A New Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, this is going to take more practice." Tabitha looked exhausted after a couple minutes.

"It feels fantastic, babe." A pet name slipped from his lips.

"You're a big boy." Tabitha released his cock and started to plant kisses on her way back toward his lips. She didn't seem to notice the slip, or perhaps she was letting Jake off the hook.

"Are you calling me fat?" Jake questioned with a mirth-saturated voice.

"Your cock is." Tabitha was now straddling his body and coming in for a kiss. He felt the heat coming from her pussy. "And tall."

They lost themselves in a make-out session. Tabitha's body felt like she was meant to be pressed against him. Her pattering heart within her chest harmonized with Jake's own. He pulled her closer as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I need to get limber before we can really start." Tabi broke the kiss and leaned away from him.

Jake sat up and embraced her. "In a minute." He rolled them over on the bed, and Tabitha unleashed a torrent of surprised laughter. "I need to check out every inch of you first." He came in for a quick peck before reverently taking in her body. "You're magnificent, Tabi." Jake leaned down to use a kiss in a new spot to punctuate every word in his following sentence. "Every. Single. Inch."

Tabitha's skin was smooth and an incredible shade of walnut. Jake nuzzled into her long neck and got a pleasured sigh as a perfect reward. Every time he looked up, Tabi's warm brown eyes met his. An excited flame danced in her irises, beckoning him to carry on.

"I didn't get a good look at these two earlier." He paused at her chest.

"I must have gotten them from my dad. Mom and Sabrina weren't exactly stacked." Tabitha winced for a moment as if she hadn't wanted to evoke their names.

"They're incredible, Tabi." Jake tried to keep her from dwelling on the awkwardness.

Tabitha's chest was full but not too large. Even reclined on the bed, they were standing perky from her chest. Her small areolae were positioned at the peak of the twin swells and probably the size of quarters. Her nipples were quite erect and almost black, like high-cacao dark chocolate. Jake couldn't resist bending down and sucking one nipple delicately between his lips. He swirled his tongue around the thick pencil eraser.

"Mmm... I was sad that these two couldn't get in on the fun last time." Tabitha mentioned between sighs.

"So was I," Jake smirked, then turned his attention to the other breast. The already hard nub found more solidity as he sucked on it. "They might make you cum harder."

"I don't know if that's possible, Jake."

"I like a challenge."

Jake was rewarded with breathy sighs and moans as he toyed with each breast. He didn't want to linger past his welcome on her chest, but it was challenging to keep from tarrying. They were twin works of art. Jacob slowly formed a path of kisses over her flat stomach. Up close, he could see that the silver and diamond pendant over her belly button was the same design as her necklace.

"Do these always match?" He looked up.

Tabitha nodded slowly. "Anytime I go out."

"Another gorgeous feature of the woman I'm falling for." He grinned back.

Jake traced down her hips, then down to her knee. Slowly, kisses moved to her inner thigh and back toward her nexus. He inhaled deeply as he neared her pussy. Lavender and vanilla played suitable undernotes to the heady and intoxicating scent of the woman that Jake hadn't been able to get out of his dreams since they met.

There wasn't even a hint of pubic hair on her vulva. The skin was smooth beneath Jake's lips and tongue as he frolicked across her mound.

"I got waxed the day after we got together in my car," Tabitha informed him. "I didn't start freaking out until that night. Sorry."

"You don't need to apologize, Tabi." Jake teased her legs open a little more to make a meal of her pussy. "I meant it when I said that small doses of Tabitha were infinitely preferable to no Tabi."

Tabitha's pussy was extraordinary. Her outer labia were a shade of brown that was between the color of her nipples and her smooth skin. Tabi's flower, which had been tightly closed when she had slinked into the bedroom, was now blooming in his gaze. Her inner labia were a delicate pink and glistened from a surplus of honeyed excitement.

Jake flicked out his tongue and traced the outline of each labium before he slid a finger into her tight tunnel. A moan blitzed from her lips when he found her clit. The pink bundle of nerves peeked out below the dark clitoral hood. He didn't concentrate his attack on that spot but would be making offensives toward it as he built her up.

"Mmm... You may get more Tabitha than you can handle if you're that good with your..." Tabitha's sentence dissolved into a nonsensical scream as Jake flicked against her clit. "Wooowww... tongue."

"That's the goal." Jake beamed up as he added a second finger to her vagina. "I don't know if more than I can handle is possible." He went back to work with great gusto.

The taste of Tabitha flooded his senses and brought back the most pleasant memories from a few weeks ago in vivid detail. He sucked on the clit and listened as her vocal outbursts nearly reached a crescendo and then moved away. Tabi would have to endure the most exquisite torture before he let her cum. Jake wanted to hear her beg for it before he indulged her.

"You're good... at that... JAKE!" Tabitha tried to get out a complete thought before she had to moan. That moan turned into a scream as Jake swirled his tongue around her clit.

"You're delicious, Tabi!" Jake paused for a moment and looked up at her. Tabitha's hips pressed back against his fingers. She needed relief that she wasn't going to get quite yet.

Jake plunged his tongue between her labia and moved his efforts away from her most sensitive nerves. The way his new lover was moving and screaming told him that the nerves weren't that much less susceptible. Tabi's unique flavor was robust and addicting. Jake would have to feast upon her as often as he could.

Tabitha's breathing got more ragged as he explored her womanhood. Jake plunged his tongue into her cleft and drank deeply of her nectar. Tabitha squirmed and repeatedly bellowed as he made forays in her vagina and sneak attacks on her clitoris. The waxing made everything his lips grazed so unbelievably smooth and soft.

"I need to cum, Jake!" Tabitha's demand came out in more of a whine than she probably intended. Her hands were playing with her nipples.

"I was waiting for you to beg for it." Jake's fingers moved quicker in and out of her pussy. Nectar was flowing quickly from her tight flower. His lips sealed around her clitoris as he battered her nub with his tongue in between sucking on it. Tabi squirmed and shouted beneath his careful motions, her hips reciprocating toward his mouth.

"OHHH!!!!" Tabitha roared, her hands gripping the comforter beneath her as she succumbed to the first of what Jake hoped would be many climaxes this evening.

He kept moving his fingers in her shuddering womanhood but hit pause on the rest of his actions. Jake was in awe of how her body moved and quivered throughout a powerful orgasm. Tabi's eyes were clenched closed, and her torso twisted to yell at the wall instead of aiming the decibels directly at Jake. Tabitha, in utter bliss, was something that he would need to see as many times as possible in his life.

Tabi's eyes flickered open with a wan smile as if she didn't yet have the strength to engage all the muscles required for a broader one. "Kiss me." Came out as a whisper.

Jake wasn't about to leave her waiting. He crawled on top of the woman and found her pale pink glossed lips. Whatever weakness seemed to accompany her recent climax had completely dissolved as she wrapped her hands around his head and went on the offensive. Kisses came in fits of desperate longing.

"My turn." Tabitha eased Jake off her with a push to his shoulders. "Lay down for me."

Jake complied without a single argument. Tabitha straddled him and came in for another blitz of kisses. Her hips ground her labia up and down his straining shaft.

"I have condoms in the medicine cabinet." Jake croaked out as she sat up. The image of her chest swinging above him was hypnotic. "You're not the only one that got a little ahead of themselves after our first encounter." He smiled.

"Are you going to be sleeping with anyone but me?" Tabitha smirked, likely knowing the answer.

"Not until you get bored of me," Jake admitted and tried not to wince. That was a brief glance of the pain taking control of his tongue.

"I don't think that's going to happen." Tabi grinned. She looked like she was merely toying with him. "We won't need the condoms tonight." She grasped his cock with one hand and wanked him a couple times. "They might come in handy for other things later. They might make for easier cleanup if we hook up in my car again."

"Okay." Future exploits sounded fantastic.

"We're dating now, Jake. This is my plaything." Tabitha's blast of confidence continued as she gripped his cock.

"Fuck yes!" The thought of dating the incredible woman had him ecstatic. One kiss had him daydreaming of a more permanent alliance. He'd started to mourn for what seemed to have fallen apart before it had a chance to breathe, but that made the longing more potent when it returned.

Tabitha pivoted up a little and aligned his cock with her pussy. Jake groaned as her vagina ensconced his straining dick. She was so warm, wet, and impossibly tight. "Ohh..." She moaned as more and more of his cock disappeared into her perfect tunnel.

"I hope you don't mind me starting sex like this for a while, Jake. You're big, and I need to get my pussy to stretch before we can start." Tabitha brought her feet up parallel to Jake's body. Her red high heels had yet to be removed.

"Why would I ever complain about this?" Jake knew he was a little bigger than average, but he didn't think he was that large. Like most guys, he had at one point measured himself against the reported mean size of guys, and he was a couple inches longer and equally proportioned compared to girth. Still, he wasn't porn star large. Maybe she has a small sample size. Or perhaps it's just because she's so tight.

"Good answer." Tabitha slowly built up speed as she rode him.

Tabitha -- That same time.

Jake seemed to be a little humble about his endowments, but Tabitha had plenty of experience with men from her college days. No one she had been with had measured up in length and girth. She had encountered longer, but they were far thinner. The man with a cock as thick as Jake's didn't have much height.

Jacob was handsome in his bedroom's dim lights and burning candles. There was a little pudge on his stomach, but he had defined pecs and muscular arms. His blue eyes stayed pinned on her own, even with other distractions he might want to observe. Crap, I've fallen for him. Tabitha had tried to slow roll her feelings for the man but was failing spectacularly.

The latent attraction had been there from the beginning. Jake was tall and stoutly built. His looks were as impressive outside the romantic light as within it. More important than his physical characteristics was that the man could make her laugh and was fun to hang out with. A great sex life was essential; however, most of life didn't happen in the bedroom. He was bright and friendly even when he didn't seem to notice her watching. That spoke that his personality was genuine. She doubted the man could put on a mask for the last half-decade around Rissa without slipping every now and then.

The man didn't need to move his eyes to find her nipples as she rode. His fingers were astonishingly tender as they plied pleasure into another font of passion. Tabitha was not making it easy on her new boyfriend. She didn't waste much time picking up speed with her desperate bounces.

"Wow..." Jake grunted.

"What's that?" Tabi slowed curiously.

"I'm trying to reconcile how a schlub like me could ever be dating someone as wonderful as you, Tabi." There was a slight sadness in his smile. "It's leaving me bereft of vocabulary."

"Bereft of vocabulary? I think you found some." Tabitha giggled. "You're an incredible catch, Jake."

"I don't compare to your strength, beauty, and brains, Tabi. You're an incredible woman."

"I'm not special..." It was an odd admission as his wonderful cock was buried deep within her.

"Yes, you are. I'm going to endeavor to prove that to you, Tabitha." Jake urged her to lean in for a kiss. "That's my new life's goal." He whispered before their lips met.

It mattered little that Tabitha didn't believe it. She could hear his words' earnestness and feel the new covenant in his tender kiss. "Okay." Tabi gave her best smile as she pivoted back up to ride. She didn't need to allow the current conversation to continue mid-session. If she took away his speaking ability, perhaps she wouldn't have to battle her thoughts again.

Pressing her hands into the middle of Jake's chest, Tabitha got the leverage she needed to escalate her riding. She concentrated on the physical feelings manifesting in her vagina. Jake's cock seemed to be perfectly sized for her pussy. There were occasional brief shocks of pain when she moved too rapidly, but those seemed less prevalent than they had been their first time together.

Her vagina was so much wetter than she could ever recall it being. Jacob could do things to her libido that no one since Brian had been capable of. Plots and plans to get future alone time and clandestine meetings before class percolated in her brain as if they were fueled by the flames of passion that were becoming an inferno in her quim.

Jake still hadn't taken his eyes off her own. One strong hand gripped lightly on a hip as the other teased and prodded at her nipple. Tabitha bucked harder, flooding her body with a sensation like a fire heating a kettle. When Jake's hand slid from her hip to her clit it was as if the BTUs had been turned up an order of magnitude.

The perfect stretch and frantic friction were paired with Jake's carefully targeted fingers to drive Tabi crazy. Their bodies crashed together in almost a musical rhythm. Jake strained his hips into her to increase the depth of each foray. As she loosened up, it felt incredible.

Tabitha didn't make it easy for her beau to stay on target. She ramped up her furious bounces on Jake and worked up a sweat over a few minutes. The man didn't look like he would last very long with the quickened pace. Tabi slowed and rolled her hips along his brilliant cock; she wasn't done with him yet.

When their lips met again, it was fireworks all over. Kissing lovers before didn't bring this type of passion or longing along with dueling tongues. Not even Brian or Kirby rated this high on her list of smooches. Jake was special. The slowed pace and fevered make-out session didn't break Jake's focus. His dexterous fingers were playing at a couple of nexus points while Tabi took care of another. She kept kissing him and picking up the speed of her rolling hips.

"Right there! Right there!" She pleaded as another climax came barreling into her consciousness. Her body locked up as waves of pleasure rolled out from her pussy. It made slow and powerful circuits through her nervous system. "OOOOHHHHHH!" She screamed as her vagina pulsed around Jake's thick cock. His hips continued to work him in and out of her womanhood as she cried out.

Her world was an explosion of bliss thrown through her body, manifesting as red, silver, and magenta sparks that arced through her clenched eyes. A gush of liquid honey coated Jake. It was a whole-body, all-encompassing orgasm that she hadn't experienced in a decade.

"Holy fuck..." Jake had the goofiest and proudest smile when she opened her eyes. "That was amazing, Tabi!"

"You weren't the one cumming..." It took her a minute to collect her thoughts.

"And you keep saying you're not special."

"I haven't cum like that in forever, Jake. How?"

"You're special." Jake pulled her in for a kiss. "That's the first step in proving it."

"Mmm... I'm not admitting your victory, but you make a convincing argument." Tabi sat up and pushed off Jake's fantastic cock. She turned around and slapped her butt once on her hands and knees. "I know you like checking this out. Why don't you do some of the work." Tabitha looked back at Jacob. His muscles were better defined with the coating of well earn sweat that they were working up in the steamy bedroom.

Jake rolled over and moved closer. He didn't immediately bury himself in her like Tabi thought he would; instead, he grabbed her hips and slathered her womanhood with his tongue. "So much nectar, Tabi. You're delicious."

The surprise dropped her onto the soft comforter chest first. Tabi giggled like she had rarely done while being amorous with a lover. Maybe back when she and Brian were still feeling things out, but not since then. Jake had strange effects on her. "I don't usually do that." She placed her hands under her chin but didn't get back up.

Jake continued cleaning up the honey she had gushed when she came so hard. "What? You don't orgasm?" Tabi could hear the teasing smile in his voice.

"I don't gush like that, Jake. You made me do that." Tabi looked over her shoulder, smoothing her hair over the opposite so she could see Jake in her periphery.

"Lucky me." Jake's meaty hands gripped her butt cheeks. "Your ass is..." He planted a kiss on one side and then the other. "Amazing... Perfect... I'm not sure if I'm capable of the right words." The lips came down on two spots just above her butt. "Dimples of Venus. They're so cute."

"Cock, Jake, I need more cock!" Tabitha demanded. It might have been more convincing if she hadn't laughed through the whole request.

"Your body is very distracting." Jake's lips landed on a hip. "You're so gorgeous, Tabi. That's not the only reason that I've fallen for you."

"You've fallen for me?" Tabitha teased. That was another reason for the freak-out after their first time together. Her feelings for Jake were so sudden and complete that she got scared. Everyone she loved died or ran off because they didn't feel the same. There was no way that Kirby could have loved her as much as she loved him. He was dating another woman a week after he left. She didn't blame Brian. They were both too young back then.

"Completely." A kiss fell on a shoulder blade. "Totally." This time Jake planted a smooch on her shoulder. "Utterly." He nuzzled into her neck and nibbled on her ear. "Entirely."

"Maybe I'll keep you around a while." Tabitha shifted over to meet his lips. It was an odd angle as she craned her neck to stay on target. "I'm falling too." One more kiss, and Tabi couldn't wait any longer. "Cock—" Her demand was interrupted as his big dick slid into her again. "Now. Fuck!" Tabitha squeezed down on his cock with her pelvic muscles and pulled a groan from Jake.

"I'm working on it, but you're so tight it's not making it easy." Jake slowly stroked her, using every bit of his impressive length that he could utilize in this position.

"What if I do this?" Tabi gripped tighter.

Jake let out a primal and incensed growl. He gave one of her butt cheeks a sharp slap and then grasped her hips. "I'll just have to work harder." His thick hands grabbed her hips, and his strokes got firmer and quicker.

All talking was suspended, at least temporarily. It seemed that neither had the mental bandwidth to keep talking as he slammed his cock in and out of her. He couldn't get as deep laying on top of her back. Tabi's big butt was likely cushioning against the assault at least a bit. She pushed off the bed to meet each quickened stroke.