A Night at the Club

Story Info
A couple's anniversary takes an unexpected turn.
13.6k words
4.79
22.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are few sounds more satisfying than the click of closing a laptop at the end of a busy but boring day of entering data and reviewing account reports. I rubbed my temples before getting up to relieve the headache that was threatening to beat a tempo in my head. It was Friday. Thank God.

"Mr. Galloway," the petite administrative assistant poked her head into my office, "you asked me to remind you about the Greenway deal before you left for the day."

Tina was a competent assistant. Too competent. I would have preferred that she forgot that particular tidbit, seeing as it required a phone call that would probably take a half hour.

"Thanks, Tina." I watched her nod and turn to leave. I liked watching her leave. She had a perfect ass tucked up under that skirt, and the fabric showed it off like the masterpiece it was. I entertained the distracting thought of bending her over my desk for not the first time as I dialed Greenway Trust.

Fortunately, the call didn't take too long, and I was in my car by 5:30. I had to pick up my wife Sara and get to the restaurant by 6 or lose our reservations. Sara and I were celebrating our third wedding anniversary, having tied the knot after she got her teaching degree. We were still in the honeymoon phase, but real life was beginning to intrude on our happy home. My job as an investment banker was pulling more hours lately, and Sara had been tasked with serving as a faculty adviser for two student clubs at her school, which meant a lot of after school work. She loves her job, so she doesn't mind the work, but it does take a bite out of our romantic time. Tonight was our attempt to carve out some "we" time.

I love Sara and I know Sara loves me. I do, however, appreciate the aesthetic qualities of other women when I notice them. I haven't hit on them, propositioned them, or touched them, at least not physically. I would never betray my marriage by doing something like that. In my mind's eye, however, I've bagged hundreds of them. Particularly Tina.

Tina's ass was still on my mind when I pulled into the drive. It was already 5:50 and it would take me ten minutes to get to the restaurant, so I sprinted up the walkway to the door. Sara was coming down the hallway in her little black dress as she wrestled an earring into her right lobe. She took my breath away in that dress, with her hair done up and the perfect amount of makeup. I immediately regretted all the times I've taken her for granted when she dresses for her job or a day around the house. Fortunately, when she wants my attention, she knows how to get it. She benefited from good genes. Her mother was a stunner as well, even though we didn't spend a lot of time with her. She and Sara have been somewhat estranged since Sara's father died while she was in college. She came to our wedding, and we did go over to visit one Christmas, but it was a chilly visit that had nothing to do with the weather. Sara refuses to talk about it with me.

"Sorry, I know I'm late," I said as I neared her. "Let me call the restaurant..."

"Don't worry, Chance. I already did." She stopped at the hall tree mirror and fluffed her bangs as she regarded her reflection. "We're good."

I relaxed and put my phone down, stepped behind her and kissed her shoulder. "You're perfect, you know that?"

"Of course, I do." She smiled at my reflection. "But don't let that stop you from saying it." This woman completes me.

Dinner was fantastic and we enjoyed some nice drinks after they cleared our table. I held my glass aloft. "Here's to three wonderful years with the love of my life."

We clinked glasses and she took a sip from hers. The brandy made her lips shiny, and she smiled as her eyes drifted into memory. "Three years," she said. "It seems so long ago and just like yesterday at the same time."

"I know, right? Every day with you is both new and familiar."

"Oh, that's such a beautiful thing to say."

"You inspire me. I'm so lucky you chose to be with me for this journey called life."

She smiled. I know it sounds schmaltzy, but I was speaking from the heart. It was time to spring my surprise on her. "So, it's still early. Would you care to go dancing? Catwalks has a jazz quartet tonight. I could try out some new moves you might like."

She beamed a smile at me. She loves dancing and she knows I can take it or leave it. It's rare that I suggest cutting a rug, so she really appreciates it when I do. The surprise was that I had been secretly taking dance classes in preparation for tonight.

"Oh, yes. That sounds wonderful. And after that," she leaned forward and lowered her voice, "you can take me home and I could try out some new moves on you that I'm sure you'll like."

Thoughts of dancing left my head for a moment as I pictured her naked body hovering over mine. I blinked. As much as I wanted her, I spent a fortune on those lessons, and I wanted to get my money's worth. Besides, for her, dancing is foreplay. I knew I had one hell of an evening ahead of me.

We made our way to our car, pausing to enjoy a passionate kiss by her open door before I got in and piloted us to the club. I felt good about the night so far. Even if I had to work late, and we had to reschedule the reservations, everything was still golden. Until we got to Catwalks.

The first clue there was a problem was that the marquee was dark and the usual line to get in was missing. There was a sign on the door apologizing for the inconvenience, but it seemed an electrical problem forced the temporary closure. I cursed our bad luck.

"It's okay, Chance," Sara said. "We can come back when it's open."

"But the Jazz band may not be here then." I hated sounding whiny, but I had really been looking forward to this.

"You mean the Red Cats?" A voice spoke to us out of the darkness. I turned to the door to see a man's face in the ticket window. "They found another gig. You can see them here." He thrust a card out of the narrow ticket slot. "It's a different kind of club though, and they finish their set early, so you may want to hurry."

Ordinarily such a situation would have filled me with doubts, since it sounded shady. But if they're playing a different club, what could be the harm in driving by and checking it out? If it was shady, we could just keep on driving. Sara looked her concern at me when we got back into the car.

"If it looks bad, we'll leave. This may be our only chance to do some dancing to live jazz."

She quietly nodded and we were off. The club was in a part of the city I didn't usually visit, but it was in no way shady. It bordered to one of the richest subdivisions and was near several top ranked schools and fancy retail stores. The club's sign was just one in a large marquee and it did nothing to stand out. Likewise, several concrete cubes with no signs, banners, or windows lined a full parking lot. Each had a pair of darkened glass doors in the middle. Only one had a light on above the door and a man standing in front.

"This is a night club?"

"Evidently. And evidently, it's pretty popular judging from all the cars."

"What are you thinking?"

#

"Let's stick our heads inside. If we don't like the vibe, we'll leave."

It wasn't as easy as all that. The man at the door stopped us. He was a big man, kind of like a Hispanic Vyng Raimes. "Invitation?"

"Invitation?"

"This is a private club," he said with a sigh, as though he'd grown weary of telling people this fact. "Membership or invitation only."

"The guy at Catwalks told us the Red Cats were playing here. He gave me this." I handed over the card.

"That'll work. Welcome to Bodies. Check with the Maitre'd to the right to sign the waivers. Enjoy your evening."

Waivers? What club requires waivers? We stepped inside and we could finally hear the music playing filtering through the walls. The foyer was large, like a theater auditorium, with a coat check room and counter flanking large double doors that led into the club. We approached the counter.

"Welcome to Bodies," the bubbly young woman said. I barely understood her, however, drawn as my attention was to one of the most absolutely astounding display of breasts I'd ever seen. She had to be an F cup as her bosom tested the tensile strength of the fabric that tried to contain them. I couldn't have described any other attribute of this woman if I had to. "Is this your first time?"

"Uh..." I shook my head and forced my eyes away from her chest and instead looked at Sara, hoping she didn't see my distress. "Yeah. We've never been here before."

"That's good. You'll have fun. Since you're a couple, it's a ten-dollar cover till ten, or a fifty-dollar cover for the whole night. But before you go in, do you have any problem with nudity?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well, that's a common occurrence here at Bodies. In order to go in, you have to sign a waiver indicating you understand you might see nudity and public expressions of affection. We can't have guests suing us claiming they didn't know what they were getting into. It's no big deal. Everyone signs it and no one complains."

I pulled Sara aside. "Nudity?"

"Well, it may be an art venue or something? I mean look at the place," she waived her arm around. "You know how these artsy types are. It doesn't bother me either way. I'm just ready to hear some Jazz."

I shrugged, turned back to the tits...I mean the attendant, and signed the waiver, paid the twenty dollars and took the little paper bracelet. We entered the club area and were delighted to hear the music playing and the quartet up on a well-lit stage.

Some people were already dancing while others milled around or sat at cocktail tables. Most were well dressed in club wear, but some of the women seemed to opt for somewhat more revealing attire. Plenty of toned thigh and ample cleavage were on display. I didn't take time to think about it, since I came here for one thing: to show off my new dance moves. I took Sara's hand and pulled her to the dance floor and began moving my feet in a way she had never seen before.

She wasn't watching.

In fact, she wasn't dancing. Her eyes looked past me and I turned to see what she was staring at. Aside from a bunch of people, I couldn't see what the big deal was. "Honey, what's wrong?"

Sara's eyes were wide and dark. Her face tightened as though she were gearing up for a fight. "My mother's here."

"Is she?" I turned around and craned my neck. "Where?"

I saw her toward the back of the room sitting on a barstool flanked by guys. She was dressed to kill. I know where Sara got her looks from, but damn, this woman was hot tonight. Most of her generous chest was visible and what wasn't was supported in gravity-defying ways by her wrap-around dress, which had a slit up to her hip revealing her thighs. A glint of light highlighted the links of an anklet dangling from her leg. She lifted a glass to her lips and a red paper band dangled from her wrist. We hadn't seen Madeline since Christmas two years ago, which was weird since we lived in the same city. But, as I said, Sara and Madeline are estranged.

"Well, just ignore her. We came to dance, not to rehash old issues." I did my best to impose myself between Sara and her view of her mother. It took putting my face directly in front of hers to get her attention. "Come on. Let's dance. Remember? Dancing?"

I made a show of a silly dance until I got a smile out of her. She took my hand and we cut a rug. She seemed impressed with my new moves if I do say so myself. Periodically, I caught her looking over in Madeline's direction, but she did keep her focus on me and the dance. I was having a ball. The Red Cats were fantastic, and I made a note to see if I could get a performance schedule for them or see if they had a web site for their music. We stayed out on the floor for the whole set.

Occasionally, some of the couples who weren't dancing would start making out wherever they were. I mean, grabbing, groping, and sucking face making out. I hadn't really expected that. Of course, I wasn't a club goer and maybe that was considered normal behavior. Who was I to judge? I did get a few scorching kisses from Sara during our dances as well.

"You've never danced like this before," she said between numbers. "Not even at our wedding. What gives?"

"I wanted to show my lady a good time on our anniversary."

Her smile warmed my soul. "You have. And I'm sorry I got weird earlier."

"No problem. I just might get weird later, if you know what I mean." I wagged my eyebrows.

"Watch out," she said sliding her arms around me and grinding her hips into me. "I might have to out-weird you. I've been looking forward to getting weird with you all week."

"Bring it on, baby. I'm game for whatever you can dish out."

Our flirts were drowned out by an announcement. "Alright people, let's hear it for the Red Cats." Applause filled the room as the band took their bows. "The band will be in the lobby signing autographs and selling CDs in a few minutes. Give them some love. Now, white band holders, your cover charge expires in about 5 minutes, so thank you for visiting Bodies and be sure to come back. Red band holders, the real party begins as soon as the stage is cleared. Keep your pants on till then, okay?" Several people chuckled at his joke. "If you're on a white band and you wish to upgrade to a red band, see Tanya at the counter."

"I wonder what the red bands are for?" I noticed most people had them. The few with white bands were already heading for the exit.

"Maybe they have a different band coming at 10," Sara said.

"Well, whatever. I'm more interested in you coming at 10." I nuzzled her neck with small kisses and bites.

"Oohhh, yes." She breathed in my ear before nipping my lobe with her teeth. "That sounds like a good plan."

"You have the wrong color bands for that, sweetie." The voice startled us out of our embrace. Madeline stood behind us and smiled wearing that scandalous red dress that would make a dead man erect. "Fancy meeting you here. I didn't think you had it in you."

"Hello, Mother." Icicles formed on Sara's words.

"Madeline," I said with a nod. "You're looking fabulous."

"Thank you, Chance. That's sweet of you to say. I was going for hot, though." She cocked her hip and her entire leg peeked through the slit in her dress. It was easy to see where Sara got her killer legs. Madeline's were every bit as lovely.

"You made it."

She smiled again, but at the same time, she looked like she was stalking prey.

"We were just going," Sara said turning toward the lobby.

"What?" Madeline seemed at once surprised and disappointed. "The party hasn't even started. You can't leave now."

"We just came for the Red Cats and dancing. Now we're leaving." She pulled me along.

"Now hold on," I said, pulling her back. "There's no need to be rude."

"I'm not being rude. We were about to leave before she showed up."

There was a door next to the entrance and I pulled her over there as people milled around us. The door was unlocked so I took her inside so we could have a private discussion.

"What is it with you and your mom?"

Sara crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Sara, we've been married for three years. Don't you think it's time I got to know your only living family member?"

"No. You don't need to know her. She's dead to me."

"What?"

"Look, I really don't want to go into this."

"Well, I do. Madeline seems like a nice person. What could have happened to turn you against your own mother?"

Sara bounced her toes and twisted her face into a grimace as she contemplated her answer. "She disrespected my father, that's what. He wasn't dead one month and she was cavorting with some other guy. You just don't do that to someone you love. And in his own bed. I came home from college to cry with her. You know, to grieve Dad's death. And she's in bed with some guy.

"...and you haven't talked about it with her since?"

"There's nothing to say."

"How do you know if you don't give her the chance?"

"What do you want from me, Chance? You want me to go out there and patch things up right now? To tell her it's no big deal that she's fucking some guy while my dad's grave hasn't even settled?"

From the tone of her voice, we weren't having sex tonight. Even if I hadn't tried to force her to talk to her mom, just running into her was enough to kill the mood. I dropped my hands and looked at the walls while I tried to figure out a way to reignite her passion. That's when I saw it. On the wall was a large poster of a naked woman surrounded by naked men. The woman was Tanya, the counter girl with the huge tits. She had a smile on her face and white shiny stuff on her cheeks, lips and tits. At the bottom of the photo was a caption:

#

Bodies Bonanza '21 is cumming up October 22-23.

Members and invited guests only.

Get your tickets from Tanya!"

#

"What the hell?" I walked past Sara to the poster.

"What?"

"I don't think this is an art club, Sara."

#

Music started playing in the main club so loud I felt the thumping in my chest. Over the music, the announcer's voice boomed. "Alright all you hot bodies out there. It's party time. Remember, No means no, but have a good time and get your freak on."

This announcement was met with whoops and hollers. I could hear through the door almost as clearly as if I were in the same room. It was then I noticed the furniture around us. Long couches, plush over-stuffed chaise lounges, and a number of chairs were positioned around the room surrounding a large vinyl-covered platform that looked like a mattress. On a console table near the door a bowl with square foil packets was flanked by a bottle of baby wipes and tubes of lubricant.

Sara's expression must have mirrored mine. Abject shock. "This is a sex club?"

"I think it's a swingers' club." I'd heard of clubs like this, but I never once thought I would find myself inside one.

"You think people have sex in this room?"

"I imagine that's why there are no tables and a lot of places to lay down."

The door banged open and three people, two women and a man, burst into the room with us, their arms wrapped around each other. A single guy followed them in. One of the women's breasts were swinging loose under an unbuttoned blouse as she pushed the others toward the mattress. "Get that cock out, big boy. I've been wanting it all night."

"Yeah, it sucked we had to wait for the old fogey band to finish before we could party," the other woman said as she peeled her slip dress over her head. She turned to look at the fourth person. "Petey, why don't you sit over there so you can see everything."

Sara grabbed my arm as we watched the group get in position on the platform. She wasn't pulling me toward the door, which surprised me. The group didn't notice us or didn't care that we were there. The first woman with the unbuttoned shirt had brown hair, while the naked one was a blond. They came together in a loud, wet, sloppy kiss as the blond tugged at the brunette's blouse. The big guy ran his hands over the blond's body, pausing to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. She moaned into the brunette's mouth before dropping her face between the larger breasts before her.

"Bite them. Bite them hard. Yessssss. That's it."

"God!" The blond gasped when the guy buried his face in her ass as she played with the other girl. She was pretty, about thirty-ish, average body, shaved pussy, which I saw when the guy backed off to catch his breath.

The Brunette was prettier and younger, maybe Sara's age. She was also a little curvier in all the right places.