All Comments on 'A Nice Mistake'

by BillDillman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent final line of my shorts we’re on backward.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done. Great to see a new writer in the fold and especially one so talented. As to constructive comments, I can say I only spotted a couple of teensy tiny word gaffs of the kind a spell checker can't spot (lases in lieu of laces). Problematically for me was the notion that he could have left the house with his shorts reversed. Virtually unimaginable.

More importantly, there is no there there. Just a snippet of a sexual encounter between two people about which we know absolutely nothing. Just the notion that two strangers have sex is hardly a story, maybe a teaser. But, please do keep 'em coming.

elizalooelizalooalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read, thank you! Never been brave enough for anonymous sex myself, but it's a total turn on to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story, too. There are lots of ways you can go with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillDillman@BillDillman
I'm a middle aged man with a love for most things involving sex. I am married to a wonderful woman that continually amazes me. I love the outdoors and try to experience new adventures often.