A New York Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That breaks us all up! Even Mistress Veronica allows a smile!"

After a few more laughs and side comments...I whisper to you and you express (somewhat uncertain) approval...so I float an idea: "So...I was thinking...since we were interrupted during our special night and we both have some experience with bondage and discipline play...might we participate in some way to make this all worthwhile for everyone?"

Mistress Veronica licks her red-lipsticked lips thoughtfully and taps her glove-covered nails on her chin. William looks at his Mistress...at first with a grimace them with a look of resignation...it is, after all. her decision as his Mistress.

Mistress Veronica steps to the center of the room and says: "I think...there is indeed something that could be interesting for us all. These two sweet gurls here certainly seem appreciative of my unique ability to entertain... and you...Willemina... you certainly owe them for your inconvenience."

"What, may I ask would you think our little group might do...together?" Mistress Veronica asks us... (ignoring the interests of William/Willemina, I note.)

I ask for her to excuse us for a minute giving her time to discuss the same with her slave.

I say to you, FDear One..."Well...my sweet...you have experienced one round of service tonight. Are you ready for something more... something new...something even more interesting?" You look at me...and immediately drop your nightie and begin dressing again in your sluttiest outfit from earlier in the evening!" I reach out and kiss your neck in appreciation for your willingness to experiment.

While you are busily changing...and I still look like a cross between what the cat dragged in and what the dog had for breakfast...I step out to the main room to make an arrangement with Mistress Veronica.

"Mistress Veronica, you see, my gurlfriend and I are loving and very sexual males that are completed by feminine attire. We are not into men, per se, but love our cross-dressed lesbian games and have some experience with B&D. Would you...could you... find a way to work us into Willemina's training tonight?

Without a second's hesitation, Mistress Veronica responds: "Be in my suite at 1 am. Be clean...you know what that means I presume...and dressed like sluts. I only have clothing for my pathetic Willemina...so you need to costume yourselves." "And, oh...you realize that I, of course, observe safe words...but under the circumstances, any baulking at my plans will result in you both being asked to leave immediately."

"Agreed"...we both say...and she leaves with her slave in tow...a collar and leash having been attached as we talked.

I come back to find you smiling like the Cheshire cat; my head is spinning, and my heart is racing! We have 40 minutes to prepare. However, for what? And I think...could this really be the night to be remembered, in so many unexpected ways!

_________________________

Chapter 9 - Keeping up with the neighbors

It is 12:55 am. We have been kissing, caressing, sucking and fucking for 6 hours. We are enjoying life through incredibly wonderful, freeing, sexually expressive time with someone of a like mind...maybe the best of times possible for careful and discreet cross-dressing lesbians. But it is time and we mustn't be late and thus upset our very demanding hostess.

But we are standing at our hotel door...considering opening it and walking 30 yards to an elevator in a hotel... both dressed in improbably short skirts, come-fuck-me heels, slutty stockings and sexy hair and makeup...certainly not trying to blend-in as business-women in a sea of dark-suited men at a convention. We are considering the possibility of meeting strangers as we look for the hotel room of a Professional Mistress also containing a hapless slave. We know we will have the option to leave at any time...at which time we will have to again walk... with more risk of public exposure. And, while in the Mistress's room...what can we expect?

I say, "...remember our rules about safety and maintaining some respectability? Yes, we must stick to those guidelines. Right?"

You say, "I hope she fucks me with an even bigger strap on than you used!"

"So... I guess that says it all! We open our door.

It looks like the elevator is a mile away...there are 30 room doors that could open at any second...not to mention two elevators that could spill out drunken gamblers or bachelor party revelers at any second. But this is New York...and we can always say... "we are mid-western plumbing contractors on the way to a costume party. We decide to use that story, if asked.

We press the button...the car comes promptly. As we step in quickly, we are surprised by an older man trying to get out but moving more slowly. He looks up...looks at our outfits...and says," Good morning ladies! You look gorgeous tonight! Go get some ass from those naughty boys in the bar!" And we giggle as we let him out, press the destination floor button and the doors close.

The doors open. We know the hallway layout. We walk...allowing our hips to sway from our heels as much as possible...with only a little wobbling on our heels. We stand in front of the correct door. You raise your hand to knock. I touch your hand...you reach out to hold mine...and we end up holding hands...and both knock together lightly with our other hands.

William, now a fully transitioned Willemina, answers immediately. She is wearing a dark blue, with white striped, plunging neckline pinafore minidress, red bow around the bodice with white thigh-highs, black 5-inch heels, a long straight blond wig, perfectly crafted makeup...and from what we saw before...large breast enhancements. She still has a black slave collar around her neck, but Mistress is no longer holding the leash.

Her eyes are focused on our feet as she shuts and locks the door behind us. She says in a low sultry tone that our Mistress Veronica is on the patio and that we should join her.

We drop our purses on the coffee table with our gurl necessities like lipstick, brushes, perfume ..as well as our room key...lube and condoms and some small bills.

The night is cool, not cold and the wind is mild. Willemina's dress is the least form-fitting and it blows gently but enough to see stocking tops and to see the ruffles of her sheer white panties after occasional gusts as well as the scent of her enchanting perfume.

Our Mistress waits patiently...although we are perfectly punctual. She starts the conversation...if that is what it could be called.

"You are hereby welcomed into my world. The rules are the basic 5 of all fem-dom people...if you don't know them, you shouldn't be here." (You giggle at the thought of your just having learned them.) Mistress Veronica...stops...places the tip of her riding crop on your ass...and says simply, "don't do that again."

"Tonight, you will join and enhance Willemina and my little party." "There will be 3 phases. They are as follows:"

1. Submission to your Mistress

2. Becoming your Mistress's toys and,

3. Proving devotion to your Mistress

"So...tonight is really all about me! But, then again, she admits out loud, "All my sessions are! (Mistress Veronica giggles to herself at her little joke!) "Now...the three of you slut wannabees...line up in front of me."

We scurry in our high heels to "fall-in as she requests."

"When you submit...you allow yourself to do, be or act in any way I ask because I am... who?

" Our Mistress Veronica!" we all say.

"You...Willemina...I need you to remove your skirt and panty and place this plug in your ass. I know how it makes you squirm and how it makes your little boiclit hard...but you know that I do not like seeing my gurls with unsightly bulges! So... insert it and remain in control or I must discipline you."

"You...Marsha...you seem to be a very aggressive slut...especially with those beautiful gurl breasts. You need to also remove waist covering clothes and immediately apply these nipple clamps! And, be warned like your sister as well...no hard boiclits! (I feel I have received a very simple submission request as to me, nipple clamps are a very enjoyable requirement ...that do wonders for my libido.)"

"As for you...the Dear One.....I have the simplest requirement for you. "You just simply need to kneel." "But, Marsha and Willemina, please stand with shoulders touching next to each other at a 45-degree angle at your shoulders in front of her."

("I first think you may really enjoy that view!")

"But ...dear gurl", Mistress adds..."kneel close enough that their boiclit's are at all times touching or no more than 1/2 inch from your face. Your job is to 1) report to me immediately if you see any hard boiclits and, 2) to make sure no precum hits the floor by licking the glistening drops off just the tip of their boiclits. Of course, 3) if a drop falls or if I see a hard boiclit before you report it to me, or 4) if you touch more than the tip of a boiclit when you are cleaning the drops or 5) if you, too, have a hard boiclit, you will also be disciplined.

("Oh my...Dear One, you have a diabolically hard job...just your presence will make us hard...and then you will get hard...or...the proximity to precum and boiclits will make you hard as well!)

Mistress...excuses herself to get a glass of refreshment. We look at each other...pretty CD gurls in a trio of combined and yet separate duty to our Mistress. One will inevitably get themselves or all of us disciplined.

(Poor you...knowing your desire for cock, to have two boiclits so close...and to have to look so closely for any clear juices to report without allowing the close view and proximity to arouse you!)

However, Willemina makes it easy...within a few minutes she obviously starts to harden! You, Dear One, alert Mistress Veronica and she walks behind Willemina and reaches around with her riding crop and smacks his boiclit. He yelps but stands his ground...knowing his Mistress Veronica well.

Then I begin to release some precum that you, Dear One, alertly spot. You start licking the tip of my boiclit to prohibit any being wasted onto the floor. Your momentary flick your tongue, unfortunately, causes me to harden...and knowing the outcome, Mistress Veronica calls it out before you can "destroy the evidence."

She first comes around to me and grabs my semen sacks and squeezes while looking into my face from 1-inch away. She reminds me of the rules and pokes her long nail into my left nipple...and grinds it as she squeezes harder...for perhaps 90 seconds...She releases me and I gasp....but am concerned for you as she places a finger under your chin to signal your need to rise. As you do, she quickly and without warning raises her knee as if to knee you in your groin...but stops short only to see you thrust your torso forward allowing her to grab your nipples with both hands and pull and twist them. For over a minute she pulls and twists and pinches your sweet nipples then says..."blow out on 3", (and from your training you know to exhale after 1, 2 and 3). And she indeed releases you.

We are all told to relax for 10 minutes, hydrate, fix our feminine looks...confirm our continued bodily cleanliness...and return to sit in the main room on the couch, sitting together as gurlfriends do.

Mistress Veronica asks for attention and we grow silent.

Following your Submission Scenario...we will now play a different game... "becoming my toys."

"For this, I need to ask Willemina, my most experienced Slave...to bring my toy bag." She does so and returns with it with her heels clattering on the hardwood floor.

"You will find 3 dildos with suction cups in their...one white, one brown and one black. Each of you takes one of your choice."

She then asks that we all go out onto the patio together, removing our skirts or dresses...and then to stick the dildos onto the window of the room a couple of feet apart on the glass...not the glass railing. Then we are told to turn around and face the rail. Then, for her enjoyment, she sits in a chair behind us all inside the room, and indicates it is now time to impale our asses onto the big dildos and give her a triple ass fucking dance-off. Mistress says, "I want you to writhe and push and show me how fun it is to be fucking yourself with your slutty sisters right next to you...each hearing and seeing the others bob up down on your chosen cocks....until you are ready to cum...that is. Then you will need to ask permission to do so and await my response until I am ready for you to cum.

We each select a dildo...and she kindly offers a condom and a large squirt of lube into each of our left hands as we pick them up. The cocks are each immense at a very thick and 9-inch size.

We have filed out the patio door without talking... only accompanied by the sound of a customary clickity-clack of high heels. We each select a place to stick our dildos for our own heights and cover them appropriately with condoms. Mistress Veronica sits with her legs seductively crossed showing her long, beautiful calves, thighs and feet...motioning us to space ourselves as she desires and....we each go about lubing our asses and making the initial ass insertion. She watches intently as we struggle to do so...but once we do...she tells us to start the show!

I can only imagine the thrilling view she has watching three horny gurls fucking themselves just for her pleasure...with a vantage point of a glass wall...a drink in hand and the backdrop of the city lights!

Willemina...is direct...and simply starts a jackrabbit pumping of the white cock...rhythmically entering her ass.

I, with my brown cock...imagine I am fucking a large-clitted Latina tranny...whose encouragement in sexy Spanish I imagine along with her rotation and thrusting of her splendid hips...and I start to reignite my passion.

You, Dear One, have drawn the black cock and initially finger and spread your ass with your fingers...warming up your boipussy with several finger insertions to assist that initial rush of such a big cock in your ass. Then you begin to slowly move up and down in a consistent pattern with ever so slight increases in pace as your ass stretches to mold to your rubber lover's girth.

We each start to near orgasm...accelerated by the sound of each other's slurping asses and moans.

Willemina is the first to signal her desire to orgasm...Mistress Veronica tells her to remove her ass from the cock but also tells her to turn around, remove the condom and to cum on the cock she just was fucked by...she quickly does so and fully creams her toy.

You and I glance at each other and that sight helps us simultaneously request our release which Mistress Veronica thankfully allows. We explode onto the window as well as each rubber phallus we have been assigned to.

Her view of 3 gurls cumming on 3 dildos must be epic....and as we place our hands on the railing behind us to give our knees some respite...she says... "but remain standing."

"You Willemina...move in front of the brown cock. You Marsha, move in front of the black cock and my Dear One go to the white one." "Now ladies...kneel now and show me how you can suck a dirty cum-covered cock!"

We each progress from first licking off the cum from the cock and then even licking the glass to giving the best clean-up blow jobs of our lives!

Upon completion...we are told to return inside...and each given 10 minutes to primp and refresh our outfits as necessary.

"Finally," says Mistress Veronica, "our last game will be proving your devotion to your Mistress. While you have been better than average slutty gurls so far...your last experience will be to bring me a new playmate, thereby proving how much, I mean to you by bringing me a new person for me. Whatever you have to do get them in this room is your problem." " Oh, and to make it more interesting, if you are unsuccessful, I will in 60 minutes call hotel security to say I saw some hookers with your descriptions." "Now go wherever you want, however you want, but, you have just 60 minutes. So, get going and bring me another person to play with."

We look at each other in confusion and despair. We ask Willemina if he has had this experience before with Mistress V. He says, "she never, ever repeats anything!"

We decide to cover up a bit and help each look as ladylike as possible. We put on proper dresses that cover our asses and head to the elevator with one key that Mistress hands Willemina as we leave.

"How and who do we do this?" "You say, maybe we stick together as we will look less flaky and "3 hot ladies" might attract more lookers than just one?" Fine by me...but let's change strategy if it isn't showing any promise in 10-15 minutes?"

The timeless day/night of NY hotel bars means the lobby is still crowded late at night. We walk over to a buffet table and stand close by others in line hoping to get some attention. No one cares about us ...they are focused on themselves and their friends and a variety of global soccer games on the monitors. We even try walking up to a promising looking man by himself at the end of the bar. We ask how he is doing; he also seems focused and...frankly smells of old beer and two-day-old B.O.

"Wait...Willemina asks." "What will we say?"

"Well...how about...we are all old guy friends...despite our look... and a friend dared us to dress as girls. We will PAY YOU...$100 to just go up and prove we can pick up a guy?" (You say...maybe but...when he gets there, and Mistress V tells him to strip and smacks his ass with her riding crop...we could get into real trouble!" We all agree.

"But, this is New York, Willemina says." And usually... anything and everything happens here every day. "What if we actually tell the absolute truth?" "We say, look, you are good looking and we are horny crossdressers and wondered if you would like a free experience fucking us as you wish? Mistress didn't say the person has to crossdress or suck our boiclits...just come to the room and entertain her. I know she is also VERY entertained by watching her gurls be taken."

We all smile a little from the small relief...and realize that we were also committing to a new chapter in our female personas, we set off looking for someone we want to fuck us all!

I say... "what should we look for?" "And we all grin and say, what all horny genetic girls look for...a big cock!"...and we all laugh!

So, we all start looking around for presentable men with crotch bulges. We approach one hung and cute guy at the other end of the bar...he is friendly and amused ...but says "no thanks." Another young man about 35 years old... actually engages us in conversation wanting to know if we are really males (we pull our dresses tight across our fronts to prove it) and what we win if we "deliver him." But he "chickens out...as probably 3-4 young women approached him already tonight already!"

A 50-year old man is walking through the lobby. He is well tanned...and pulling a small but expensive roller bag and wearing tight jeans and Italian loafers...and appears lost. We ask if we can help and he says he is looking for the elevators to the rooms. He clearly has a French accent. He says it is his first trip to NY and also wanted to know if we know the city well? We say that I am nearly a local. He asks some questions about transportation around and restaurants. And we suggest we walk to the elevators. Willemina winks at me. :)

As we walk, he seems to enjoy my company the most. He extends his arm for me to hold as I stumble slightly in my heels on a change in carpet height as we walk. He also leans his head close to me and whispers he needs to make a bathroom stop having neglected to do so since the plane flight. We direct him toward a bathroom. As he goes in you ask what he is saying. And I smile.

"He asked, if I and my friends are professionals...or just a special welcoming committee of sorts." What did you say?