A Night at Trained Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah man, lemme at the little slut--I'm sure he'll scream and cry for me enough to make your weak ass jealous," Chase said, standing up off of the couch and coming to reach for Micah. Micah was pulled up off of the ottoman and away from Caelan's lap, his teeth biting down into his bottom lip as he was placed up on his feet, rather shakily. Chase wrapped his arm around Micah's waist, his hands gripping at his hip. Micah whimpered, his arm reaching up to wrap around Chase's neck, craning his neck to look up at him.

"Chase," Micah moaned, whimpering loudly as he felt the head of Chase's cock brush against his gaping, leaking entrance. Micah felt a little dizzy, the feeling of cum running down his thighs made him feel aroused and shaky, his brain short-circuiting just a bit. He felt so good, his brain just couldn't keep up, not that he really cared too much. All he could think about is getting full again, having another cock fill the emptiness the one before had left behind.

"Mmm, so noisy, what is it, whore? Looking for the cock that is gonna stuff your sweet little hole full?" Micah nodded senselessly, his head lulling back to rest on Chase's shoulder, Chase's cock getting wetter with each rub of his hips against Micah's leaking hole. There was so much cum inside him, part of him felt relieved to have some escape--but the majority of him was unhappy at it not being able to remain in place. He liked to feel it all the way inside of him, pressing against the walls of his hole and making him feel full...

"Hush now, Pretty Slut," Chase commanded, his hand sliding along Micah's abdomen before wrapping around his throat, squeezing just tight enough to make him whimper. "Gonna fill your slutty little hole, so be a good boy and take it, m'kay?" Chase queried teasingly, his hips angling as the hand wrapping around his throat raised him up higher, his feet lifting off of the floor as he flailed around, his feet trying to gain purchase on the floor beneath him.

Before he could do that or anything, Chase's cock was pushing forward and filling him to his entirety and it had his entire body screaming with sensation. He was so sensitive and needy, his body so well fucked he couldn't feel an ounce of soreness at all. He was just full, the delicious warmth of a cock moving against the soft and pliant walls of his hole was enough to have him shuddering, his overstimulated cock trying to harden, but it seemed rather impossible at the moment.

He'd been hard this whole time--but now he was partially flaccid, even as pleasure wrung through every cell and fiber of his being. He was so needy, he didn't even know how he was still feeling so much pleasure, he was just--oh, so lost.

"C'mon now, baby, you were begging for it, don't just daydream now that you've got it," Chase teased, his hips pulling back before pistoning forward, forcing the length of his cock into him deeper. "I'm fucking cum deeper into your slutty little hole. It's a good thing you can't have any babies, hm? You'd be playing a game of whos the Daddy," Micah moaned in response, his eyes rolling back as Chase's grip tightened around his throat with the next thrust.

"'M so sl-slutty, Ch-Chase, gimme more," Micah pled shakily, his words slurring together slightly as he reached his hand up to wrap around Chase's wrist, trying to touch the ground with his feet so he could move himself back and forth more.

"Oh yeah? So slutty, hmm? Then shouldn't you need more than one cock to make your insatiable little hole feel full?" Micah moaned, nodding his head thoughtlessly as Chase reached his free hand down to grasp the back of Micah's inner thigh, lifting his leg up to give everyone a peek of Micah's leaking hole and the cock stretching him open. Micah whimpered, his hand moving from Chase's wrist to cover his mouth, an attempt at shyness though he was quite certain they were all well past that point at this time.

"You need a second cock to stuff inside your needy little hole?" Anders asked, his hand knocking Micah's out of the way as he stepped forward, his hand gripping Micah's chin roughly. It made Micah whimper, his teeth biting down into his lip as he felt the pressure of the grip pressing his teeth against his inner cheeks as he nodded his head. "Then beg for it like a little whore, then I'll let you feel it pushing inside of you." Micah moaned, his brain trying to clear enough to piece together some kind of plea for Anders's cock, but his mouth and brain were on two totally different wavelengths at the moment.

"W-Wanna feel your... your c-cock inside me," Micah managed to string together, "Inside me, n-need it, need it, wanna be..." Micah trailed off with a moan as Anders's hand left his face, and his fingers ran along the length of his cock. Even somewhat soft, he was sensitive as hell. All he wanted was to be full, but Anders was teasing him so much. Making him beg for it. He loved it, but that didn't mean he liked it.

Okay, so a bit of a conundrum... but he was to that point of fucked out delirium where that didn't didn't even register at all in his mind. All he could think about was Anders's cock pressing inside of him, he needed it, he wanted it.

"What do you think, Lenny? Think I should take mercy on him?" Anders teased as his fingers trailed along the fishnet bodysuit, higher, up to his nipples. He grabbed his left nipple as soon as he reached it, his fingers squeezing it hard enough to pull a low whine from the back of Micah's throat as his cock twitched, hardening more from the stimulation.

"Go ahead, dude, I think he needs it so much he can't think to beg; arguably hotter than him being able to beg correctly, mm?" Lennox answered from beside him and Micah glanced up and over, taking in the sight of him leaning back against the couch, eyes locked into place on Micah. "If you won't, I will," Lennox continued, making Anders snort.

"No doubt, you're quick in more ways than one, huh?" Anders answered, stepping closer to Micah and grabbing his face, turning it back so that he was facing him again. "Look at me. Focus on me. Right now, I am god. Yeah?" Micah moaned, nodding his head, his cock twitching again, his body trembling slightly as arousal washed over him.

"Y-Yeah," Micah agreed, somewhat nonsensically, his head lulling as Anders released his face, stepping back just enough to move around him, his hand wrapping around the lower part of his leg. He raised it higher, sliding up closer to Chase as the head of his cock pushed against the rim of his hole beside Chase's. Micah moaned, his body aching, screaming, with the length of Anders's cock so close to his hole. He needed it inside of him, needed to be so full nothing else ever mattered again.

Micah was gone, he wasn't a person with responsibilities, he was nothing. He was free from responsibility, from stress, from pressure, public image--absolutely nothing existed right now, and he'd never felt more at peace with himself. He knew it was odd, for this to be the thing that gave him a moment of mental clarity, but... well, it was honest, at least.

"Say it, Pretty boy, and I'll give you what you want," Anders taunted, Micah whimpered, his head nodding a bit as his tongue ran along his lips somewhat shakily, his eyes pulling open to look over at Anders, his brain straggling to figure out what exactly it was that Anders wanted him to say. For a moment, his blank head just couldn't piece it together, his brain just absolutely not cooperating with him in the slightest. Then, he remembered, God.

"Y-You're G-God, I-I want your cock, pretty please?" Micah managed to get out, his words somewhat shaky and slurred, but they brought a smirk to Anders's face. He was quick with it, once Micah cooperated with his whims, giving him exactly what he wanted. His cock, as deep as he could get it with the shit angle and the awkward positioning of their bodies. It punched the breath out of Micah's chest, his brain 404 error coding slightly as he felt the feeling of Chase and Anders's cock inside of him, moving together.

This wasn't the first time he'd felt this, hell, he'd felt it just a little while earlier in a different position. But, this was the first time he could only gape and sputter for air during it. Not even from the hand wrapped around his throat, entirely from the feeling of being so full. He was so sensitive the combination of Anders and Chase's cocks inside of him had him shuddering and gasping.

"Good boy, hows that feel, Pretty? You full enough?" Micah moaned helplessly, nodding his head as he looked over at Caelan, whimpering a little as his empty hand reached for him. He wanted Caelan, he didn't even know why he was being so clingy with specifically him. There was plenty of men showering him with attention, but he really wanted Caelan's praise being murmured into his ear or--something. Truthfully, he was so fucked out he didn't even know. His brain just wanted Caelan closer.

"Awww whassamatter, Little slut?" Caelan teased, standing up from the ottoman and walking forward, his hand shooing Chase's away before taking its place, squeezing just tight enough to make him gasp. His cock hardened the rest of the way at once, the mere promise of his touch was enough to have his way too overstimmed cock desperate for a touch. But he wanted something else.

"C-Can I touch your cock, M-Master?" Micah asked, softening his voice and lowering his eyes respectfully. "P-Pretty please, I-I want to so bad--!" Micah broke off with a whine of absolute desperation as the pad of Caelan's thumb ran along his bottom lip, pulling a shaky breath from Micah's lips as he looked back up into Caelan's eyes after a moment. "P-Please?!" He whined needily, running his tongue along the pad of Caelan's thumb, sealing his lips around the tip of it, sucking a bit.

"Go ahead, suck on it, baby," Caelan murmured, "Show Master what you want to do to his cock," Micah moaned, nodding his head as he wrapped his tongue around the tip of his thumb, caressing it as Chase and Anders began thrusting, the length of their cocks moving against the walls of his hole. Micah let out a cry of pleasure, his eyes rolling back as he focused in on the feeling of Caelan's hand around his throat and the feeling of the cocks moving inside of him.

He was empty and thoughtless, just a toy that could be used without care or concern. He wasn't a person with feelings right now, he didn't have to be. He was nothing but a pretty little fucktoy for these bigger, stronger, older men and he'd never felt more alive than he did in that moment. Micah had tried seeing younger men, but they... bored the fuck out of him. He wanted a man with experience, one who'd make his entire body sing with pleasure. But now... he had 10.

Ten men to take him apart and put him back together again in the most primal way possible. He was so fucked out and needy his body was shaking and absolutely desperate for everything that the remaining men had left to offer him. He'd take load after load of cum inside of him, let them cum on his face and mouth, he didn't care what they did to him as long as he was a fucked out mess when they got finished with him.

"Good little whore," Caelan purred, his fingers squeezing around Micah's throat the slightest bit. It made Micah whimper, his bottom lip quivering a little as he tried to plead with him silently. He wanted to get his hand on Caelan's cock, so fucking much it made him insane. He didn't want to be left wanting to know what the man's cock felt like, looked like. He had high hopes... He deserved it, right? He'd been so good this whole time, taking cock after cock... Caelan would give it to him, right?

"W-Wanna..." Micah's free hand reached out timidly, running along the line of his boxers with a needy noise, "Please, can I touch?" Caelan hummed a little, letting his hand fall down to the button on his pants, playing with it for a moment, before unzipping them and letting them fall to the floor around his ankles. No underwear at all blocking his cock from sight.

He finally, finally got to catch sight of the cock his focus had been riveted on, excitement flooding through him from the sight of it alone. He wasn't wearing underwear, but he was not disappointed at all. His cock was possibly the most amazing thing that he had ever seen, so thick and long and thick that it had Micah's entire body begging for it. Unable to fight back the temptation, Micah reached his hand out, wrapping it around Caelan's cock, relishing in the warmth and weight of it in his hand.

He didn't have the brain functionality to move his hand, all he could do was hold it in his hand and gasp and moan as Chase and Anders fucked his brain into a puddle. He was stretched so full of cock, everything was slick and moving so smoothly within his body, making him feel deliciously fucked out and used. The feeling of the two cocks rubbing against each other inside of him had him shivering and shaking, his entire body limp and pliant in the arms of the men fucking him. Using him.

"That's it, Baby, just like that," Caelan murmured, leaning his forehead down to rest against Micah's as he squeezed his hand around Micah's throat. "Taking it like a little slut, cock after cock, being so good." Micah moaned in response, nodding his head as he looked up into Caelan's eyes.

"Mm, fuck, Hazel," Chase groaned, his head leaning forward to rest against the side of his head, a groan falling out of his mouth as he angled his hips and thrust them up harder, faster, his pace a bit unhinged as he worked himself toward his orgasm. His hand grasped Micah's hip roughly, his body moving faster, more unhinged as he chased his orgasm, rough and determined. Micah had never been so horny and satiated all at one time, his whole fucking body was going insane with the sheer amount of need that shook him to the core.

"Feels so good," Micah moaned, his hand pulling along the length of Caelan's cock, somewhat dazed, his feet flailing around slightly as his eyes rolled back. Chase thrusted his hips forward once, and then a second time, a groan falling from his lips as his cock pulsed inside of Micah, warmth flooding into his body. "F-Fuck!" Micah sobbed, his entire body shaking and shivering as pleasure washed through his body, he was so ready for his next orgasm and he wasn't even sure if he could cum again. Not right now at least, he was too... oh, but it felt so good that maybe...

"W-Want you," Micah pled shakily, his eyes rolling back as he melted closer to Caelan, his teeth scratching at Caelan's throat lightly. "Needa be full, w-want you--your cock," Micah murmured, pleading, waves of pleasure washing over him with each thrust of Anders's hips, but it wasn't enough.

Not when he could feel the length of Caelan's cock resting against the cheek of his ass. Micah could feel it pulsing as it rested against him, precum leaking from it--enough to make Micah's need-driven brain go haywire. He wanted--no, needed it inside of him too.

"Don't be greedy, take what you're given like a good little fuck toy," Caelan tsked, though the words were somewhat humiliating, it sent a spark of arousal through Micah that made his entire body heat up with excitement. Caelan wasn't being fair, he was driving him... driving him absolutely wild right now. He couldn't take it, not that he ever wanted it to end, either. He was impatient and wanted to skip the appetizer and go straight for the main course.

Funny, considering he had so many cocks inside of him in the last hour or so that they were all somewhat blurring together. Well, he thought it'd been an hour, but really, his brain wasn't working well enough to tell how long he'd been getting fucked, only that his entire body was screaming from all of the sensations. It was sinfully euphoric, somewhat catastrophic in intensity at this point.

Every movement of Anders's length inside of him had his brain hazing over a bit more, his release trying desperately to capture him, though that seemed a little impossible. He couldn't remember at this point how many times he'd cum, at this point, he didn't even care. He was a bit too thoughtless to give two shits about whether or not he was cumming, not with the pleasure washing through him in tsunami-like waves that knocked him senseless with each one.

Anders was relentless as he bounced him, breathy noises falling from his lips as he worked himself in and out of Micah's hole. Micah whimpered a bit, pushing himself off of Caelan's chest as he brought his hand down to his abdomen, shivering a little as he felt the sticky cum practically gluing his fishnet bodysuit in place just above his achingly hard erection. Micah gasped breathlessly as his fingers ran along the length of his cock, barely a ghost of a touch, before skimming his balls and then his taint.

The lower he went, the more sticky the tips of his fingers became, his head feeling a bit light as he took in the feeling of Anders's cock stretching out his well-fucked rim. He was so full, so full he was dizzy. He knew it was all in his head, but the brazen part of him was reacting to the feeling of it so much it made his body melt back against Anders's chest, letting out a happy moan as his fingers pushed past the rim of his hole thoughtlessly.

His were small enough that it didn't make his body tense the way a cock would've, but the slight pressure against his rim had him shuddering anyway. He couldn't help it. He felt a little silly, honestly, a bit like he'd lost his bloody mind, and perhaps he had. He didn't really know. What he did know was that with the next downward drop onto Anders's cock, it went deeper thanks to him being straighter, more of his weight falling onto it without Caelan supporting him.

"Mmm, slutty little minx," Anders growled into his ear, his teeth sinking down into Micah's shoulder for a moment, "Since my cock isn't enough for your needy little hole, be a good fuck-doll and use your fingers to bring me to orgasm." Micah moaned, his eyes rolling back as he wiggled his fingers, running the tips of them along the underside of Anders's cock where it was buried inside of him, pulling a guttural moan out of Anders's mouth.

"F-Feel good, M-Master?" Micah managed, somewhat shakily, his head falling back against Anders's shoulder, fingers moving determinedly. He wasn't too sure what he was doing, but he was putting in effort that much was certain.

"Yes, just like that, fuuck," Anders moaned lowly, his teeth sinking down roughly into Micah's shoulder as he pushed his hips forward with a rough jerking motion, his cock pulsing where it was buried inside of Micah, warmth flooding his body. Anders's teeth locked slightly, a growl releasing from his throat as his hips rocked upwards.

Micah was lost, though, too out of it to realize that Anders was cumming because Micah found himself somehow, magically, falling into another orgasm that rocked him to the very core of his being. The waves of pleasure were so strong they yanked him beneath the waters of pleasure, tangling him in the undertow of his euphoria as it danced beneath his skin, everything fading away for a moment as he focused on the pleasure buzzing through him.

"Who wants next?" Anders asked, the words barely registering to Micah's brain, even as a muffled response left someones mouth. Micah whimpered as he felt himself being moved around so he was facing Anders's chest, Caelan's presence backing off away from him. Micah whimpered as he fluttered his eyes open, looking up into Caelan's eyes from over Anders's shoulder as he carried him away from Caelan and toward the sectional.

Micah gasped as he was dropped down onto Archie's lap, hands wrapping around his waist tightly, fingers digging in deeper as the head of a hard cock pressed against the rim of his hole. Micah didn't even think, not even caring which of the two remaining men before Caelan it was that was going to fuck him, he was just focused on the end goal now. Getting Caelan's cock where he desperately wanted it.

1...56789...11