A New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what it really looked like?" I nodded. "Can I hold it?" Somewhat reluctantly as though it were the real thing, I handed it over. Karen took it and ran her hands over it, then simulated jacking it. "You lucky girl," she cooed, then without asking she put it in her mouth, simulating oral sex, pushing it in and out, running her tongue round it. I remembered that it had been in my pussy, but decided it was best to remain silent. I saw that she had one hand in her crotch and was gently toying with herself as she salivated, literally over the cock.

Her eyes found mine, "You wouldn't mind if I tried it out properly," her chin dropped down indicating her nether regions, "it just feels so...right somehow."

I nodded and she lay back on her bed and opening her legs offered it up to her pussy, rolling the tip around her entrance. I watched mesmerised as she slowly pushed it inside her, watching David's cock disappear into her tunnel, seeing her lips stretch out either side of it. She started to pump it in and out more vigorously, one hand now toying with her impressive nipples, pulling them and mauling her breast. A soft moan escaped her throat as her hips started to gyrate.

My hands had found my own pussy, wet I realised, and I too began to masturbate, watching intently as the fake cock disappeared then re-appeared, sawing in and out. She was really humping up and down now, her body alive as her free hand fapped at her clit. I was conscious that I too was getting very aroused, my fingers penetrating my pussy, my palm pressing hard against my clit as that warm feeling returned. I could see Karen's orgasm rising in her and felt my own start to boil inside me as I watched her fuck herself with David's cock.

Suddenly her body convulsed and she whipped the cock out of her pussy and into her mouth as she sucked hard on it, her fingers replacing it in her pussy. With a strangled scream her orgasm exploded, liquid spewing out of her pussy through her fingers, soaking the towel on the sun bed as her body was wracked with spasm after spasm until it quietened.

I closed my eyes, envisaging David above me, his cock pumping into me and I too erupted, my fingers a blur in my pussy and on my clit, gasping for breath, guttural grunts somehow escaping my throat.

We lay in silence, broken by Karen, "Wow, I gotta get me one of these, do you think he's still got the mould?" I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.

"Probably, but you'll have to ask him yourself! We're not exactly on speaking terms!" We cleared up a little, mopping up Karen's ejaculate as she apologised, "I'm sorry, I don't normally squirt, but that was so intense."

It seemed appropriate to crack open a bottle of bubbles to celebrate our encounter and as we raised our glasses Karen proposed the toast, "Here's to many more days together and to multiple orgasms. Long may they continue!" We drank deeply and refilled our glasses.

We lolled about for the rest of the day, talking about everything under the sun. After what we had just experienced together nothing was taboo. We talked about men, our favourite positions, orgasms, past lovers everything. When it came time to go we hugged each other as though we had known each other for years, not weeks.

I stood in the shower later, letting the water sluice over me, soaping myself all over, carefully cleaning my pussy. My fingers brushed through my pubic hair, the feeling totally familiar to me and I thought about Karen's bald pussy, how neat and, I admitted it to myself, attractive it looked. On a whim I picked up my razor and after creating a foaming mass at my crotch started shaving my bush off. It took longer than I thought, I ended up perched on the edge of the bath, a make-up mirror in hand, carefully peering at the reflection of my newly visible pussy, slowly getting rid of every bit of hair. Carefully I patted myself dry then applied some balm. I admired myself in the mirror, pleased with my new look wondering who would be the next person to see it.

When I awoke in the morning my hands did their normal check of my body, running all over it, cupping my breasts then moving south to my pussy. With a jolt I remembered what I'd done the night before, it felt very different, clean and sexy. I decided to test the latter and brought myself off to a gentle climax, finding that the lack of hair had no impact on the quality of the orgasm! I set off for work with a spring in my step and, I admit it, tingle in my pussy, the feel of my panties against bare flesh mildly exciting.

I resisted masturbating at work, something I'd only done a few times before, managing to concentrate on the tasks to hand, and by the end of the day had become accustomed to the feel. For the next few days I still got a shock every time I saw my bare pussy, in a mirror or while having a pee. By Wednesday I realised I needed to shave again, this time was much simpler, I'd invested in some proper shaving gel and a better razor and I found the task much easier. At least I didn't have to shave every day like men!

The week flew past, I was so enjoying my new job, thoughts of David were receding, did that mean I never loved him I wondered, and once more it was Saturday, waking up in my wonderful bedroom, the sun streaming past the blinds. I opened the doors, another lovely day beckoned, who said the weather up North was awful, and rolled out my yoga mat. I was finding the benefits of my exercise regime, my tummy was flatter, my muscles felt tighter and my kegels had improved. I practiced stopping my flow of pee and found that I could do it easily now. Happiness is a tight pussy a wise old man once said.

My morning workout completed, my ten minute meditation done and a brisk orgasm saw me ready to face the day. I showered and shaved, and prepared for another hard day on the sun bed. My tan was coming along nicely and my thoughts turned to when I'd be able to get away for a holiday. There was no way I would leave the job for a while, so November was the earliest option. Where could I go? Who could I go with, perhaps Karen might be interested? Now that could be an interesting holiday!

I treated myself to a white wine spritzer at lunch, delighting in the way it slipped easily down my throat, cool and refreshing and made a mental note to myself to lay off the alcohol a bit. I found myself dozing as the afternoon wore on and I awoke with a start from what I realised was a highly erotic dream, I'd been impaling myself on a giant dildo, frustrated that it was too big to get inside me. I reached down to touch my pussy and discovered that I was wet, my fingers unconsciously spreading that wetness around as they made circles round my lower lips. Perhaps just one little go with David as I'd now christened my new toy.

I fetched him and laid back on the bed, gently caressing my pussy with the tip, inducing that lovely feeling of little spurts of love juice inside me, always accompanied by a tingle in my nips. Gently I eased David inside me, feeling my pussy stretch, the invasion welcome. I was just starting to get seriously into it, when I heard a loud bang from over the wall and a crash as glass shattered. Worried that something awful had happened to Karen I leaped up, and hurried to the end of the wall, unconcerned that from there anyone in the street could see my boobs.

Leaning across the chrome railing I peered round the corner and immediately ducked back, my heart pounding suddenly. Cautiously I peered round again, seeing a naked Karen sitting on the lap of a man, her legs splayed open, his cock pumping furiously into her pussy. She was resting her hands on his legs and I could see her breasts dangling down as he reached forward and cupped them back into her body, her large nipples disappearing beneath his palms.

She leaned back, exposing herself even more to my gaze. I knew I should just retreat but something held me there, watching his cock impaling her. I realised I was still holding David, and I slipped it down between my legs and pushed it up into my sopping pussy, mimicking what was going on before my eyes.

Suddenly Karen looked up and I knew that she'd seen me watching, but instead of creating a fuss she held my gaze, our eyes locked together. She beckoned me to come over to her, but I shook my head as my arm continued to thrust David into me, my excitement growing with hers. I could see her orgasm building as her eyes closed and she started frigging her clit, her one remaining free arm supporting her. With a grimace on her face she suddenly leaned right forward, as the man held her by the hips pumping his cock into her from behind and I knew she was cumming.

Once more she sat upright as the man's cock was getting faster and faster, he suddenly pulled it out of her and she reached down, pulling off the condom and furiously wanked his cock. It erupted with cum, spewing all over her chest and stomach as he pumped rope after rope out.

I fell back away from the rail, David now furiously invading my pussy, my orgasm building until I came, my pussy spurting fluid all over the ground in front of me, spattering onto the tiles. As my breathing calmed, I ventured another look over the railing, the patio was now empty, the overturned coffee table still on its side, the shattered glasses still sparkling in the sunlight. Embarrassed at what I'd done I crept back to my sun bed, wondering when I could go and apologise.

Finally at about 10 the next morning I went and tapped on Karen's door wondering just what I was going to say. She opened it briskly and pulled me into a giant hug, squeezing the life out of me. Pulling back she had a huge grin on her face. "What a blast!" she exclaimed, I came twice when you were watching me and then when I told Marco he took me inside and fucked me twice more. I just kept cumming and cumming thinking about it."

"You're not upset then?"

"Upset, why would I be? You're my best friend and I've got no problems with anything you do. In fact I can't wait to do it again, come round this afternoon and I'll give Marco a ring. We can fuck him together."

"Whoa, calm down girl. I don't want to intrude on your love life. Who is Marco anyway?"

"He's the man who comes round and scratches my itch. You've met him before, he's a waiter at the Italian restaurant round the corner. He's got a marvellous cock and really knows how to use it. He won't mind, in fact he'll lap it up, if you'll excuse the pun."

I finally calmed Karen down and we sat down for a cup of coffee. "Firstly I've just got my period so I can't anyway," I explained. David and I had had period sex once or twice, but I certainly wasn't going to do it with a complete stranger. Privately I wasn't sure I wanted a threesome anyway. "In any event, I've got work the next day."

"That's OK, he can't stay after 6, he's got to go and open the restaurant up. Please at least consider it? I can set something up for next Saturday, you'll be finished then and it would be so exciting." I promised to consider it and finally we managed some sort of normal conversation before I left, work preparation for the following week still to be done.

I mulled it over all week, still not having finally decided by Saturday afternoon. I sat there on my patio, until my phone chirped. I opened the message <<He's here, come round. Bring David>>. I turned it off, stood and walked over to the end of the wall, David in my hand. Carefully I swung my leg over the rail, looking down at the road below, thinking I couldn't do this with any booze inside me as I reached safety. I walked towards her bedroom, the bi-fold doors open, and peered inside. There was a writhing lump in the bed and as I approached I could see that they hadn't waited for me, Karen was on her back, her legs pulled up and Marco was between them pumping away. Karen looked up and blew me a kiss, then watched as I undid my blouse, carefully setting it aside then unzipped my long skirt and allowed it to puddle on the floor round my ankles. I picked it up and settled it on the back of a chair.

My bra was next, my breasts falling free. Marco looked at me a smile on his face as I shucked down my panties. Karen saw my bare pubis and mouthed, "Nice pussy," pulling back the covers, inviting me into bed with them. I hesitated only briefly slipping into the bed which smelled heavily of sex, of male and female arousal.

I lay there, Marco still pumping away, and toyed with myself, feeling my velvety folds, flicking my clit, my pussy still a little strange without my pubes. Just what was the etiquette of threesomes I thought, was it like a ladies' excuse me, could I just interrupt and ask politely, "May I have this fuck?" Should I wait until Karen had cum, then take my turn? What if Marco came first? Karen had assured me he had the staying power of a thoroughbred.

I decided to take it slowly to feel my way in, reaching down to caress his buttocks, feeling the muscles rippling in them as he thrust into Karen's pussy, feeling his crease close and open as his body moved in and out. I slid my finger down below his bum, found his balls and fondled them gently, then I felt for his cock, finding it hard as rock, splitting Karen's pussy apart, I felt her lips stretching round its girth.

The problem was solved for me when abruptly they rolled over, Karen now sitting astride him, her pussy never having released its hold on his cock. She was now doing the bulk of the work, sliding back and forth, his cock still pumping in and out of her. Marco motioned for me to sit on his face and I swung a leg over him, facing away from Karen, lowering my bare pussy to his lips. Immediately I felt his tongue touch me, seeking my entrance, pushing inside. His hands clasped my bum cheeks, pulling me into him and a finger slipped inside my crease, toying with my bum.

I'd never had anal sex, but really enjoyed the feeling of my bum being played with, not objecting to small insertions. As if on cue a finger sank into me, sending shivers to my nerve endings. Marco was licking my clit now fingers inside my pussy which was already leaking copious quantities of pussy juice, covering his mouth and lips.

Hands covered my breasts, looking down they belonged to Karen who was leaning forwards as she continued to ride Marco, her fingers tweaking my nipples, her lips showering my neck and shoulders with kisses. My hips now started their own cadence, sliding back and forth, rubbing myself against Marco's willing mouth.

"Swap!" called Karen, sliding off Marco allowing me to move back, positioning myself over his rampant cock. Should we change condoms here? I knew Karen was clean, but...suddenly it was too late, Marco had rammed his cock inside me, sliding in easily as my pussy opened to accommodate him, my wetness easing the way, my pussy walls stretching. I felt him bottom out against my cervix and knew that he was as big as David, if not a little larger. The feel of his cock driving into me was bliss, waves of pleasure running up and down my body. I grabbed my breasts, squeezing them, pulling my tiny nipples hard, feeling them stiff between my fingers, sending bolts of electricity down to my clit and back.

Karen seemed to be cumming on Marco's face, her body shaking uncontrollably, she fell sideways off him, her hands tucked in between her legs, pressing tightly against herself as she watched me riding Marco's cock. She turned away briefly and back, holding a plastic cock in her hand, and opening her legs carefully inserted it into her vagina, easing it in and out of her, the action mirroring what Marco was doing to me.

Now he rolled me off and onto my knees, lining himself up with me, pushing his cock easily into my sopping pussy, his fingers once more playing with my bum, pressing so deliciously against that so intimate of openings, easing in, further and further until I thought it could go no further. My pussy walls could feel the pressure from his finger, a new and unique sensation for me.

I shifted slightly towards Karen and she scooted over slightly until my mouth could make contact with her fabulous nipples. I sucked one greedily into my mouth, rolling it round and round, flicking my tongue over the sensitive bud.

Without warning my orgasm burst inside me, catching me totally unawares as my body flooded with unbelievable sensations, blood pounding in my ears. I collapsed onto Karen's chest, my face pressed up against her soft breasts, my hands gripping the sheet tightly. My pussy pulsed time after time, my bum contracting on Marco's finger still embedded inside me. He continued to pump into me, but suddenly he was gone, my pussy empty as I fell sideways onto the bed, seeing him rip off the condom, and rub his cock furiously. With a roar he started to spray cum over both of us, Karen sitting up and taking him in her mouth, draining him dry, swallowing every drop.

Exhausted Marco subsided onto the bed. "I don't know how I'm supposed to go to work after all that ladies, you've drained me of everything I have."

"Come on Marco, "said Karen, "I know you well, you'll be ready to go again in half an hour!"

"No seriously, I'm done for the day," he sighed as he unsteadily got up from the bed, and standing there naked, his cock looking seriously deflated, he gallantly took my hand and kissed it, "Jo, it was a real pleasure meeting you, I hope to have the opportunity again."

"So do I Marco, so do I!" With that he pulled his clothes on and left, jokingly walking bow-legged. We sat up in bed and hugged, giggling. "Glad you did it?" asked Karen.

"Yes, very," I responded, wondering what normal sex was going to be like after that. Karen hopped out of bed and returned with a bottle of bubbles and two glasses. We chinked them together in a silent toast and lay back, savouring the refreshing Prosecco. "Well, wasn't he everything I promised?" asked Karen.

"It certainly was an experience, all the better for sharing it with you," I replied as we both snuggled down under the covers. Karen surprised me by cuddling up to me, putting her arms round me and pulling me in close. Her body felt totally different to a man's, so much softer and with more curves. I felt a hand creep down between us and cup my pussy, fingers gently caressing it.

"And I really like your pussy," she said, "so much nicer to look at and to feel. Now I've got a surprise for you. Did you bring David?" I turned away from her embrace and reached over to my clothes, turning back with David in my hand.

"Sure did!"

She produced a similar dildo, "David, please meet Marco!"

"You didn't?" I cried out, "You actually got him to mould a copy of his dick?"

"It took some persuading I tell you, but he finally did it. Now which one do you want?"

"Do you mind if I stick to David this time, Marco will take a bit of adjusting to!"

She threw back the covers and opened her legs, positioning the end of the cock against her, and eased it in, her pussy still lubricated from our earlier activities. I eased David into me, somewhat gingerly, but I was not sore, just feeling a little used, but as I started to move it in and out my pussy responded with its love juices and soon it was sliding comfortably. Both of us had a hand on our breasts, I was slowly circling my nipple with a light finger, just teasing the delicate bud, but Karen was pinching and tweaking hers quite hard. "Doesn't that hurt?" I asked.

"Not if you do it right, here you have a go." She took my hand and placed it on her breast, encouraging me to feel her nipple. I rolled it tentatively between my finger and thumb. "You can go a bit harder. There that's it! God that feels good, you're starting to flood my pussy now." I looked down and saw that indeed her pussy was getting very wet, her nectar was leaking out of her and creating a milky white liquid in which bubbles were forming as Marco slid past them, faster and faster.