A Night Filled with Surprises

Story Info
Best friends fulfil each others fantasies.
3.4k words
4.55
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelly08
Kelly08
5 Followers

1 / 10

As Katie looked in the mirror, she couldn't help but smile, Nathan was in for a surprise tonight.

I'd known Nathan since we were kids. We'd always been close, but had never dated each other. That doesn't mean we hadn't used each others' bodies for sex between partners.

Nathan was my best friend. He knew my deepest, darkest, dirtiest secrets and I knew his.

Including his love of short skirts, high heels and crotch less panties, which is what I was currently wearing teamed with a push up bra and a tight figure-hugging top very unlike my usual leggings and t-shirt.

I left my long dark hair trailing loosely down my back in a plait instead of my usual messy bun.

Tonight was going to be an interesting night of snooker.

Nathan arrived on time as usual, beeping his horn, revving his engine and making a show that he'd arrived. Which soon ceased when he saw me open the door. As I turned my back on him to lock up I dropped my keys. Slowly bending over to collect them, I made sure he got a good view.

After locking up I walked towards the car, trying not to burst out laughing. Nathan looked like a cartoon character, his eyes were bulging that much.

As I slid into the car I could feel his eyes taking in every inch of my body.

"This is a new look for you" he said, still staring at me.

His voice sounded huskier then usual.

"Thought I'd try something new" I replied, acting like his heated stare and lust filled voice wasn't making my pussy clench and my head spin with dirty thoughts.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay in tonight?" he said, winking at me and giving me his sexiest smile.

I had to bite my lip to stop myself from groaning out loud and telling him to take me back inside and fuck me right now.

2 / 10

20 minutes later we arrive at the bar, the sexual tension in the car so thick I was surprised we hadn't fogged up the windows.

Once inside I ordered our drinks whilst Nathan set up the snooker table. We played a couple of games, chatting easily as we usually did. After losing yet another game Nathan set the balls up once again.

Before we got started a bloke called Luke that Nathan knew from work stepped up to the table.

"How about I help you out and maybe we can beat him together?" he suggested.

Never taking his eyes off my breasts before I even had a chance to answer, Nathan agreed.

"Only it's me and her against you," I heard him say as he handed me a snooker cue.

As I bent over to line up my shot I felt Nathan step up behind me, Bending over me, he placed one hand on my hip, digging his finger tips in firmly, and his other hand slid down my arm holding the cue steady and slightly moving my aim.

"Now slide it back and thrust it forward" he whispered in my ear making my legs weak.

I could feel my pussy starting to leak, the heat burning my thighs. Ignoring the sensation I do as I'm told, jumping with glee when I actually make a decent break for once.

Nathan laughs at my excitement. Luke lines up his shot, and as he does I pick up the chalk and make a show of rubbing it over the top of my cue stick, blowing the dust off. Luke couldn't take his eyes off my lips as he took his shot, completely missing his target.

We continued playing like that till I only had the black ball left. Again I lined up my shot. Nathan stepped up behind me again, only this time he slid one hand down my arm and the other up my skirt landing firmly on my pussy.

"Oh fuck," is all I heard whispered in my ear as Nathan found my crotchless panties.

"Mmm someone is being very naughty tonight."


3 / 10

I grin at Nathan's words, knowing I'm getting the reaction I wanted. I pull my cue back, ready to take my shot. Just as I did, Nathan thrust a finger straight into my pussy, causing me to almost miss the shot. I stood up and spun around, forcing Nathan's finger from my pussy.

I open my mouth to tell him off, but before a single verb is formed he pushes his wet finger into my mouth, rubbing it against my tongue and coating it in my own juices. Without even thinking I close my mouth around the digit and suck, looking up at Nathan through my lashes. His eyes were darker and more intense then I'd ever seen.

"God, you two need to get a fucking room" was all we heard as Luke retreated back to his other mates.

Nathan looked at me, grinning, then took my hand and pulled me towards the back entrance and the car park. As we made our way down the corridor I noticed the disabled toilet was open. As we passed it I pulled Nathan into the room, shutting and locking the door behind us.

I pushed him against the wall and dropped to the floor, quickly getting to work undoing his jeans.

"One of those nights is it?" Nathan asked with a wicked grin on his face.

As I pulled down his zipper I could feel his cock straining against it, fighting to be released. I pulled both his jeans and boxers all the way down to the floor then sat back and admired the gorgeous long thick cock bobbing inches away from my salivating mouth. Licking my lips I moved forward, slowly licking the pre-cum glistening on the tip off with the tip of my tongue.

Looking up at Nathan through my lashes, his eyes were once again extremely dark and full of lust.

Shifting myself slightly so I could get a better reach and angle I took him fully into my mouth, making sure to leave as much saliva coating his cock as I could and making it easier to slide my mouth up and down his long shaft.

After several minutes I reached one hand up his chest till I reached his mouth, giving his lips a gentle tap. He knew instantly what my intention was and got to


4 / 10

work sucking my index finger, getting it nice and wet to ensure there was plenty of lubrication for its next destination.

Once he was satisfied he released my finger and widened his legs as much as the clothes around his ankles would allow. By doing so, he gave me easier access to his anus.

Taking my newly lubed up finger I pushed it against his tight hole, slowly rubbing whilst I took his cock right to the back of my throat. I felt him move, placing one hand in my hair and with the other grabbing the door frame to steady himself as I slowly pushed and worked my finger into his anus. Feeling his walls starting to relax, I upped my speed.

"OH FUCK!" was all I heard as the hand grabbing my hair pushed me forward forcing his cock further down my throat before pulling me back and pushing me forward again.

Whilst I fingered his anus hard and fast he matched my pace whilst fucking my mouth. It didn't take long for Nathan to unload his balls down my throat. I was the only one he'd ever told about his love of having his arse licked and fingered.

Before I had a chance to catch my breath and wipe the tears and mascara that were running down my face I felt myself being lifted to my feet and lips crushing mine, with a swipe of his tongue on my lips. I happily opened up, allowing his tongue to invade my mouth in a long, hard kiss. I felt his groan vibrate though my mouth, causing me to moan in response knowing that he'd find his taste lingering in my mouth.

Pulling back, I walked to the sink to clean up my make-up whilst Nathan put himself away and caught his breath. Coming up behind me he leaned in, and kissing my neck he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, but now its time to take you home."

A little shocked I just stared at him thinking WTF I gave him that and his response is to take me home, feeling pissed off and disappointed I walked out of the bathroom towards the exit leaving him behind.

He found me stood at the passenger door of hid car sulking. Laughing at me knowing what was running though my mind he dangled the keys in front of me.


5 / 10

"You drive my heads a bit fuzzy right now, not enough blood up top" he says as he climbs into the car leaving me to walk around to the driver's side.

Getting settled behind the wheel I felt a hand rest on my thigh. Looking over at Nathan, he had his head tilted back against the headrest, eyes closed. Not for the first time in the last few months I found myself admiring everything about him, shaking the thoughts from my head I started to drive.

As I got to a fork in the road where we lived in different directions, I flicked the indicator left which was the direction of my house. Without saying a word, Nathan leans over and flicks it to the right. Looking me straight in the eyes, he leaned in and kissed me more passionately then ever before.

"My home. I have a surprise for you, too," he said once again showing me that wicked smile.

As I continued to drive his hand slowly made its way up my thigh until his fingers found my clit. Rubbing his fingers along my lips, he groaned in satisfaction on finding my juices leaking from my pussy.

He rubbed my juices all over my lips and across my clit where he rubbed a little harder and faster. I bit my lip, trying to concentrate on the road and not the sensation that's building between my legs. Just as I thought I was going to explode he moved his fingers and thrust 2 of them straight into my soaking wet pussy, causing me to gasp and almost lose control of the car.

Hearing Nathan laugh brought me back to my senses and I got control of the car, not that it stopped him from continuing his attack on my Gspot. I could feel my orgasm starting to build again.

As I pulled into the driveway, stopped the car and killed the engine I turned, just in time for Nathan to crush his lips against mine once again, picking up speed with his fingers as his thumb started to circle my clit.

I knew I wasn't going to last long like this. He was playing my pussy like it was designed especially for him. Letting out a groan, my body started to shake uncontrollably as I came hard all over his fingers.

Pulling his fingers out of me Nathan proceeded to place them in his mouth and suck them clean as he exited the car.


6 / 10

After I got the feeling back in my shaky legs I followed Nathan up to his front door and inside.

I loved his home. It was much bigger, brighter and homelier than my little run down studio.

Nathan walked straight to the kitchen and pulled out 2 bottles of water.

"What, nothing stronger tonight?" I said, taking the bottle being offered to me.

"No, you'll need a clear head and plenty of energy for what I have in store for you," he replied.

Whilst he intently watched me lift the bottle to my lips I took too large a mouthful, causing some water to spill out of my lips and down my chin before landing on my breasts. Before I had a chance to register what was happening Nathan had his lips on my chest licking up the spilled water.

Grabbing my hand, Nathan led me up the stairs to his bedroom. Stepping into the room, I noticed a gift box wrapped with a bow on his bed, and biting my lip in anticipation I looked between Nathan and the box.

Laughing, he nodded towards the bed and I hopped up, excitedly waiting for Nathan to join me before I ripped open the box. Looking at the contents, I was a little confused.

I stared at what looked like a dildo with rabbit ears and a couple of holes attached. I picked it up and looked at Nathan.

"What the hell is this for?"

Smiling at me, he took the toy out of my hands and replied.

"I'll show you but first I need to taste you"

With that he grabbed my ankles and pulled me forward, causing me to fall on to my back. Pushing my thighs apart, he buried his tongue straight into my pussy, licking up any juices lingering from my orgasm.

After several minutes of tongue fucking me, Nathan lowered his tongue and begin to rim my ass before pushing a finger deep inside my ass and returning his tongue to my pussy.


7 / 10

It didn't take much for my walls to relax and for him to push a second finger into my ass. I could feel another orgasm building.

"Oh god! I'm going to cum again!" I said.

This caused Nathan to up his assault on my holes. I couldn't hold back anymore and let out a scream I thought would have brought his neighbours running.

My whole body shook uncontrollably like never before, tonight really was full of surprises.

Leaving me to calm down Nathan stood up, removing all his clothes allowing me to take in his gorgeous body, his simple yet beautiful tattoos, the light covering of hair on his chest and of course that amazing cock.

Nathan then pulled me to my feet, kissing me passionately. I could taste myself on his tongue. Slowly he started to undress me, kissing my body as he went on, revealing my ample breasts. He captured one nipple between his teeth, gently nipping before sucking my boob fully into his mouth.

Moving down my body he slowly removed my skirt and panties. I went to remove my heels but he stopped me.

"Leave them on, you're the perfect height for me to bend over and fuck"

To prove his point he turned me around and pushed me over the bed. Lining up the head of his cock, he rubbed it though my soaking wet lips before thrusting it full hilt into my pussy. My hands stretched out to grab the bed covers. I swear it had never felt this good before.

Slowly pulling back, I felt Nathan push a finger back into my ass before he continued to thrust into my now swollen pussy. After what felt like hours, Nathan pulled out, pulling me up and turning me to face him.

"Ready to find out what your surprise actually does?"

All I could do was nod my head as he reached for the toy.

"Remember how you once told me you had a fantasy about having both your holes filled at once?"


8 / 10

Again all I could do was nod, biting my lip and wondering exactly where this was going.

"I wanted to make that fantasy come true for you but didn't want to share you with another man, so looking online I found this."

Taking the device he pushed his cock into the middle hole, then placed the other around his balls, securing it in place just under his own hard cock.

It looked very strange but I could now see just how it was designed to work: the black dildo sat just under Nathans cock and the bunny ears sat just above.

"Take the heels off, climb onto the bed and lay on your back"

I did as I was told, nervous but extremely excited at the same time. Climbing onto the bed and positioning himself between my thighs, he grabbed a pillow and gestured for me to lift my hips so he could place it under me.

Once again I felt his hot mouth on my pussy once more, making sure I was nice and wet. I heard a humming sound and realised he had turned the rabbit on. Feeling him line his cock up to my pussy and the dildo to my anus, he started to slowly work both his cock and the dildo into my holes.

Going slowly to give my ass time to adjust and stretch, after a few gentle thrusts I could feel myself relaxing enough that I knew it wouldn't hurt. Wrapping my legs around his thighs I pulled him towards me, forcing him full hilt into both my holes and causing such an intense sensation I couldn't stop my body from arching off the bed.

It was at this moment the vibrations from the rabbit ears hit my clit, intensifying the sensation to a whole new level. Pulling back slightly so not to lose contact with my clit, he pounded back inside me over and over again. At this point I was screaming like never before.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to start building only this was different if felt so much more intense, sensing my pussy walls starting to pulse around his cock he picked up speed thrusting into me harder and faster.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck"


9 / 10

I came hard, pleasure exploding in every cell of my body, when all of a sudden I felt a new sensation and started to panic.

"Oh god"

Was all I could stay as liquid squirted out covering Nathan.

"Oh fuck baby, you just squirted all over me, that's so fucking sexy" was his only response.

He continued to thrust into me. I'd never done that before, but I so wanted to again. It felt amazing.

Slowing his pace, Nathan pulled out of me.

"Roll over, I want to take your ass"

Doing as I was told, I heard him turn off the rabbit and line himself up again, this time pushing his cock into my ass and the dildo into my pussy. He continued to fuck me hard and fast, with one hand on my back and the other pulling on my hair he fucked me like never before.

It wasn't long before I could feel yet another orgasm building

"I'm going to cum again!" I shout between moans.

"So am I, baby!"

With a growl like the beast he was portraying tonight, he emptied his load deep in my ass as my own orgasm hit, sending waves of pleasure though my body once again.

Keeping still whilst I rode out my orgasm, Nathan stroked my back before slowly pulling out of my holes and leaving me feeling extremely empty. Pulling off the toy, he tossed it to the floor and slapped my arse before crashing down next to me on the bed, pulling me towards him as he spooned me and held me tight.

I laid there for a while, thinking about what an amazing night this had been. Feeling Nathan breathe even out on my neck I assumed he was asleep, and rolling myself round to face him I traced the outline of his jaw with my finger, watching the man I had loved for so many years but had always denied sleep.

"I love you," I whispered snuggling in closer as I closed my eyes.


10 / 10

"Do you mean that?" was all I heard.

Looking up, his eyes were wide staring straight though to my soul.

"Because I've loved you for longer then I can remember, Katie. I just never thought I was good enough for you"

"Not good enough for me? I always thought I wasn't enough for you."

We both laughed, realising how silly we had both been for so many years. No wonder neither of us could hold onto a relationship.

We laid there for hours, passionately kissing, talking and making love all night long.

As we sat in bed with my head resting on Nathans chest, watching the sun come up, I looked at him.

"That really was a night for surprises!" I say.

The end


Kelly08
Kelly08
5 Followers