All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 27'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the wait

Really well set out please don't alter your writing schedule I like the anticipation and know when another chapter appears that it is well written and worth the wait thanks for your attention to detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As ever, I now can't wait for the next installment. It is always worth the wait though. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great pace

Another great chapter! I love the implied offers from Michelle and that the first offers were refused. Can't wait to see what happens after Gwen is finished and can relax. I can see another three chapters just about what happens this weekend. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Travel more please

Another great installment can’t wait to see what happens next. You should ask your company to travel me. So we can get more stories. Kidding but not really

docker59docker59over 5 years ago
But seiously... Again WOW!

Your chapters are like rare special events, which you can't wait to arrive and when it's there, you're all excited and soon it's finish and realized it went to fast, and you wait again for next time.

Please keep them coming, at which ever paste you decide. we'll be there to read it.

thanks.

HJB21HJB21over 5 years ago
Another great story

Thanks again busybadger, back to the daily checks for updates for me!

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 5 years ago
the anticipation is killing me

it's not only Gwen who can't wait to find out what danilo has planned.

Superb as always. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks, BB . . .

In this chapter, I appreciate further, yet very subtle, development of Gwen's character, done through the device of Gwen's retrospectives to her time under Miss Ritter, as well as he growing comfort (slightly!) with controlled public nudity. Her brief but telling exchange with Cricket was amusing -- and thought-provoking.

I also thank you for the attention to technical details you evidence -- spelling, grammar, punctuation and proof-reading. You obviously know that the pride of authorship shown by taking care of those "technicalities" (that so many people dismiss as unimportant) strongly influences the process of composition itself.

Truly worthy of imitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Patiently Waiting

As always, I look forward to your next chapter. Please do not rush, I am happy to wait. Furthermore, please do not let it become a chore or job, and no longer enjoyable to write.

jme51usajme51usaover 5 years ago
I agree with patiently waiting

When U stop enjoying a labor of love it is time to quit. I have loved this story from the beginning. It has been the most interesting piece I have ever come across. I have actually put it in its own folder. Again take your time, I have fallen in love with Gwen and the many changes she has gone thru growing into an awesome lady. Thanks for such and entertaining story. Keep up the great work. I do look forward to each chapter.

BrewpeBrewpeover 5 years ago

I have just finished this extraordinary story reading it from the start and am in awe of your talents. I await with baited breath for the next instalment. If I may suggest we have to find Cricket a man of her own, not that sharing Tim is not enjoyable, but possibly the new partner I forget his name. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soon Please

Unlike another reviewer, I’d like to see the chapters come a little more frequently. I appreciate this is a side line and quality requires time, but I find continuing stories like this loose there substance when you are trying to remember which character is which months later. Still it’s a great story so please continue to a logical conclusion.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 5 years ago
Another enchanting chapter...

I continue to be amazed at how well you understand the female underlying desires and emotions. I read each chapter and realize that I am Gwen! So so real and erotic! My perfect fantasy.

I'm happy to see each new issue that you write. Always worth the wait😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Job

As always, I love this story. Please keep writing at whatever pace works for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wicked

Wicked slow development of the stories.... I just spent a week reading to find out its still a work in progress...

In the past I have closed the page never to return...., for this one I'll wait a while to come back, thinking it can't be to far until it ends.

Kwrendrag@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cant wait for the next instalment this story is pure class

Cant wait for the next instalment this story is pure class

ZebPykeZebPykeover 4 years ago
Thanks

So glad you are continuing this story line!

Robbert1953Robbert19538 months ago

I absolutely Love tis story and I am hanging on the edge of my seat, wanting so much more. It is not full of sex like most other authors have and has a awesome story line. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The two paragraphs that form the template for this chapter are well written and of professional quality. The second and fourth paragraphs set the stage for all that followed.. Paragraph 2 begins with, "It wasn't the traditional case of nerves..." following a one-sentence paragraph, the fourth begins, "she was again standing in the living room of Miss Ritter's apartment." The entire series is keeping me glued to my anticipation of where you will go next with Gwen, and her main characters.

StubbyoneStubbyone3 months ago

Hmmm. I wanted to give this chapter a 4, because of all the unnecessary reminiscing about Gwen’s time with Ms Ritter. IMHO that whole section of BDSM, much of which I skipped, added nothing to the storyline. Having said that the rest of the chapter was so well written and flowed so seamlessly that it definitely deserved a 5. I don’t know how you do it, but you are an extremely gifted writer. You’re as good, or better than ANY that I have ever read. I, along with all of your other many fans, will be sad when this incredible story ends. Bravo !! 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1784 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...