A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears streaked down his cheeks from the strength of Kierien's thrusting, spit running over his lips and chin with each movement of his cock. All Micah could do is choke and moan and beg, occasionally gagging but not too frequently, his eyes struggling to stay open. He wouldn't dare let them close, though, not when he could relish in the sight of Caelan's gaze riveted on him like he were afraid he'd disappear if he looked away.

The sheer desire in his eyes made Micah's insides feel jittery and warm, his eyes unable to help peeking down at Caelan's cock occasionally, every inch of his body screaming for attention from Caelan. He wanted Caelan's touch and Caelan's cock and to be held by him and--ohhh--Micah felt dizzied as Lennox's cock just kept fucking hitting his prostate. He was clearly trying to fuck his brain right out of his head, and Micah couldn't lie... it might've been working.

A hand reached out from beside Lennox, grabbing one of his nipples in a rough, twisting motion that sent pain laced pleasure curling through Micah's body. Micah couldn't jerk his head around to see who'd done it, he couldn't even begin to with Caelan's hand in his hair. Micah let out a moan, the sound muffled around the length of Kierien's cock, his eyes darting up to meet Caelan's. Kierien let out a groan, his cock pulsing inside of Micah's mouth as he rubbed the head of his cock with his tongue on an in-stroke.

Caelan met his gaze, an almost predatory gleam dancing within the depths of his arousal-darkened eyes as he watched Kierien's cock moving within his mouth. Micah could feel the heat within them, felt as if he might just burn up in it like a sheet of rice paper. He was so horny still, his body felt like it might overheat, everything felt so intense. All he wanted was more, even though he was already fucked out of his own mind while he was taking Lennox's cock.

But the next cock was Caelan's cock, the cock that he'd been craving, absolutely desperately, for the longest time. He wanted Caelan's cock more than anything else. He didn't care if he fried his brain trying to take all of this overstimulation, all he wanted was Caelan's cum inside of him. He'd taken everyone elses, Caelan's had to be next. He wanted it way too much to let it slip from between his fingers.

"Shit, you've got such a pretty set of fucking lips," Kierien groaned, pulling his cock out of Micah's mouth to tap the head of it against his swollen lower lip. Micah instinctively flicked his tongue out, running it along the slit of Kierien's cock almost thoughtlessly. "Fuck," Kierien grunted, tapping the head of his cock against Micah's tongue, a line of precum dripping onto his tongue. Micah couldn't help himself as he let out a moan, his eyes fluttering shut.

"And a tight little ass," Lennox cut in, his hand coming down on Micah's ass cheek hard enough that he jumped and moaned, his hair yanking at the root from his rough, jerky movement. Micah couldn't stop himself from full body shivering, pleasure curling through him like a spring, tightening more and more with the movements of Lennox's body. He was so on edge, so ready to cum and he was pretty sure he just couldn't again right now, but he wanted to feel the earth-shattering intensity that was sure to knock him off of his feet.

"I'm getting close," Kierien groaned, tapping the head of his cock against Micah's tongue. Micah couldn't help but whine, excitement flaring through him. He'd not swallowed a load yet, they'd all been pumped inside of his hole and he was fine with that--it was great, he couldn't lie he loved it. But, the promise of a load on his tongue made him feel giddy and gave him a second wind of energy and excitement that had him cupping his tongue along the underside of Kierien's cock, trying to coax his orgasm from him desperately.

He needed it, needed Kierien's cum on his tongue, to taste it, to feel it--fuck, he didn't know what.

"P-Please," Micah rasped, his body trembling and his cock aching as Lennox kept thrusting, using his body as if he were nothing. The pace was rough and unhinged, but... measured enough that it kept him on edge and desperate. He could feel Lennox's heartbeat in his cock, feel the pulses of it as it moved within him. He had to be close and then Caelan would get him. Fuck him. Micah let out a moan from the thought alone, his tongue pressed against the under side of Kierien's cock firmly.

"Dammit," Kierien groaned, his hand running along the length of his cock once, twice, and then a line of cum shot out from the head of his cock. The first stream of it hit the back of Micah's throat and he gagged a bit, choking slightly on the second thanks to the first, and so on, until Kierien wiped the tip of his dick on Micah's tongue to get off the last little bit of cum hanging on there. Once he was done and pulling away, Micah was quick to open his mouth more, to show him the cum in his mouth with the intention of swallowing right after.

Kierien looked down at him through hooded, arousal-darkened eyes, his hand shooting out and grabbing the tip of Micah's tongue between his fingers.

"Anyone else close enough to bust a nut before the pretty little cock-sucker has to swallow?" Kierien asked teasingly, his eyes roaming around the other men in the room. Dexter stood up, followed by Niko, taking Kierien's place in front of him, their hands wrapped around their cocks as they towered over him. "Aim well, guys, make sure you hit the target--ugff," Kierien grunted as Anders elbowed him roughly.

"Unlike you, I've never missed," Dexter responded, tossing him a sadistic smirk that made heat flush through Micah just from the sight of it. Lennox, seemingly beginning to get actually close to cumming this time, gripped his hips roughly, lifting him up quick enough to force a gasp fro Micah's mouth as Caelan let go of his hair and he was plopped back down on his knees on the sectional, Lennox kneeling behind him as he leaned up over him. Lennox's hand pressed against the side of Micah's face, pushing it down so that it was resting on Caelan's thigh as his hips jack-hammered forward, the length of his cock battering Micah's prostate roughly as Dexter and Niko jerked off over him.

"You look so fucking wrecked, like a right proper slut," Dexter smirked, "Make sure you keep that mouth open, want to see what a whore you are," Micah moaned, a garbled sound that didn't make much sense to his pleasure-fried brain, but he was too blissed out to care about what did or didn't make sense anymore. Floating, flying, fuzzy, free--he hadn't a thought in his head that wasn't about the cocks in his vicinity.

Lennox let out a groan behind him, his hips bearing down harder, faster as he put all his weight behind the rough plunging thrust he leveled Micah with. The hand on his face held him firmly in place as Lennox's hips rocked forward, burying himself as deep inside of Micah as he could get, a hoarse growl leaving his lips as his cock pulsed within him. Line after line of warm cum flooded within Micah, the rough rocks of Lennox's hips keeping his head swimming with arousal and need.

The realization hit him quickly, as Lennox began pulling out of him that it was finally time for Caelan to take him. To fuck him. He was so excited, he couldn't help the choked sound he made, the cum in his mouth leaking out of his mouth and down along his cheek.

"Tsk tsk, you shouldn't waste your food, Pretty Baby, didn't your mother ever teach you better than that?" Micah moaned in response to Caelan's teasing, relishing in the way his warm, muscular fingers felt as they threaded through his hair. Caelan yanked his head up, a garbled sound leaving Micah's lips as he whined, the feeling of cum beginning to leak out of him making him feel empty. Without a cock inside of him, he felt empty.

It was all he could focus on at the present moment, even with Niko and Dexter jerking off right in front of his face. As much as he wanted them to cum in his mouth, his body felt lax and pliant, needy, the emptiness within him making him feel off-center. Caelan, though, it was Caelan's turn and he wouldn't give it to either of them, even if they had fantastic cocks too. He'd been waiting for this for the entire night.

"Empty," Micah tried to complain, though the word didn't make any sense with his mouth full of cum. Caelan just hummed in response as he ran his finger along Micah's cheek, scooping the cum that'd slid down his cheek back into his mouth as he tsked lightly under his breath.

"Don't speak with your mouth full, Love," Caelan purred as his other hand swatted Micah's ass hard enough to make him choke out another garbled noise, a sound of apology. "Open real wide and show them how much you appreciate the cum you're given," Micah's mouth opened more, his head tilting back into Caelan's hand as he looked up into Niko and Dexter's eyes, his lashes fluttering.

He couldn't speak, Caelan had said, so he had to look pretty and hold the cum in his mouth. It was starting to taste a little... not yummy, but he was gone enough not to care too much. He just wanted his mouth filled up with cum so he could swallow it. He wanted to show Caelan what a good boy he was, how pretty he looked absolutely destroyed--and he totally was playing into that thought. He wanted to impress Caelan. He was sure it'd be hard, but he wanted to so he was bound and goddamn determined.

"Goddamn," Niko groaned, his hands movements speeding up, the slick sound of lubrication echoing all around him. He could hear more than one man jerking off using lube in the room, and it made him feel like a slut. It made his heart skip and his blood sizzle, excitement coursing through him in waves as he felt Niko smack the side of his face with his cock. It left behind a streak of precum on his cheek, making Micah's body tingle.

His brain was a mess, just a tangled string of empty, cum, and more. It was repetitive, over and over, a cycle going over in his head again and again, driving him a little more insane each time, only driving the need for more deeper into him. It was all that he wanted. All that he needed.

Micah moaned as he felt the first string of Niko's cum paint his upper lip, into his mouth, and a very tiny bit down his chin, the second entirely landing in his mouth. The third line landed mostly in his mouth, but a little on his chin. He couldn't help himself as excitement washed through him, the feeling of the cum on his face making his heart speed up and his skin tingle faintly. He wanted to reach up and run his fingers through it, push it into his mouth and suck it off of his fingers.

He felt like a two-dollar whore, the kind of slut that people would make fun of--but it excited him way too much if he were being honest. Right now, he wasn't respectable, he wasn't smart, he wasn't wealthy or special or important at all. He was just a hole to fuck, no one wanted anything else from him. He was maybe a little dizzy, his head spinning, arousal flooding through him. The deeper he sank, the better he was. All he wanted to be was nothing, just a disposable toy for the men surrounding him and that's what he felt like in the moment. Just a hole.

He. Was. Just. A. Hole.

Micah let out a garbled moan from the thought of it, widening his mouth more as he looked up at Dexter, a needy whine falling from his lips. He wanted Dexter's--before he could even finish the thought, Dexter let out a deep, guttural moan, aiming the head of his cock straight for Micah's mouth as cum shot out from the head of it and... landed perfectly in his mouth. Micah let out a gasp, his glazed eyes looking up into Dexter's as lines of cum shot out and landed in his mouth, one, two, three, four--only the fifth line missed, a little dribble of cum ran down Micah's chin.

From behind him, fingers came up and pushed all of the cum into his mouth, before the hand covered his mouth and plugged his nose, cutting off his oxygen entirely.

"Now be a good little whore and swallow," Lennox growled into his ear, prompting Micah to swallow and make a loud ahhh sound to show him he was done. Dexter leaned forward, grabbing Micah's chin as Lennox released his mouth and nose.

"What a dirty little slut, just swallowed three loads of cum without hesitation," Dexter taunted, making Micah look up into his eyes. The subtle push deepened the haze within him just a bit, prompting him to whimper and nod his head to answer him. Micah let out a gasp as Dexter smacked him--not roughly, just hard enough for him to feel the sting and the tingles echo through his cheek. "Whore. Say it for me, beautiful. Tell me you're a whore."

"I-I'mma whore," Micah answered, looking up into his eyes as he felt the stinging of his cheek. He was thoughtless and sinking deeper, relishing in the arousal gleaming in Dexter's eyes as he looked over him. "A whore..." He repeated, more for himself than fo Dexter's benefit--he liked the way it felt to say it aloud, like he was confessing his sins or something stupid like that. He knew it was nonsensical, but he was reveling in the delirium he was sinking into.

"Good boy," Dexter praised, smirking down at him for a moment, before he turned his attention to Caelan. "You having a go too, or are you just here to supervise?" Dexter asked him, and Caelan smirked as he let his gaze move from Micah to Dexter.

"I'm having a go too," Caelan said deviously, the whisper of promise within his words that made Micah's insides feel jittery. He couldn't help squirming excitedly, his cock twitching from excitement, his body buzzing with energy. He couldn't wait for Caelan's turn, and now it was here and he was getting even more excited than he had been before. He couldn't help himself, Caelan just--he was so hot.

Usually the only thing to dissuade him from flirting with someone so hot would be the fear of rejection, but presently... fear was not an emotion he could feel. He didn't have the emotional bandwidth to handle complex feelings, so he was running off pure instinct.

"'M ready," Micah said rather boldly, all things considered, looking up at Caelan with need burning through him like a wildfire. He was so ready, his brain whispering touch me, touch me, touch me... over and over again. He wanted more, wanted to be full, but not just full. Full of Caelan. He had taken everyone elses cock in the room but Caelan's, he needed to take it. He couldn't really explain it, but he couldn't explain a lot of things right now so maybe that wasn't too surprising.

"Oh, are you?" Caelan asked, his voice deepening slightly as he lowered his tone, "What are you ready for, little slut? Another cock to fill your loose hole, hmm?" Micah moaned in response, his breath catching in his throat as Caelan's hand rested on his lower back, trailing down along the swell of his ass. Micah moaned and jerked slightly, his head lulling forward as Caelan's fingers dipped between his cheeks and into his hole, the combination of cum and lube easing the entry so much Micah could barely tell... at least until Caelan crooked his fingers and nailed his prostate.

Micah couldn't help the sharp cry that left his mouth, liquid fire shooting up his spine, euphoria making him dizzy. He couldn't help the desperation running through him, needing more, wanting more. He wanted Caelan to just fuck him, cut the shit and use him--but him playing with him was part of what made him so desperate for it. He needed the denial to amp up his need, an endless feedback loop that made him feel so desperate and needy.

"W-Want you to fuck me," Micah whined, desperately, staring up into Caelan's eyes, "Wanna feel you deep in--inside me," Micah stammered as Caelan's fingers moved against his prostate, his eyes rolling back as he let out a shaky breath, a moan caught in his throat. He was so edgy, he just needed to feel Caelan buried within him.

"Aw, Baby, need it so much, hmm?" Caelan teased, prompting Micah to let out a needy whine. God did he need it. He needed it so much. "Stand up for me," Micah whimpered and stood up, his knees shaking slightly as Caelan followed. Micah let out a whimper when Caelan's hands grasped his slender waist, lifting him up off of his feet and putting him on his knees on the sectional. Right on top of Anders, his legs straddling him and his arms on either side of his head.

"Well hi there, how ya doing?" Anders teased, fingers coming up to grasp Micah's nipple, twisting it roughly. Micah let out a gasp, his head lulling forward to rest against Anders's as the head of Caelan's cock pressed against his hole--teasing him with exactly what he wanted. Caelan teased the rim of his hole, lightly pushing into him just enough to make his breath catch in his throat before pulling out. It was maddening, he was getting so damn close to snapping and pushing back to take it himself.

"G-Gimmeee!" Micah whined helplessly, not wanting to misbehave and take, but wanting it regardless. He would absolutely be a brat if he needed to, but he was finally getting what he'd been wanting the whole time so it wasn't logical to misbehave... at least if he didn't have to. "N-Need so much--need it," Micah rambled, somewhat ignoring Anders's teasing accidentally.

"Don't forget your manners, Hazel," Caelan instructed, his hand coming down onto Micah's ass roughly. Micah let out a breathy moan, his head lulling as his entire being focused on the feeling of the stinging hand print on his ass, no doubt bright red from how hard of a smack Caelan had landed. "Talk to Anders, Slutty Boy, tell 'im how you're doing," Micah nodded as Caelan went back to teasing his hole with the head of his cock, scrambling around within his own head to form a response.

"F-Fantastic," Micah managed, "Fucking fantastic," Micah moaned, his words coming out much more confidently as Caelan finally pushed the length of his cock inside of him. He couldn't help letting out a choked, breathless noise, his eyes falling shut as he trembled.

He was... oh, he was finally inside of him, finally so deep within him that he couldn't think clearly and all that he wanted was for Caelan to fuck him, to take him apart the way no one else had. He was clutching at strings, his brain too foggy for him to try to say anything, to beg. God, he wanted to beg, he just couldn't figure out how to--how to words. Words required thinking, and Micah couldn't do that right now.

He couldn't think, not when he was so hyper-focused on the feeling of Caelan's cock stretching out his body to fit it. He needed to feel it, to feel more and deeper, to take all of the pleasure that anyone would give him into himself and let it consume him. He wanted to lose himself in the pleasure, the ecstasy, and the freedom he was being granted.

"Please," Micah managed to get out around his heavy tongue, his brain all but fried as he felt Caelan's cock pulsing inside of him. He was thick and long, pressing against his prostate so firmly and insistently that it made Micah's head spin. He wanted to feel the friction of him moving inside of him, feel the depth that he could reach, and the intoxicating and exhilarating sensation of fullness.

"Hands behind your back," Caelan said, his tone demanding and deepened with arousal as he laced his fingers through Micah's hair, yanking his head back. Micah moaned, his head nodding enthusiastically as he leaned himself up, bringing his arms around behind his back. Caelan's hand released his hair, making Micah stumble slightly, but before he could fall forward into Anders, Caelan's hand wrapped around his forearms, holding him into place. "Spot me," Anders nodded, smirking up at Micah as he put his hands on either side of his face, one hand sliding farther back and tangling into his hair.

"You're really gonna get it now, Slutty baby," Anders purred playfully, "Better hold on tight," Before Micah could react, Caelan let out a sinister-sounding chuckle as his grip tightened around his forearms, his hips thrusting forward roughly, precisely. The first one was clean and precise, and the next only gained momentum, until each forward plunge of Caelan's hips was punching noises from his mouth uncontrollably.