A New York Night

Story Info
CD Friends enjoy sexual fantasies of all kinds.
16.7k words
4.67
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Arrival and Departure

It was becoming spring in New York City. The flowers are starting to bloom, restaurants are re-opening their patios for a return of "al fresco" dining and many people are walking slower to enjoy the warm sun and fresh air. Females can store away their long coats and again wear short dresses and tall sexy heels to attract attention in order to do what all creatures do when they feel nature's winter furry has abated; they seek the wonder of mutual physical intimacy.

You fly into NY, arriving on a perfect day. I have given you hotel information and within 90 minutes of exiting the plane, you are 5 minutes out from the hotel. You text me to say you are close. And I respond with the remaining details for our rendezvous.

I suggest you grab your bags yourself with no pesky bellman to explain things to (bags filled with your favorite feminine outfits and toys for us to enjoy) and go through the lobby directly to the elevators; go to the 24th floor, room 2407. I will have left the door ajar (having left the room moments ahead of you heading down to the lobby and out of the hotel, dressed as handsomely as I can in your honor, to complete "an errand.")

You unpack and see that there are flowers and candles...and soft jazz playing but you don't relax yet...knowing you have preparations of your own to attend to. It is now 3:00-ish in the afternoon and you know it takes time to put your gurl on!

You undress from your travel clothes...jeans, dress shirt, dark sweater, sox and running shoes...over some smooth panties....and retreat to the restroom with your makeup and lingerie you had pre-selected before for the trip. As you have been too excited to eat, no need for a messy enema ...and so you pop into the shower. You had already painted your toenails before the trip and their bright color startles you as you place a foot into the white shower stall. You soap down and retouch your body with a quick run of the razor wherever needed...face, bathing suit area...but it is more out of excessive detail than need as you were careful to fully primp before going to the airport. You step out, dry off...and begin the tedious but wondrous transformation you do so naturally!

You brush your hair back and out of the way of the coming makeup routine. You first do your fingernails to match your red toes...then stand and consider again your outfit as the polish dries. You pluck any unwanted hairs from your eyebrows, apply a light foundation to close pores and fill lines...apply false eyelashes, eyeliner, shape your eyebrows, apply eyeshadow, a last mascara flip...blush and highlights. Then, on to your sweet lips ...first outlining them...applying red lipstick...pressing them together in so feminine a way that ladies do ...then a quick last gloss coat.

Your auburn wig comes out of its travel bag as perfect as you had prepared it before packing. A few flips of a brush, careful placement and tucking errant boy hair away and some spray and you are set!

You take a few seconds to admire your artwork and your efforts at achieving stunning facial beauty. On to the body!

You put on your bra with enhancements...so skilled and so nimbly: wrap, hook, spin then arm straps. Done. Your puffy nipples show through the back lace and your girlish cleavage is enhanced by the pushup features. Your garter belt matches your bra and the straps dangle down the front and back of your thighs. Black thigh-highs...rolled onto your toes and up your legs making a proper "in-line" connection to garter straps. Then a wispy black lace thong big enough to contain your boiclit and small enough to show off your figure and enhance the cleavage of your ass.

Heels....are next. That is 5-inch sandals, black patent leather with ankle straps. Lots of your sexy feet are therefore visible.

Your dress? Tonight a soft, clingy, red, plunging neckline minidress with peplum cut at the waist to emphasize your shapely tush with shirred fabric at the side ...Stunning! Some silver hoop earrings, a large rhinestone necklace dangling onto your bosom and lots of bangles on your wrists.

A few spritzes of perfume...neck, cleavage and inner thighs...dark sunglasses on your head, at least for now, and a little black purse.

Voila!

You text me to say you are dressed! I knock on your door within just a few minutes from the hotel bar and enter at 4:55 pm in my dress gray slacks, black sport coat and white shirt. My socks are red (which complement my underclothing.) My shoes and belt are polished fine leather; a tiny bit of Calvin Klein cologne has a distinct leather and spice nose.

My first words upon seeing you... are predictably: "Oh. My. God."

My second statement is..."It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"

I open a large shopping bag and produce gin, vodka, Lillet, a lemon, two martini glasses, a paring knife, cocktail shaker and a bag of ice. Also, there are some crackers, cheese, olives and a plate. I mix the Vesper cocktails; cut some lemon twists and cheese and you arrange a plate of snacks.

In minutes we are sipping drinks and looking out the picture window looking West across the Hudson River at a gorgeous sundown!

You nuzzle up to me and quietly suggest we just end the night now...in bed. I am sooooooooo tempted. But I have plans for us that I hope you will love!

I stand up and, extend my hand for you to do the same and embrace you. As I do, I whisper that you, my beautiful gurlfriend, you and I... are going OUT for dinner!

You place your hand on my chest and push me back a bit with a girlish pout and a few quick shakes of the head indicating your discomfort with the idea.

"Listen my darling. For the 1000th time. YOU ARE BEAUTIFULL! Many girls would give their shoe collections to look as sexy and stylish as you! Besides we have never been out and about as a mixed couple... and I know you so LOVE being the gurl ...and I was so excited to spoil and treat you special tonight. This is a rare chance in a city so big and anonymous that we will be just two happy people eating dinner...no one else caring about what is under our underwear, what type of underwear we are wearing or if we are even wearing any for that matter!

You are quiet for quite a while and then grab my hand and your purse and kiss my neck. You say, "Tonight's the night!"

__________________________________

Chapter 2 - We will have the Special

We casually stroll to the elevator, arm-in-arm and across the lobby and out the door. I ask you "are you ok? And you say, "yes, so far." I ask the doorman for a cab, tip him as he helps you into the car...and as I do, I notice he takes a quick peek at your long legs and catches a glimpse of your panty..."(I wonder was that unavoidable because of the skirt's short length... or a naughty "accidental flashing" thing ladies are able to do as they are so inclined?)

We look out the windows sitting close together and holding hands. I feel you shaking...and hold you tighter. We are quiet. Expectant. Happy together. At last.

The car drives towards lower Manhattan. I have picked a quiet, small restaurant in SoHo, modern American in style.

The host greets us and takes us to our table. The restaurant looks like a converted 200+ year old home and has several smaller dining areas. There is a fireplace in our room, and it mostly candle lit with fresh spring flowers on every table.

We order wine and split an appetizer...smoked trout salad with bits of avocado and smoked salmon on frisee greens served with warm salted cornflower beignets.

We talk about the restaurant, the city, things to do in coming days...all sweet, friendly and it all takes us thousands of miles away from our daily life.

You reach out and touch my hand and say "thanks." I smile and refill your wine glass.

We order main courses...agreeing to split the chef's specially prepared seabass and a pan-seared pork tenderloin. Sides are classic seasonal fresh vegetables. We continue to talk...see people come and go and the wine makes the room's noise to a comfortable banter. It all feels so perfectly comfortable.

The next table receives their main course and the lady at the table tastes her food...the seabass...and literally says "Oh My God"...loud enough for us to hear it..."this is the best fish dish I have ever had!" Her escort tastes it and agrees...and our anticipation grows.

Our food arrives and we can't wait to see if they were correct. And...yes...delicate, and perfectly cooked with a slightly- sweet and yet sea-brine flavor with a light butter, lemon and cream sauce on top. The pork is equally outstanding and I speak across the tables to our fellow diners..."The food really is great, no?"

They gush more about every aspect of the meal...the lady returning to the fine points of the fish. We all agree it is a comforting and yet elegant dish. But conclude it is the sauce and the perfect cooking technique that make it so right.

Then the lady...our age, or so...says..."I know...there is something else...a flavor hint of something else. I just can't tell?" We all taste the sauce again...and you say thoughtfully..."it is wonderful indeed...but I think the salt, creaminess and sweetness and a certain earthy quality remind me of something else." You reach under the tablecloth and put your hand on my cock...and stroke it. I get it...yes, it does have a reminiscence of cum! We look at each other...and laugh out loud!

Our fellow diners had gone back to their conversation as well but on our laughter, say "hey you two...is this not great fun?!" We say..."yes"...all is great ...it's just that an old memory came back to us. And they say..."well...not sure if we heard you but can we tell you what we think that special flavor reminds us of?" The man leans over and mouths the words..."semen!...and I do not mean sailors!" And then they bust-out laughing as well!

We finish our meal and the last of the wine...pay the bill and say our thankyou's and goodbye's. The lady compliments you on your dress as you stand and she gives you a wink and says..."you two have a wonderful evening!" I turn and say, "oh, thanks, we plan to."

We walk down the quiet street holding hands. You mention you would like to get a cab soon as your feet hurt a bit from your heels. Having no reason to slow a return to our room, I hail a cab and help you in and shut the door.

You immediately turn towards me and kiss me passionately. You say "thanks, it was a fantastic experience and you made my first evening in femme everything I had hoped for!" With that you resume kisses and reach for my groin and start to caress me. I remind you that there is a driver that can see. You answer by unzipping me and pulling my cock out and lean down to suck it in the cab. I get turned on watching your aggressiveness and harden immediately, so much so, that I reach over and push up your dress and pull down your panties. I help you remove them from your heels then put the tiny cloth in my pocket. My hand returns to find your wet boiclit and start to massage you as well.

As we pull up to the hotel, we recover our dignity as we enjoy the thought of our spontaneous naughtiness!

We walk to the elevator...still with amorous intentions. By the time the doors open, I am on my knees with your clit in my mouth. Our mutual ecstasy makes us oblivious to our surroundings and the world at large. Until the doors open at the very net floor and a smartly-dressed young Bellman says..."Good evening, guests! Seems our hotel is a place of inspiration for you two!" "Have a nice evening."

I stand and you straighten up your dress ...and we smile at the Bellman and walk to the room with wide grins.

__________________

Chapter 3 -- Home is where the heart is

We celebrate our successful evening by opening fresh champagne and trying some small sweets; I watch as you carefully pour the champagne first for me, then yourself. We toast to "friendship" and sip delicately...your leaving sexy lipstick "kisses" on the rim of your glass.

I am exhilarated by the evening as well. But I kiss you on the neck and say, this has been so amazing a night. It has been perfect in fact. "But..."

"But?," you say. I lean close and whisper ..."but it would be great if Marsha could join the party." You say, "of course, darling... go find her!"

I move to the bathroom but we keep talking at a distance as I transform. I wait to great you as Marsha until fully ready and try to dress lady-like in a proper but revealing pink dress with a high leg slit and deep plunging neckline, dark thigh-high stockings, skimpy panties and a bra that emphasizes my best feminine assets. My long straight blond hair will be just so, enticing makeup with lips and nails a matching stylish pink. Classy costume jewelry, matching purse and shoes...and of course, an alluring perfume.

I say, "here I come." You smile and we share air kisses as we exchange delicate hugs and I slowly spin for you to show off my outfit. We sit close to one another to chat in fem voice while holding hands, as close girlfriends do.

Your look and fragrance will be all the more intoxicating to me as Marsha. And I so like you in bold colors. I again notice how well your nails nicely complement your delicate hands and wrists. And I love the way your stockings flow into your sexy high heels. As we talk, my arm brushes against your ample bosom. And we both just smile. But the electricity of the moment goes to your core and excites you. Your mouth begins to water, and you press your legs together to hold the feelings you sense developing deep inside ...and to prolong it.

Reading your face and intentions, I suggest we stand and tour the hotel suite. Entrance, sitting area, marble-and-glass bath, kitchenette...and balcony. We both step out onto the balcony. Our heels make us unsteady given the height and optics of the invisible glass railings. We put our arms around each other's backs to support one another and so by, draw closer. The wind is cool, and it blows our hair and dresses. The feeling of air all around us is exhilarating and sexy. We move to the rail and reach up and out and smile broadly to embrace the feeling of release and completion that this evening promises.

We finish our drinks on the balcony, come inside for refills...and finish the tour of our suite. We move into the bedroom...go to its window to inspect its view and sip our bubbly again as we watch the silent but frantic activity on the streets far below us.

But, the subtle music and champagne bubbles begin to fill our heads.

I extend my hand to take your glass and put them both on a table. We embrace fully...not so much dancing as standing against each other and moving. We feel each other's soft fabrics and push hard enough towards each other that we feel our insides start to catch fire. One of my hands reaches down and massages your hip, then caresses...then cups your ass cheek. You sigh at the contact. My other hand reaches up and encourages your neck to come forward as I kiss you on the forehead, nose, cheek and, finally, your lips. You push your lips onto and your tongue deep into my mouth and we both tighten our embrace. We feel each other's backs and arms and push close enough to feel our lingerie rubbing on our clits; our nipples become erect in unison.

The bed is close, within steps. The promise of its comforts moving to the fore-front of our minds.

I guide you to kneel on the overstuffed chair...with you facing over its back and toward the window view. I come up behind you and first gently place my hands on your back and run them down over your hips and thighs. I repeat the movement with just my nails....and then start at your upper legs below your skirt that are encased in soft stockings. I gently spread your legs a little wider and move my hands to the inside of your legs and...you shudder in delight! I raise your skirt to expose your silky, perfectly pear-shaped derrière and my clit fills its restraining thong panty.

I proceed to move my hands further up towards your ass and clit...slowly massaging and caressing as I go. I move your skirt up...exposing your full hips and slowly caress all that I can see in smooth, long, circles of varying intensity. Expanding my interests, I reach to your neck and start to caress your neck and shoulders and arms...and then, from the sides, your breasts. I feel your firm breast enhancements and massage them deeply into your chest for a few extra moments. You let out a deep breath of relaxation and then tighten your body in expectation of what may come. Then I lean into your ass and start to grind my fabric-enrobed clit against you (paying special attention to your ass pussy and what I can see of your boiclit.) Then, I suggest you sit in the chair...and enjoy a small dance that I have dreamed of performing for you.

___________________________

Chapter 4 - Love and Sex

You are seated comfortably in the soft but short-backed boudoir chair. The lights of the City pulse through the floor to ceiling windows. Then I suggest we make it far more interesting for us both.

Before stepping into the bathroom, I pour you another glass of champagne and bring it to you...almost to your lips...as you sense a bit more of my perfume and hear the rustle of my dress as I pass so close. I say simply..."can you wait a minute for me?"...a question I suspect could have two opposite yet emphatic answers from both of us.

I prepare myself by again checking my face and lips, the alignment of my dark stockings and bra and G-string, being careful to keep everything in its place for now, at least. Then I remove my dress and slip on my sheer black, ankle-length robe and change to feathered black mule heels. A last check of hair and lips and I am ready to entertain as best I can. A pause and add an extra spritz of perfume between my breasts as well as on my inner thighs.

I change the music to something a little more driving...only a little louder but with more bass and sexy saxophones. At a break in the music, I step out of the bath and turn around facing away from you...and pose with one leg fully exposed through the robe's opening and my ass ever-so-slightly obscured by the robe.

I start to sway with the music...my ass moving from right to left and my hands moving up and down my sides and occasionally cupping my ass cheeks and stretching and revealing my boipussy. You notice the heels make my legs look longer and leaner all the way up to the lacy backed G-string. I turn 90 degrees so you can see my full profile...a profile including large c-cup breasts with nipples visible through the sheer fabric. I trace my fingers up my thigh to my stomach then to my shoulders and down my chest...stopping to touch my nipples. We both shudder with expectation.

I continue to move slowly to the music and turn to face you....and take a step to open the space between my legs. I trace my fingers over my hips and thighs and sides and extend my arms up and out and turn as I do, you can again see my whole body. I walk toward you, stopping just a step from your legs that are still in a lady-like position with knees together. Now for the first time, you notice my panties are delicately embroidered with pink and rose flowers and that there is an opening in center of the fabric. My well-tucked and taped boipussy lips peak out from the crotchless separation and you lick your lips at the thought of their puffy sweetness. I slowly extend my red fingertips to those lower lips and gently caress them and smile showing my excitement by biting my lower lip as you try to decide where your eyes should look.

I step forward carefully...wedging my body now between your knees ...and start to move...to sway and dance for you. Slowly...turning...swaying...caressing my body and tussling my hair. I smile...blow kisses...lick my lips....and begin to touch my breasts. You notice that instead of my full A-Cup natural breasts in a push-up bra I am wearing a full and see-through bra with large C-Cup-sized bouncy tits. I shake them delicately for you to see the difference and rub their large red nipples. I receive some direct stimulus to my own nipples. But because of your broadening smile, I am both reassured and further excited.