Introduction to Swinging 1

Story Info
A silly contest begins.
2.8k words
4.2
6.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
250 Followers

Authors note: This series is a prequel to "From Cheating to Swinging" series, which I hope you also enjoyed.

Cassie was hot to trot the night we met at the singles' bar. It was one of those joints people go to meet someone to put the meat into, or someone to put it into you. She wasn't wearing any underwear that night although I didn't know it until we got to her place. We went through the standard getting acquainted ritual on the dance floor -- the exchange of names, interests, jobs, hometowns. I'm an accountant; she had just gotten her first teaching job. Bar meeting conversations take place on two levels, verbal and nonverbal. The nonverbal usually is on totally different subjects than the verbal. In our case, the subject was sex, where and how soon. We were out the door twenty minutes after we said hello.

Her tits were huge, at least 38Ds. She was sorta on the short side; her head came to my shoulders. I'm not exceptionally tall, six foot even. Her build was on the slender side which made her breasts appear even larger. Her flaxen hair hanged straight down to her waist. She had deep blue eyes, high cheek bones, and an infectious smile that was impossible to resist. It certainly was for me.

We went to her apartment. It reminded me of my own first apartment, but with feminine frills. The basic décor was early thrift shop. Very little furniture matched. The dining room tabletop was a different color from the chairs. The bed probably came from her room in her parents' house. As long as it supported two people, I didn't care where she got it.

Cassie was out of her clothes half a minute after the door closed. The slowest part of her undressing was undoing all the buttons on her blouse. When she was completely naked, she began working on my clothes. I had only gotten my suit jacket and tie off. She opened my belt buckle while I took my shirt off. A minute later I was totally divested of my suit. Taking me by the hand, she led me to the bedroom and shoved me onto the bed.

Immediately she began kissing me. Her legs straddled my hips. My dick rested against her slit. Her lips were all over my face, my neck, my shoulders. I attempted to slow her down, but she was insatiable. I'd had one-night stands before, and a lot of quickies, but Cassie was a racehorse chomping at the bit. She kissed her way down my chest and belly to my cock within a couple minutes. Her speed was such that I had a difficult time becoming aroused. It wasn't until she sucked my prick that I could begin to achieve an erection. "What's the matter?" she taunted me. "Am I too much woman for you to handle?"

"What's your hurry?" I asked. "Is your father due home any minute?"

She froze for an instant, then giggled. "My roommate and I are having a contest to see who can pick up and fuck the most men between eight and midnight."

"Who's ahead?"

"I am...." I heard the apartment door open and close. "...by five minutes. Let's hurry up. I don't want to lose my lead." She sat herself on my boner.

"What does the winner get?"

"The loser does the housekeeping for the next week."

I began pumping her puss as fast as I could. She didn't seem to be interested in whether she had an orgasm, just in getting me to cum so she could rush out and get another man. Ordinarily I preferred to have a girl to myself for the night, but somehow the idea of sharing her appealed to me.

Her breathing became deep and quick as I thrust in and out if her box with abandon. My own breathing rate matched hers. She rocked her hips back and forth while my butt bounced on the bed. My nuts began to tighten, and her pussy muscles gripped my pecker. Both of us reached the brink at the same moment. My sperm raced up through my shaft into her womb.

A minute later Cassie hopped off the bed and dashed to the bathroom to wash up. I looked at my watch; it was ten-thirty. I wondered how many men she had already fucked that night and how many more she could screw in the next hour and a half. I had known her for less than an hour, but I was hoping she would win the silly contest with her roommate. I began to dress in order to minimize the time to get her back to the bar after I had finished in the bathroom. I had my shirt and tie and shoes and socks on when she came out. I dashed in and quickly wiped my cock with a cloth. She had my shorts and pants laid out on the bed when I came out. Without bothering to put on my shorts, I pulled my pants on and grabbed my suit jacket. We were in my car enroute back to the club within five minutes of climaxing.

"Thank you for hurrying," she said as we pulled away from the curb. "You've given me a pretty good lead."

"She didn't see me," I said. "You could pick me up again and she wouldn't know the difference."

"That would be cheating," she said, "although it is a tempting idea. You're the only one I've cum with so far."

"Do you do this often?"

"Every Friday night. She won the last two weeks in a row. That's why I'm not wearing any underwear. I figure that gives me a tiny advantage."

"You certainly got my attention, although I think I would have been attracted to you anyway."

"Why?"

"Your smile for one thing, plus I love blue eyes."

"You're sweet. Maybe I should pick you up again."

"You'd better stick to guys who've struck out so far. They will be easier to get off. I'm still in the recovery phase. I won't be useful for another hour."

"On the other hand, you haven't been drinking. To cheat or not to cheat, that is the question."

Luckily there was an empty parking space in front of the bar's door. I got out and opened her door for her. As I opened the lounge door, I stopped her. "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"If I lose, I'll be doing dishes and laundry."

"If you win, could I take you out to dinner?"

"I have to get going if I'm going to win."

"If you lose, you can wash and I'll dry."

"We have a dishwasher."

We went inside. Almost immediately I spotted a guy I worked with. I knew he wasn't much of a lady's man and figured he had been striking out all evening. I went over to him while Cassie headed for the bar. I took him aside and asked him if he'd had much to drink. He was still nursing his first beer. After a couple more questions I determined he wasn't having any luck. He hadn't danced with a single girl. I explained Cassie's contest. His eyes widened when I told him he could easily pick her up. I told him to go talk to her, but he hesitated. "What if she doesn't like me?" he asked.

"She just wants to get into your pants," I hissed. "If you don't fuck her, someone else will."

"I don't know, Eric. I'm not very outgoing. Maybe you should find somebody else."

"Come on," I said as I grabbed his elbow and towed him over to her. The bartender was just handing her a drink. "Cassie, this is Tom. He's a little on the shy side, but he is sober."

"Tom? That's my dad's name."

"Actually I'm a junior," Tom said. "It's so strange. What are the odds that two strangers would have fathers with the same name?"

"Probably they're pretty high," Cassie said.

'Eric told me about the contest you're having with your roommate. It sounds rather strange."

"It sure does, but it's a lot of fun. Would like to help me win?"

"Sure, I like helping people. What do you want me to do?"

I almost chocked. Cassie just grinned. "Take me home and I'll show you."

Tom ran a finger under his shirt collar. I patted his shoulder. "Have a good time," I said.

She took his hand and turned toward the door in time to see a couple coming in. "That's my roommate," she whispered to me.

The woman was as pretty as Cassie. Her boobs were slightly smaller than Cassie's, very slightly. The rest of her was perfect: strong dancer's legs, narrow waist, gently flaring hips, high cheek bones, smooth alabaster skin. Her attire was very much like Cassie's -- short skirt, semi-sheer blouse with pockets strategically positioned over her nipples. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra, and I doubted she was wearing panties. The guy with her gave her a quick peck on her cheek and walked away.

She stood at the edge of the dance floor surveying the crowd. Even if I didn't know who she was, I would have known from her stance that she was on the prowl. Her eyes locked on mine, and she started across the room toward me. I felt like a wildebeest being cut out of a herd by a lioness. I had no obligation to help either one win their little contest, but somehow I felt I owed Cassie something. Maybe I could play hard to get, stall the roommate to give her time to get Tom into bed. I knew Tom would be scared by her aggressiveness, but I didn't care. Dammit! I wanted Cassie to win.

Hi," the roommate in a sultry voice, "care to dance?"

"Sure," I said. Slowly I led her to the dance floor. The song being played ended just as we began to dance. "I guess the DJ doesn't want us to dance. May I buy you a drink?"

"Okay. I'll have a vodka martini."

I led her to a table and went to the bar to get the drinks. There was a crowd at the bar, and I purposely let others cut in front of me. It took ten minutes to be served and get back to the table. I could see the impatience in her eyes. "What a mob. You'd think it was last call up there."

"You're right. At least three people shoved in front of you."

"I don't know whether to blame the bartender or the bouncers. This crowd is definitely out of control."

"Honey, I'm going to cut right to the chase. I came here to get laid. I have a purse full of condoms and a wet pussy. You're a good-looking guy. Let's go over to my place and do some serious fucking."

This woman made Cassie seem timid. "Whoa. Aren't we supposed to do some small talk first?"

"Don't tell you are one of those old-fashioned guys who insist on waiting for the third date to kiss a girl. Come on, we're both out of high school; we grown-ups; lets act like grown-ups."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Most grown-ups I know are a bit more discreet. Also, I have a rule about sleeping with women I don't know."

She held out her hand. "I'm Maggie." I shook her hand.

"I'm Eric."

"Now you know me, and I know you."

"We know each other's names. There's more to a person than a name."

She dragged my hand under the table to her legs. Maggie spread her thighs and moved my hand up her thigh to her hairless pussy. Her cunt was dripping. Gazing into her eyes, I ran my fingertips up and down her slit. Her labia were still puffy from her last screwing. I found her clit with ease and circled it with my finger. Her eyes closed as she savored the sensations flowing from her loins. I wrapped my free arm around her shoulders while I continued to finger her juicy vagina. Her breathing quickened, and her eyes opened in alarm. Suddenly she pulled our faces together, and our lips locked together as she shuddered with an intense orgasm. "That's not fair," she said gasping for breath.

"I don't follow that," I said. "I thought you wanted an orgasm; you just got one."

"It doesn't count here, only at my apartment. Please, take me home and fuck me."

"What do you mean, it doesn't count here?" I knew the answer, but I couldn't admit it and still help Cassie win.

"You're going to think I'm crazy. My roommate and I have a little contest every Friday night. We see who can bring the most men home and fuck them between eight and midnight. The loser does all the housework for the following week. I've won the last two weeks, but right now she is one up on me."

I looked at my watch. "You only have forty-five minutes to go. I don't think you have time to catch up."

"You're right. I would like to have one more man tonight. Come on. I'll let you spend the night."

"Thank you, but I have to get up early. I'm on the company softball team. We have a game at nine in the morning. You're a beautiful woman; you shouldn't have any trouble finding a volunteer or two."

She smiled weakly. "Thank you." She stood up. "And thank you for the drink." She walked away toward the bar taking her drink with her. As she approached a guy, Tom and Cassie came through the door.

They spotted me almost immediately. I jerked my head toward the bar. Cassie looked around and saw Maggie was still in the club. She smiled as Tom led her toward me. I held up my hand at the top of the table to stop them before Maggie saw them recognize me. Cassie got the hint, but Tom kept trying to drag her along to my table. Angrily she tore her hand from his grasp and went to the ladies' room. He stared after her in disbelief for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders and sat down with me. "I don't understand her," he said. "She fucked me and now doesn't to be seen talking to me."

"See that gal in the sheer blouse at the bar?" I said point to Maggie. "That's the roommate."

"Wow, she's gorgeous. I wouldn't mind picking her up. What does it have to do with you and Cassie?"

"Cassie picked me up before I set you up with her. I kept the roommate busy while you two were getting it on to give Cassie an edge."

"Why? What difference does it make who wins."

"I want to Cassie again. If she loses, I'll have to wait at least another week." I saw Maggie heading for the door with a man in tow. "There goes the roommate. Now we just have to help Cassie score one more time so she can keep her lead."

Tom had been looking around. "She's dancing with a guy behind you." I started to turn around, but he stopped me. "They're coming this way. I think she got him."

Cassie put her hand on my shoulder and leaned down. "Meet me here at seven tomorrow night," she whispered, then continued toward the door with her dance partner.

I waited until they were out the door. "Yesss!" I shouted. Several people stared at me.

"I don't get it,' Tom said. "She's screwing every guy in sight, including me, and you want to go out with her."

"I can't explain it. There's something about her. She's a totally free spirit. She answers to nobody."

"She sleeps around."

"So do I. That's the beauty of it. I could have a relationship with her without being tied down. I have to get going. I'm batting first tomorrow. I'm dedicating an opening home run to her."

"Somebody's in love."

"Maybe I am, Tom. Maybe I am."

I went outside and walked to my car. I was elated. I had a date with a goddess. It was strange. We'd already had our first fuck, but not our first date. To top it off, my girl was getting fucked by another guy, and I was happy about it. She would win the contest that week so she'd be free to go out with me. I would help her win again the following week too. After I asked her how many guys she needed to win, I would talk to all the men I knew to make sure she had enough to beat Maggie. Since no money would be changing hands, I wouldn't be her pimp, just a very helpful friend.

HotJim
HotJim
250 Followers