A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eager in more ways than one, Micah dropped himself down on the length of the cock, his body falling forward, hands settling on Archie's knees as Lennox stepped forward and sat on the ottoman in front of him. Micah flushed a little under the intensity of the gaze that Lennox pinned him with. Micah didn't even think about it as he began to rock his hips, gasping with each brush of the head of Archie's cock against his prostate as he stared into Lennox's eyes.

"Look at you, such a stupid little slut aren't you?" Micah moaned in response to Lennox's words, moaning desperately as Archie's fingers tangled in his hair, the other hand sliding from his waist to his shoulder. Micah let out a weak moan as Archie's hips rolled upwards, pushing his cock into Micah more forcefully than he had been expecting. Micah could hardly think, a litany of noises escaping his lips as Archie used the rough grasp on his body to gain leverage, fucking up into him roughly and ruthlessly.

Archie's grasp was tight and unyielding, each thrust of his hips showed determination and precision, he wasn't even playing the part of trying to pleasure him. Micah couldn't help but somewhat love it--the ignorance of his pleasure in favor of his own... it really made him feel the heights of his own lasciviousness.

Micah loved this, the freedom from his own identity was somewhat intoxicating in its own right. Usually, just mentioning his father's business in passing would end up fucking him out of a good time, but... he wasn't Micah here, he was Hazel. He didn't have to hold up appearances or play pretend, he could let the social structures ingrained in his very being lapse even if only for a moment.

"Aww look at you," Lennox taunted, his fingers reaching up to pinch and twist Micah's nipple roughly. The feeling of it alone made his hips jerk forward, cock sore and red, angry but still aching for more. "Crying and moaning all at once, let me see that pretty little tongue of yours." Micah whimpered, sticking his tongue out curiously. His confusion was short-lived and turned, very quickly, into realization as Lennox grabbed his tongue between his thumb and forefinger, tugging it slightly. "Cute little tongue... Anyone wanna cum on it?" Lennox asked, glancing back over his shoulder.

"I will," Kierien smirked, standing up and walking forward, patting Lennox on the shoulder. "Afraid you'll cum too quickly, Len?" Lennox shook his head, a smirk pulling up the corners of his mouth. Micah was too out of it from the feeling of Archie's cock thrusting inside of him that he didn't even really have the brain capacity to focus on what Kierien and Lennox were discussing fully. He didn't care, either, he just wanted whatever they'd give him.

"I just have something I'd rather be doing," Lennox said, smirking a little as he slid off of the ottoman and down onto the floor just in front of Micah's body. Lennox smirked up at him as Micah let out a desperate whine, his hazy eyes following the movements of Lennox as he shifted around between Archie's legs--and his.

Even with Lennox doing whatever he was doing, Archie remained undeterred and unwavering, his hips thrusting with forceful, demanding movements that rocked Micah to his core. He wasn't so full he couldn't think anymore, but even so the constant pounding against his abused prostate was enough to have moans being punched out of his throat with each jerky movement of Archie's body.

There was no friction, his eager and pliant hole stretched enough that there wasn't even the feeling of stretching now. He somewhat missed feeling it, but the part of him that did was overpowered by the part of him that was practically melted into a puddle of pleasured euphoria. He could scarcely think, the repeated and rough thrusting knocked his breath from his lungs and made his entire body sing with pleasure. He wanted to melt into a little puddle, his entire body screaming with arousal and pleasure.

His body was trembling, shaking, every thrust of Archie's hips had pleasure washing through him in waves. Micah was floating, flying, drowning in the pleasure coursing through him, a small gasp leaving his lips as he felt Lennox's fingers slip between the holes in his fishnet fabric and tug, ripping straight through it. Micah's cock sprang free, achingly hard and sensitive, the slightest bit of wetness beading at the tip of his cock. Crystal clear and barely holding in place, trying to spill over and run down the length of his cock.

Sensitive as he were, when Lennox leaned forward and took the length of his cock into his mouth, Micah spasmed, his body falling over Lennox where he was crouched between his and Archies legs. Micah barely managed to catch himself, only succeeding thanks to the help of Kierien's hand grasping his upper bicep.

Kierien smirked down at Micah through heated eyes, arousal evident in his eyes, his other hand coming up to grip into Micah's hair, tugging his head back. Micah let out a gasp as Lennox started bobbing his head and Archie began rocking his hips so that his cock was grinding against the walls of his hole insistently. The constant pressure against his prostate was enough to make him dizzy, and Micah could barely hold himself in place as the waves of pleasure washed over him and threatened to drag him out to sea.

"Open up for me, Hazel, stick out your tongue," Micah whimpered and nodded, too thoughtless to even form a vocal response. Instead, he just let his mouth fall open and his tongue lull out, looking up at Kierien through his lashes.

He was certain he looked like a mess, he'd been face-fucked enough that he could feel spit and precum on his lips and cheeks. His body was flushed with arousal and his eyes were glazed, tears stained his cheeks, his chest heaving with each of his sharp and quick breaths. There was cum all over him, his thighs, his abdomen, his bodysuit, he... he had to look destroyed at this point, not even his hair remained intact.

Kierien let out a groan, stepping forward more and using the grip on Micah's hair to yank him down so that he was at eye-level with his cock. Micah had to fight not to react, not to moan from the sharp sting of his hair being pulled, but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway because as soon as Kierien had him in place, he was pushing his hips forward, forcing the length of his cock into Micah's mouth before he had a moment to process it.

Lennox hummed around his cock as Archie's hips rocked up, fucking the length of his deeper and deeper into Micah's pliant and needy hole. He could hardly think, his entire body was shaking and shivering, between having both his holes filled and Lennox's mouth around his cock, he was blissfully floating on cloud nine. Thankfully, Kierien didn't seem to expect him to put much effort in this time, and instead, he took to just thrusting the length of his cock in and out of his mouth.

He was rather rough with it, thrusting in and out of his mouth without a hesitation, the length of his cock pressing into his throat with every forward movement of his hips. Lennox's mouth moved around the length of Micah's cock, his tongue sliding and rubbing against it, hums and moans leaving his mouth that had to be intentional. There was no other explanation, Lennox couldn't be feeling that good from sucking his cock, he just wouldn't buy it. Archie let out a groan behind him, the rocking of his hips intensifying.

Micah could only shake and moan, his brain completely melted into a puddle. He wanted so much more, everything he could get, and he didn't even fully understand why. He couldn't tear his focus away from the pleasure, from the hands touching his skin and the eyes hungrily roaming over his ravished body--but especially not from the cocks moving within his body.

Kierien's cock moved between his slightly swollen, reddened lips, weighty and thick, soft like velvet but hard like steel. Every time he pulled the length of his cock out of his throat, Micah could taste the twinge of precum that streaked behind on the surface of his tongue. Micah was a little intoxicated off it, really, the feeling of so many people touching him, doing whatever they want to him... he was desperate in more ways than one at this point.

"Look at you, all drooly, stupid and cock-dumb. Don't you look pretty with tears in your eyes?" Micah moaned around the length of Kierien's cock, both in response to Kierien's teasing and the rough, jerking movement of Archie's hips as he pushed them up into Micah's hole. The sucking around the length of his cock was only making the pleasure more intense and inescapable, his brain melting more and more with each suck, pushing him dangerously close to an orgasm he wasn't exactly ready for.

It was feeling so good that he didn't really know what to think, everything just felt... amazing, like he'd fallen straight into a pit of euphoria. Every nerve ending and cell in his body screamed from the stimulation, it was a little painful, but in a way that he really, really liked. He was getting close, close again, and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to manage another orgasm but he could feel it barreling closer at full speed.

Micah was quickly becoming desperate, all of the stimulation being given to him hitting his senses all at once when Lennox leaned down more, taking the entirety of his cock in his mouth before moaning lowly and deliberately. Micah seized, his eyes rolling back as he choked and gagged around Kierien's cock, his brain completely emptying as his orgasm hit him with the intensity of a wrecking ball, shattering his sense to pieces entirely.

He was too lost in the pleasure, sinking too deeply into the thick mire of euphoric overstimulation that engulfed his very being. Every cell in his body, every muscle he had--everything tightened with the pleasure that wrecked him. He couldn't do anything but let it consume him, his brain cotton-coated and fluffy, unimposing.

He didn't have to think anymore. All he had to do is this, take it, like the needy little whore he wished he could be all the time.

Micah couldn't help the moan he let out around Kierien's cock, his insides spasming around Archie's cock where it was buried inside of him. Archie grunted, his grip tightening as his hips rocked up and forward, movements unhinged and rough, jerking Micah's body with each of the thrusts as warmth flooded inside of him. Lennox gagged around the length of Micah's cock, the unhinged movements of Archie's causing Micah's cock to press deeper or something.

Truthfully, he had no idea what it did, maybe his cock hit something in the back of his throat--it didn't really matter though, because within a second, Lennox was pulling off of his cock and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Ahhh--" Micah gasped as Kierien backed off too, the length of his cock leaving Micah's mouth as Archie lifted him up out of his lap. His head swam as oxygen rushed to his brain, his eyes roaming over Lennox and Kierien where they stood over him. Micah's eyes slid over, looking for Caelan, catching sight of him sitting just behind Kierien and Lennox as they shifted back away from him.

Micah let out a gasping noise as Archie handed him off to Lennox, wrapping his arms around Lennox's neck, nuzzling into his neck. He was so senseless that he didn't even care who was holding him anymore, as long as someone was holding him so he didn't fall. He highly doubted he'd be able to stand up on his own right now, his legs felt loose and jello-like, his entire body tingling and shaky. He needed something, he didn't know what, he just--Caelan, maybe. He kind of wanted Caelan.

"C-Caelann," Micah whimpered thoughtlessly, his hand reaching out in his direction as if he could reach him from the distance they were at. He definitely couldn't, but he could wish, right?

"Mm, seems the pretty little things taken a liking to you, Caelan," Lennox teased from behind him, plopping backward onto the sectional, taking Micah with him. Micah gasped, his body jerking around as he tried to catch himself needlessly. Lennox was holding him well enough he was guaranteed not to fall, but he couldn't help himself, it was instinct. He was out of it enough to not even register anything but Caelan, or rather, the distance between them in the moment.

Micah couldn't help the needy whimper that fell out of his mouth as he reached aimlessly for Caelan as he stood up, excitement flooding through him as Caelan stood up from where he was sitting and walked forward.

"I think the boss's taken a liking to him, too, he's here," Kierien taunted in response, nudging Caelan as he walked past him, earning him a glare from Caelan. Kierien raised his hands with a snort, laughing as Caelan walked past him, pointedly ignoring both of them as he sat down on the ottoman in front of Micah, his hands grasping his cheeks gently.

"What do you need, little slut? Some water? A break?" Micah whimpered as he looked into Caelan's eyes, shaking his head.

"W-Water sounds good," Micah managed to get out, wiggling his hips around as he sought out the head of Lennox's cock, much more content just from the proximity change. Now that Caelan was right in his face, all he wanted was more. He felt so stable just from the grasp on his face, the gentle heat that was covering Caelan's face.

"Kierien, grab the water right there," Caelan instructed firmly, motioning toward the water that was sitting down on the ground by where Caelan had been sitting. Kierien did as instructed, handing Caelan the bottle right as Micah found the head of Lennox's cock. Micah couldn't help himself as he sank down onto it, instinct or delirium he couldn't entirely be sure which, driving him. When his ass pressed down into Lennox's pelvis, Micah let out a breathy moan, his eyes rolling back as he wiggled around. He couldn't help it, his body was so sensitive that the feeling of Lennox's cock pressing against his prostate was enough to make sparks shoot through his entire body.

"Lennox, do not move," Caelan demanded, his fingers threading through Micah's hair, tugging his head back. "Open up and take a drink, little one," Micah moaned, nodding his head, easily ignoring the feeling of the strains of his hair pulling at the root. He just did not give a flying fuck if it meant following Caelan's orders.

"I won't," Lennox agreed. Micah let his mouth fall open, blinking up at Caelan coquettishly as he waited patiently for the water. He could've taken it from him, but he felt far too loose and pliant to hold the bottle up to his mouth without spilling it on himself or the floor. Caelan held the bottle up to his lips, pouring water into his mouth. Micah swallowed, letting out a soft moan as the cool water ran over his throat, soothing the soreness of it to some degree.

After a few moments, Caelan pulled the water back away from his mouth, recapping it. Micah looked back at Lennox, then to Caelan, his heart speeding up a little. He wanted Lennox to move, he wanted him to cum. To cum so that Caelan could have him. He'd been so patient this whole time, he was almost to Caelan, and he was so impatient. If Caelan didn't let him continue, he was going to cry. Ugly cry. Micah whimpered pleadingly, and Caelan let out a chuckle.

"Lennox, you can move." Caelan said, smirking down at Micah, "Still so eager for it, aren't you? Taking every cock in the room like a professional whore." Micah moaned as Lennox thrust his hips up, the head of his cock hitting Micah's prostate forcefully. Micah couldn't help feeling excited, like Caelan was praising him. Caelan's praise and attention felt like fucking crack to him--all he wanted was Caelan's warm, hungry gaze devouring his body.

"F-Feelsh sho good," Micah managed to get out, somewhat slurred and raspy, his brain and tongue not working together at all. He could feel every tap of Lennox's cock against his prostate, so well, so much, it was amazing and abysmal and he loved it. Micah felt like he might vibrate out of his skin from all of the pleasure, his brain and body operating on low function. He couldn't think, he just knew he had one load of cum left before Caelan fucked him.

There was a part of him that felt it was a little silly, he'd come here to be gangbanged and he was focused on one of the ten way too much. He wasn't sure what it was that drew him to Caelan so much, but god, he wanted him to fuck him senseless and stupid. Micah let his eyes roam down to Caelan's cock, a whimper leaving his lips, desire swarming through him.

"What, Baby?" Caelan cooed teasingly, his eyes glimmering with amusement and arousal as Micah ran his tongue along his lower lip, his eyes pleading up into Caelan's as he let out another whimper.

"I wanna suck--hnnnnghhh!" Micah broke off with a loud moan as Lennox angled his hips and thrusted the length of his cock straight into Micah's prostate full force. "F-Fuck," Micah whined, his head lulling forward as pleasure rocked through him.

"Not yet, little slut," Caelan teased, the grip in his hair tightening. Caelan used the grip to turn his head to the side, his other hand moving to tap his chin. "Open up, let Kierien cum in your mouth, Beautiful," Caelan murmured, making Micah moan, realization washing over him. He'd totally forgotten. He was so focused on Caelan he'd forgotten. He let his mouth drop open, his tongue sticking out without a thought in his head. He was focused on getting what he wanted, and he wanted Caelan. But... he wanted more than that too.

He wanted to impress him, for him to be unable to tear his mind away from him, he wanted Caelan to... be captivated by him. He couldn't really explain it--maybe he just had too much of an ego on him, he didn't know. He just really wanted Caelan specifically to not be able to look away from him, he wanted to feel like the sexiest thing Caelan had ever seen.

"Good boy--Kie, hurry up and cum in his mouth," Caelan said, motioning Kierien forward. Kierien laughed and nodded, tapping the head of his cock on Micah's tongue. A smirk tugged up the corners of his lips as he ran his eyes over Micah with amusement glimmering in the depths of them. Micah let out a moan, trying to dip his head down so that the length of Kierien's cock would fill his throat again. Caelan's hand prevented the movement, making his eyes dart up to Caelan's. "Thrust, don't make him do all the work." Caelan instructed, holding Micah's head in place.

"My pleasure," Kierien said, smirking down at Micah before he thrusted the length of his cock into Micah's mouth, the head of his cock hitting the back of Micah's throat. Micah couldn't help gagging slightly, his eyes rolling back into his head as Lennox's hips thrust forward, the head of his cock tapping against Micah's prostate.

It was so much, intense in a way he'd yet to be able to process. Every time that the head of Lennox's cock met his swollen prostate, sparks shot through him in waves that made the entire world disappear as pleasure consumed him.

It was so much, his body felt like an open nerve, every jolt of pleasure hitting like electricity in water. It radiated through him and made his entire body feel like it was going to explode. Everything felt so active and alive, his cells seeming to vibrate just beneath the surface of his skin. He was desperate, his entire body tingling and spasming with the electric currents of pleasure and pain that laced through his body like a poison.

The feeling of Caelan's hand on the back of his head was enough to make the fog in his brain thicken and strengthen, permeating the entirety of it. It dulled down his senses more, made him feel so pliant and soft, so yielding. He wasn't anything right now, a useless toy meant to be used and enjoyed for others and truthfully there was a part of him that longed to feel so disposable. So unimportant and unnecessary.

"F-Fhuck!" Micah gasped as Kierien pulled his cock out before thrusting it back in harder, pressing his nose firmly into his pelvis before pulling back again, "Ngh--..." Micah choked as Kierien pushed his hips forward again, setting a pretty brutal and bestial pace that Lennox decided to match with equal and unfettered ferocity.