A New World

Story Info
Luke’s quiet life takes a turn.
2.7k words
4.45
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New World Ch. 1

This is my first time trying to write. But this has been my therapy after going through some personal life events. This is the first chapter and is a slow starter, but will lead into bdsm. Hope you enjoy, if not hope you are able to find something else that catches your attention.

Luke was sitting at his usual spot at the bar nursing his second drink. His wedding ring spinning on the counter as Sandy came over. "You know it's about time you stop risking that ring getting lost." Luke just swiped the ring up right as it was about to collapse while finishing his beer. "Sandy, you know that it's already lost."

She gave him a sad smile handing him a fresh beer. "Then why keep it.... I know, I know. She was the one."

Without looking up he simply spun the ring on the counter again and mumbled a thank you. Luke was in no rush and sipped his beer. As much as he wanted to down the beer along with another six he was trying to control his drinking. Baby steps he whispered to himself as the bar counter shook. Turning his head he noticed two guys with their empty glass leaning on the counter. A young woman close behind the two. "Hey server, give us a round of shots. We're celebrating my girl's birthday!" He turned to give the woman a slap on the ass which earned him a sour look from her. "Brad not in public!"

Luke shook his head and went back to spinning his ring when the one named Brad came up next to him. "A shot for him also! He looks like he needs cheering up."

Luke pushed his half drank beer forward deciding he was done for the night "no thanks kid. Sandy, I'll take the check now." Brad shouted for his round of shots while sitting next to Luke

"Come on, old guy, don't be a party pooper we're celebrating my girls 22nd birthday"

Brad reached over, wrapping his arm around the young woman's waist pulling her until he pressed against his side. Sandy brought three shots for the group while glaring at the annoying college kid. "Luke is done for the night so leave it be and enjoy your night." Brad took one of the shots and downed it while grabbing a second with his free hand. "I didn't know a grown ass man needed a babysitter. Oh well cheers!" Brad stood and poured the shot over Luke's head as he laughed, took the third shot and walked away. Sandy was about to jump over the counter when Luke reached over and gently held her forearm. "Leave them be. They're young and stupid. Besides, it's just a little fluid." He reached over the counter grabbing a rag giving her a soft smile. "I am good, don't let it bother you." he used the rag to wipe his dark red beard clean then ran his hands through his hair on the top of his head. His fingers grazed the sides of his shaved head which always relaxed him. After composing himself he stood and handed Sandy a twenty for her tip.

"I'll see you tomorrow, take care of yourself."

Sandy sighed and took the tip while watching the new regular stand. She couldn't help but stare at him and wonder why on earth he chose this random small city to live. Her eyes lingered on him as he started to head out. Objectively he was not a ten out of ten. Only being average height standing at five nine. He always dressed casual in work boots, jeans, and a plain tee shirt or a flannel. His frame was broad with wide shoulders and rounded muscles. Not over the top like some of the other men who were obsessed with getting the "perfect body" but it was obvious he kept in good shape. His dark red beard was unique along with his hair style. Choosing to shave the sides and back while letting the top grow a couple of inches to lay back. What made him fascinating to Sandy was his quiet demeanor, the way he walked like there was nothing in the world that seemed important enough to speed up. All she knew about him was that he moved to this small city a month ago and that he was quiet yet kind, and divorced.

Sandy knew that look, their few conversations, and his habits which told her that no one would ever have his heart again. That was the only reason she never made a move on him and simply enjoyed their brief encounters when he would come in. Caught in her thoughts it took a second for her brain to recognize the sudden scream of pain coming from someone.

"The young woman said it's done so let her leave" Luke was standing over Brad's friend who was unconscious on the floor. "This is your last warning kid. That shot antic was your only free be. You'll end up like your friend if you touch her again."

A wild swing was thrown and Luke easily leaned back avoiding it while raising his foot slamming his boot on Brad's knee. As he dropped to his knees Luke's fist made contact with his nose causing him to collapse to the floor. Swinging his head back to the bar seeing Sandy shake her head "get out of here Luke and take that poor girl home. I'll clean up this mess."

Luke just nodded as he walked towards the woman. She was sulking in a chair throwing handful after handful of peanuts in her mouth. "Do you want a ride?"

Looking up, the woman glared at him. "Why would I take a ride from someone who kicked my boyfriends and his friends ass?"

Luke ignored the fact that she just broke up with the collapsed college kid that wasn't going to let the break up happen. "Suit yourself. You can wait for him to regain consciousness and start your enjoyable evening up again." He walked out the bar and headed towards his truck when he heard the girl chasing after him. "Wait! I'm sorry that... that was rude of me. Can I please have a ride?" Luke hesitated as he reached his car, sighing to himself as he opened the passenger seat. "Fine, Get in the car, Peanut." She pouted but got in the truck. As Luke got in she started "My name is not Peanut, its.." Luke cut her off "I don't want to know your name, and I don't care what your name is. I am only doing this because Sandy asked."

"Peanut" Glared at him while swiping his phone and started typing something. "Relax, I'm just putting my address in the maps." tossing the phone back to him she grabbed hers and started typing. "I don't understand how you can be such an asshole and a good guy at the same time old man." Luke started the truck and proceeded on the route. "First off, I am not old, second it doesn't matter what I am because you'll never see me again after I drop you off Peanut."

Peanut's eyes moved to take in this mystery guy admiring his large forearms as they gripped the steering wheel, even relaxed she could see the rounded muscles of his arms and shoulders pressed against his flannel. Like hell this would be the only time she saw him she thought as she allowed herself a small grin. She saved his number from the text she sent to herself when she took his phone to put in her address. She typed in hero as the name then cleared it replacing it with Old Man. she knew he wasn't old, sure maybe five years older maybe a little more but two can play the game. If he was dead set on calling her Peanut then she'll push back and call him old man.

Luke was uncomfortable as he drove. It was a long time since anything hectic had happened to him. Hell, it was the reason he moved to this small town. After everything that happened to him he packed his things and left for a slower life. He found the perfect spot. A small town that was only 30 minutes away from a decent sized city. As much as he wanted to disappear and loved the quiet of a small town he was too accustomed to city life being born and living his whole life in one. The thing that made him the most uncomfortable was the young woman sitting in his truck. He tried to avoid looking at her, but it was no use. Even avoiding eye contact focusing on the road and the directions on his map images of her walking into the bar flashed through his mind.

He spotted her thanks to her loud now ex boyfriend and his loud buddy making a loud entrance into the small bar. He saw her through the corner of his eyes behind the two. She was dwarfed by the two guys but Luke could tell that she was not short. She was dressed plain, in a pair of black vans, jeans that hugged her thick legs, with a zip up hoodie. What really caught his attention was her face. She didn't wear any makeup, her eyes were a unique light green at times but could pass as gray as well. Her dark black hair flowed down past her shoulders making her pale face stand out to Luke. It was the first time in years since Luke was awe struck by a woman. Now she was sitting in his truck as he drove past the worn down parts of the town into the nicer suburb part. His fucked up part of his brain was finally able to push those images from his brain as the voice in his head told him of course she was a spoiled rich kid. His mind quickly filling with the spoiled brats he grew up with and dealt with in his past life.

Luke pulled up to the driveway and parked the car. Getting out to open the passenger door he took one last look at the beautiful woman that stepped out. "Better hurry up and get inside before your parents wake up Peanut." She stepped out of the truck and was inches away from him, her eyes barely moving up to meet his. "This isn't my parents house, it's mine. Thank you for the ride, old man." Before he could react to the fact she reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you soon"

Luke was frozen for a few seconds as she gave him a kiss on his cheek. The sensation of soft lips brush against his beard brought back a flood of memories as he growled. "Like hell you will. I told you this was just a ride and you'll never see me again. Now hurry up and get your ass in that house so I can leave. Grinning Peanut walked up to the door but stopped as her hand grabbed the handle of the front door turning to him. "So if i dont walk in you wont Leave right?"

Luke was fighting a fury of conflicting emotions. His lips tightened as his eyes narrowed a fraction. "Get. inside. Peanut." He wanted to just get in his truck and drive off but his body was not responding. He didn't trust his own body to go where it needed to go.

Peanut could see the pain in the old man. She could see his body tightening but what made her stop playing this game was the pain she saw in his eyes. "Good night Old Man. Thank you again for tonight." She quickly walked in and shut the door leaning against it as she slid to a sitting position with her arms between her thighs. What was she doing, she just broke up with her boyfriend. Granted he was an asshole, but to flirt with some guy immediately after. That wasn't like her. She had only two boyfriends in her life. The first was only a month fling in high school with Brad being the second. She was never good with people, always keeping to herself. It came as a shock when Brad asked her out. He was popular and in a higher social circle compared to her. After the excitement wore off things turned sour. She was his opposite in every way. She wanted to spend her birthday with him at home, but he dragged her out with his friend to "celebrate" when in reality it was just another excuse for him to get drunk with one of his friends. It was a miserable night going somewhere she didn't, watching her boyfriend get drunk and ignore her except when he wanted to grab her. Her breaking point was when Brad suggested the three of them take the party back to her place... specifically the bedroom. That was when everything escalated.

The memories of Luke came Flooding back to her mind. The way he walked calmly to Brad's friend and yanked his arm away from her followed by a swift punch that flattened him. How easily he handled Brad. A soft moan escaped her lips pulling her away from her thoughts as she realized her hips were rubbing against her arms as she sat against the door. She Couldn't control herself. No she didn't want to control herself as she pressed her eyes shut reliving the scene. Her hands fumbled to unbutton her jeans as she focused on the memory. Her breathing grew heavier as she slid one hand in and used her finger to gently rub circles around her clit. She focused on how Lukes hands looked. His fingers clenched as he punched and how the veins on his forearms were pulsing as he threw his punch. Her breath caught as her finger circled faster. Her thighs squeezed together, almost crushing her hand as she bit her lip. Her mind ignored the pressure from her thighs as it focused on remembering Luke's hand and arm wishing it was pressed against her when she suddenly let out a deep groan that turned into a soft whimper. Her legs relaxed stretching on the floor as she leaned her head against the door and whispered "oh fuck".

Luke's mind was firing off a thousand different thoughts as he pulled out of Peanuts driveway. His knuckles were turning white from the force of his grip on the steering wheel. He never lost control of himself. Always keeping his distance from people and staying in his own lane had been how he lived his entire life. Yet tonight he did lose control and it terrified him. The release of years of pent up anger, resentment, and self loathing was electrifying. It was the first time in years that he felt anything. Driving down the highway in mental autopilot he replayed the night over and over. Each time he replayed the night it dawned on him the fight was not the reason he felt that way. It was the woman and the moment that she walked in that sparked that flame inside. From that moment to being frozen in her driveway unable to trust his own body was the cause of his feelings. He shook his head as he looked up and realized he was already in his driveway lost in his thoughts. Turning off the truck he walked into his modest one bedroom home. Throwing his keys and wallet on the couch he walked straight to his room sitting on the edge of the bed. Opening the drawer of his night stand he pulled out a bottle. His mind was still racing thinking of her. He took two small chugs of the bottle as reminded himself he did the right thing by not learning her name or anything about her. He didn't want anything to do with anyone let alone someone that made him lose control. Reaching for his hydro flask he chugged water washing down the nyquil he just drank. It was the only thing that could let him sleep when he struggled. He sighed not bothering to take off his clothes as he laid down as he put on Kenny Chesney's Old Blue Chair and slowly dozed off.