All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 15'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
muleteammuleteamabout 10 years ago
Stories

Thank you for all of your stories.

alan65ukalan65ukabout 10 years ago

Thank you and I am very much looking forward to chapter 16

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best chapter yet!

Excellent! Very arousing indeed. Loving this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delicious

Your adventures into the various and stimulating pleasures of the erotic are deliciously arousing and so descriptively exciting. Thank you for sharing your talents and pleasures!!. I would rate each and all a solid 5..Love your style!!..The dressing rooms and beach tease and girl girl are delightfully delicious!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Natalie?

So what is it with Natalie? It looks like this photo shoot is for Natalie's own gratification as she is making all the decisions shes going to get her way regardless how Gwen feels about the whole thing while the husband is being left out of the loop. And Gwen? Seems more people were brought into something that was supposed to have been for her husband eyes only. The way this is shaping is he's again going to be the last one to know. And he'll more than likely see it in some sleazy publication. Any way this is all I got from this chapter, just keeps going to too many places and getting nowhere. I'm going to read one more chapter if I can't still understand whats going on I'm going to quit and find something else to read. Love the writing just getting to confusing for me. like I said going to many places and getting nowhere.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Love you beloved writer Six ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Love this story and love that I understand cummmpletely where this is going!

Going to heaven in explosive Joy, Dave

teamhumanity@live.com

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
What a Hot tease

Feels like foreplay ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...