A New Submissive Gets a Surprise

Story Info
A young woman learns what it means to be a submissive.
1.7k words
4.37
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izumiyori
izumiyori
18 Followers

I perch on the edge of my bed, my fingers trembling ever so lightly against my neck. Closing my eyes, I imagine the thick black leather of a collar, my fingers tracing its edges, the cold metal of the buckle pressing into my skin like a phantom reminder of what could be. I let out a shaky breath and slowly ran my fingers downwards, towards my chest, wanting just a few moments of playtime for myself, to pretend that I am not alone in my room.

The fantasy is broken by a knock at the door, echoing through the otherwise silent house. I sit up straight, my heart racing as I slowly rise from the bed. The wetness lingering between my legs.

I open the front door with a smile and he enters wordlessly heading straight for the bedroom.

I trail behind him and sit down on the bed obediently. I can't help from bouncing with excitement. In his hand is a small red box, neatly tied with a cream colored bow.

Earlier in the day, he told me he would be bringing by a surprise, so when he presented me with the box. I gasp when I open it.

"Shall we?" He says with a cocked eyebrow and a coy smile.

I bite my bottom lip eagerly awaiting what comes next. He gently takes the collar from the red box, and slowly fastens it around my neck. My heart races as I feel the cool metal buckle against my skin making my nipples harden. I look up into his eyes, full of love and admiration. He gives me a nod and a soft smile, silently telling me that he is pleased with me.

I brush my fingertips against the diamond at its center, marveling at its beauty. It's so dazzlingly clear that I can almost see the reflections of his eyes in it. He reaches over and strokes my hair tenderly, making sure to emphasize each one of its strands before leaning in for a kiss.

"You shouldn't have," I say, blushing at the thought of what it had cost him. He smiles and presses his lips to my forehead, and I lean into him, feeling a warmth spreading throughout my body as our hearts beat in harmony.

"It was nothing," he murmurs. His fingers gently caress the diamond held within the collar which sparkles brightly in the light of the room. He gathers my hair into a ponytail and whispers into my ear, "You are all mine now."

I bite down on my lower lip and do my best to get my breathe under control. I look up into his eyes, hoping he can see the desire I feel coursing through my veins right now. His hand moves from the back of my neck up to cup my face, and our lips move together in a passionate kiss that takes my breath away.

He takes a couple of steps back and takes me in. His eyes fill with longing.

"Come," he says curtly. I follow his command.

He quickly unbuttons my blouse exposing my voluptuous breasts. He takes them in his hands and adjusts his hands so only the tips of his fingers are caressing my nipples. He gives them a tight squeeze before releasing them making me squeal in delight.

My new role as a submissive and I've already screwed it up. I know I'm not supposed to make a sound, but it felt so good.

He shakes his head and lets out a, "Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. You naughty girl. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you."

He holds my hands behind my back, rips my blouse off and and slides my short skirt down to the ground revealing a lacy black thong. He yanks it to the side and gives my clit a quick flick and swipes my cunt with the palm of his hand. I wriggle with anticipation.

"Good girl, but I want more of that," he says licking my wetness,

He pushes me down on the leather bench at the foot of the bed and smacks my pussy hard. He steps away for a moment and pulls something from the dresser.

He spreads my legs apart and does it again, but this time with a flogger. I bite my tongue and smack my lips together as the pleasurable pain radiates through me. He continues to spank and flog me, each hit harder than the last. He does it a few more times and I continue to get wetter and wetter.

He tells me to lay on my back on the bed with my legs spread apart tying me to the bed. I'm completely immobile.

He holds the nipple clamps out and slides them in place, tightening the clamps ever so slightly. The pain and pleasure makes me lick my lips. I long for his kisses and he obliges. While nibbling the side of my neck he pulls down on the chain connecting the clamps, making them even tighter and I gasp with pleasure.

He kisses my lips and the pain is gone, but the pleasure remains.

"You're such a good girl."

I smile, but the chain is still tight and my nipples throb. He kisses me again, this time on my lips. He holds the chain and yanks on them making my pussy pulsate. I let out a moan. He stiffens and pulls away. I feel like I've disappointed him.

"No expressions. No sounds. Take it. No one is here but us."

He slides off my restraints and kisses me again. Trailing his fingers down my chest and circling my nipples with his tongue. He flicks his tongue against my nipples and begins to suck one breast and then the next.

He flips me over and slides his hands down my back and to my ass. He gives my cheeks a squeeze and smack. I shiver in delight.

"Just lovely."

He tells me to kneel on the floor. He slips his cock deep into my mouth. I gag and he pushes it in deeper, gripping my neck with one hand. He thrusts his cock in and out of my mouth again and again, filling me with pleasure and making my eyes water from the intensity of it all.

He pulls out quickly and flips me over onto the bed. His hands roam all over my body, pinching and squeezing every inch of me. He teases me with feather-light touches from his fingertips until I can no longer take it.

The doorbell sounds and I wonder who could be here at this time of night. Kissing me gently he tells me to lay back and relax, because he's got another surprise for me.

I hear the clicking of heels and another woman appears in the bedroom. He unzips her dress and she stands completely exposed. Her cheeks are soft and supple, her tits firm and bouncy when she moves.

I feel her hot breath against my skin as she lays next to me. I pull her down on top of me. She presses her pussy against my lips. I can smell her sweet nectar. I can't help but lick her pussy.

"Do you like it?" He asks and I nod. She rakes her nails along my sides and squeezes my ass hard. I'm in heaven.

She hovers her pussy over my mouth and I lick it, cleaning her pussy juices. She grinds on my face and I can feel her getting wetter and wetter.

She shifts to the side and he comes up behind me and slides his cock inside my pussy.

He grabs onto my hips and continues to thrust his cock into me.

I suck on her clit and feel her pleasure. He thrusts harder and I can feel my pussy getting wetter. I'm going to cum.

She grabs the back of my head and I keep licking and sucking.

His cock slides in and out of my pussy harder and harder, but he pulls out leaving me wanting.

"I'm going to cum so hard," she screams.

"You need to hold on a little longer," he demands.

She is quick to comply and lays down next to me.

While standing he begins to caress the other woman's body, giving her sensual kisses and strokes. His hands explore her curves and I can't help but feel a little jealous.

I watch as his lips move lower and lower until they reach her breasts. His hands squeeze and massage them as he licks and sucks on her nipples. She lets out a soft moan of pleasure and I feel a twinge of envy in my stomach.

My partner slides his hand down her stomach to her tight pussy, teasing her with his fingers before slipping two inside of her. She writhes in pleasure as he increases the intensity of his thrusts.

He lays down opposite me to have her straddle him. I kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. He holds on to her hips and I watch as his cock plunges deep inside of her. She leans back and kisses me.

She bends over him and I can see his cock going in and out of her pussy. My pussy gets wetter and wetter.

She starts to ride him, hard and fast. With every thrust of his hips she moans in pleasure and I can't help but watch in awe. His hands grip her hips tightly, helping her control the intensity of her movements.

He slides his hand over to me, stroking my nipples while still pleasuring the other woman with his mouth. He grips my ass, intensifying the sensations coursing through my body.

I feel his strong hand stroke my pussy. I shiver in delight and arch my neck to give him better access. He circles my clit and then slides a two fingers inside. I push out to meet his hand wanting him to fuck me harder.

I sit up moving my hips to meet his thrusts on my G-spot. My nipples rub against the woman's breasts and her body stiffens. She's close. I suck her nipples and bite down a little. She moans and looks at me.

The woman arches her back in pleasure and I feel him begin to pick up the pace. His breathing gets labored and I know he is close to coming. Seeing this triggers my own orgasm and we all let out a collective moan of pleasure as we are taken away by our individual climaxes.

We lay exhausted but satisfied from our naughty little adventure together. He pulls us both into an embrace before softly kissing each of us on the forehead before heading off to get some sleep.

izumiyori
izumiyori
18 Followers