All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 25'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excelle nt!

Your character and plot line development are both clever and subtle. Thus, you're able to end each chapter with an air of uncertainty overhanging the story, with many possible twists and turns awaiting . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great characters

The evolution of your characters during the course of the story has been great. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Progress...

Progress is at a glacial pace but finally moving in the right direction toward heterosexual sex. Tim is so very laid back but perhaps the female half of the writing duo prefers it that way. I'm still waiting for Charlie to really nail Gwen and give her a good seeing to, one that will have her walking funny for a day or two. Easy to read and the mechanics of writing are well under control. Just turn the speed knob up from 2 to maybe 6 or 7 once in a while. Still, 5* and looking forward to the next installment.

sfnightssfnightsalmost 6 years ago

It's a treat to see a new chapter! Love it. It's a well-written tale of caring, everyday folks exploring. Instead of a porn obsession with measurements and extremes. Thanks for sharing your stories, I'll be looking forward to the next episode!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
Wow!

Great chapter.

I sorta expected, since Cricket's penetration by Tim's replica was interrupted, that Gwen would invite Tim to present her with his actual cock. I can see Gwen wanting to share. Still, a Cricket blowjob is a wonderful thing to read about.

Others seem to complain about the pace of your tale. I love that you are showing us the everyday vignettes that make up life. BUT, we are waiting for the naked horse back ride!

And Natalie's pizza dare was great. On a par with Gwen's ice run.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Your character and plot line development are both clever and subtle. Thus, you're able to end each chapter with an air of uncertainty overhanging the story, with many possible twists and turns awaiting . . . and it moves along in each chapter with just enough momentum.

HJB21HJB21almost 6 years ago
Another great story

I have been regularly checking for updates and once again wasn't disappointed , thank you Busybadger, keep them coming!!

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Your prose is exquisite - as usual! You write real sex as it happens to real people, which is a vanishingly rare skill.

My only criticism is that progress with the major plot lines seems to have stalled. Scenarios have been set up like with Mrs Danning or the McCallums and then (it feels like) abandoned.

That said, this is still the best story on lit by a long way. Long may it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome update

Enjoyed your new episode like the previous ones. The way you write excited me a lot and keeps me horny for weeks

jme51usajme51usaalmost 6 years ago
When does Cricket get layed

I love every chapter but cannot wait until Cricket gets laid by Tim and Gwen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looking for the next update.

Seriously hooked on the story, with all of its plot twist and possibilities. Thank you for the experience of your writing and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Thanks great work. ( lowkeyone )

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 5 years ago
Loved It!

I just can't wait for Cricket to sleep in the middle. Seems like Gwen might almost be ready. You have to admire Tim's patience. After all that, don't you think he deserved a good-night kiss from Cricket?

petertowerspetertowersover 5 years ago

I've been reading your stories, two or three a day for a few weeks now, well aware that I've only got a couple left before I come up to speed. One thing I have noticed is your characters, Gwen Tim and Cricket are still rather tense and overly polite while they're together. By now they should be relaxed, taking liberties even without feeling the need to apologise almost constantly.

Don't get me wrong though, this is still one of the best stories I've read on here in quite a while. Pete

huntsman29huntsman29over 5 years ago
Enjoyable entry to the series.

Only thing I had to laugh at was Gwen explaining how men are worse at pussy eating when she has had experience with one man, and at the same time saying how men are lucky because they are just happy to put it in somewhere. While we may tell you there is no such thing as a bad blowjob because a bad blowjob is better than no blowjob, it doesn't mean that there is no such thing as a bad blowjob.

So a woman with six months experience teaching someone with none was quite amusing, and Tim was more like a third girl, but with a penis. Still, was quite hot despite the lessons on how to be an average giver of blowjobs. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't see that coming (no pun intended). I expected you would have Gwen continue to teach and mentor Cricket and I knew Tim was going to be the tool she used to do that, However I expected to have the no touch policy stay in place. (IE: Gwen jerks or Tim into Cricket's mouth, Big Tim uses toy Little Tim on Cricket.) I was surprised by Cricket' use of her hands in a previous story, but I was blown away by this installment of mutual oral. I can not wait to read what happens next. I do hope Gwen is mindful of the fact that Cricket is still a very impressionable young woman and she is going to fall in Love with Tim and this could make it hard for her to move on to her own prince charming. We would be left with a spin off of "sister wives". Great story thank you for writing it!

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Wow ! Another 5 (10). I was going to say I don’t know how you do it, but I know exactly how you do it. With a measure of clever subtlety, memorable characters and a ton of writing talent you have provided those who have found you story with a find of a lifetime. It’s like finding a fist sized gold nugget while panning for flakes. Absolutes, like hottest, sexiest, most fun, cleverest, and best written are all words that aren’t even strong enough to accurately describe you writing ability. Your story is, by far, the finest example of erotic literature that I have ever come across, and I’ve read thousands. I can’t thank you enough for this incredible masterpiece. 10-😊❤️😊❤️🍆🍆❤️😊❤️😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...