A Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline studied her daughter for a moment as though gauging her possible reaction. Finally, she shrugged. "Your father and I enjoyed the lifestyle almost since we first became intimate with each other."

"The lifestyle?"

"Yes," Madeline said like a teacher to a recalcitrant student, the lifestyle." When Sara's face didn't register understanding, Madeline continued. "The swinger lifestyle? Surely, you've heard of it."

"Of course, I've heard of swingers. But I never thought I knew any. Much less had them in my family." She paused as Madeline gave her a moment to process the implications. "You and dad..."

Madeline gave a slight nod. "Yes."

"Oh." Sara tossed back the rest of her brandy and set the glass on the bar before leaning on it. "Wow."

"I imagine this is a revelation, dear. But believe me when I say what your father and I had was always special and nothing can take away the love and the memories we shared. But he wouldn't want me to stop living my best life without him."

"But....but....why.....?" Sara's eyes searched for something no one could see. An answer that kept eluding her. "I...I...You were with that man so soon."

"You mean when you walked into my bedroom."

"Right."

"That was not just some random guy, sweetie. That was Mark Kuralt. He was an old family friend since long before you were born. He and his wife were in the lifestyle with us. His wife had passed a few years ago, so he knew the pain I was feeling after your father died. He knew I needed to feel alive. And he was right. I needed that intimacy at that time. It helped me grieve; it helped me deal with the sense of loss. I had been going out of my mind with loneliness. Your dad was gone, and you were at college. I was so alone."

Sara's eyes misted as she listened to Madeline's story. "You could have come to me..."

"Oh, sweetheart, as much as I love you, you couldn't have been what I needed. I needed to feel life. To feel alive. To touch that energy that I shared with your father. You couldn't be that for me, but Mark could. I'm sorry you discovered us like that. I just wish you would have waited to talk to me before shutting me out."

Both women fell silent. The only sound was the ticking of a clock on the wall and the low rumble of the dance floor on the other side of the door. "I'm sorry, mom. I didn't understand..."

"You didn't try to understand. But that's in the past, now. Just don't hate me."

"I don't." A tear streaked down Sara's cheek. "I'm so sorry. I was an idiot." She choked back a sob.

"Oh, dear. Don't do that." Madeline came around the desk and embraced her daughter.

They stood there wrapped up in each other's arms for several moments. I began to feel like a fifth wheel when Madeline reached an arm out. "Bring it in, Chance. We all need a hug, I think."

We stood there like that for several more moments until a knock at the door disturbed us.

Both women grabbed a tissue and dabbed at their eyes before Madeline opened the door. On the other side, Tanya was standing there resplendent in her nudity. Gone were the pasties and her engorged nipples jutted out proudly from her swollen areolas.

"Mr. Thomas is requesting your presence, Ma'am."

"Oh, that's right. Where is he?"

"In your suite. Along with..."

"Right. I remember. Thanks, Tanya." She started to close the door, but caught herself. "Oh, Tanya, would you please take care of my family while I'm there? Make sure they enjoy themselves."

Tanya looked past Madeline and caught my eye with a hunger and a smile. "Certainly!"

"They'll be right out." After Madeline closed the door, she turned to us with a sheepish smile.

"This is your club?" Sara said, the realization sinking in.

"Well, I'm a partner in it, and I manage it. So, yes, you could say it's mine. Look. If you don't want to stay, I wouldn't blame you for leaving, but you looked like you were having fun before our talk. If you think the lifestyle is for you, please enjoy. Just remember, no recriminations. You are in it together, or not at all. That was how your father and I operated, and it worked for us. Also, no means no. No arguing or coercion. No one here will judge you. I certainly won't."

Sara looked uncertain. Before we arrived, we had never entertained the idea of sex with others outside of our marriage. Now both of us had enjoyed oral sex with two other women. Well, three for me, counting Madeline's blowjob. I could see the doubts play across Sara's face as she tried to talk herself out of it.

"Sara," I said, "you have to admit, you had fun with those women in the room. And it was so hot watching you."

"You were, sweetie," Madeline said. "I could see myself in you when I was your age. Let loose. Have some fun. No one says you have to do it all the time. Besides," she leaned in conspiratorially, "I think Tanya is looking forward to playing with the both of you. She almost came when I told her you were my family."

"Well," Sara said shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Her nipples belied her arousal, though. Hard points and flushed skin told me she liked the idea. "I don't know."

"I do." I grabbed her and kissed her hard. I could still taste Helga mixed with brandy as our tongues swam together. When we broke our kiss, I could see the fire back in her eye. "Let's have some fun."

#

Madeline smiled as she wrapped her robe around herself. With her body, the diaphanous material accentuated her natural curves making her even hotter than if she were naked. She fluffed her hair and spun toward the door. "Now, my dears, it's time to get laid."

She opened the door and marched out to meet her companion. Tanya stood there wearing nothing but a G-sting, which is to say a small triangle on a thread that only covered her clit. She smiled and took both Sara's and my hand and led us to another door. The room on the other side of the door was smaller than the first room we played in, but it was even nicer in its furnishings. It had a proper king-sized bed and a chaise lounge inside. As the door closed, Tanya led us in and when she reached the bed, she turned around and brought our hands to her chest. "I've been wanting to do this since I saw you two in the party room. You're both so hot."

With that, she first kissed Sara, then me. Before I knew it, she had both of us kissing her at the same time. Three pairs of lips dueled for the best taste of each other. After a moment, it was difficult to tell which lips were sliding over mine. They kept moving, driving against each other, colliding in a heat that fueled our fires. It was surreal to hold two hot naked women at the same time. My right hand grasping Sara's tight ass cheek while my left was overflowing with Tanya's left breast.

At one point, I felt Tanya's nipple in the palm of my hand while Sara's nipple was poking the back of that hand. My hand was the meat in a titty sandwich.

We tumbled together onto the bed, and we naturally fell with Sara licking one of Tanya's boobs while I suckled the other. I had never had my lips against so large and firm a breast. Sara's are more than a handful, but Tanya's defy belief. Her areola covered the surface of her breast like a saucer. They had to be three inches across if they were an inch. Tanya's hand grasped my hair as she tried to force more of her tit into my mouth. My fingers traced her belly to her mound only to find Sara's already plying Tanya's folds and stirring her pot. Together, our fingers plumbed Tanya's depths and drew her passion until it spilled over our hands as she cried out her release. Her hips gyrating with the pulses of her orgasm.

"God! That was so good," Tanya eventually said between gulps of air. "I've never cum so fast."

"We're just getting started," Sara said. "You got another one in you?"

"Oh, yeah," Tanya gushed. "But first I want to taste you." She rolled over onto her knees, her huge tits rolling below her and her tight ass flexing as she moved between Sara's thighs, her peach shiny with her juices.

I entertained the notion of plunging balls deep into that cauldron, but something gnawed at my gut, and I hesitated. Tanya was hot, and I'm certain she would've welcomed my cock, but instead, I slid beside the two as they coupled.

Sara's eyes locked onto Tanya as the blonde woman's tongue traced the curve of Sara's hip toward her honeypot. Sara's tongue moistened her lips, tasting Tanya's residue as she prepared herself for Tanya's assault. Her hips ticked as she tried to move her clit closer to the probing tongue. When Tanya dipped that tongue into Sara's folds, my wife drew a hiss of air, and let her thighs fall wide open in surrender. Then she looked at me.

Sara's blue eyes bore into me communicating her wants, her needs in a way we had not shared before. It was like a switch had been thrown inside her, one that ignited a fire that was threatening to engulf her very soul. This was a side of my wife that I had only had the briefest of glimpses before. She looked wanton, as if she could take on every person in the place and leave them all drained.

Sara reached a hand out to me and I moved to take it in mine, but she swatted my hand away and reached for my hardon, pulling me, almost painfully, until my hips were next to her face. She slurped my cock into her hungry mouth like a spaghetti noodle until her nose was in my pubic hair. She bobbed her head, then rolled it around my shaft, covering the entire length in her spit.

The heat of her mouth and throat had me building and I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensation of her ministrations until she took me in her hand. I looked down and she rubbed her lips over the head before whispering "Fuck her with this."

I blinked. My wife was ordering me to fuck another woman! "Are you sure, Babe?"

"Oh, yeah," she groaned. "I want to lick her off of you."

A large part of me was more than ready to accede to her wish, especially the part she was slobbering on, but how would she react to me actually doing it, and what would she think afterward, when the passion has cooled? Would she resent me? Would she accuse me of cheating?

"I want you to fill her up with this, then bring it back to me covered in her." She jacked my cock as she said it, the fire in her eyes burning even brighter. She wanted this, anything else be damned.

"Please?" Tanya said between licks of Sara's pussy. "Put it in me."

I wasn't prepared to argue the point with myself. A hard cock and two hot women drowned out any doubts from my mind and I immediately slid behind Tanya's ass and grabbed each cheek in my hands. Her star winked at me, but her pussy gaped, her juices shining in the low light.

Tanya moaned as soon as the head touched her slit, and cried out as I pushed inside the first pussy I'd been in since I first met Sara. This new pussy was tight, so it took some time to work myself deeper.

Sara grabbed Tanya's head and redirected her mouth back to its business, and Tanya whimpered into my wife's pussy with each thrust I made. I fucked Tanya slowly, savoring the feeling of her walls gripping me as I sawed in and out. It was both new and familiar. She moved against me, and we tried to find a rhythm only succeeding after a few awkward moments. I gripped her hips and rolled mine with each stroke, trying to touch as much of her as possible. Her keening told me she liked my efforts. Before I could really get moving, however, Sara interrupted me.

"Now, bring me that sloppy cock!" Her tongue swirled around her lips. "I'm hungry."

Tanya whimpered as I withdrew, pushing back against me trying to suck my dick back inside. I knee-walked back to Sara and offered her my dripping erection, purple and throbbing as it was. Sara licked it like a lollipop, covering every millimeter of its surface before sucking it deep into her throat. After a lifetime of moments, she pushed me back. "Now, go get some more."

We continued that way, me fucking Tanya for a few strokes, then Sara licking me clean and sending me back. After our third trip, Tanya spoke up.

"I have an idea." With that, she turned around and settled back between Sara's thighs with her own pussy over Sara's face. "Now you can fuck me and eat me at the same time."

And we did.

It was so surreal feeling Sara's tongue on my cock as I pulled out of Tanya. She bathed my balls when I was deep inside, then licked me again as I retreated. She only broke her rhythm when Tamya brough her to a well-deserved orgasm, her cries muffled by my balls. It was only a few strokes later that Tanya clamped down on me, crying out in her own release. The added pressure and heat triggered my nut, and I poured myself into her, coating her insides with my spend. I kept moving through it, our combined orgasms dripping onto Sara's waiting tongue.

Once the last tremor released me, I rolled aside, my cock slurping out of Tanya's distended and inflamed pussy. Sara beamed a cum-covered smile of satisfaction at me.

"Thank you," she said as I positioned myself next to her. "That was amazing."

"It was," Tanya said from the other side. "I had a feeling about you two when you came in."

"Well, this is not at all how I expected the evening to go," Sara said with a giggle. "What a way to spend an anniversary."

"It's your anniversary? Really?" Tanya's eyes widened. "Wow. Thank you. I feel so honored for being included like this."

"No," we both responded. "Thank you. This is an anniversary neither of us will ever forget."

We spent a few more minutes in polite conversation before the lights flashed. "Oh," Tanya said. "It's closing time. I gotta go."

With that she popped up and grabbed her G-string from where it had been discarded and bolted, leaving Sara and I alone in the room as an awkward silence descended.

"So, any regrets?" I braced myself in case she crashed.

Instead, she smiled a loving smile at me. "Not at all, darling. It was fun. Different, but fun."

"And your mother?"

Her smile flickered for only a moment. I could see her wrestling with the anger she had harbored for so long, and the new revelations we learned tonight. "It's a bit much for me to digest, but I think I'm okay with it. At least I will be." She paused and turned her attention inside. "Ask me again tomorrow." With that, she yawned and stretched. "I think it's time we get home. Tomorrow is a new day."

"Honey," I said as we got up and went to look for our clothes. "It is tomorrow."