A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a little bad for Anders, at least the only brain cell he had that wasn't currently being fucked out of his head felt bad for practically screaming in his face, but his brain was so foggy that he couldn't focus on it. He could focus on nothing but the feeling of Caelan's cock battering his prostate at a vigorous and relentless pace, the grip of Caelan's hand never faltering as he pulled Micah back to meet every single thrust, giving him no leeway whatsoever.

Every thrust was deep, hard, unavoidable, jolting and jostling him around--at least as much as they could with Anders holding his face and Caelan holding him in place. The pleasure circulating through his system was so intense it felt like he might burst, the coil tightening inside of him tighter, tighter. Wails, sobs, moans, cries--everything leaving his mouth was utter nonsense but he couldn't have held the noises back if Caelan had a gun to his head. It felt too good, too much, so much, too much, just enough.

Fuck, Micah was floating, everything disappearing around him. He could feel the eyes on him, burning into his skin hungrily, hear the sounds of lube and jerking off all around him, but he didn't even notice it. Not further than just recognizing that it was happening, his brain a mess of nothing other than pleasure and pain--both of which equated to the same thing with him. A masochist at heart, he wouldn't be truly satisfied if he didn't feel at least a little pain while being fucked, and he was feeling it already...

The dull ache from being fucked, the soreness from his limbs, the trembling, the shaking, the scratchiness of his throat, and the throbbing of his head from all of the crying he'd done. He could feel the sharp sting of overstimulation every time his cock bounced and hit Anders's abdomen, sending shocks of pleasure and pain like knives laced with ketamine through him. It hurt, it felt great, it was amazing, it was devastating--he couldn't think anymore he didn't know, but what he did know was that he could feel himself growing closer and closer to orgasm with every movement of Caelan's cock against his walls.

"F-Fuck," Micah wailed, his hands grasping at his own elbows in an attempt to hold onto something, anything for stability. "'M gonna... I-I'm close, fuck I'm sooooo..." Micah trailed off with a breathless sob, his eyes rolling back into his head as a particularly well-angled thrust knocked his voice right out of commission.

"I've only just gotten inside of you and you're already cumming?" Caelan taunted and the words sent a jab of arousal and embarrassment straight through him. It made his already fuzzy brain go haywire, everything inside of him tightening as he felt himself approaching his orgasm.

"C-Can't, can't help..." Micah broke off with a moan as his body tensed, tremors rocking through him with the next thrust of Caelan's hips. It knocked him completely off center, his body, being centered on the feeling of pleasure ricocheting through his body and bouncing back. Micah was aware he had slipped farther than usual, the feeling of his brain lagging out making him feel like he was losing his mind, but in the best way possible.

"Can't help what? Such a stupid little cockslut, dumb and drooly and fucked out," Caelan's words made his entire body shake, a moan leaving his mouth as he nodded his head nonsensically. He comprehended, he understood, but his brain wasn't cooperating enough to let him really... get it. He loved that he didn't get it, he didn't want to get it. He wanted to be stupid and drooly and cockdumb, he didn't want to think, thinking was hard.

He wanted to release himself into the thick mire of thoughtlessness and relinquish the control that he never wanted in the first place.

"C-Cummmm," Micah whined, drawing it out to an obscene amount, finally managing to get his tongue to work well enough to tell Caelan what he wanted. It was only a couple of seconds, in reality, but in his head, it felt like ten years. Time was meaningless, not even a timer going off could've broken through the haze in his mind. "C-Cum, wannaaaa-ahhhhhhhn!" Micah's plead turned into a long, exaggerated moan as Caelan brought his hand down roughly onto his ass, the loud smack that echoed right after it barely registering to him over his orgasm.

He'd never had a loud orgasm, and he was sure that wasn't nearly the right word to describe what he was feeling but it was absolutely close enough. His entire body was screaming with sensation his cells vibrating, pleasure crashing down over him with the weight of a thousand-pound block, everything shattering apart. He could feel Caelan's cock moving within him throughout it, feel the moans and wails leaving his mouth tickling the back of his throat, but everything was gone otherwise... except the pleasure that wouldn't stop thanks to Caelan's unceasing thrusts that were plunging him straight off the edge of the abyss. The pleasure was inescapable, a little painful, but Micah would be content if he came himself to death--it felt too good not to want it to never end.

"Aw you made a little mess," Anders's taunting voice pulled Micah from his haze and he blinked open his eyes, having not even realized he shut them, to look into Anders's eyes, his heart stuttering in his chest. He couldn't help himself as he let his eyes trail down to Anders's abdomen where his cock had leaked out a couple drops of precum. An embarrassingly small amount, but he couldn't help the excitement that crept through him in combination with it.

Anders's eyes darted up to Caelan's a smirk crossing his face before they moved back to Micah's face, his smirk turning even more sinister and predatory. He brought the hand cupping Micah's cheek down to his abdomen, scooping up the tiny bit of cum that'd landed on his abdomen before he brought them up to his mouth. Micah let out a muffled moan as he pushed the two fingers into his mouth, his tongue immediately caressing the underside, running along the pads of his fingers, sliding between them. He didn't have a thought left in his head, pure instinct drove him, his brain a muddied mess from the pleasure.

It was still so strong, even after he'd come down from his orgasm. He didn't know how to handle it, but he couldn't not handle it either. He felt too good to ever want to consider this ending, though he knew with Caelan's turn this would be the end. He was selfish enough to want Caelan to last well into the morning though that seemed far-fetched at best.

Caelan had a front-row seat to watch him get absolutely wrecked by other people--he was sure Caelan had to be close. He could practically feel his pulse in his cock, he was closer than he was letting on for sure... but Micah was content to let him drag it out as long as possible.

"Such a little whore," Caelan tsked, "Cumming without permission, taking cock like a perfect little slut. How's it feel to be fucked out and stuffed full of cum?" Micah moaned in response, nodding his head eagerly in an attempt to respond.

"S-So good," Micah slurred out as Anders pulled his fingers from his mouth, his eyes fluttering closed as Caelan yanked him back to meet his thrust, his breath rushing from his lungs. He could hardly think, his brain was mush at this point. It was pointless to even try. "So fulllllll..." Micah moaned, shaking his head as much as Anders's grip allowed. "Imma w-whore," Caelan chuckled, his hand coming down on Micah's ass cheek again, harder this time. Micah let out a wail, his eyes rolling back into his head so hard it hurt as the next thrust of Caelan's hips nailed his prostate so hard it made his entire body tense up.

"You are," Caelan agreed, landing another smack to his ass, "A dirty, naughty little whore who takes cock and cum like you were born to do it," Micah moaned, his body trembling slightly as he rested his weight into Anders's grip on his hair, his entire body going limp as he nodded again.

"W-Was, Wasss," Micah answered, almost delirious from the intensity of the pleasure rocking through him.

"You were," Anders answered, "A pretty little slut made to take every cock offered and every load given, yeah?" Micah nodded his head, pulling his eyes open to look up into Anders's eyes, "Look at me pretty baby, Caelan feels good inside you, hmm?" Micah moaned in response, trembling slightly as he looked up at Anders, "Feels better than anything, doesn't it?"

"So much," Micah sighed dreamily, his eyes fluttering closed again as Anders brought his hand up to stroke his cheek gently, his head tilting into it. His solace was quickly interrupted, though, by the feeling of Caelan pulling out of him. Micah let out a distressed whine, his head darting around so fast it yanked his hair right out of Anders's grip in his attempt to stare Caelan down. He absolutely would pitch a hissy fit--he needed Caelan's cum.

"Hush, sluts don't have opinions, they just do what they're told," Micah moaned, nodding his head as Caelan's hand wrapped around his throat, his other hand leaving his arms once he was certain he wouldn't fall. Micah looked up at him over his shoulder, a needy moan leaving his mouth. Caelan followed up his statement by lifting him up out of Anders's lap by his throat, turning toward the ottoman, and dropping him down onto his knees on it.

"On your back, spread your legs," Caelan demanded, his hands going to move him before he had a chance to react and it made his fuzzy head feel even more foggy and hazed. As soon as Micah was positioned as instructed by Caelan, he was crawling between his legs and pulling them up over his shoulders, practically bending him in half.

Micah let out a loud, hoarse wail as Caelan reentered his hole with impassioned urgency, hitting so deep and hard within him that it made him feel momentarily caught out, maybe even a little surprised. The spark of pleasure that shot straight through him made his entire body tense and he let out a sob, his pliant body melting back into the ottoman more as he brought his hands up to rest them on Caelan's shoulders, clinging onto him tightly. He needed the grip, he needed the stability.

"Fuck, I'm close," Matteo groaned, the sound just barely enough to pull Micah from his haze enough to look up at Caelan through his lashes. Caelan was ruthless, and calculated, every thrust of his hips merciless and strong. His hungry eyes practically devoured the sight of Micah beneath him, holding him in place as his body jack-hammered him into the leather ottoman. "Can I cum in his mouth, man?"

"Do you ask to use the toilet?" Caelan questioned, his eyes never leaving Micah's as he smirked, "Why are you asking me? He's here to be used, isn't he? Use him however you want." Micah let out a loud, high moan, his mind entirely blanking on him as he let the words sink into him like a sponge, pushing him deeper into the haze consuming him.

Caelan had really been holding out on him this whole time, but maybe that was kind of the point. Caelan was calculated, Micah could tell by the absolutely perfect aim of Caelan's hips that he knew exactly what he was doing. He clearly had been planning this, the moment that he got to absolutely destroy Micah.

"Hear that, baby? Sounds like you might be getting a few more loads, hm?" Matteo purred, his words like honey as they washed over his senses and made him whimper. He was in a state of oversensitivity that he swore he could feel the air biting his skin, even, but it felt so euphoric he couldn't think about anything but that. "Open up for me, Beautiful," Matteo directed as he stepped over him, his hand running along the length of his cock. Micah was quick to obey, his mouth popping open despite the soreness of his jaw. He'd been absolutely face fucked into oblivion at this point, his throat was definitely going to bruise. The thought of it made his insides heat up, the pleasure from Caelan's thrusting keeping his brain cloudy and fuzzy.

"Such a good little whore," Caelan praised, his voice deepened with arousal, a hint of a growl behind the words. "I'd say the others opened you up real nice for me," Caelan paused for a moment as he pulled out and plunged his hips forward deeply, rocking Micah to the core, "But I'd wager a bet that you're always this good at taking a pounding," Micah moaned in response, his head nodding as he held his mouth opened, his head swimming as he watched Matteo's hand moving along his cock. The slick sound of lube couldn't even begin to drown out the sound of Caelan's hips slapping against his ass at full speed, or his own sounds of pleasure, but the sight of his balls dangling right over his face was distracting.

Unable to help himself, he reached one of his hands up, cupping his balls, kneading them in his hand gently as he tried to help him reach his orgasm. Micah was desperate for it, too, and wanted to feel Matteo's cum shooting into his mouth. Matteo grunted, his thighs tensing on either side of Micah's head, sending a shot of adrenaline through him as he kneaded, pressing his fingertips into Matteo's taint as he did so.

"Oh fucck," Matteo moaned, his hips jerking forward as he jerked himself off, cum splashing onto Micah's chest, chin, and into his mouth. The first shot went pretty far, the second a little less so, painting once again his chin and upper chest, before the third went and dripped down right into the back of his throat. Micah moaned, not even gagging as the cum hit the back of his throat, though his body did attempt to react.

Matteo didn't linger overtop him, instead stepping back and sinking back down onto the sectional he'd been sitting on, panting heavily. Micah barely noticed at all, because Caelan's face came back into view and fuck did he look like a god as he leered down at him with greedy, desirous eyes. The sight of him overtop him, looking so snide and pleased with himself made Micah's body quiver, a breathless cry forcing it's way from his sore throat.

"I can tell you're well used," Caelan growled, the sound shattering Micah's already thinly strung composure, pushing him a little closer to the abyss. "Your sweet little hole is all loose and fucked out--but it's still gripping onto my cock so much." Micah moaned, nodding his head, half nonsensical. His cock throbbed angrily between his legs, protesting the overstimulation even though he'd not even touched it in what felt like forever. He'd had so many orgasms fucked out of him that if it weren't for the sting of overstimulation that was sending pleasure laced arsenic coursing through his blood he probably wouldn't have even noticed it.

He was way too internally focused, way too... way too lost in the sensations inside of him to even care about the external ones. He was swimming in it, losing himself in it, and all he could do is let himself sink to the bottom and revel in the emptiness.

"Such a stupid little fuck-toy," Caelan said, his hand wrapping around Micah's throat as he let one of Micah's legs fall from his shoulder. Micah wrapped his leg around Caelan's waist immediately, his heel scrambling against his back as he tried desperately to cling onto him as much as he could.

Caelan's hand squeezed around his throat for a moment, giving him one final rough thrust that made Micah's entire body seize for a moment, before he pulled back enough for his cock to pull out of him. Micah let out a disturbed whine, his eyes flying open as he tried to pull him back into place inside of him with his leg. Caelan brought his hand down onto Micah's thigh roughly, the sharp stinging tingles echoing through him making his cock twitch and jerk with excitement as he sucked in a deep breath. Caelan smirked down at him, his eyes shining mischievously.

"So you're nothing but a little pain slut, hm?" Caelan taunted, his smirk deepening even more as Micah let out a moan of agreement, his wide eyes staring pleadingly up into Caelan's, need spreading through him as he felt Caelan's cock resting on his lower abdomen. Caelan brought his hand up, lightly running his fingers along Micah's cheek for a moment before he pulled his hand back and brought it down onto his cheek again.

This hit Micah could tell wasn't full force after having felt the power of those smacks on his ass and his thigh, but it was enough to make his entire body clench around the length of Caelan's cock as tears threatened to spill over and run down his cheeks. It hurt, but it hurt in a way that Micah really liked, taking him down to nothing at all. Caelan let out a groan, his dark eyes seeming to get darker even still as Micah stared up at him, panting and not even fighting the tears trying to leak down his cheeks as one stung.

"What does the needy little whore want, hm?" Caelan taunted, urging him deeper into his own mind as he let out a moan.

"Your cock," Micah sobbed, "Y-Your cock, your cum, need... Need it, not want, need," Micah managed to get out, a slurred string of nonsense even to his own ears, but Caelan remained undeterred, smirking down at him with eyes so heated and impassioned it made Micah's insides tighten.

Caelan stood up away from him, pulling his cock back away from him as Micah let out a louder, more desperate whine. It went ignored by everyone, though every eye in the room was on him he could feel them. Without Caelan inside of him, all he could do is whimper and whine, his body struggling to adjust to emptiness with the need still crawling through him as if he'd not been fucked by more people in one night than most people in their entire lives.

He couldn't think about that, though, not with the itch spreading through him, the need for movement and stimulation making his head spin.

"Face down, ass up," Caelan demanded, motioning him over onto his stomach. Micah moved as quickly as he could, a bit recklessly too, as he fumbled himself over onto his knees and then down onto his chest. He couldn't help the whimper he let out as he felt the cum leaking out of him, down along the inside of his thighs. He'd been so high from the pleasure, he'd not even noticed it but now it was all he could focus on.

How empty he was. Micah let out a high, needy whine as Caelan's hand came down on his ass with a loud smack, pressing his face into the ottoman. The leather of the ottoman made the cum smear all over his chin, his chest--he didn't care at all. He was so messy at this point, what did it really matter? His makeup was well past smeared, eyeliner and mascara undoubtedly running down his cheeks, lipstick smudged, his hair a tangled atrocity that he'd undoubtedly spend hours trying to brush out later.

He didn't give a fuck. Nothing mattered but how empty he was. The head of Caelan's cock teased his leaking, gaping hole, teasing him with just enough pressure to convince him he was pushing in. For a moment, Micah remained pliant, silent, yielding but desperate. He was edging closer to insanity every moment he wasn't full of Caelan's cock and cum, and it was only getting worse as he held the rim of his hole open around the head of his cock.

"M-Master," Micah sobbed out, lifting his head off of the ottoman after a couple of seconds of the teasing pressure, his brain too fried to think of words to tell him to hurry up in a polite manner, "M-Master, please, Master," Micah cried, his hips trying to push back though he fought through the urge desperately.

"Spread your thighs wider," Caelan directed firmly, his fingers lacing through the back of Micah's hair, though he used his hand to keep him pinned cheek down on the ottoman. Before Micah could even react, he was nudging his thighs apart more as he crawled up onto the ottoman between them, the length of his cock still not pushing deeper inside of him. Micah let out a desperate whine, his eyes squeezing shut as he felt tears beginning to escape.

"P-Please," He whimpered, sounding rather pathetic even to himself. He was high-strung and antsy, anxious to be full again, his body screaming from both the lack of stimulation and the overstimulation.

1...67891011