A New Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans, yips of pleasure, the sound of the box springs reverberating, slaps of sweaty skin, and wet sex became the symphony filling the room. Her vagina was singing as the pleasure built over a few minutes. Tabitha moved one hand down from where they were resting under her chin to find her clit. She needed to reduce the pressure that was building with each stroke. The thrusts pushed more bliss into her system than could be contained long. Her fingers went to work pressing against her clitoris as Jake kept a fast attack going.

"OHHH, FUCCKKK!!" Tabi gasped as the world didn't explode this time as much as dissolve into pure bliss. Her vagina crashed down on Jake's cock, but he never stopped as she wailed out in ecstasy. Sparks arced into her vision, then exploded in a molten gold color and disappeared in clenched eyes. Tab could vaguely feel her legs shaking just before another gush of fluid cascaded from her pussy and marked Jake's comforter as hers. It wasn't as effective as marking the man she was falling for in her last climax.

Those gushes were so rare in her sex life, but Jake had made her do it twice in a matter of minutes. Although she would try not to sound like a love-sick fool, she was his. Jacob was too good of a man to let go quickly. Tabi would fight to keep him in her life this time. The orgasm was slow to release its firm grip on her body in a rolling shiver.

"That was awesome, Tabi!" Jake said in a loud whisper as he nuzzled a kiss into her neck. He seemed as excited as her to have had her cum that hard.

"Indeed it was. I know a guy that still needs to have his fun." Tabitha leaned in to kiss him.

"Okay, just not like this." Jake pulled out of her.

"Why not?" Tabi protested a little and rolled over.

"I need to see your face the next time you cum, babe. It's your beautiful brown eyes I need to see."

"Missionary again?" Tabi didn't intend for it to sound like a complaint, but she had no doubt that's what he heard. She had very much enjoyed the position last time; however, she enjoyed teasing Jake.

"I got something else in mind." Jake paused for another insistent make-out session. "Come to the edge of the bed." Jake stood and patted where he wanted her.

"Okay." She scrambled over and laid on her back with her legs spread. The high heels had fallen off at some point in their escapade. "Now what?"

"Sorry. Again, you're very distracting." Jake's eyes did another lap around her body. "Let me know if anything is uncomfortable."

"I'm not one to keep quiet, Jake." Tabi nodded.

"Okay. Move your legs over like you were sleeping on your side." Jake explained. Tabitha complied. "Keep the rest of you lying on your back."

There was a bit of a stretch in her back, but it wasn't really uncomfortable. "Like this?"

"Perfect." Jake grabbed her and pulled her to the edge of the bed. "Have I told you your beautiful yet, Tabi?"

"It may have come up a few times." Tabitha giggled.

"Let's have a little more fun." Jake's cock eased into her at a sideways slant. It wasn't an angle that Tabi had tried before. "I can see your butt and your best feature. Your extraordinary eyes." Jake leaned in for a kiss before standing tall again.

At this unique angle, Jake found a handful of nerves that had somehow missed out on the fun earlier. He didn't take long to build up speed this time. Tabi was as limber and lubricated as she was ever going to get. One of his hands grasped her hip and the other her knee as he plunged into her. Although he seemed to be getting closer to what had to be an inevitable end, Jake continued to vary his prodigious technique.

"Fuck you've got a nice cock." Tabitha's hands moved to hold down her breasts as the strokes got harder. It let her play with her tender nipples at the same time. "It's your turn."

"Going to give me another line about not being able to cum again?" Jake smiled; sweat was dripping down his stout body. His blue eyes caught the light from the candles, dimmed lights, and the crack of sunlight still filtering through the curtains. The advantage of an early afternoon wedding was there was still plenty of daylight left, even in the winter.

"No... I'm learning not to count you out, Jake." Tabitha shook her head.

The hand on her knee slowly slid between her legs and glided up her thigh. Tabitha's fingers went from bracing her breasts to more actively toying with her hard nipples. Air came in little gasps between deep thrusts. This position was playing with new nerves in an exceptional way, but Tabi didn't feel as active. Even in the last one, she could get her hips in on the action. She enjoyed the ride and squeezing her pelvic muscles at the right time.

Jake picked up speed higher when his agile fingers found her clit. Two fingers held the nerves still as the other pressed gently into the nub. He was studying her face and moaned to direct his actions. That or he was magic. Jacob pushed more intensely as she gasped for air.

"Getting close?" Jake wore a smile, but it looked like he was failing to keep up the fervent motions any longer. He was going to ejaculate soon.

"Uh-huh. Finish with me, Jake." She pressed harder on her nipples to help assuage her body to join in on the fun.

"Yes, ma'am, but ladies first." Jake smiled.

In response, Tabitha did her best to clamp down on the invading cock. She wasn't going to make it easy on him. He slapped her bottom just enough to send a spike of pleasure she didn't know she liked. The other busied itself with pressing on her clit desperately.

Holding off until Jake came became a game to her for a minute. He looked like he was beaten but didn't quit. Tabitha couldn't quite keep up the game for too long as the urge for her to cum again was rising. She squeezed down on his cock with every stroke and watched closely for a change in his expression. He started to hold his breath and push out his gut in bursts before he changed speed.

This orgasm was sneaky. It was as if a tiny avalanche started from a single snowball. It crashed down the mountain through her system even as Tabi tried to hold it off. Jake didn't really win, however, as a burst of heat filled her pussy. His cock thrust deeper into her to unleash more blasts of sperm deep within her.

Tabi's body thrashed on the bed. She screamed as Jake grunted in chorus with her. Time seemed to slow as the sensation flowed through her body. There was no gush along with the orgasm this time, but that seemed to be because her body couldn't spare anything else.

When the climax released her this time, Jake fell on the bed beside her. His cock was still buried in her pussy. How he had accomplished that as he spooned against her might have been interesting to discover, but a chunk of her memory was overwritten with pure pleasure. Tabi turned on her side and let Jake hold her.

"Have you not cum since the last time we had sex?" Tabitha started the conversation anew in the crudest fashion she could think of.

"Do you want to know my masturbation routine?" Jake laughed and held her close.

"I just want to know how you filled me with that much semen." Tabitha held on to the arms around her waist.

"I haven't gotten off since the day after our last encounter. That day though, I jacked off a lot. I couldn't get you out of my mind." Jake was apparently truthful.

"I got my vibe out a couple times before I freaked out. Luckily, Clementine was at a friend's house all day."

They talked for at least an hour after their second epic coupling. The man liked to cuddle afterward and wasn't the type that needed to jump up and get a shower after they were done. Some guys seemed to feel like vaginas made them dirty. It was also lovely to learn about the man she was falling for.

"Hey, Tabi."

"Yes, Jake?"

"Are you hungry? I didn't eat at the wedding. I had something on my mind."

"I think we burnt some serious calories."

"I'll go see what I have to whip up."

"Sounds good." Tabitha rolled over and kissed him once. "I'm going to take out my contacts and meet you in the kitchen."

"We have a plan." Jake hugged her one more time and then rolled off the bed. "Don't take too long."

Tabitha took a minute to take out her contacts and clean up a little in the bathroom. Semen was likely going to be leaking from her for a while. She put on her glasses and strutted out to see what Jake was cooking. Skylights in the kitchen cast an orange light as the sunset. It was hard to believe it wasn't late at night with as satisfying of sex that they had.

"There's a robe in the bathroom if you want it." Jake looked up from arranging a cast iron skillet on the stovetop and ingredients to the side of the island. Tabitha couldn't help checking him out in the bright kitchen lights. It was the first time she had seen his cock in an unexcited state. He was a considerable grower.

"You're not wearing anything." She shrugged.

"I'm going to throw an apron on before I start cooking. Hot pans and this guy flopping about aren't fun." Jake chuckled. "How do you feel about grilled cheese? Tomorrow's shopping day, and it's what I've got."

"That would be great. Can I let Sandy in?"

"Sure, she probably needs to be fed too. Be careful opening the back door. You probably don't want to flash my elderly neighbors."

"Sandy?" Tabitha hid behind the curtain. The pup got up with a stretch and bounded excitedly inside.

"My ex didn't like Sandy seeing her naked." Jake walked to the garage, presumably to get the Brittany's supper.

"Sandy better get used to it." Tabi shrugged. "I plan to be here and naked a lot." She smirked at Jake when he came back in.

"That would be super." Jake had an awestruck smile. "Those glasses look so good on you, Tabi."

"These old things? I always thought they looked a little old-fashioned."

"That color looks great on your skin and complements your eyes," Jake said over the sound of water as he washed his hands. "They look like marmalade."

"Aww, thanks." Tabi blushed as she found a perch beside the island on one of the metal stools.

"How do you feel about Havarti cheese and tomato soup?" Jake asked as he got out a few slices of bread.

"That... Would be amazing." A sense of nostalgia washed over her. "Mom used to make it for dinner on snowy days."

"We have something else in common. Though it was my dad who did the cooking." Jake tied on a blue apron before he turned on a burner.

"Are you sure you weren't grown in a lab or something?" Tabitha teased. "You seem too good to be true, Jake."

"If I were grown in a lab, I would assume they would take care of this." Jake pointed to his bald pate.

"I don't know, maybe it's a radiator, so you don't overheat." Tabitha teased.

They kept up a banter while he cooked for a bit before the talk got more serious. "I'm falling for you too, Jake."

The man got the biggest smile on his face. "Damn, I hope so. I was engaged, and no one has ever made my heart soar like you, Tabi. You've been on my mind since I first saw you smile."

"That... That was another reason for my freak-out a couple weeks ago. My stupid brain tried to make me break it off with you because it seemed too intense after one night. I was worried about what would happen to Clem if we broke up and she didn't get to see Sandy anymore."

"What changed?" Jake started to plate the two sandwiches.

"I don't know what I would do without you now, Jake. I still don't think my lack of time will be fair to you."

"I waited thirty-two years to find you, Tabi. If I have to wait again, I'm fine." Jake walked around the island to deliver her food and leaned in for a kiss. "This is special."

Tabitha leaned back toward him. "I agree." The kiss was more sweet than sultry. "I can't promise I won't panic again sometimes, but I'll talk to you when I do."

"That's all I can ask."

Jake's cooking prowess was evident even in the simple meal. They talked about family. This time, Tabi didn't shy away from telling him about Sabrina and her mother. Dishes were cleaned and left to dry before they curled up on the couch to watch a sappy rom-com. Both had work in the morning but weren't ready to call it a night.

Before the end of the movie, they descended into fevered sex once again. They tried numerous positions all over the living room and kitchen. Urgent sex became slow and sensual lovemaking on the sectional couch; Tonight was the beginning of something special. The sedate sex couldn't last forever. Tabitha finished things with fervent riding until Jake filled her pussy again after another handful of climaxes.

It felt perfect to be spooned by Jake in his big bed, with Sandy acting as a foot warmer. The long day and athletic sex drifted her to sleep before ten pm. She felt safe, cozy, and loved for the first time in several years. This man was her future.

Jake -- 4 A.M.

The sound of running water roused Jake from his slumber with a start. Going from renting an apartment downtown to a house of his own, he had already experienced the expense of a pipe fitting breaking and flooding his basement. Fortunately, that had been during his move-in, before he had anything stored in the unfinished space. Getting that mess cleaned up and the pipe replaced may have been expensive if it hadn't occurred while he was home. He was still a little miffed that the home inspector missed that danger before he bought the place.

Jake leaped from his bed before his brain had fully processed where the sound was coming from. He grabbed a pair of jogging pants from a chair and threw them on before he started his quest to find the leak. Sleeping naked was not something that Jacob typically did. He looked over to see where Tabitha had been sleeping next to him, and he saw a Brittany spaniel sacked out instead of the woman he was falling for.

That's the shower. The brain fog started to burn off a little as Jake was better able to assess his surroundings. The light spilling out from under the bathroom door should've been enough of a hint, but he had been sleeping deeply next to Tabi. Jake knocked quietly on the bathroom door. He knew better than to invade the privacy of the beautiful woman he was falling for completely.

"Come in." Tabitha sounded a little amused.

Steam wreathed Tabitha's gorgeous body as she lathered soap onto her glorious brown skin. Jake could have gawked forever with his mouth gaping. A night of hard sex and tender lovemaking should have been enough to sate him, but the mere glance at her had his cock hardening again.

"What are you doing up so early?" Jake managed to finally ask instead of merely staring.

"I want to get home and be there when Clem gets up and ready for school. I was going to call an Uber and sneak out without waking you up." Tabi paused for a moment before continuing. "I'm not going to ghost you this time. I meant what I told you last night, Jake. I'm falling head over heels for you." The woman blushed a little. "I know you have work at nine and thought you earned some sleep after last night."

"How about I run you home, Tabi?" Jake leaned on the vanity but wasn't about to stop taking in the beauty through the glass doors of the shower enclosure.

"You don't have to do that, Jake..." Tabitha tried to demurely refuse.

"Hey, I remember someone special told me she might not have much time for me going forward. I'm going to greedily take any minutes I can. If you'll let me."

"Thank you, that would be lovely. I just needed to wash the funk from our exercise last night. I'll have to rinse off again when I get home if I don't want to smell like dude soap all day."

"You should bring some stuff with you next time you come over." Jake smiled.

"Ris and Nat are volunteering more babysitting." Tabitha gave an adorable shrug. "Say, uhh... I planned a half hour to wait for an Uber this time of night. Do you want to join me?"

"I would love to." Jake stood and pushed his pants down his legs.

"Could you grab a condom? I don't need you dripping out of me when you take me home. Especially since I didn't wear panties."

"Strange that sex with a condom is going to seem like something different." Jake opened the medicine cabinet behind him and tore open the new box.

Cupid 542 -- That morning

"We did it, babe!" 542 came careening into the kitchen. He and Angela had set up everything they could last night before going to bed and letting the chips fall. In the morning, an excited check of his device showed that everything they were doing had accomplished their goal. After he saw that the two had spent the night together, 542 checked the probabilities and fates of their relationship. There was a 99.9% chance that the pair was together for the rest of their lives. Magic should be flowing out of the couple in no time.

"I love seeing you excited like this, my love." Angela handed him a cup of tea and kissed his cheek.

"I couldn't have done this without you, Angela." 542 landed a deeper kiss on her lips.

"No, you couldn't have." Angela agreed. "But it wouldn't have happened without your dedication. Do you have other targets?"

"Nothing so monumental until next year. I still have a few more misses to atone for."

"You know, having this as a way to celebrate our anniversary is fantastic."

"Here's to new traditions." 542 toasted her teacup.

Tabitha -- Two years later

Tabi's vision blurred before she blinked and shook the cobwebs from her head. She was reading through her dissertation for the thousandth time. Her research had been into improving patient care and waiting times at her state-wide physicians' group. The program she wanted to implement seemed promising; it was, most importantly, getting better patient outcomes. As an added bonus, it showed the capability of saving the patients and clinics money.

Fighting against bilking patients and insurance companies was a personal crusade for her. Some thought that billing the insurance companies for all they were worth was a victimless pursuit, but Tabitha knew all that did was raise premiums for everyone. When she passed away, her mother's care had been so unbelievably expensive, and Tabi had made it her goal to blunt the impact of a surprise bill like that. Fortunately, it was a goal shared by the privately owned physicians' group she worked with.

The alarm on her phone blared out a warning that Tabi needed to get up and get dressed for Natalie's arrival soon; she snoozed it for five minutes and got up for a stretch. Sandy lifted her head off the futon in the corner of the office and studied her for a moment before rolling onto her side with a sigh. She didn't know that Chester would be coming along with Nat, or she may have seemed more excited. Jake had taken her on a 10k this morning, which had her tuckered out.

A click-clack of excited small shoes pulled Tabi's attention toward the door and had Sandy off the futon. Her whole butt was shaking as the little bob of a tail wagged hard. That sound was from Sandy's favorite person in the world; Jake and Tabitha both played a distant second fiddle to Clementine.

"Momma! Momma! Look at my dress!" Clementine twirled into the room, showing off a spectacular, dark green garment with a long, flaring skirt. The French braid that Jake and Clarissa had put in her bright red hair looked impressive. Tabi marveled at how the pair had gotten her to sit still long enough to accomplish the braid. The nose and ADHD ran in the family.

"Wow, that looks great. Did Papa Jake help you pick that out?" It took Jacob a little time to get used to being called Papa Jake. Papa had been what he and his siblings had nicknamed his grandfather. It was hard to complain toward the adorable carrot top for long before relenting. Jake now cherished the name. That didn't stop him from getting the occasional tease from Tabitha when Clementine wasn't around. Jake was a year older than her, so it fit the old man.