All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 04'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
spreaderspreaderover 9 years ago
Good SHow

Another fabulous chapter.

It appears that there is more to Gwen's past than has been revealed before.

I hop we find out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read

I started reading this story a while back and what kept me was Gwen's trips to the shops and her occasional flashing that was becoming more daring by the trip. I have enjoyed reading it all but could we get back to just a little bit of Gwen's flashing naughtiness?

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Busy Badger

Holy Shit:

Dave

teamhumanity@live.com

She felt full, not uncomfortably so, but enough so to make her wonder if she had found her limit. The nerves about her opening vied with those just a few inches below as to which opening could send the stronger waves of pleasure. Her clit cried out to be in on the action as well. Gwen left the dildo lodged inside her—no chance of that going anywhere, she mused—and reached for the Magic Wand. Even on low, the steady throb of the vibrator proved to be the piece that took her over the edge. She had the presence of mind to remove her hand from between her legs as she thrashed through her orgasm, vibrator pushed against her slit and dildo remaining firmly in place despite her silent convulsions.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Gwen has come a long way

Having sex in the truck, opening up the shades in her bedroom while masturbating, all a huge departure from where she started.

Not to mention the lack of shock or disgust at the activities in the vehicle beside them at the drive in. But I would have thought she would have been a little more curious, even aroused by the couples in the car. Especially when she hadn't climaxed herself.

Maybe that will be touched upon in the next chapter.

Guess I will have to go find out! ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...