running wild.

"Oh, let's just see how much further you'll go with some of my other ideas," he replied, kissing her again and wondering just how much more she was willing to do.

12