All Comments on 'A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 02'

by Friskee_cpl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
igorioigorioover 5 years ago

Love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Great idea for series looking forward to more. Him joining the club5quvfW

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still like more !

I would still like to read more i think the girl's still have power over the teacher they could make him be slave are sub to them !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep it going

Loving what you've done so far. Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
loved this

great story really sad there are no more episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love all your stories, which are the sweet spot of my fantasies - hot/slut wife, group, mmmf. I love that Sharon and Marcus keep reappearing in stories. This is the series I'd most like to see more of.....so many opportunities (girls, their mom, principals wife, school orgy) that could play out. I also have a bit of Oz in my background, so always enjoy stories from Australian authors. Thanks for all that you have written and I hope there will be more here and there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Think has soooooo much potential! You should definitely keep it going. Porting over to Kristen's archives might be necessary to avoid the Thought Gestapo; the first ladies who introduced him to their charms doubtless know most of the hotties and where social hotboxing is practiced by their sexually-mature junior fellows and peers. And it's plausible that some involved wouldn't want their parents to know, while others wouldn't care -- and in a variety of instances, there would be overlapping between groups, just as it is IRL. As is, the story is pretty fine, but it isn't stroke material (not to worry: I haven't yet figured out how to write a hot sex scene, either). Don't give up on this potential epic: you're definitely off to a good start!

ehppmsehppmsover 1 year ago

Nice story would have liked more I'll check out you writing inthe hope of finding more chapters of this stony.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFriskee_cpl@Friskee_cpl
We love reading group sex stories and thought it's about time to put pen to paper.