All Comments on 'A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02'

by XxPrinceAnonymousxX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are wasting my time. This should be in the gay category. Mis filing this deliberately is really irritating and obnoxious

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was astounding. I hope there’s a part 3. But I wouldn’t have found it if I hadn’t searched your story list. I agree it should be under gay male, but the previous comment was out of line.

EncntctEncntct6 months ago

Wow! The descriptive sex insane. When I saw how big this was I had serious doubt, but what a knock out. You’re going to get hammered by some anonymous folks who didn’t pay attention to the sex free prequel, ignore it. Keep up the great work

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe20296 months ago

I think I reached my "too much smut at once" point. The praise & degradation was a bit repetitive & I needed 3 reading sessions to finish this chapter.

geemeedeegeemeedee6 months ago

Hoooooly shit. This blew my mind! Freakin amazing.

Three things. Yes, this belongs in the gay male category. I read the first chapter before this and didn’t even notice the category until the comments. If I didn’t like gay erotica I woulda been pissed. Second, I understood all the eyes rolling back in the head (they were certainly justified, lol), but you needed to mix up the description now and then. Third, the degradation/praise laid on Micah lacked creativity. Maybe you were saving all the best lines for Caelan, but everyone kept repeating the same things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXxPrinceAnonymousxX@XxPrinceAnonymousxX
Hey, hi, hello, and welcome to my little corner of the internet where I write 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂, mostly focusing on 𝑩𝑫𝑺𝑴, and my stories will feature a large plethora of kinks, fetishes, etc. while also trying to maintain a balance between smut and plot to tell full and complete, (h...