A New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was David, wanting to know how the day had gone, hoping I was settling in, and generally being the kind supportive person I knew he was. That made me feel even more guilty about taking the job. He ended the call by telling me he loved me and said he was looking forward to seeing me at the weekend.

We spoke a couple more times during the week, and so it was on Saturday morning that I got up and completed my workout, forgoing my leisurely weekend masturbation, actually looking forward to seeing him again. He was driving up early and was due to arrive at about 11. Promptly the door chime went and I buzzed him up, standing by my opened front door, smoothing my dress and pushing my hair back over my ears. The lift door opened and he strode out carrying his overnight bag.

I ushered him in, closing the door behind us and turned to face him. Immediately we were in each other's arms, our lips locked together, our hands wandering over each other's bodies. He pushed me against the wall, pressing against me and I could feel the hardness of his cock against my pussy as he caressed my breast with one hand. "God, I've missed you," he breathed into my ear, showering it with kisses, then down my neck, knowing that was one of my weak spots, turning my knees into jelly. He reached under my dress and pushed his hand into my crotch, pressing against my panties, my special skimpy ones, then pulling them to one side sank two fingers into me, my pussy already wet.

I fumbled with his belt and trousers, yanking them down, his cock springing up as I sank to my knees and took him into my mouth, right back to my throat, willing it to relax to take him as deep as possible. He held my head as my hands grasped his buttocks, his cock sliding in and out of me. He pulled me up and peeling my blouse over my head released my breasts from my bra, bending forward and taking my hard nipples in his mouth, sucking hungrily on them, kneading my tits.

I pushed him to the floor and straddled him, then lifting my flowing skirt, pulled my knickers to one side and guiding his cock with one hand sank down on him, feeling his hardness penetrate me deeply. I rode him frantically, his cock pistoning in and out of me, my clit rubbing hard on his pubic bone, my hands on his chest, his hands mauling my tits.

We rutted animalistically until I came suddenly, my orgasm rushing up on me, then feeling David explode in me, filling me with his hot powerful cum. We looked into each other's eyes, and suddenly both of us were laughing, he rolled me over and his cock slipped from me, my pussy feeling very empty as he lay between my legs. "Would you like to see the rest of the flat now?" I enquired as we rocked with laughter.

"No, just the bedroom," he replied. We got up and I led him into the bedroom, the doors were open and a gentle breeze was flowing in. We undressed and slipped into bed, cuddled up tight together. We lay in each other's arms for a while then began to chat, how was the journey, work etc., relaxing back into the comfortable couple that we had always been. I was at his side, my breast resting on his chest, my leg thrown over his, slowly leaking his cum over him as my hand played with the hairs on his chest.

I felt his cock twitch and investigating further found he was hard again, so I gently toyed with it, stroking the soft skin up and down, running my palm over the crown as his pre-cum leaked out. He started to move his hips as I worked on him, before rolling me over, and positioning himself between my legs, his cock pressing against me. Gently he inched forward, first finding my entrance, then parting my lips before slowly sliding in, the way lubricated by our earlier lovemaking.

This time was long and slow, without the frenzy, but still with passion. In tune with one another we felt our arousal growing, our movements increasing in intensity, our breathing quickening until we both came, our lips locked together, our arms round each other.

Silently he slipped out of me, and rolling away we lay there, revelling in our closeness. "Come on," I prodded him, "shower and lunch." Reluctantly he got out of bed and we showered together, soaping each other all over, then drying ourselves. He'd brought a robe and I slipped mine on, one he'd bought me from Japan, a kimono style made of silk with wide flowing sleeves, not particularly practical but it made me feel very sexy, and I knew it revealed my breasts as it swirled about.

David was impressed with the apartment, he'd seen pictures on-line, but I could see that he liked it, particularly the balcony and the ability to join the inside with the outside through the bi-fold doors. We ate at my new patio furniture, just a simple salad, and indulgently some wine, making us feel drowsy in the sun. "Let's just relax," I suggested, indicating the sun loungers and slipping out of my robe I laid back on the sun bed, naked. David joined me on the other one.

"Are you sure we're OK here?" he asked, looking around.

I reassured him, "Yes, it's totally secluded and my only neighbour is Karen." I told him how kind she had been to me when I arrived and how she's helped me and over a very short period of time become someone I thought of as a friend.

"It's nice to know you're settling in well," he said, although I thought I detected a slight undertone to his comment. I told him more about work and the people and he filled me in on what was happening in his world. The rest of the afternoon passed in gentle companionship, both of us wandering around naked, as though we had been doing it all our lives. David's cock would grow stiff from time to time and I offered to help him out but he declined, implying he wanted to save himself for later.

We decided to go out for dinner and I took him to the little Italian place round the corner. The food was as good as before, and the waiters recognised me, greeting me effusively. David looked a bit askance at the attention I was getting and I explained how it was one of Karen's haunts and she had taken me there. We drank a little too much, not helped by the complimentary liqueurs we were offered at the end and so it was in a mellow mood we wandered back arms round each other.

We fell into bed, and despite both of us probably wanting to make love again we fell asleep not waking until morning. I woke first and seeing David still sleeping crept out of bed quietly to go to the bathroom. As I sat peeing the door opened and David came in, this was nothing unusual in our relationship and I finished, drying my pussy as he stepped up to the toilet and started to empty his bladder. I reached into the cabinet above the basin and pulled out a packet of paracetamol, swallowing them down with some water.

"Got a headache?" he enquired. I nodded. "Headache as in "I don't want sex"?"

"Of course not, come on let's go back to bed." We returned to bed and David sidled up to me, caressing my breasts, I sighed in appreciation as his hand wandered down to my pussy, rubbing it in a circular motion. "Careful, I'm a little sore from yesterday?" I warned him.

"Too sore for this?" and he slipped down between my legs, his lips brushing my pussy, his tongue just gently flicking over my lips and clit.

"Mmmm, no, just perfect," I murmured as the delectable sensation washed over me. I reached down and held his head as I lifted my hips and rubbed back against him, feeling his tongue penetrate the entrance to my pussy, followed by a finger. He continued to lick me, as my excitement grew until I could stand it no more and I came, my hips bucking against his face, covering him in my juices.

He slid up my body until his cock was between my breasts and then pushing them together started to slide up and down between them. My breasts are not huge but it was possible to do this and David seemed to really enjoy it, then he lifted up further and pushed himself towards my mouth which I opened to take him in. He thrust in and out of my mouth for a while, not exactly roughly, but a little more than I was comfortable with and I began to sense that he was not particularly happy about something. Nevertheless I persevered and shortly he came in my mouth, his semen spraying into me. I swallowed as much as I could, but ended up spitting some out, then grabbing a tissue and wiping my mouth and chest.

"I've found a nice little restaurant in Richmond I thought we could go to next weekend when you come down to London," he said.

"David, we haven't made any plans for me to go to London next weekend."

"But I thought that's the way it was going to work, I'd come up here one weekend and you'd come down the next and so on."

"I'm sorry David, I can't agree to that, my life is up here now, and I have to commit to it. Yes we can meet up, either in London or here, but not every weekend."

Suddenly he lost it. "So that's what it's come to between us then, a quick fuck, dinner, then you're too sore to do it again. This is never the way it was before, this bloody job has gone to your head. Don't you want to be with me anymore? Is there someone else already or was it always that way, move up here and leave poor old David down in London?"

I tried to calm him, "David, it's not like that really..." but he wouldn't listen, ranting on about how everything was taking me away from him, bringing Karen and even the Italian waiters into it.

"I saw the way they were looking at you."

"Don't be silly David, no-one's trying to take me away from you, it's just the way life is taking us now."

"Well I don't want any part of it then!" and with that he got out of bed, putting on last night's clothes and ramming everything else into his bag. "I'm going home."

"David, please don't leave like this."

He reached into his bag and pulled out a small package, wrapped in a big pink bow, "Here, have this, I got it for you, it's no bloody use to me so you might as well have it as a trophy." With that he stormed out leaving me sitting in bed totally at a loss to know what to do. I collapsed back into the bed, smelling his scent wondering how it had all gone so disastrously wrong. Finally I managed to get up and shower, my mind in a turmoil. I made some tea and toast and sat there trying to eat but to no avail.

There was a soft knocking at the door and I got up to answer it, conscious that my eyes would be red rimmed. Karen took one look at me and pulled me into a hug, "What on earth's happened, I heard some shouting and a door banging but then nothing?" Sobbing I told her the whole story as she tried to comfort me. Slowly some semblance of normality came back and I pulled away from her, dabbing my eyes with a tissue, apologising for making her tee shirt wet.

"What can I do to cheer you up?" she asked, "How about we go for some retail therapy, I feel the need for some new clothes, we can have a girly day at the shops, then back here for some retail therapy therapy."

"What's retail therapy therapy?" I asked

"Therapy to get over going shopping! Wine of course!" I couldn't help it, I laughed.

She dragged me off to the local shopping centre and we laughed our way round, going into lots of shops and trying on clothes. We were in one and I had just got out of the dress I was trying on, standing there in my underwear when the curtain flew open and Karen was there, in just her bra and panties, holding a dress up to her. "What do you think of this one?" she enquired.

"Too revealing." I replied.

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, but I think you're supposed to slip it over your head, not just hold it up to you." It was silly but it was just what I wanted, silly girly fun. We returned and as promised settled in for an evening round a wine bottle, or actually two, something I regretted the next morning as I raided the bathroom cabinet for paracetamol for the second day running. I skipped the morning workout as I ran the shower hot then cold trying to bring myself back to something resembling humanity.

Work thankfully took my mind away from David that week, except Saturday when I woke up alone in my bed. Until I moved we'd nearly always been together at the weekends, a nice leisurely wake up, usually making love and now I was all alone. Shaking off my self-pity I decided on an extra vigorous work out that morning in the bright sunshine. I followed it with a meditative wind down and then with a mental shrug of the shoulders a brisk masturbation. As usual I felt good after it and with the post orgasmic glow receding from my body I went back inside to have a shower. Passing through my bedroom I suddenly remembered the parcel David had given me as he left. I'd thrust it in a drawer and had forgotten about it. I pulled it out and looked at it, neatly wrapped with a bow. Inside was a plain cardboard box, about a foot long and a couple of inches square.

Intrigued I opened it and stared in complete amazement at the contents. It was a perfect replica of David's erect cock, along with a short note in his hand writing << Saw this and thought of you, something to enjoy when I'm not there. xx>> There was a slip included from the company advertising a home kit to make replica body parts. I held it in my hand and wondered what to do with it, too embarrassing to put in the bin and too much of a reminder to keep?

It was such a fine day that I decided to spend a day on the balcony sunbathing, nude of course in my newly discovered passion for naturism, so after breakfast I covered myself in sun cream and after struggling to do my back, thinking that men do have some uses, lay back on my new sun loungers. My wandering thoughts turned to David, what was he doing now, perhaps he was still in bed, playing with himself? He'd always liked a wank and we'd often watched each other. My mind flicked to the replica cock indoors but I batted the thought away and realising I was unconsciously playing with my pussy, removed my hand to a safer position.

I still couldn't settle so got up and retrieved the replica cock from the drawer, and returned to my sun bed. Examining it closely it was indeed identical to David's cock, right down to the last detail, he must have made it from a mould and I wondered just how he did that. I put it to my mouth and slowly took it in, there was no discernible taste and aside from a plastic feel, seemed an acceptable substitute for the real thing.

Having covered it in saliva I put it at the entrance to my pussy and aided by my natural lubrication slowly pushed it inside me. In truth it felt like any other dildo I'd used, and I had used many, but the thought of it belonging to David in some way made it more exciting. Slowly I slid it in and out, feeling my pussy walls stretch to take it and was beginning to get that lovely warm glow when I heard the annoying sound of my front door bell. I put the dildo on a table and then covered it with a magazine before slipping on my robe and answering the door. As I suspected it was Karen, "Just popped in to see how you were today."

Annoying though the interruption was, I thought it was very kind of her to be so concerned and I invited her in. "I was just about to make some coffee, would you like a cup?" she agreed and came in walking through to the patio where she took a seat. Suddenly I remembered the dildo and prayed that she wouldn't pick up the magazine.

Emerging with the coffee a few minutes later I was relieved to see that she was nowhere near it. I put the tray down as she looked at me, clearly recognising that I was still in my robe. "Sorry, I didn't realise you weren't dressed, I'm not interrupting anything am I?" I assured her she wasn't, thinking about that delicious feeling that was just starting to course through my body and poured the coffee. We chatted for a while and then I leaned forward to pour her another cup from the pot when I saw her eyes widen. Looking down I realised that one of my boobs had fallen out of the robe and was on prominent display.

"Oops!" I said, tucking it back in, "Sorry about that."

"No problem, I've seen one before, in fact I've got a couple myself somewhere." We laughed as she looked around, seeing apparently for the first time my towel on the sun bed. "Oh, you weren't sunbathing were you? Surely not topless, you sly old devil." I blushed a little, thinking of my total nudity under the robe. "Look," she continued, "don't let me stop you, I'll go and leave you in peace."

"No, it's alright," I replied, "you could join me if you like, I'll go and put my cossie on, you said I owed you a day's sun bathing for finding the furniture."

"Or we could be daring," she ventured "and I could go topless as well, my knickers are quite respectable so they'd do."

"Well," I continued, "there's only one slight problem with that." I stood up and slipped the robe off, standing naked in front of her, "I don't have any knickers on!" Karen shrieked with laughter.

"Nice tits," she said, "and a full bush to boot."

"Yes, David liked it that way. He always said a pussy wasn't a pussy unless it had hair round it."

"Well if you don't mind?" Karen said, looking round, "I'll join you." She stood up and pulled her tee shirt over her head, then shucked down her trousers, standing there in a matching bra and panties, her boobs pushed up into a cleavage. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra allowing it to fall forward. Her breasts were about the same size as mine, her nipples though were much larger, the areola spreading halfway across her breast with a quite elongated nipple. "I've always been a bit self-conscious about theses," she indicated her nipples, "not so pretty as yours," pointing to my own pebble sized nips.

"Right, here goes!" She hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down. "Tada!" She was completely bald, her slit neat and obvious between her legs. "I prefer the shaven look," she explained, "so much cleaner and neater and it feels absolutely amazing. My men prefer it as well, no picking pubes out of their mouth! Oops TMI, I fear"

She sat down on one of the beds, "Can I scrounge some of this?" she picked up my sun cream and started to spread it over her body, carefully doing between her legs and then handed the bottle to me. "You wouldn't be a darling and do my back would you?" I poured some in my palm and rubbed it into her back, enjoying the sensation of stroking her smooth skin.

We settled down and closed our eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun on our naked bodies. I was almost dozing off when Karen asked, "Are you still missing him?"

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"Him or the physical bit?"

"Both," I replied, then added without thinking "but I get by."

"Paddling the old pink canoe heh?" asked Karen.

"What do you mean?" I asked perplexed.

"You know, flicking the bean, buttering your muffin." I looked at her still confused as she put her fingers together and rubbed them suggestively over her pussy.

"Oh, I see. Yes I've always liked doing that."

"Me too. Most mornings I lie in bed and get myself off."

Without thinking I replied, "Yes, I do it out here after my morning workout."

Karen sat up. "You mean you've been jilling yourself off outside, right next to my patio. Hot Damn as the cowboys all say. If only I'd known I'd have joined you. I love a bit of outdoor sex." We were silent for a minute, both of us lost in what were presumably similar thoughts as she started again. "Was he a good lover?"

"Oh yes, very good?"

"With a nice cock? So important to have a nice cock."

My thoughts went to the dildo beside me, still covered by the magazine. "Well I liked it anyway." Then my mouth of its own volition asked, "Would you like to see it?"

Karen sat up again in amazement, "You've got a picture of it?"

I had to continue now, "No, better than that, I've got a copy of it!" I reached under the magazine and pulled out the replica, showing it to Karen. "He seemingly had this made to keep me company when he wasn't here."