A New York Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said...we are friends...very close friends that are interested ...VERY interested...in helping sweet men needing to relax after a long flight." "And"... they ask?

I say that he said..."what type of gifts might you be interested in from me to have the pleasure of your company? I said..."actually...my friends are beginners and a friend is upstairs and training us. Since we are in training, we are free!" And he responded..."that is a very acceptable arrangement...I am seriously considering it."

I look at a clock over the elevator area and it is been 50 minutes. "He better consider it and allow us to get him on the elevator, soon!

We wait...5 more minutes...then 3 more...and Willemina asks a man to ask in the men's room if there is a French gentleman in the bathroom and if so, let him know his friends are worried about him.

The helpful stranger asks, and we hear a French accent say..."Oui...ah, Yes, ...sorry...I will be out soon."

We now become impatient and call into the restroom from around the corner...he again says he is on his way. And just as we are about to commandeer another volunteer to check on him... a person hurriedly comes out...in a stylish red dress...and medium height heels and long black hair.

The person...a lady? Says... "bonjour mademoiselle, je m'apelle Brigette"

OMG! His...her... gurl name is Brigette!

We hurry to the elevator and press the button...it goes straight to our floor, thankfully...but Brigette's shoes are not fitting well and she stops to adjust them as we reach 59 minutes. We step to the door and card it open just as Mistress Veronica is picking up the house phone. She smiles...replaces the receiver...and says, "welcome back everyone...and bienvenue Brigette!"

(We soon learn that Brigette is a very punctual foreign client of Mistress Veronica. She knew he would be arriving when she sent us out and... she had told him to look for "three panicked CDs" by text message.)

We are all exhilarated, exhausted and uncertain of what more to expect.

Mistress says..."You three have exceeded my expectations in every way... for novices. If you would now like to go...Dear One and Marsha...feel free. Willemina...you have duties until noon tomorrow as you had arranged."

We look at each other and sigh...it could all be over, and we can go back to just us...and maybe preparing for another routine but busy workday?

But...Mistress V adds..."if you would like to stay to play some more with Brigette...you are welcome; you have earned it!"

You and I discuss the decision and, as they say, "once you are in for a penny...you might as well be in for a pound."

You (wisely) ask Mistress..."how can we be of further service, Mistress Veronica?"

(My chest...boobs and nipples, too...swell with pride at your quick appreciation of how to treat a Mistress properly!)

"Very well Mistress V says.... go into the bathroom and strip. Put on the things I have laid out and marked with your names. Then come back to me here. Brigette...I will provide further instructions in private in a few moments."

We all 3 retire to the bath. There are three piles of clothes...sort of clothes, that is.

We each have complementary, tiny pink, pale yellow and lavender bikini bathing suits...as well as size-selected clear stripper heels. Brigette has the same in silver.

We dress as required, primp a bit and return. Mistress V explains that while Brigette is a very feminine CD needing to be treated (and strictly abused) as a subservient slave of Mistress and her select-few dominant trainees, she also has other attributes. First, when fully dressed and with full makeup...that she is applying now... Brigette looks and acts very much like the sophisticated and famous Samantha Nylons of San Jose from internet fame. That makes her a very attractive sex partner for almost any man, woman, CD or TS. Second, she has a beautiful body and is...uniquely endowed with a 10-inch, thick boiclit. And...not the least important...she has incredible stamina and can cum 6, 7 or even 8 times in an evening...doing so in copious volumes!

Mistress Veronica then asks again...does a little time with Brigette sound like a nice way to end your night?"

We look at each other...and simultaneously say, "we agree."

Mistress V turns on some dance music...turns down the main lighting and turns on some swirling lighting we never noticed imbedded in the ceiling. It looks and feels like a nightclub. She instructs all four of us to start dancing together.

We do so as required and start to get into the vibe with occasional hip and butt bumps occurring with increasing frequency within minutes.

Brigette is beautiful and a skilled dancer and she takes Willemina's hands and starts to draw her close and presses herself against Willemina's chest. They start to kiss...and caress all of each other. We admire Brigette's tan lines as she moves as they are exposed by her tiny bathing suit.

Brigette then pulls and pushes Willemina over to a mid-room couches back and literally bends her over with her ass in the air. She realizes her opportunity and pushes her bottoms off as Brigette pulls her boiclit out of its tuck, almost instantly, Brigette's size becomes obvious and with a squirt from a nearby lube bottle...Brigette starts pushing herself into Willemina who is obviously struggling with the size. Brigette starts to push and thrust like a jack hammer. She does so for 3-4 minutes without any slowing all the while we are dancing and watching the show with obvious desire. Brigette begins to slow and yet intensify and you can see she is close to cumming. She puts out and turns Willemina over and cums all over her chest and face...and Willemina collects it with her fingers and licks it all clean!

Brigette's boiclit recovers quickly to its normal size but she does not seem tired. Actually, she looks invigorated!

She reaches out to my hand and guides me to another spot on the sofa...repeating her advances as to Willemina...and in turning me onto my stomach and moving aside my bikini bottom from boipussy, she is instantly hard again. She covers her tool of invasion with a condom and I start to feel her enter me...beautifully forceful...with such a sweet feeling of fullness and warmth.

But as she resumes her piston-like advances...for the first time I know what women so enjoy from sex; the utter submission. The desire to be taken and consumed. The feeling of relinquishing control to a force more primal and stronger than any of us individually. As Brigette prepares to unload yet another volley of cum, I too, turn onto my back and enjoy the sight of her boiclitty's unmasking from rubber sheath and smell of the salty/musky cum in the air and the sweet creaminess of her cum on my stomach.

You, Dear One, have remained alone on the dance floor. Still moving (and allowing the music and visual sexuality to transport you.) Indeed, you have moved to a place to which you have never been...a place you have longed to be in for decades.

Brigette comes close...slowly moving behind you and kissing your neck...then without seeking or receiving approval and reaches down and pushes down your bikini bottom. You turn and see her beautiful figure, perfect hair and makeup...her sultry movements perched on clear heels and her sexy ass and breasts barely hidden by her revealing shimmering silver lingerie. You kick off your bikini bottom and remove the top as well, retaining only your sexy heels and a naughty smile.

On your own you simply kneel, bend forward and reach back and spread your ass with your hands and wait...having conveniently placed a condom on your own back.

Brigette appreciates your directness and obliges your readiness. She mounts you quickly and repeats her pneumatic humping to bring herself and you to orgasm. It being her third climax in 20 minutes...she is more deliberate and focused. And slow and sensual for that matter. She pulls out a moment and massages your ass for several minutes and even slaps your ass cheeks a few times to increase their sensitivity...and then resumes the pounding!

As she begins her slow wind up to ecstasy, she pushes deeper and lower into you...her entire boipussy disappearing inside as her still full spermsacks slap your ass with every thrust. You are both close to a simultaneous climax as your own boiclitty is both hard and leaking precum.

You sense completion and scoot forward to turn around and, after removing her condom for her...engulf her boiclit with your mouth to the hilt just as tablespoon-after-tablespoon of cum again spews forth into your mouth and onto your face. The taste smell and feelings all contribute to you, too, reaching climax and blowing onto your chest which lovely Brigette lowers her head to lick up.

We all stop thinking. We all just exist in the unlimited time and space following multiple mutual fantasy orgasms.

Mistress reminds us of the time after 10 minutes of just lying and looking up at the ceiling, we help each other up and return to the bath to put our dresses and skirts on...but decide to just carry our shoes. It has after all been a long night. Already.

We bid adieu to our new friends...and go out the room door and back into the real world we had sought to retreat from.

________________________________

Chapter 10 -- Next hours, days and weeks

As we walk back to the elevator to return to our room, we are quiet. We hold hands as we wait for the elevator to arrive...oblivious of meeting anyone.

We are two gurls having an amazing night of abandon, release, bonding and feminine connection. The rest of the world can approve, or not.

Indeed, the elevator doors open...we step in... there is a traditional couple already in the car. We say hello... and they return the greeting. We all look tired and ready for some rest. No one cares who is wearing what. We arrive at our floor...as we step off, the lady compliments you on your shoes....and the door shuts.

We walk back to the end of the corridor to our room...and use the key to enter. As the door is closing, I see a young man looking at us who has just exited his room a few doors away. He whistles at me and I smile at him...the door closes.

I open another bottle of champagne...pour two glasses and join you on the patio...looking at the lights and contemplating our evening.

I eventually say... "I was wondering...Maybe we can give each other a massage in bed before another nap and the end of this visit, for now?"

"Only if I can do you first?!?!"

"Meet you in bed in 5 minutes in our best outfits to encourage massage!"

At this point, we have seen and done much together so we go about our prepping almost at the same time in the same room in the same mirror!" We both turn off all the lights allowing city lights to again be our backdrop.

I pop into bed in my favorite open front bra, short blond wig and the tiniest of g strings. You ... wickedly arrive in a towel...red lipstick ... and heels!

You release my bra clasps and pour baby oil all over my back from shoulders to balls of my feet. Your fingers and palms work my muscles lovingly and firmly...but the soothing feeling and the hour take its toll. Sensing my fatigue... you slip a finger past the coverage of the G-string and gently into my ass to help me stay focused! You turn me over and repeat your services and stop as you finish kneading my thighs. You recoat your hands and my boiclit and I am again ready to Serve!

I roll over and start to focus on you, removing your towel and particularly stop to again admire your back, hips and Inner thighs. I work my way with the oil from your toes to heels to calves to thighs to back and neck ...saving some time and effort for your jaw and temples and even earlobes. I place myself between your legs and massage your ass, not missing your sweet rosebud and taught cheeks!

I help you roll over and lean down and kiss your lips, breasts, and the tip of your boiclit. I re-straddle you allowing me to rub my boiclit onto yours ...together with a full new coating of oil. I start to work us together and you begin by playing with nipples, alternating between yours and mine. Your hands reach down to meet mine and we both start grasping our hardened clits. Our breathing gets more and more shallow as we both start to prepare for just what is exactly needed at this moment.

Despite our prior feats of sexual prowess, the combined work of our mutual and simultaneous stimulation brings us to climax together. As I can more easily do so from my position, I gladly lick and suck our sweet creamy gifts to each other ...licking all that I can find that lands on your stomach. I lean forward to your mouth and drip the double-shot of cum into your mouth... as little as I can at a time to prolong the beauty of the luscious exchange. You wrestle me on to my back and return the gift into my mouth...even warmer and sweeter for having been in both our mouths. We then kiss for minutes allowing the excess to drip down our faces and be re-licked yet again by each other. We eventually divide the juicy remaining quantity and swallow...and kiss again until we sleep.

___________________________

Open windows, car horns and a bright city morning make our wake up...well... abrupt. I ask you how we might want to part for this meeting? You say, ..."after one last cock-sucking, if you please?" You throw off the covers, and with no makeup to speak of and less clothing or wigs we simply suck on each other for the fun and beauty of intimate companionship.

We eventually agree that we should reverse our greeting procedure...we would both clean up and dress as ladies...say our goodbyes and then, you again can duck into the bath and change into your other self without any further views of each other.

___________________________

We talk later in the day and agree to meet as soon as practical...back in New York...or Miami...or Las Vegas or wherever! Or for that matter, any other US city could be a site for passion and adventure! And hopefully as soon as possible?

The End