A Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aside from watching porn, I had never seen people have sex before, and the spectacle was having an effect. Gone were the thoughts about Madeline and Sara's family drama. Gone were my dance lessons. Gone were any thoughts of getting out of there. My cock responded quickly, tenting my slacks and throbbing. A medic could count my pulse by watching my trousers.

Sara's hands tightened on my arm. She had wrapped both her arms around mine and dug her fingers into my bicep as she hugged it. I could feel the swell of her breasts as she drew a breath and felt the hot air through the fabric of my sleeve on the exhale. Her eyes fixated on the coupling in front of us. As far as I know, she'd never seen something like this before either. And she wasn't pushing me to leave.

And, despite everything that had happened just moments before, I didn't want to leave.

The action on the bed ramped up as they were all three naked, and the blond was riding the guy while the brunette sat astride his face. The women were kissing and touching each other as they gyrated on the man below them. The fourth person was sitting on a chaise next to the bed. His hands were folded in his lap, and he looked like he was an art critic watching some banal performance at a theater.

I don't know how long we stood there watching before the door opened again and another couple came in. They nodded to us before taking a couch on the other side of the room from the threesome. He sat back and she sat between his legs positioned so they could watch the action on the bed as we were.

"AHHH!" the blond cried out. She had risen off the guy's face, and the brunette had her fingers hooked in the blond's pussy and was jerking her hand back and forth. "Fuck! I'm gonna....I'm gonna.....ahhhh! Shit." The room was filled with the wet sloshy sounds of her pussy being manipulated, and it grew louder and more pronounced. Splashes of cum erupted from her core coating the man below her as well as the mattress.

Sara gasped at the sight, but couldn't tear her eyes away. I wanted to touch her, but she had a death grip on my arm, and I feared if I tried to move it, it would break her out of her lust-fueled trance. I didn't want to leave.

The action on the bed didn't stop with the blond's wet orgasm. She rolled off the guy, and the brunette knee walked off his cock to sit on his face. His cock slapped like a wet sponge on his belly before the blond gobbled it up, swallowing his entire length to the root. My cock lurched at her oral skills. Sara would suck my cock, but only as foreplay. Never with such verve. Never like she really wanted it. Then again, I don't recall Sara looking at my cock like she was looking at his.

My wife's eyes darkened with a building passion and her cheeks reddened. She pulled my arm tighter against her breasts, twisting her torso ever so slightly to rub the muscle across her poking nipples. She hadn't worn a bra, so I could feel the nubs rubbing. I don't think she was even conscious that she was doing it, since she was also moving her thighs ever so slightly. If it weren't for where we were, I'd say she was nervous. Now, I was pretty sure she was horny.

I took a risk and disengaged my arm from her grip, but moved it to her hips and slid behind her so I could press my erection into her ass. I also slid my hand around to her lower belly. Not so low as to touch her mons, but enough to let her know I wanted her.

She let me, never taking her eyes from the group. The blond had risen to straddle the man's hips and was preparing to slide down his cock. Her breasts swayed with her movements, looking oh so delicious.

The new couple had not been inactive either. The woman's top was pulled down baring her modest B-cups as her man caressed them. She lay her head back against his shoulder allowing him to do whatever he wanted. He was kissing her neck and shoulder as he stroked her breast and flicked her nipples. She pulled her skirt up and pressed her hand on the gusset of her panties while enjoying his ministrations.

Sara grabbed my hands and wrapped my arms around her, pressing my right palm against her left breast, forcing me to squeeze it hard. I nibbled her ear.

"Someone is all hot and bothered."

She groaned. "Can you blame me? Look at this. It's so hot. I've never seen people have sex in person before. Besides, I think you like it too." She wiggled her ass against my throbbing hardon.

I couldn't argue. My dick was speaking loud enough for the whole room to hear. My right hand traveled down the front of her dress, toward the promised land. "I know what I'd like better."

"Stop!" She grasped my wrist in her hand just as my fingers dipped into the recess between her thighs. "We can't. Not here."

"Why not? They obviously don't mind." I maintained pressure with my fingers and despite her protestations, her hips thrust into my hand. I bit her shoulder making her moan.

"Chance..." She gasped as her body betrayed her, any further words evaporating in her sighs. Her eyes never left the tableau in front of us. The heat from her core threatened to burn my fingers as I drew little circles over her clit, her hand still holding my wrist putting up a token resistance to getting what her body wanted. As I alternated squeezing her crotch and her breast while kissing and nibbling her shoulder, her body began rhythmically moving to a silent beat punctuated by her gasps and groans. "We shouldn't," she whispered. "People can see."

"I know." I said between kisses. "It's turning them on, too. Just like watching them is turning us on."

The brunette from the threesome was indeed watching. Her eyes, dark and smoldering, were focused on Sara as my wife moved under my touch. I was about to give the brunette something else to look at by pulling Sara's dress up to gain access to her treasures when the door opened again. The loud music poured in as Tanya, the counter girl with the huge breasts, entered. Her immense rack was unfettered by her shirt, though her nipples were covered by impressively large pasties. She looked around the room, noting the threesome with the voyeur fourth, and the couple on the chaise before she noticed us. Her eyes fixed on my hand as I rubbed Sara's breast. Tanya sauntered up and my mind flashed to a proposal of epic proportions before my hopes were dashed.

"I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be in here. You have white bands. Your cover expired at ten."

Sara stiffened and brushed my hands away from her body as she sputtered. "Oh, my God. I'm so sorry." Sara grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the door. In an instant she went from wanton to mortified. "We didn't realize... We're leaving."

Thankfully Tanya stepped in. "It's no problem. Really." She put her hands on Sara's shoulders. "No problem at all. If you want to stay, we just have to get you upgraded to red bands."

"Oh, no. That won't be..." Sara shook her head.

"That would be fine," I said.

Sara's head whipped around, and her wide eyes told me to shut up. "No, really. We should go."

I brought my head down to Sara's ear. "We were enjoying ourselves." I slid my arms around her again, pressing her to my chest. "It's not like we're in trouble or anything. What's wrong with staying and having more fun?"

"Yeah," someone said.

I looked up and noticed that everyone in the room had stopped their activities and were watching us.

"Stay," The brunette from the threesome said. "It's hot watching you watch us."

Her blond friend nodded, her lips still shiny from her sloppy blowjob.

"I...I..." Sara looked back at me.

"I'll be right back," Tanya said before she slid out the door.

The others in the room resumed their activities, and I kept my arms around my wife, my hands still rubbing her ass. Before Sara could offer more protest, Tanya was back with two red bands. "There," she said as she snapped them around our wrists. "Now you can enjoy yourselves as long as you wish."

I reached for my wallet. "How much?"

"Don't worry about it. You're covered." She fixed a benign smile on me, but in her eyes, a fire burned. "I have to get back to the desk until last call. But I'll come looking for you guys then. Just to, you know," she said with a wink, "make sure you're enjoying yourselves."

#

Sara watched Tanya leave. So did I. Her ass wiggled such an open invitation in her thin boy shorts no red-blooded person could have avoided watching it move. The old song "I hate for you to go, but I love to watch you leave" popped into my mind.

"What are we doing?" Sara spoke in a whisper, her breath heavy with lust.

"We're enjoying ourselves. Remember, it's our special day. We deserve to have fun. Besides, these people," I nodded to the others in the room, "like an audience. Let's give them one."

I maneuvered to a plush chair and pulled Sara into my lap. Her legs parted over my right knee, and I took the opportunity to trace my hand along her exposed thigh as I kissed her neck. "Just watch. Remember, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

The couple in the chaise still had their eyes on the trio in the mattress, but had made themselves more comfortable, she by pulling an impressive erection from his pants and he by relieving her of a flimsy thong and burying his fingers deep in her gash while his other hand continued playing with her nipples.

"God," Sara gasped as I caught her earlobe in my teeth. "This is driving me crazy."

"Me, too. Have you ever seen anything so hot?"

"Never. I'm so turned on right now."

"Really?" I knew she was, but I liked baiting her. "Let me see." I ran my fingers up her thigh toward her core, but before I found the seam of her panties, my fingers slid along hot flesh already wet from her secretions. "Wow, you really are, aren't you?"

I expected her to clamp her thighs closed before I reached her pussy out of fear of being in public in front of strangers, but she didn't. If anything, she rocked her hips to get more of her pussy touching my fingers. When I pressed her gusset into her core, she whimpered.

"Please."

"Please what?" I breathed in her ear.

"Touch me."

I smiled. If her breathing and wet thighs hadn't been enough of an indication, that plea was. Sara was hotter than I'd seen her in a long time. I slipped my finger under the seam of her panties and was instantly drenched. I hadn't even penetrated her vulva yet. When my finger tip grazed the nub of her clit, she shuddered in my lap and gasped out loud.

The couple in the chaise was dividing their attention between the trio on the mattress and us. Movement behind them caught my eye and I saw more people had entered the room, filling several seats and lounges. Many were content to watch as we were, but some were more caught up in their own passion to worry about what was occurring with the three on the mattress.

The trio had maneuvered into a daisy chain, the guy's face buried between the blond's thighs while she feasted on the brunette, who was getting sloppy on the guy's cock in her mouth. A new guy approached the mattress, already naked and sporting a thin cock. He whispered into the blond's ear and she immediately grabbed for his cock as she slid back to give him room. The brunette also shifted and, pausing her blow job, led him by the nose to her now-vacant pussy. Their fourth was still sitting in the nearby chair and still clothed.

Watching this develop drew a hiss and a groan from Sara, who grabbed my hand in hers to direct my fingers inside her. Sara's hips were undulating in time with her breathing.

"They don't even know him, do they?" Her question came between gasps. "She's sucking a complete stranger's dick. Uhnnnn," she moaned when the blond nuzzled her nose into the new guy's pubic hair, his cock fully engulfed in her throat, but Sara's eyes remained fixed unblinking on the sight of the blond's lips gripping the base of the guy's shaft.

Sara was so close to cumming from the visual stimulation that I had to back off playing with her pussy. I wanted her to ride the crest of passion until she had no other choice but to explode. I slid my hands away from her crotch and avoided touching her breasts. Instead, I stoked her belly or rubbed her arms just so that I was always touching her, the electricity of passion passing between us through my caresses.

All the stimulation affected me as well and my pants were more than confining. I needed to do something, or my cock would break in half. As I adjusted my rampant erection, a flash of red on the other side of the room caught my eye.

A red dress flew from a couple settling into one of the chaise lounges and landed in a fabric puddle on the floor. The big muscular guy with broad shoulders was blocking my vision of his partner, except for her legs stretched out on either side of his hips. The woman's arms snaked around him, gripping his muscular ass, and pulling him deeper between her shapely thighs.

The man was in a classic push-up position over his partner, and his broad back and shoulders flexed as he drove his cock into her. Several of the others in the room shifted their attention from the group on the mattress to the new couple, surrounding their chaise in a mass of bodies and eventually obscuring my vision. They must be an attractive couple and it piqued my curiosity.

I was torn between watching the group in front of us or moving to get a better view of the new couple. Since Sara was still enthralled with her view, we stayed. I don't think Sara was even aware there were other people in the room. Her heat seared my thigh, her passion dampened my slacks.

The foursome had shifted again, and the girls were both kneeling face-to-face, making out and fondling each other's breasts while the guys pounded them doggie style. On the nearby couch, the couple had removed all their clothes and were matching the other couples stroke for stroke. The girl's face fell slack as she shuddered under the incessant pounding, cumming and gasping as her body twitched.

Sara's hands found my cock still encased in my trousers and she squeezed it, almost jacking it in her desperation. In no time, she lowered my zipper, slipped her hand in, and burned my hard on with her touch. Just having her flesh touching mine notched my orgasm even closer. I looked around the room to distract myself and take the edge off. It wasn't working as my eyes met hot body after hot body, each in some form of passionate embrace or release.

Several things happened all at once at this point. First, I looked back at the couple that had drawn the crowd and my eyes were drawn to a flash of light. Between the bodies of the voyeurs around them, I could see the woman's legs locked around the hips of the guy fucking her. There, dangling from her ankle was a gold anklet.

I blinked. My impending orgasm dwindled, though my hard-on didn't abate. As a realization came over me, the woman's legs slipped from around her partner's waist and he rose, revealing her in all her naked glory. She sat up, her pendulous breasts swinging from the movement. Her auburn tresses clung to her sweat-covered skin as she stood and stretched. Her partner's cum glistened on her tight tummy.

The second thing that happened was the blond girl took her partner's load to her face. She had moved closer to us, so that, if she wanted to, Sara could have easily reached out and touched her. I didn't think Sara would, but she was excited enough that I had no idea what she was capable of. When the guy finished painting the blond's face, she moved to the edge of the mattress, putting her inches from Sara. She looked at my wife with a hunger still burning in her eye, and a face covered with a stranger's cum.

"You're hot," the blond said, bringing her hand to the side of Sara's face.

When Sara didn't flinch, the girl ran her fingers through Sara's hair, tucking it behind her ear, then running her fingertips along Sara's cheek. When Sara didn't object to being touched, the blond leaned in, her face still covered with cum, and brushed her lips against Sara's. My wife trembled in my arms.

My heart throbbed in my chest. Never in a million years would I have though Sara would do something like this, but she let the blond girl kiss her. At first it was tentative, searching, light kisses, but in short order, they deepened into a passionate, all-consuming, tongue-battling mashing of face. Sara whimpered into the kiss. Her hand tightened on my cock like an anchor, as though she was afraid if she let go, she would fly away.

The blond moved her hands and Sara's dress slid up between us, exposing her panties with the crotch pushed aside and her shiny swollen lips exposed. She didn't stop there, however. She pulled the dress up further, baring Sara's breasts before pulling it over her head. During the whole maneuver, Sara kept her grip on my cock. They broke their kiss only long enough to get Sara's dress off. Sara was panting with heat as they dropped the dress so that it bunched up over my crotch and her arm, since Sara still hadn't released me.

I watched as the blond pulled back and fixed her smoldering eyes on my wife. Her red, swollen lips almost dripping as she used a finger to gather some of the cum from her face and feed it to Sara, who let her push her fingers into her mouth. Her lips closed around the blond's fingertip, then sucked more of her finger into her mouth, attacking it like it was a small cock.

Someone was standing next to me, and it took a moment before I could break my attention from what Sara was doing to look at the naked vision next to me. It was Madeline. I didn't know what to do. Sara was nearly naked and making out with a strange woman while her mother had just fucked some guy in the same room and was now standing next to us naked as the day she was born, and watching her daughter make out with a girl. How would Sara react seeing her mother here in this condition? The only answer I could come up with was a resounding 'not well.'

#

Though I knew she was standing next to me, I couldn't lift my eyes to look at Madeline's face. My heart was pounding in my chest and my face heated to a point slightly cooler than the sun. Madeline's finger lifted my chin. A smirk curved her mouth, and she brought a finger to her lips to silence me. Then she winked.

Coherent thought was impossible as I watched her move past her daughter, who was still coupling with the blond, and settle on the mattress with the others, immediately kissing one of the guys while her hand slid in between the brunette woman's thighs.

The blond pulled Sara to her as she leaned back on the mattress, forcing Sara to abandon her grip on my cock. I watched as my wife of three years submerged into a sea of naked, writhing flesh, her lips attached to a another woman.

We had the sex talk early in our relationship, and she told me she had never experimented with another woman, although she begrudgingly admitted she had thought about it in passing. The two were laying side by side as they kissed and caressed each other to even higher levels of passion. The blonde broke the kiss only to slide her lips over Sara's jaw and nuzzle her neck. Her hands cupped Sara's breasts as her fingertips flicked the turgid nipples.

Sara looked at me, a passion plea to join her in her eyes. I slipped to her side, my trousers falling to my knees, and brought my mouth to hers.

"Chance," she gasped between kisses. "Oh, Chance!" She kissed me again as the blonde dropped lower. Sara gasped. "Oh! Hunnh! She's...she's biting my nipples! Oh, God." She then kissed me with a fierce hunger I hadn't experienced from her. She was trying to devour me mouth first.

Time stretched out into a infinite blast of searing passion and I couldn't say how long we connected that way. She only broke our kiss when her need for oxygen made her gasp for breath. She keened and panted. "She's eating me, Chance. Oh!" More gasps followed. Her eyes danced over my face as if looking for something to focus upon. She looked impassioned, panicked, and confused all at once. "Yesss," she hissed. "Her fingers are inside me. She's fingering my pussy. Ohhhh."