All Comments on 'A Night At The Bar Alone'

by Vanessa_tgirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 10 years ago
great start

Honey my pantyhose are so wet i want to join you at the hotel and see how many of those Doc's we could drain of that sweet cum.

DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
Me too

Sally, Vanessa. Count me in too. ;-)

Deb

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Love me some tranny pussy

To bad you not getting a good fuck bare and raw. Feeling that cock pump and spew the load over and over into your pussy. As the next stud steps up for his turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

I can't wait for you to continue the adventures of Vanessa & Cindy. This is similar to what my wife & I have been doing for the past year, ever since I told her about my cross-dressing. We have lots of fun with hot sexy men. I'm now a cocki-sucking addict and I love getting fucked by both my wife and by well-hung men.

Please continue. It's been too long since the last story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
hot story

Please continue.. love to read more about their adventures

fuzeetafuzeetaover 8 years ago
Loving it!

More please, so hot, I'm really loving this! X

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I love this story

Great story. I wish my wife would accept my cross-dressing because I'm a sissy cocksucking CD who loves getting fucked by well-hung men. I wish my wife was watching and was supportive like Cindy (take note that my CD name is Cindy).

I also want to tell you that I love your photo on your bio - you look really sexy. I would love to have a hot lovemaking session with you.

Please tell more stories. I can't wait.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Fun fun fun!!!

Please write many many more stories!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous