A New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm nearly there now," she cried, a hand strumming at her pussy as I continued to tweak her nipple, my own orgasm put on hold. Ever increasing in intensity her hands flew until with a strangled cry her body buckled at the waist, convulsions wracking it as her orgasm flooded her. She continued to twitch for a while then visibly calmed, her body totally relaxing as I looked at her, intrigued.

"Now I want to watch you," she said, propping herself up on one elbow. I turned away and lay back, my eyes closed, and resumed the gentle pumping in and out with David. Images flitted across my brain, the real David, Marco, and I could feel my excitement start to build. I imagined both of them with me at the same time, sucking one cock as the other plunged into me, stretching my pussy. My movements were now getting frantic, I was so nearly there, so close. I opened my eyes and saw Karen still easing her dildo in and out of her pussy and suddenly I was over the crest, my body bursting with ecstasy, heat radiating from my pussy in waves, my nipples tingling, then down the other side, tapering off, everything once more at peace.

That was wonderful." whispered Karen, leaning over and planting a tender kiss on my lips. "Stay the night with me will you?"

"It's too bloody dangerous to go back over that railing tonight," I complained, "and it's much too far to walk across the lobby!" I eased David from my pussy and put him on the bedside table, and turning away from Karen mumbled goodnight. I felt her tuck in behind me, our bodies spooning as an arm encircled me, a hand falling gently to my breast as she cupped it.

I was dreaming, I had to be dreaming because David was in bed with me, his mouth softly suckling my breast, his fingers delicately parting my folds, his fingers pushing gently inside me, my pussy responding with little spurts of nectar. I reached down to hold his head, encountering a much fuller head of hair. Coming fully awake I opened my eyes. "Karen!" I gasped, remembering last night.

"Shush, I want to do this for you." Her body slid own the bed, taking the covers with her, leaving my body exposed. She positioned herself between my legs and lowered her face to my pussy, gently licking the length of my slit, pulling my inner lips apart, exposing those so sensitive nerve endings. I bit my lip, stifling the moans that wanted to escape me, lifting my hips to meet her mouth. She pressed her lips harder, her tongue forcing its way inside me, I could feel myself leaking my juices onto her tongue which left my pussy, tracing a line up, past my pee hole to my clit where it flicked that sensitive bud sending tingles throughout my body.

Her fingers were now pushing into me. I felt one, then two and finally three stretch my entrance, then another press against my bum, forcing its way past that initial resistance, until my sphincter allowed it passage. My head was rolling from side to side, so intense were the waves crashing through my body. I could feel my orgasm rushing towards me, getting closer, becoming unavoidable as Karen's mouth mashed against me, her fingers sawing in and out, and then it was upon me, blood rushing in my ears, a dizziness engulfing me. Then it was receding, leaving my body calm and at peace.

Karen scooted up the bed, throwing her arm across my chest. "I've never kissed a woman like that before. It was nice," she said.

"I've never been kissed by a woman before, "I echoed, "it was more than nice! Come here." She moved further up the bed and I indicated she should kneel either side of my head, placing her bare pussy mere inches from my face. I'd never seen one close up before and I marvelled at how intricate it was, all the little creases and folds. Using two fingers I eased her apart seeing her clit, her pee hole and finally the entrance to her pussy, pink and glistening with her juices.

I pressed my mouth to her opening and pushed my tongue inside, tasting her. I had tasted my own pussy juices before, but hers were different, really sweet and fresh and I wanted more. I started to lick her as she had done me, my position allowing me to go further round, rimming her bum with my tongue. "That's so wonderful, "she murmured, "no-one has ever done that to me before."

I pushed a finger inside her, pulling it out soaking wet, leaving strands of goo connecting us and traced my finger back to her anus. Gently but firmly I pressed into her, feeling the initial resistance, which suddenly gave way allowing my finger deep access to her. "Yes, I love that keep doing it." I resumed my oral ministrations on her pussy, alternating my tongue with my fingers, wriggling the finger in her bum, twisting it round.

She was now pushing her hips back and forward, rubbing herself against my mouth, smearing her lady juices across my mouth and face, fresh spurts leaking out constantly as her arousal was growing. I saw her hand descend to her clit, the pad of her middle finger making circles round it, twiddling it. She dipped a finger in her pussy sucking it into her mouth, then her hands found her breasts, squeezing then, squashing them back against her body, pulling on the nipples.

I redoubled my efforts with my tongue, her rocking now getting faster, her pussy pressing down harder on my mouth. "Keep doing that, keep doing that, Oh Yessss!" hissed from her mouth as I felt her bum contract round my finger, fresh pussy juice flooding out of her. I could see the tension leeching out of her as she came down from her high. She lifted her leg back over me and snuggled once more back down into my embrace, her head tucked in against the side of my neck. I could feel her pussy on my thigh as her leg lay over mine.

"Does that make us lesbians now?" she asked.

"I don't rightly know," I replied, "we could get a second opinion from Marco, the real one I mean! But I'm quite content to go with the flow!"

We lay there for a while, each of us consumed by our own thoughts, I broke the silence, "Karen, I know we've only known each other for a short while but we've packed a lot into that short while and I think we've become close. How do you feel about coming on a holiday with me?"

"Where, and when did you have in mind?"

"Well I can't really go away until November, so it would have to be then and definitely somewhere warm for a couple of weeks."

"I'm not sure, the when is OK, the where is OK, but I'm not sure my pussy would stand up to two weeks away with you!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Having completed this story I felt that poor old David, (the real one) had got a bit of a raw deal, and not wanting to change the whole story I thought I'd write this postscript.

POSTSCRIPT

I'd been up in Harrogate now for a couple of months and had really settled in. I was getting on better and better with my new BFF Karen and we were going on holiday shortly, which I was looking forward to immensely. David still lingered in my thoughts, but I was really surprised one day to find a letter in my mail box from him. It was handwritten, a sweet touch I thought in today's electronic era.

I opened it with some trepidation. It began;

<< My Darling Jo, I've been such an ass, short-sighted and stubborn. I bitterly regret the way we parted, I was childish and petulant and have finally come to my senses. I love you Jo, I always have and I always will. Can you see your way to forgiving me and to try to pick up on what we had, something that I think we did both cherish. If you are agreeable I would like to try to make a long distance relationship work, at least in the short term as I would be willing to try to re-locate to Harrogate, or the North generally. I know what your job means to you, you worked hard for it and I just couldn't see your point of view. Please, please forgive me and say you'll try again>>

I sat flabbergasted, the letter in my hand not knowing what to do. I did the obvious, went round to Karen and showed her. "I see," she said, "this does throw the cat among the pigeons somewhat. I think you should do what happens in my company and I'm sure in yours as well when someone is faced with a difficult decision."

What?" I asked a little peevishly.

"Well first of all you hire some really expensive consultants, who come in and travel the world setting up workshops in exotic locations. They pick everyone's brains for the best and brightest ideas, then come back months later with a report which presents the findings as their own and tells management the solution any idiot knew about at the beginning is the correct one."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, I'm going to be the consultant and we'll go off on lots of exotic holidays, meeting lots of exciting people and then we'll come back."

"And what will the answer be?"

"The one that's been staring everyone in the face except you. You love the man, you can't get him out of your mind and you ought to give him another chance but with some conditions."

"What are they?"

"Well I was thinking of two girls' nights a week, your BFF Karen to be declared persona grata with unlimited access at all times, and, most importantly, he agrees on pain of death to put the toilet seat down every time."

"OK, anything else?"

"Yes, I get to keep the fake David as you'll have the real one back!"