A Night at the Pub with Jackie

Story Info
A night in the pub changes everything.
1.1k words
3.99
17k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoyJoy
RoyJoy
1 Followers

I met Jackie at work. We both worked at a leading UK bank in a small Welsh town. She was popular with the locals and always had upbeat with a smile on her face. She was in her late thirties when we first met, 5ft 11 with stunning blue/green eyes, ginger hair and a smile to die for. She had a great body despite being slightly overweight. it was clear from her behaviour she enjoyed life. She appeared to be happily married with three children but it soon became clear she was looking for more in her life as I was about to find out!

Over a period of several months we became more and more friendly but it soon became clear we both wanted more from the relationship. Jackie lived at home with her husband whilst I lived over 20 miles away with my parents. I was 6 years younger than Jackie. We finally agreed to meet for a drink after work in a local pub. As we were keeping our meeting secret from everyone else we both left work separately. I met her around the corner from the office and drove to the local pub.

The pub was fairly quiet with only a few locals drinking. As I was driving I was abstaining from alcohol - fortunately for me Jackie wasn't. I hadn't realised how horny she had become during the night! After several drinks and several games of pool it was time to leave. We headed to the car park where I unlocked the car to drop Jackie off and head home. To my surprise Jackie grabbed me by the arm, opened the back door and pulled me onto the back seat of the car - closing the door behind us. It was clear the alcohol had taken its toll for the better.

I was shaking with disbelief, nervousness and anticipation. Before I knew it we had our tongues down each others throats and starting to caress each others bodies. It was clear Jackie was turned on and wanted to go past first base. She Grabbed my hands placing them on her large and surprisingly firm breasts - I was in a state of pleasant shock with my heart racing and my whole body in a state of anticipation. By this point I was on fire and couldn't control the throbbing between my leg. This hadn't been missed by Jackie who proceeded to grasp the bulge through my trousers gasping as I worked her mouth probing my tongue around her beautiful mouth.

As the excitement rose she removed her hands from the bulge in my pants and without hesitation expertly unclipped the fasteners on her Bra. I didn't need any further prompting stopped kissing her and lifted her blouse allowing her breast to fall straight into my gaping mouth. Wow...amazing tits ( not what I expected from a married woman approaching 40 with three kids) - I almost came in my pants! Her nipples were perfect. After gently working them over with my tongue, each in turn, they changed from firm to rock hard. She was moaning loader and loader as they became more sensitive to the flicking and circling of my tongue. She was moaning loader and loader and I was feeling light headed and more and more out of control. Other people starting to leave the pub and enter the car park- they must have noticed the car moving and sound of load moans which further added to the excitement- would they open the door and check out what was happening? My attention switched back to the situation I was in - I continued to work her breasts and nipples - wow she was making some amazing noises and clearly lost in the moment with thoughts of only one thing - the bulge in my pants. She expertly moved her hands back to the throbbing muscle between my legs- My heart was pumping and my temperature rising - we were both beginning to sweat with excitement and anticipation. The car windows were totally steamed over and despite the rocking and moaning coming from the car it had gone quite outside.

At that point I wouldn't have given a shit if someone had opened the car door to watch!

She undid my zip and was faced with my eager throbbing and cock which stood to attention as she grasped it with her hands - fuck this was so good. We both took in the aroma of our body fluids as the excitement built - Fuck I wanted her to suck me so much! She pushed me away from her amazing breasts, which no longer had my full attention as I moved my head to watch her expertly caress my huge and throbbing cock. She moved her head over my penis and placed her lips over my throbbing head. Before I could take a breath she had swallowed my cock to the hilt. She was out of control - a long way from the attention of her unfortunate husband - If only he knew what she was up to!

As she used her years of experience to work my cock with her mouth and tongue I moved by hands to the hot and moist patch between her legs. She was soaking wet and shook with ecstasy as my fingers entered her for the first time. I was caressing her inner being and she responded with a scream of pleasure as I plunged and moved my fingers along her elastic vagina and over her clitoris which was as solid as the head of my penis. I could hardly breathe. Jackie was uncontrollable and started to lick and slurp on my cock as if there was no tomorrow. Fuck she was such an expert with her mouth. She gave a slight whimper, moaned and started to shake as my fingers caressed her to orgasm. She was like jelly in my hands, gasping for breath with sweat pouring from her brow.

It was all too much - I was about to shoot my load into a place only her husband should have had the pleasure of. She looked into my eyes pleading for me to explode in her mouth - she was clearly out of control. I pushed her away, gasped and forced myself to hold back. Why the fuck did I do that - I held her away from me and calmed myself down to stop myself exploding all over the place. Would I ever get another chance of something so intense - would I live to regret the pleasure I'd just denied us both?

Tonight wasn't the night I'd explode my precious seed into one of her beautiful, gaping orifices. She told me on the drive home she rarely orgasmed like she just had. Fuck I wanted her much but tonight but she was going home to her husband. I drove her home wondering if things would ever be the same again. What about our friendship? What about her husband? What about work next week?

RoyJoy
RoyJoy
1 Followers