A New York Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then reach forward and increase the speed of the vibrator...and grind my ass onto your tongue...you taste my juices and your tongue makes me feel so wonderful...and I begin to feel an orgasm is close! Seeing your hard clit...with the smallest amount of precum is heartening; I have done my training and you have learned just how a slut can bring their Mistress to perfect orgasm without coming yourself?

"Now...tell me your dirtiest thoughts!", I command.

You say how much you love cock and cum and how you want to be fucked 3 times a day and to be a better slut and serve your mistress and anyone your Mistress might bring over! ( I think that you are becoming a perfect slut indeed!)

But then....as I remove myself from riding your head and release my grip on your nipples...I see something quite distressing! You have evidently already orgasmed! There is white cream streaming from your boiclit and it is all over the bed and your stomach!

I slap your face and grab the riding crop. I give a quick wrist snap of the crop upon your semen sacks...and you flinch within your restraints. "You little bitch! You unappreciative, disobedient little whore! And just when I ...your Mistress... was about to cum! Just because you had an ass to lick and your nipples were being massaged and vibrators were exciting your loins, it is no reason to allow yourself to cum! How dare you!!!!

I stand and can't believe how you could be so much a novice as to cum despite all my warnings! I wipe up some cum and slather it all over your face out of frustration. Then I remove your restraints and tell you to stand and go to the bathroom to clean up. As you do, I first shed what is left of my tiny panty....and reach into my bag one more time... and remove a strap-on harness and 9-inch cock. I step into the harness...tighten its belting and walk into the bathroom.

You immediately notice just how huge my strap-on cock is!

"Bend over...hands on the counter, you are about to be my whore!" You start apologizing profusely..."I am sorry Mistress Marsha...it will never happen again, Mistress Marsha!" But you see my resolve and you promptly assume the position expected of you...spreading your long, shaved and sexy legs.

Again, in control of my emotions, despite your egregious errors of conduct, I first grab a condom and roll it on...then quickly lube the shaft. I come close to your backside and whisper into your ear...gently but with more excitement than ever in my voice and say "you are about to be fucked like the slut you are and you know you want to be! You will be a slut forever and will need to obey Mistress or be educated like this each and every training session!"

You moan and gasp as I remove the placeholder ass plugs that have conveniently warmed you up for this intrusion. The ass plug is clean and warm from its time in your boipussy. I rinse it off briefly and cover it in another condom and place it into your mouth as further punishment. The warm plug is something oddly comforting to you as the cold, hard strap-on head is pushed into your asspussy...you let out a little gurl whimper...then begin to groan in ecstasy. I push into you to the "hilt" ...my balls bouncing on your butt...and proceed to fuck your ass like a steam locomotive. I then grasp first your hips for more leverage and traction...then reach around and grab your nipples and pull furiously on them as I pound your ass over and over...and over! I tell you to tell me how bad you have been, and you bark out unintelligible admissions of ill-attention...and failure to obey. Then I ask you to tell me more about all your nastiest and naughtiest slutty moments in life...when you first wished to suck cock, dressed in girls' clothes at work...even inquiring about what makes you get hard?

I keep fucking you as you need to learn to obey until I am sure you have learned something. I do eventually pull out of your boipussy...gladly it is also still clean and sweet-smelling...I cover it in a condom and tell you to kneel and suck the bigger rubber cock. You start by licking the tip, but I soon push the entire rod into your wanting mouth...your gag reflex still needs training, but you do a good job for a novice. I remove the cock from your mouth and remind of you the likelihood of this type of punishment again if you disobey.

Then I leave you to clean yourself and return to being a lady. When you have done so, you find me in the living room still in my strap-on...slowly running my hand up and down its length. As the last command from your Mistress, I tell you to go back to get us both some champagne ...when you return... I offer you my sheer robe and have put on my blue minidress....and I am no longer Mistress Marsha...just your gurlfriend Marsha, who has loved being your guide through one of our many adventures together.

You agree and we touch fingers, hug, caress each other and kiss passionately for several minutes...until we start to laugh at the experience we just had!

"Now...shall we go back to being just friends and watch some porn and talk about what outfits would look best on us?"

_________________________

Chapter 6 -- Quiet and Close

Our night has been full of fun and new experiences already! Reality will return tomorrow, but we want the night to continue as long as possible!

We had dreamed of being able to have a dress-up session for each other! Now is the time!

As background...We start by finding an appropriate inspiration on one of the many CD/Shemale/Tranny porn sites... projected up onto a big flat screen with excellent sound! I like XHamster but...we can explore others we might both like! I really love videos of two CDs kissing, hugging, caressing, playing with another, stripping and eventually sucking and fucking and cumming together! I also like videos and pics of CDs showing off their hairless boipussys and boiclits and playing with their nipples!

Once we are again sexually electrified by porn, we start our fashion show! Walking in a sexy way, eyes meeting and showing encouragement and full acceptance, smiling proudly at our increasing confidence in our femininity and sexiness!

You begin in your sexy leopard dress, over your sexiest panties and bra! What else might you have in mind? But please, model them all!?

I had already changed into my blue miniskirt...exchanged Mistress shoes for clear stripper heels and a new longer blond wig. I have also untapped my clit and it is neatly encased in see-through black bikini panties. I enter to your applause...and bend over for you...lift my skirt to show off my sexy open front panties....and stockings! I also expose my naked breasts by lowering my top's bodice and I can see it pleases you. You are careful to show off your beautiful ass, moving your panty aside to allow me to see your ass pussy as well as massaging your ample enhanced breasts barely covered by filmy material that must strain to contain all your sexy parts!

We both decide to again change outfits...simultaneously this time...and you are now wearing a pink dress, pink sunglasses and the highest of heels over white thigh highs! (Such a naughty little gurl!) I switch it up and pull on stretch leatherette shiny pants and a red clingy, low cut top with high red stilettos! We both pose and giggle and enjoy our time together!

Maybe... it is time we play some naughty gurl games? We could use our collection of dildos and cocks to see who can take the most down their throats? If we apply fresh lipstick, we can even measure the results? We proceed to see how much cock we can each take. Each of us needs to warm up our throats but we get VERY good over time taking 6...8...or even 10 inches or more of yummy but pretend cock!

Next, we play "tell me your wildest sexual adventure!" (And tonight, does not count!) I start with a story about my ex-GF dressing me as her slut and telling me about how she fucked a man while thinking of my asshole she wanted to plough with her strap on! You match my exuberance with a story about loves past that made you cum in public!

Then, I have a new toy...I enjoy so much. It is a short, stocky dildo with a suction-cup base with a tube and pump that allows my new favorite, "Jizz" product to spurt out. We could play, "Catch the Jizz" ...and kiss the missed shots off of each other's faces!

You recall that I have not cum yet this evening! Earlier, I only rubbed myself on your boipussy. Then, I gave you a lap dance. Next, you thrilled me with your learning to be a slut (although you came before I could do so and upset Mistress so that she forgot about cumming!) So... maybe...it is time to help me orgasm if you wouldn't mind?

I leave the detailed plan to your devilish mind ...and you now know I am open to anything! But I too, need to have lipstick on my clit and something warm and firm in my ass...both a tongue and a boiclit to really get in the mood. (And I will admit, simultaneous boiclit stimulation, ass vibration and nipple play help me orgasm the best!

Of course, my cumming must end with your taking my boiclit into your mouth and letting my cum drip from your mouth as I watch you lick it back in despite its need to obey gravity and drip from your lips. We of course kiss and trade the cum back and forth...enjoying the taste, smell, lubricating qualities and intimacy of the sharing itself! My excitement allows you to rise to the occasion as well and with my typical encouragement, I help you to cum again...onto my face and into my mouth. Afterwards, we embrace lovingly and without considering any clock. But we start to giggle...then openly laugh at the way we met and how wonderful the night has gone! We re-live each XXX-rated moment as well as the many kindnesses we have offered each other.

We decide to clean up...together in the shower...with all lights off but with 1 or 2 candles lit...to keep us in our feminine mindset...and then slip away to individually prep for bed. We both select our sexiest nighties...I chose a blushing bride's white lacy handkerchief nightie with tiny G-string and convenient front closure. I love sporting my red lips and dark eyes...but we have both redone our makeup and hair...and retire to our bed...with more fun planned after a short, sexy nap.

________________________________

Chapter 7 -- Doors open

We both awake with a start after somewhere between 20 minutes ...or was it 5 hours of rest! The night, the room, the excitement has been so disorienting!

Someone is knocking on our door! OMG! Who...and, how...should we answer?

I grab an old sweatshirt and boy pants I have stashed in the closet along with a baseball cap. I pull off my wig...and rub a washcloth quickly across my face and dash to the door!

At the door, I ask: "Who is it...what is wrong!"

"This is Hotel Security. A man was seen getting off the elevator by a security camera on this floor...not his own as he may have had a mis-programmed card key allowing him to enter any room! Have you seen anything, heard anything?"

I open the door a crack with the chain still on it...the security guard can see me a little but it is dark so I start to relax...being careful to keep my painted nails hidden by not reaching around the door as would be common.

"No... thankfully...we...my gurlfriend and I... (in a deeper voice than I have used all evening)...always put the extra chain locks on doors. We are fine! But thanks for the notice!"

"You should keep your door locked and bolted...he doesn't appear to be armed...just confused...and, he may still be on this floor! He may even try to pretend he is room service or a repairman...so be careful!"

"OK...thanks." (I cough from using such a low voice!) And I shut the door.

No longer in panic mode...I remove my ugly overclothes and do my best to refurbish my face...I take the opportunity to pee in private by sitting on the john to be fem ...and to not make boy "peeing" sounds you might hear!

"Well, that was exciting! Another first-time experience!"

You wonder if it is indeed safe...and I say, I think it is. And in a few minutes...we fully resume our perfect evening and start to cuddle to protect each other and start to again caress and kiss gently.

The next thing we know...we have found ourselves very engaged in love making and in a wonderful 69 position...licking each other's' boipussies and boiclits...it is so wonderful! We caress, finger, explore...kiss and suck for many minutes. But it is time to see if we can cum simultaneously!

We start to do so...building from licking and nibbling to sucking...and progress to slurping and gagging and burrowing our faces into each other's' loins! I tell you," I am getting close" ...but you, having come twice already, need a little more encouragement. I pick up the Hitachi and place it against your boiclit and start it on high! You harden immediately and sense your own closeness to eruption. We change to a side-by-side rather than top-and-bottom pairing and coach each other to cum together. At some point, I find my panty in the way of your full-throated enjoyment...but cannot remove it and still keep your stimulation going. I ask you..."please...rip off my panty...Rip it!" And you do and the very excitement of being stripped sends me into convulsions of orgasm...the sight and smell of which brings you past the point of return and you splash cum into my mouth just as I do to yours!

We collapse back into each other's arms...it is very late...and we decide to rest again...a sleep of delirious ecstasy!

__________________________

Chapter 8 -- Nocturnal Emissions

"What is that?" You whisper.

"Sorry...I heard nothing"

--creeeeek--

"Now... I heard THAT!" "You too?" YES!"

We both bail out of bed and I race for my boy clothes again. Poor you...you scamper into the bathroom looking for something presentable...I suggest throwing on a dress and fix your hair; you are my girlfriend as far as hotel security knows!

I enter the main room and reach for a light switch and...BAM!...all the lights in the main area come on! We are momentarily blinded!

As our eyes adjust, we see a large, scared but normal-looking younger man hiding in the corner of the kitchenette. He appears unarmed...but scared...scared as we are.

He stammers..."Sorry to you both... and my name is William. I did not intend to disturb you, but I seem to be lost! I was sure this was my room. I checked into this hotel in a traveller's daze, and when I went to the lobby to get a drink, I left my phone in the room. You see, I have been traveling for 10 days in 4 cities and I just forgot the room number! I thought I was on this floor, the key allowed me to access this floor...but so far, I have not found my room... or that of my...er... associate. Even my key is no help because, of course, there is no number on it and... oddly, it seems to open everything I try...which is even crazier! It must be a master key of some sort! I have been sneaking between rooms...peaking in each room to see if it was mine. I had to hide in an empty room when security came by a while ago knocking on doors. I heard you say you and your girlfriend were here and you sounded normal and kind...so...honestly...out of desperation...I thought I might sneak in here and stay till morning when I will call my... friend ...who is on the floor near me from your room phone."

I say nothing...and look at you...and you look back at me...then we look at him...and wonder. And then he returns the look...and starts to wonder who WE are.

"Are you two...gurlfriends...with a U... or something? You (pointing just to you, Dear One) ...you look quite convincing and a quite attractive lady if I do say so. But you (looking at me) ...ya' look like you could use a long visit to the beauty parlour!" We admittedly laugh at that characterization (that I conceded the point with one peek into a mirror!)

"Ah...yes.... well...we are VERY close friends and we WERE indeed having a very pleasant "gurlfriends night" here ...until your interruptions," you say.

"I am SOOOOOO sorry...he says...I was just trying to get back to my room...and... well you know the rest."

"Yes....yes, we do....so...how could we possibly help? We could call your associate.

"Well, that might be a great idea...except for one other small(?)...thing. You see...my associate is really my Professional Mistress. Mistress Veronica. I flew her in from out of town. She checked in under some other name and I was just supposed to check-in, prepare myself...and "go next door" for my periodic "session." I am not even checked in under my own name....my Mistress set up this night and so I can't even go downstairs to answer some questions at the check-in desk and be given a key."

"Whoa...what a problem!", you say. Adding thoughtfully...so what if...what if we help you?

(And I begin thinking...I would love for you, my Dear One, to meet a professional Mistress!)

We step aside and I share my idea in a whisper among just us.

Say..." what if we could meet and at least watch your little session?" "We will help you out of your problem...and forget the whole interruption if you could arrange it."

"I do not know...that is always her decision on who she sees as well as who sees her in character. But I certainly owe you!"

At that very moment, the phone rings. As a registered guest, I answer in my boy's voice.

The person, a woman's voice, on the other end says, "pardon me, but I am looking for a friend who may have a memory problem...he may have wandered out of his room and is now lost. Have you seen a mid-50's, handsome man?"

"Why ...yes", I say. " We have...but it is a long story...even though he is here with us now." She says "wonderful, what room are you in? I say "2407." She says, I will be right up. I am just below you in 2307!"

I hang up and say out loud "William...we have found your friend!" "She will be right up! "She...and you, I guess, we're in a room on the floor directly below us so you were so very close!" Let's have some champagne until she arrives. You look like you could use it!

In less than five minutes, we hear a polite knock on our door. William and I set down our champagne glasses, I open the door and William stands to properly great his Mistress Veronica.

My God...she is the picture of a decadent, B&D Mistress! Despite her calf-length red coat thrown over her shoulders, she is tall... an inch or two taller than us with heels...and a perfect size 6....Black thigh-high boots...fishnet hose up to her leather panty...black corset, overflowing 36D breasts...a choker at her throat with rhinestones spelling out, "Mistress V",...black gloves to her elbows....dark long black hair falling to her shoulders in perfect gentle curls and red lipstick and surprisingly gentle...even naturally alluring eyes. She smiles at us...thanks us profusely and immediately looks at William and purses her lips; she is not pleased.

She walks over to him and without a second lost and with no warning, she grabs his privates and squeezes...saying "you...Willemina...you have explaining to do and will need to be punished for wasting my valuable time!"

William...or Willemina... stutters...saying, in a low-key voice, "why yes, my Mistress Veronica...I was not very thoughtful, but it was a terrible accident and..."

"Stop...stop it this instant!" "You have offended me and for that matter bothered these good people." Here is your key...get your things and leave this hotel. Your session is cancelled."

"But...but...Mistress Veronica...I am already wearing the lingerie you instructed me to wear and I am all shaved and ready for my training with ass plug...with even my nipple clamps in place...and I was...uh, er..."

I look at you...you look at me ....and we look at poor Willemina. I say, "How terrible for him to have been lost, chased by security, accused of being a burglar...AND missed a date with such a beautiful and skilled Mistress...as well as having been outed to a couple of romantic crossdressing strangers all in one night!