A New Summer Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned up, took off the bra, and got dressed. I almost walked out of the bathroom with the lipstick still on but luckily remembered it before I stepped out. We pretended to ignore each other until our respective laundries were done.

After folding the clothes and putting mine away (and setting hers on top of the dresser), I got in my car and headed over to Amanda's parents house. When I knocked, her dad opened the door and let me in.

"Hi, Will," he said. "Amanda and her mom aren't home yet, but you're welcome to come in and wait. They'll probably be another couple of hours."

"Thanks," I said, walking in past him. He closed the door, and I followed him into the living room. I sat on the couch and he settled into a recliner.

"So Amanda says you're starting college in the fall?" he asked.

I nodded. "I need to go out there next week and register for classes," I said.

"Major?" he asked.

"I haven't decided yet. A professor out there suggest computer science to me, but I'm not too strong in math," I said. "I figured I'd take my basic classes the first year and then worry about a major."

"Good plan," he said. "No sense jumping into a major that you may not be suited for. You already know people out there?"

"I met Professor Munson a couple of weeks ago, and the head of the Mathematics department," I said. "He gave me some tips." I didn't realize the double-entendre until I said it, and had to stop myself from laughing. Paul gave me a tip, alright, deep and hard inside me.

"That's great," he said. "Always helps to get some advance information."

I nodded. "True. My sister and her boyfriend go to Huntington, so I've got that going for me too."

"Your sister is Wilma?" he asked casually.

"No, my sister's name is Lana," I replied. "Where did you hear 'Wilma'?"

"Amanda mentioned her when I talked to her on the phone this morning," he said. "Something about how much she loves sex."

It dawned on me that Amanda might have set me up after our conversation last night. I gave him a broad smile. "Yes, she does love sex. Loves it a lot, actually."

"Too bad she's not around," he said, his hand moving to his crotch and stroking himself through his pants.

"Who says she isn't?" I said, rising to my feet. I pulled my shirt off, then kicked my shoes off. My socks and pants joined my shirt on the floor as I stood there just wearing panties.

He patted his lap, and I walked over to him and sat down on it. His hard cock was nestled in the crack of my ass, and I gave him a wiggle. One of his hands covered one of my panty-clad asscheeks, the other slid up my side and around front, his fingers capturing one of my nipples.

"I thought you liked guys," I said.

"Girly-boys have a VERY special place in my heart," he admitted, his fingers rolling my nipple between them. It felt good. "When's the last time you were with a man, missy?"

I giggled, femming it up a lot. "A couple of hours ago," I said.

"Really?" he said, surprised. "Tell me about it."

I told him about my encounter with David in the apartment laundry room, how I'd sucked his dick the previous weekend then sucking him and getting fucked hard by him again that morning. As I did, he kissed and sucked gently on my neck. THAT felt fantastic, and my dick throbbed to complete fullness in seconds.

"You're quite the slut, aren't you missy?" he said.

"Oh, yes sir," I replied, grinding my ass onto his crotch for emphasis.

"Call me 'daddy'," he murmured in my ear, then nibbled on my ear lobe. That felt as good as his lips on my neck.

"Yes, daddy, I'm really a slut at heart," I said breathlessly.

"You're such a bad girl, missy," he said, releasing me and urging me to stand up. I stood, and was about to turn around to face him and drop to my knees, but he guided me to the couch instead. I sat, and he pushed me over onto my back then laid down on top of me.

His weight pressed me into the couch as his lips covered mine. He kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing with each other. I was REALLY turned on by then...he was an even better kisser than Paul. He started to slide down my body, then his knee fell off the couch and thumped hard on the floor.

"Need more room," he said, rising off of me and holding out his hand. I took it and he pulled me from the couch and led me upstairs. He paused at the top of the stairs, then flashed me a grin and led me into a bedroom. As soon as we walked in, I realized it had to be Amanda's. Everything in it was girly.

He quickly stripped. I admired his body...he may have had a few extra pounds, but he was in good shape. His cock was in FINE shape, easily seven inches, thick, and hard. I tried going to my knees again. I wanted that beautiful cock on my mouth.

He didn't let me, pushing me backwards onto Amanda's bed instead. I felt his weight settle on me again, and his mouth over mine. We kissed and he ground his cock against me as he did.

I was really enjoying the kissing, but he stopped and slid down my body. His tongue made circles around one of my nipples, then the other. My breathing was erratic by then, so incredibly turned on as I was. His lips captured my left nipple, alternating between sucking hard and biting gently. The sensation was exquisite, and for a moment I thought I was going to cum right then and there.

He alternated between my left and right nipple, switching frequently. Just when I thought I was about to cum, he stopped and kissed his way down my stomach. He pulled my panties down, exposing my throbbing dick, and quickly engulfed it with his mouth.

"Daaaaaaaaaddy," I groaned as I felt the cum in my balls churning, ready to escape, as his mouth caressed and stroked my dick. "I'm gonna...oh, God, daddy, I'm gonna..."

I felt the orgasm from my knees to my chest...everything in between was a throbbing bliss, an explosion of wicked sensation. It was, hands down, the hardest cum I'd ever had. He kept sucking until I stopped throbbing, then slid his way back up and kissed me again, pushing my cum into my own mouth. I swallowed it greedily.

He broke the kiss, then raised up off me me again. I gave him a confused look, but he told me "Don't move," then stepped out of the bedroom. He returned a moment later with a bottle in his hand. He poured a measure out into his hand, then coated his cock with it. He crawled between my legs, raised them, and poured some liquid straight from the bottle on my asshole. He tossed the bottle on the floor, then finger fucked me first with one, then two fingers. It didn't feel as good as a cock, but it definitely felt good.

He moved his face within an inch of mine. "I'm going to fuck you, baby girl," he said softly. I bit my lip and vigorously shook my head "yes".

He moved between my legs and put my ankles on his shoulders. He pushed forward a bit, his cockhead meeting my waiting, willing asshole, then teased me by sliding it all around my hole. I whimpered. "Please, daddy..."

Slowly, inexorably, his cock split my asshole. It twinged...I was still a little sore from David earlier, but the sensation made me want to pull his hips towards me, make him shove his cock deep inside of me. I put my hands around the back of his neck, and thrust my hips up slightly towards him.

"You want it, missy?" he said from above me.

"Yes, daddy, please..." I moaned. I'd never been so turned on in my life. Every nerve I had was tingling as his cock moved slowly deeper and deeper into me. It was a delicious forever before he finally was completely in and he held it there. I could feel his cock throb inside of me.

"Are you ready?" he said.

"Yes, daddy," I moaned, "fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He slowly drew back, then slammed himself back into me. I might have groaned...might have moaned. I'm not sure. He started pistoning himself in and out of me, and I couldn't help but to push my ass up to meet his thrusts.

He never let up, pounding my ass hard and fast. I felt helpless underneath him, unable and unwilling to stop his onslaught, my hips twitching up as he slammed down. My moans turned into a chant..."fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

My second orgasm came completely out of nowhere, and only moments before his. It felt like his cum was pouring into me and then out my dick.

He slowed, then stopped. Time stood still for a moment as a warm flush filled my entire body, and a droplet of sweat fall off of his forehead to land on the top of my head. He started to pull out and I clenched, not wanting him to leave me. He deflated quickly, however, and no amount of effort on my part would keep him inside. His cock popped out, accompanied by a flood of his cum.

He lowered my legs from my shoulder and laid next to me on the bed. Breathing heavily, he said, "I do love a boy that fucks back. You're quite the fuck, missy."

I chuckled. "You inspired me," I said. I rolled over onto my side away from him and felt him move up against me. His arm draped around me as his soft cock pressed into the crack of my ass.

We laid there a long time. I felt so very well fucked and sated even though I was still half-hard, and from the amount of his cum that clung to my ass I think he was probably finished as well.

I heard the bedroom door open. Panic hit me. I started to pull away from him, to hide, but he held me tight and wouldn't let me get away.

"Really, Jerry?" Mrs. Jenkins said in a disgusted voice. "Your daughter's new boyfriend?????"

I heard him chuckle as he pulled away from me and sat up.

"It's ok, mom," I heard Amanda say from behind her. "I set it up." I KNEW it!

"And thank you for that," Jerry said. He swatted me on the thigh, then climbed out of the bed and pulled his pants on. I sat up on the edge of the bed. My ass felt...squishy.

"You two...Ugh!" Mrs Jenkins rolled her eyes and walked out of the bedroom. Amanda walked in. Jerry followed his wife out, and Amanda closed the door behind them.

"My turn," she said, eyes gleaming, as she pulled off her shirt and moved towards me.

12