A Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her, Baby," I said between kisses. "Watch her as she pleases you."

Sara looked down between her heaving breasts as Blondie's head moved while she sucked Sara's clit into her mouth. Blondie looked back and the two locked eyes and I could swear flames were exchanged.

"She's hot, isn't she," I asked, and I nipped her earlobe.

"Yes," Sara said between gasps.

"That's you all over her face, making her shiny and wet."

Sara groaned as Blondie began pumping her fingers in and out of the open, wet pussy in front of her, trying to stimulate Sara's G-spot.

Sara's head fell against my shoulder. "I'm gonna cum. She's gonna make me cum."

"Mmmm," she smiled. "Not yet, Babe," Blondie said as she pulled her slippery fingers out and laid her palm on Sara's mons. "I have plans for you yet."

Sara whimpered and unconsciously thrust her hips trying to make contact with her sapphic lover. Blondie crawled up Sara's body, licking her the whole way, which drew a new round of tremors. She dipped her fingers once more into my wife's core to coat them in her juice before bringing them up and slipping them between Sara's lips.

"Here. Taste yourself. You're delicious."

Sara suckled her juice from blondie's fingers as though they were little cocks, groaning as though tasting the sweetest nectar.

A loud cry pulled my eyes from Sara fellating the fingers to what else was happening on the bed. The brunette was sucking one guy's balls as he jerked his cock over her while another guy was driving his cock between her spread pussy lips. Madeline's head was over the girl's pussy, her tongue alternating licks of the engorged clit and the cock sawing back and forth below it. The guy began to spew his cum over the brunette's face and hair as he hollered. His cum seemed never ending as more spurts fell across Madeline's back.

When I looked back at my wife, she was busy licking her cum from Blondie's face. Blondie swirled her fingers into her own nest, coating them thoroughly before offering them to Sara, who happily sucked them clean. I doubt she even realized what she was doing, so into the moment was she.

I had never seen Sara so wanton; so abandoned to pleasure as she was now. We dated for two months before we became intimate. I wasn't her first lover, but she didn't have many. She confided in me that she experienced her first non-self-induced orgasm with me. Before then, she had only satisfied herself with her own fingers. I was quite surprised at that, since even before we had sex, she was quite impassioned during our make out and petting sessions. She definitely loved sex and as our relationship grew, so did her appetites. But she had never, since I'd known her, indicated that she would be open to something like what was happening right now.

"What's your name?" The question caught me off-gaurd, but it wasn't directed at me.

"Sara," she answered as Blondie stroked her hair.

"I'm Lynne. Would you please eat me?

I half-expected Sara to balk, since as far as I knew she'd never thought about doing that before. She didn't even blink. She rolled with Lynne and, without missing a beat, settled between Lynne's wide-splayed thighs. I watched the hunger in her eyes flare as she lowered her tongue to Lynne's clit. She slowly dragged the tip through Lynne's folds, unfurling them to reveal the pink within.

She was kneeling on the bed as she feasted, her perfect ass presented to the room. My cock was throbbing, a string of precum dangling from the tip as I watched. I had to have her. I rose and almost tripped over my pants, still gathered around my ankles. I awkwardly yanked them off and almost ripped my shirt getting it over my head. Once I was naked, I moved to the end of the mattress, my pulsing cock leading the way.

Sara's pussy was flowered open, still fiery red from Lynne's ministrations. Her aroma further inflamed my lust as I stepped up and dragged the head of my cock over her pussy. I needed to be inside her. I needed to share her fire. I needed to fuck her. As I prepared to lunge forward, a hand against my chest pulled me back. I turned around in anger only to face Madeline. Her face still wet from her activities.

"Not yet, you don't," she breathed at me. Her hand slid down my chest towards my crotch. "I want to taste this magnificent cock before you fuck my daughter."

#

I blinked.

My cock throbbed.

I couldn't think. I didn't stop her as her fingers wrapped around my shaft. I didn't say anything as her eyes held mine while she knelt before me. I didn't pull away when her lips touched the head in a soft searing kiss.

This was my wife's mother. My mother-in-law. The woman my wife refused to acknowledge. I shouldn't be letting her kiss my cock, but I was powerless before her. Her lips spread open around the spongy, slimy head, taking more of me into the heat of her mouth. I opened my mouth intending on telling her to stop, but a strangled grunt was all that I could managed. She hadn't even gotten halfway down my shaft when I felt my balls tighten. I tried my best to hold off. I didn't want to cum yet. I didn't want to cum in Madeline's mouth. And I didn't want her to stop.

I managed enough thought to grab my cock at the base and squeeze it until the urge passed. Madeline backed off, giggling at my predicament. Her pendulous breasts swung as she sat back, her hand still holding my cock. A string of spit smeared her chin, and her thighs were spread enough that I could see her lips protruding from her mound in excitement. "What's the matter, Chance? Don't think I'm good enough?"

I couldn't help my eyeroll and I gestured to her daughter, not a foot away from her, buried cheek-deep in Lynne's pussy, slurping so loudly she probably couldn't hear Madeline.

"Oh, don't worry about Sara. She's not paying anyone else any attention right now."

She was right. Sara was off in her own world at the moment. Lost in lust. As if proving the point, Lynne slipped out from Sara's lips and moved over the man she had fucked earlier, lining his still rigid cock up with her sodden pussy only briefly before dropping her hips with a wet slap. "C'mere Sara. Eat me while he fucks me."

Sara had watched Lynne move like a puppy following a toy. As soon as Lynne started sliding up and down the cock under her, Sara resumed lapping away at her clit. "Oh, yes!" Lynne exclaimed. "That's it. Eat my pussy while he fucks me." She grabbed her own breast and squeezed it as though trying to rip it from her chest. Sara was still licking away, her head bobbing up and down in sync with Lynne's movements.

"See," Madeline whispered in my ear. "She's lost in the moment. She's not even aware anyone else is here." Madeline's hand found my cock again, caressing is delicately as if afraid it would break. She needn't have worried. I could have driven nails with it at this point.

Even with Madeline handling me that way, my eyes remained fixed on Sara. She was on her knees between the legs of a strange man and Lynne, licking Lynne's pussy as it engulfed the guy's slippery dick. Sara's tongue was dancing at their junction, her spit pooling with Lynne's juices around the man's balls. Occasionally, she would lick his shaft as Lynne moved.

With Sara on her knees like that, her ass was poised high and exposed. Her gash was wide open and literally dripping. Her juices ran down the inside of her thighs in rivulets. I brought my fingers up and felt her heat even before I touched her. She was so ready that she practically sucked my fingers into her pussy. There was not the slightest resistance. It would normally take several minutes of foreplay to get her that wet, and she was always much tighter. Two fingers were usually all she could comfortably take before intercourse. When she was really turned on, I could get three, but it was very tight. She moaned from deep within Lynne's pussy as I moved my hand. I soon had three fingers knuckle deep and flicking her cervix. I could easily have added a fourth.

"She doesn't even know it's you," Madeline said before squeezing my dick. Before I could process what she said, she was on her knees and her nose was in my pubic hair. She had inhaled my cock in one motion, not even pausing at her gag reflex. It was incredible. Her mouth was a sauna, her tongue massaging the vein as she rolled her head back and forth like she was trying to touch every millimeter of cockflesh in her mouth as the same time.

I'd never felt anything like it and I couldn't think a rational thought from that moment on. I lay down on the mattress next to Sara, Lynne and Lynne's friend. The brunette had found a new partner and was on Lynne's other side riding cowgirl. All around the room people were rutting, sucking, licking and cumming. Meanwhile, that one guy, Petey Lynne had called him, was still sitting in his chair, watching.

It would occur to me only later that I was participating in my first orgy. As it was, I lost myself in the sensations coming from Madeline's masterful blowjob. Movement next to me brought my attention back as Lynne pulled off the cock she had been riding, allowing it to flop against Sara's face. My wife didn't seem fazed as she opened her mouth and caught the shaft between her lips.

"Yes," Lynne whispered as she brought her head down to meet Sara's and kissed her cheek. "Suck that cock. It's covered in my cum. You like that, don't you?"

"Mm-mmph" Sara responded doing her best to swallow the sword.

Lynne kissed her again before looking over at me. A smile crept across her face as she watched Madeline swallowing me. Lynne slid over until she was right over my face. "You look like you're having fun."

I just stared back. Her blond hair hung over her face which was only inches from mine. "You wanna find out what she found so tasty?" She kissed me without waiting for an answer. The next thing I knew she knee-walked behind my head and settled her pussy over me, reaching down between her legs to expose her inflamed pussy.

"Eat me," she said before planting herself on my face. I sucked her lips into my mouth as my tongue parted them. "That's it!" Her words were slightly muffled by her thighs over my ears. "Eat that nasty pussy."

And I did. Lynne's pussy was like an aphrodisiac, sending fuel to my fire, adding throb to my already painfully erect cock. Time lost all meaning as I let myself go in the moment. I licked, I sucked and I nibbled on the pussy before me. I ate it like it was manna from heaven and I was rewarded. A spray of girl cum flooded my mouth and face as Lynne spasmed over me. After an eternal moment, she fell away.

Immediately, someone was kissing my sloppy face. Sara was over me, kissing me and cleaning my face of Lynne's juices. "She tastes good," Sara said. "Doesn't she?"

"She does," was the only thing I could think to say.

"Looks like you've been being entertained," she added.

I was confused until I felt my cock being sucked. I panicked for a moment, thinking Sara would freak out at Madeline blowing me, but I looked down to see Lynne's brunette friend busy on my cock. At some time while I was eating Lynne, Madeline must have moved off.

I looked back into Sara's eyes. "I guess you could say that. Are you mad?"

She giggled at me. "How could I be? It's all in fun. Speaking of fun, I think it's my turn to ride your face."

She slipped around and settled over me, facing the Brunette.

"What's your name," she said.

The warmth over my cock left before she answered. "Helga."

"Can we share?"

"Of course."

And two tongues attacked my dick. Sara wiggled on my face as I licked as deeply as I could reach. To be honest, once one of them took me fully into their mouth, I got too distracted to focus on my feast and do as good a job as I usually do. I was creeping closer to the biggest nut of my life.

"He's getting close," Sara said. "Let me at him."

"Be my guest," Helga said. "If I can ride his smile."

"Swap!" And they did. Helga's pussy wasn't as sweet as Lynne's, but it was meatier. Her lips almost filled my mouth, and she had a clit like a bullet. I feasted as much as I could, which took the edge off a bit. As soon as I felt Sara's pussy slide down my cock, however, the edge came roaring back. I forced myself to focus on the weight of Helga's hands on my chest, the pressure of her hips on my face, anything to take my mind of the feeling of Sara riding my rampant erection.

It didn't help when she leaned in and, judging from the sounds I heard, began making out with Sara. The image that popped in my mind was beyond hot. Fortunately, Sara's hips started jerking like she does when she's really close to cumming and her movements no longer had enough rhythm to drive my orgasm. I renewed my attack on Helga's pussy, trying to get her off at the same time as Sara. My efforts were rewarded when she, too, began to jerk on my face, smearing her cum over my lips and chin.

After she moved off, I saw Sara staring down at me, my cock still ensconced in her molten core. The lust burned brightly in her eyes, and her skin reddened from her passion. Her nipples were tight and hard thimbles atop her breasts, moving as she drew deep breaths like a runner on a marathon. Her hips undulated over my pelvis, stirring her pot to keep her riding the passion toward an explosion.

She wanted us to come together, to crest the summit of Eros at the same time. I reached down and grabbed a cheek of her ass in each hand and guided my movements to match hers. Neither of us was far off, and as much as I wanted—no—needed to cum, I wanted to enjoy this sensation and unity forever. Sara leaned down and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as her hips rocked on mine. Warm syrup covered my crotch as her pussy clamped down on my cock and she exhaled into my mouth with a moan. My cock erupted only milliseconds later, blasting her tunnel with my spend. Both of us lay there spasming for several moments as our orgasms released us.

#

Movement next to my head refocused my attention and brought me back to reality. Helga had her knees by her ears as some guy was pounding her meaty pussy for all he was worth. Neither of them seemed to even notice us lying next to them.

Sara looked up and fixed a shy smile on her angelic, flushed face before she rolled off of me, dribbling my cum from her open pussy as she did so. My now flaccid, wet cock lay against my soaking wet scrotum as I slid to the edge of the cushions, my wet skin sticking to the vinyl.

No sooner did we vacate our spot than another couple took it and joined in their own coupling.

"That was beautiful, you two." Madeline was standing behind Sara, wearing only a thin, sheer cover up. Her nipples poked into the fabric and their dark areola stood out through the material.

Sara spun around at the sound of her mother's voice; her eyes wide. "Mom!" Her mouth moved as she sought words. "I...we..."

"Come with me, dear," Madeline said with a smile. "We'll find someplace to talk." She didn't wait for an answer as she grabbed Sara's hand and led her toward the door. "You, too, Chance. Come along."

We left the room only to enter the main club area which was filled with naked people dancing on the dance floor or fucking in the booths, or just talking and drinking at the tables. Waitresses, now completely topless, moved from table to table taking and delivering orders like it was any other club, with the exception of allowing the customers, both male and female, to enjoy a grope or two.

Madeline led us to another room near the foyer and punched a code into a keypad before preceding us through the now open door. The pulsing beat of the music faded noticeably once the door closed behind us. The room was rather small, but luxuriously appointed with a velvet chaise on one wall opposite a Victorian desk. Behind the desk, a window overlooked the foyer and had a view of the reception area. I remember seeing myself in a mirror when we entered, so it had to be a one-way glass window. Monitors were mounted around the window with views of the main club dance floor and several rooms, including the one we were in. When I spied my shirt piled on the floor next to the platform, it reminded me that we were all still naked, or in Madeline's case, nearly naked.

"I was surprised to see you here, but I'm glad you came," Madeline said pouring herself a scotch from the bar near the chaise. "Can I get you a drink? Scotch, perhaps."

After a few moments of silence, I raised my hand. "I'll have one, please. Thank you." Sara shot me a disbelieving look. "What? I'm thirsty."

Madeline chuckled as she poured my drink. Then got another glass. "Relax, dear. There's nothing wrong with Chance having a drink. Or you either, for that matter." She poured red liquid from another bottle. "You still prefer Brandy?"

It took Sara a full minute to accept the offered glass, almost as if she didn't want to give her mother the satisfaction. "Come on, Sara. It's only a Brandy. There. That's my girl."

"Don't." Sara swirled the liquid in the glass.

"Don't what? Acknowledge my daughter?"

Sara stiffened as if girding herself for a battle. "Mother, I don't want to go into it."

"Go into what? Why you've cut me out of your life for the past five years?"

"You know why. And I don't want to talk about it again."

"Again? Sara, we've never talked about it at all. And it's way past time that we did."

"You know what you did. You dishonored Dad. He wasn't even dead a month and you were cavorting around in his bed like...like....like..."

"Like what? A whore? A slut?"

"Exactly!" Sara shivered as the memory surfaced. I put my arm around her, but she shrugged me off. "No. Don't touch me right now."

"Sara, I loved your father from the first time I saw him. I love him even now."

"How can you say that when you're standing there like Lady Godiva?"

"Have you looked in a mirror, dear?"

Sara's face fell as she realized her state of dress and immediately tried to cover her breasts with her hands.

"Oh, stop it, Sara. We've seen it all before. Hell, you weren't shy in the playroom and there were all kinds of people in there." Madeline shrugged her coverup off, baring her nudity to the room. "There, now everyone's naked. See. No big deal."

I didn't think it was possible for Sara to look more shocked, but there she was. Her eyes wide as saucers. "But it's wrong..."

Madeline waved her hand dismissively. "Oh, Lord. Don't go there. I see I did you no favors in your life by sheltering you the way we did."

"What do you mean?"

"Sara, there's nothing wrong with enjoying your body, or being proud of it, or flaunting it if you want to. There never has been. There have only been people too uptight to appreciate what they had. Your father believed this with his whole being. He taught me the joys of being open." Madeline's eyes misted for a moment, and she looked away to recover.

"What are you saying?"

"There's a lot you don't know about your father and me."

"I know he would never have disrespected your memory by bedding some tart in your bed less than a month after you died." The venom dripped from her words.

"Yes. Yes, he would've. And what's more, nothing would have made me happier. Heck, I probably would have set it up before I died if I could have."

Sara stood in silence for a moment, though her mouth kept moving as she tried to process what Madeline revealed. Finally, she shook her head. "That's crazy talk."

Madeline sighed and refreshed her drink before walking to the executive leather chair behind the desk. She sat in it with a familiarity—like she was used to sitting there. "Your father and I meant to have this discussion with you before you went off to college, but the right time never came up."

Sara's brows furrowed. "What discussion?"