A New Start

Story Info
Jo moves up North where she discovers new experiences.
12.9k words
4.73
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my stories so far have been written from the perspective of a man, something I find easiest as I currently identify as a male, (and I've got all the original bits and pieces to prove it!). I decided to try to write from a female perspective and this is the first one I've published, although not the first one written. It's difficult enough describing the male orgasm of which I have some experience, so to describe the female experience has been an interesting challenge. I'd be interested in any feedback, private or public as to my success or otherwise in portraying the female sexual psyche.

It was Sunday morning and I lay in bed, my thoughts whirling round my head like a twister, had I made the right decision? It had all started some months ago when my boss in the London Bank I worked for, told me that my department was merging with another one in Harrogate and that I was being offered the job to run them both. Elation was quickly followed by concern as I realised that I would have to move to Harrogate, leaving my cosy London house.

It was a big promotion, I would be the youngest department head and the first woman to boot, something I couldn't resist, so I'd said yes. That had started the pebble rolling down the slope and then that had turned into an avalanche. I lived in a little terraced house in Putney inherited from my grandfather with a small mortgage to bring it up to standard. I loved it, but perhaps it was time to move on.

It had sold for an eye-watering sum within a week, allowing me to buy a luxury penthouse on the outskirts of Harrogate, completion was set for Thursday on both properties and I'd be staying in a hotel on Thursday night, ready for the removals men to drive up to Harrogate with all my furniture. I'd be starting the new job in earnest on Monday.

All that was fabulous, it had all gone so unbelievably smoothly. No, what was causing my head to spin and doubt my decision was David. Who was David? Well that was a question without a definite answer. Boyfriend was such a strange term for a couple in their mid-thirties. Partner, certainly not, we'd been together for four years, not living together, but spending most weekends and the odd mid-week night together, but as far as I was concerned he was not my Partner. He was much more than a friend with benefits, I was comfortable in his company, no, more than that, I enjoyed his company, did that make him my companion? Such an old fashioned term.

Lover, yes, he was certainly that, in fact it was his cock pumping in and out of my pussy at that very moment, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body that was causing me most of the anguish. I was going to miss it, sorry him, particularly the physical side of our relationship. He was a careful, very considerate lover, bringing me to orgasm almost every time we made love, which was frequent. When I didn't cum he would patiently watch as I finished myself off, enjoying watching me and helping out where necessary with the odd finger or lips.

We'd been at it for a good twenty minutes now, and although I was enjoying it immensely I knew I was not going to cum, there was simply too much churning through my mind. I could let him finish then do myself but I was strangely impatient for it to end, to get the elephant in the room of our goodbye out of the way.

So I faked it. Not something I was proud of, nor something I'd ever felt the need to do before, not with David certainly. I increased my thrusting back, started breathing heavily, throwing in the odd grunt or two and raked my hands down his back, pulling him in closer to me. With a gasp I clenched my pussy muscles as tight as I could, thanking myself for all the hours I spent strengthening them, and howled my orgasm, bucking my hips up and down.

David responded with his own orgasm, flooding my pussy with his warm wet semen, a sensation I had grown to love since we'd stopped using condoms some years back. The feeling of a full pussy, then the momentary loss as he pulled out of me, followed by that steady trickle out of my pussy lips was one I was going to miss. Of course we'd continue to see each other, we told each other, but in my heart of hearts I knew that long distance relationships rarely worked, and if I were honest with myself I didn't want to marry him.

He'd never actually asked me, perhaps sensing what my answer would always have been, but I knew he wasn't "The One". Perhaps I should have ended it years ago, knowing that, but I really did like him, just not enough to completely lose my heart. Time was of course marching on, children were never really going to be my thing, if I'd met and married "The One" much earlier on, then yes, but now, probably not.

David rolled off me, his cock shrivelling. They looked so different I thought, flaccid and erect, harmless and powerful. Men were lucky to have them to play with I thought. "Are you all set for the big day? Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Yes, everything is set up and ready, and thanks for your offer, but the bank is paying for a full removals package, the most strenuous thing I need to do is to pack my undies. I'm sure they'd be happy to do that for me as well, but you have to draw the line somewhere!"

We got up and had breakfast, then showered together before spending the day idly hanging around. To be honest David was annoying me slightly, following me around, mooning like a love sick teenager, he kept touching me and I was glad when he finally decided to go home. We kissed a long goodbye, him confirming that he'd come up to spend the weekend with me, the one after the move I'd insisted, not the one of the move, and we promised to speak regularly on the phone.

I do admit I was sad as I closed the door behind him, but I also had the excitement of things new to look forward to as well as the challenge of the new job, something I knew would take all my energy.

And so it was that I turned the key on the door of my new home at 10:30 on Friday morning. I really didn't know what to expect as my 6th floor apartment had been the show home of the development. A conversion of an old mill. I was delighted to find that it was immaculate, completely redecorated in the colours I had specified, new carpets, and everything looked brand spanking new. It had two bedrooms, one with an en-suite and, what had really sold it to me, a lovely patio/balcony about 4 metres by 8 metres, facing south so it would get the sun all day long.

The lounge had bi-fold doors that opened totally onto the patio, and even better, my bedroom had the same. As I walked around the empty apartment I was mentally placing my furniture, due to arrive by mid-day. In my eye I could see everything and I couldn't wait. My reverie was interrupted by a knock on the door which puzzled me as the block had a phone/video entry system. I opened the door cautiously to see a young woman of about my age standing there clutching a bottle of what looked suspiciously like Prosecco.

"Welcome," she said, "I'm Karen your neighbour from next door. I just brought you a little house warming gift." She peered in, and seeing the place was completely empty seemed a little perplexed. "But as you don't seem to have anything to sit on or presumably drink out of, perhaps we ought to go and crack it open next door." I introduced myself as Jo, never having been really comfortable with Josephine.

It was a bit early really to start drinking, particularly as a lot was going to be happening that day, but it seemed churlish to refuse so I agreed and followed her next door. Her apartment was a mirror image of mine, tastefully decorated. She had been there for a couple of months and said she was loving it. Although it was quite a busy road outside, the fact that we were on the top floor minimised the noise and best of all, she said, we were totally private with no-one overlooking us. We got on immediately and I hoped that she and I were going to be friends, it would be nice to have someone outside the bank as a friend, although I did worry that she looked as though she could be little overpowering.

Nevertheless we chatted away until I thought I had better go back and wait for the removers, I didn't have long to wait as soon the entry phone buzzed and a cheery voice announced they were there. I buzzed him in and he soon arrived at my door carrying a box. "Wow, that was quick," I said impressed.

"Yes love, this has got the kitchen stuff in, you know kettle, mugs, tea bags, coffee all that sort of thing that thirsty workers like to see. Mind you there's four of all, we all take two sugars and it doesn't look like you'll have enough!" I laughed at the cheek and promised to sort out the sugar situation as he departed. Time to test my new friendship.

I knocked on next door, a bowl in my hand. "I don't suppose I could borrow some sugar could I?" Karen laughed, saying she'd had the same problem when she moved in and led me through to her kitchen where she found a bag of sugar, handing it over.

To be fair to the removers, they worked like Trojans, some of the furniture was too big for the lift and they hoisted it up the stairs, all six floors and they did really deserve all the tea and coffee I could pour down their throats. "Well that's it love," said the foreman, handing over his empty cup, "all the best in your new home." They departed tucking the wad of notes I'd handed over as a tip in their back pockets.

I closed the door and leaning my back against it, breathed a sigh of relief. All my furniture looked strange in its new home and I wandered round touching it, comforted by its familiar feel. There wasn't a lot for me to do, unpacking my knickers was a priority, and I realised that some of the furniture was in the wrong place, but that could wait for a bit, so by 6 o'clock I was finished, just as there was another knock on the door. As I suspected it was Karen, "Look, I don't want to be pushy or anything, but you're probably hungry and you won't want to start cooking now. Why don't we pop out to the little Italian restaurant round the corner and have a bite?"

"You know Karen, that sounds like the best idea I've heard today. How about I see you in 10 minutes?" She left and I tidied myself up a bit and grabbed my bag, closing the door behind me just as Karen came out. The restaurant was cosy, the staff attentive, they all seemed to know Karen well, but then they were Italian and she was an attractive young woman so it was only to be expected. We chose our food and washed it down with a nice bottle of Chianti, before I was suddenly overcome with tiredness, all the adrenaline from the day abruptly escaping my body.

Karen understood and we made our way back home. I fell into the shower, relishing the huge rain shower head, and without really bothering to dry my hair fell into bed naked, falling fast asleep within minutes. I awoke to unfamiliar surroundings, light was streaming through the vertical blinds I hadn't properly closed the night before, then I realised where I was and laid back, luxuriating in my bed, enjoying the feel of clean sheets on my naked body, the bed a perfect temperature. Childishly I stretched out into a star shape, remembering making snow angels as a kid, my arms and legs sliding up and down.

My hands found my breasts and cupped them, my fingers flicking my nipples softly sending tingles down into my pussy. Why not, I though, got to christen my new home at some point as my hand slid down to my pussy, my fingers finding my velvety folds, parting them and tracing my slit up and down. I could feel I was moist inside but not wet, so I toyed with my clit, rolling it around underneath the tips of my fingers, feeling the spurt of juice inside me. Gently I pushed a finger inside my pussy, finding it wet now and pushed another finger in, feeling my lips stretch.

I began sawing them in and out, my thumb rubbing against my clit, jolts of electricity coursing through my body. I was still playing with my nipples, my hand alternating between them, feeling as though they were directly connected to the pleasure centres in my pussy.

I began to rub faster, feeling my legs tighten, my toes curling as the pleasure ran around my body. My spare hand found my clit, and started to frig it, and my juices flowed freely out of me, making little squelching sounds. I thought about my little vibrator in the bedside drawer, but left it there, my fingers doing the job perfectly for me today. Faster and faster my hands worked, two fingers became three and that familiar fire started in my loins, spreading outwards, creeping over my body, a warm glow flushing my skin.

I realised I had cried out loud as I came, my body convulsing, curling up on itself into a semi-foetal position. Blood was roaring in my ears and I couldn't breathe, gasping for air, my whole body locked in a spasm. Slowly I relaxed back into the mattress. Wow, where did that one come from I wondered? If that was what Yorkshire air did to me then bring it on!

I grabbed a tissue and wiped my pussy dry, still feeling sensitive to the touch, but not wanting to spoil my lovely new carpets by leaking on to them the first day, and eased my legs out of bed, my toes squishing the new pile in the carpet. I got up and went over to the windows, pulling the cord that opened the blinds. Suddenly I realised I was naked and anyone could see me, but remembering Karen's comments about not being overlooked I continued to open the blinds. The sun was shining brightly and I could see the hills in the distance, green and rolling, so different from my little Putney street.

I was tempted to go and have a shower straight away, but I had promised myself that I would not stint on my morning routine of some stretching and some yoga poses, so I pulled my yoga mat out from the wardrobe and reached into drawer for my exercise clothes. A thought hit me, why not? I decided with an impish shrug. Picking my mat up I opened the bi-fold doors onto the balcony, feeling the cooler morning air pucker my nipples and laid the mat down outside. I then followed my routine naked, feeling free and relaxed, my body stretching, growing warmer as I worked, feeling the early morning sun on my naked body. Admittedly my boobs did flop all over the place, unfettered by a bra, but I soon got used to it and I vowed to do that every day I could, although laughed at the prospect of me, naked outside in a Yorkshire winter!

Showered, I felt totally invigorated and busied myself re-arranging the bits of furniture I could, then packing away the groceries delivery that I had ordered. I explored the balcony a little more, seeing it bare and empty, and decided to buy some cube furniture for it. The balcony was open on two sides, the only barrier being a frosted glass screen some three feet or so high, topped by a chrome rail. Of the remaining two sides, one was my bedroom and lounge bi-fold doors and the other was a wall about eight feet high, which went almost to the very end , leaving just a small railing between me and next door, just enough for a friendly chat between neighbours. A nice touch I thought.

I looked on-line for some furniture, but the delivery times offered were bordering on the ridiculous, it would be winter before it arrived. Shelving that idea for the time being I pondered how I was going to move the furniture around. I wondered if Karen would be up for it and tentatively knocked on her door. She greeted me breezily and willingly offered to help, following me back in. One of the items to be moved was a chest of drawers in my bedroom and although we heaved and pushed it was just too much. "Take the drawers out," Karen suggested and we did so, the carcase then being easily moved. As we went to put the drawers back in she looked inside and pulled out a pair of seriously skimpy panties, holding them up appreciatively.

"These are nice," she said, "although as my mother would have said, they wouldn't hold a sneeze back!" Despite the fact that she was handling my undies I couldn't help but laugh as she put them back. "Do you have someone special to wear them for?" she enquired. I explained about David and she sympathised with my predicament. "If he's good in bed then hang on to him," she suggested causing me to blush slightly.

"What about you?" I asked politely. She explained that she was divorced, her husband having been "The One" for her. She thought she was "The One" for him as well, until she found out that in fact she was one of several, a divorce following swiftly on. "I took him to the cleaners though, that's how I get to live here." she added. "Other than that there's nobody really, although when I get the itch there's generally someone I can call on." I decided not to pursue where that itch might be nor what would relieve it!

We finished the moving and over a cup of coffee I explained to her about the patio furniture. She suggested I go and visit a few garden centres who might have readily available stock, and then very kindly offered to take me to find them. We set off, her local knowledge helping immensely and in the second place I found just what I was looking for, purchasing it on the spot and, on an impulse, buying two really nice sun loungers as well. They offered delivery the following week and we agreed on a date.

I returned with Karen in high spirits, thanking her profusely, "Don't thank me pay me," she joked, adding, "I'll settle for use of one of those sun loungers one day, your balcony gets so much more sun than mine." We mock spat into our hands and shook on it. I was really beginning to like this girl!

Sunday morning dawned and I woke busting for a pee. Having visited the bathroom I pulled out my yoga mat and as before laid it out in the sunshine, starting my routine. As I worked through it I realised just how exposed I was, particularly doing the bridge pose, my shoulders flat on the floor and my hips arched as high as I could. My breasts were falling back and my pussy was staring straight up into the sky, my legs slightly apart. There's no-one to see you, I reassured myself, but then remembered the little bit at the end of the wall , deciding I had to check it out before I went any further.

I crossed an arm over my breasts and tentatively walked across the patio, trying to peer around the corner. It was possible to see part of the patio, and if I really stretched then I could see it all, but it was almost impossible to do it accidentally. Reassured I returned to my mat and continued the workout, finally lying back, gradually relaxing all my muscles, one by one, slipping into a meditative state, allowing my mind to wander.

David crept into my thoughts, remembering his body, his attentiveness when we made love, the way he aroused me, kissing and licking my most intimate places, the thought of his cock penetrating me, opening me up, stretching my pussy. I found my fingers had taken on a life of their own and were toying with my pussy, awakening its desires, each caress leading to another, firmer, deeper and soon I was masturbating, lying in the warm sun, re-living sex with David. Suddenly I wanted him here, wanted him in me, wanted to feel his lips on mine.

Abruptly I came, not earth shattering as it had been yesterday, but comfortably, gently, my body tingling with pleasure. Guiltily I looked about and listened, had I called out, even worse had I screamed. All was quiet around me, if Karen had heard then she was being discreet about it. I picked up my mat and returned indoors, showering away my awkwardness under gently falling water. The rest of the day was spent preparing for my first day at work, determining my strategy for meeting my colleagues, considering the image I wanted to portray.

All too soon Monday morning arrived and I quickly completed my work-out, then set to for the day. It was by no means as bad as I had feared, I already knew many of my colleagues, and everyone else went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Even the old department manager was remarkably friendly, offering any help and guidance I needed, confiding in me that he hadn't really wanted the bigger job anyway. I returned home relieved but tired and kicked off my shoes, settling into a chair with a welcome glass of wine, when the phone rang.