All Comments on 'A Night He Shouldn't Forget'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
MandylionMandylionabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story and lovely couple! I like the way you describe her and her penis, very detailed. The only bad thing about this story is that is too short. :D

By the way, is so rare to see gentle and hung tgirls. I would love to see more of Leticia or at least more gentle tgirls (with male) in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was an incredible story. I really thought it was going to go a different direction but I am thrilled that it didn’t. You managed to convey seriously deep emotions that I think everyone can understand on some level. The conversation flowed so open, honest and real which was so well written as a pair of lost and hurting souls managed to find each other. This was a great read and I would have hated to have missed it. Thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! 5 stars! Looking forward to more!

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Great ride - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, guys, thank you for the feedback!

@Mandylion - thanks, yeah, the story is short and with a closed ending. I wrote it as a form of break in between other projects. Leticia and Adrien probably won’t appear again, let’s hope that they are happy together. But of course, I will write more stories with gentle (and hung, obviously) t-girls :)

@Anon - thank you for that comment! I’m glad that you perceived the story in this way - you put this exactly how I wanted the story to be interpreted. A short ‘frame’ from the lives of two lost souls who happily found each other :)

@Anon - thank you for the rating! There won’t be more with these characters, but of course, I have other stories with this genre, feel free to read them :D

@jay1459 - and thanks to you too :)

@darthnader19 - haha, thanks! Good to know ;)

@Anon - thank you kindly!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

Yes, yes, I loved, except I would love to see Rick get his just deserves. I hate bullies

translover021translover021about 2 years ago

Loved it! Nothing hotter than completely consenual sex with a beautiful dominant t-girl. Hope to see more in the future.

SugarMambaSugarMambaabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story, I really admire your pacing, no part felt rushed nor too slow.

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesabout 2 years ago

That was a really good story and definitely the best one of yours I’ve read. Both characters are well developed with Leticia particularly well done. She comes across as really sweet, kind, and gentle but when you combine it with a big strong sexy t-girl, well, what’s not to like?

One question though? Who spiked his drink? I had a feeling that as you'd said Rick was a drug dealer who had it in for Adrien he was going to pop into this as the perpetrator with Leticia stepping in to give him a free judo demonstration. Meh, I guess I'll just have to sketch that part out in my head. Something along the lines of… Adrien to Rick. ‘Hi Rick this is Laticia.’ Followed by… Laticia to Rick. ‘Hi Rick this is the floor’ and THUMP! Yeah that works.

p.s. I know English isn't your first language which makes your writing it all the more impressive.

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@sissyboi69Aric - thank you! Yes, Rick should get some punishment and who knows, maybe one day he will receive it ;)

@translover021 - thank you for the comment! I'm glad that you liked the story!

@SugarMamba - oh, that's nice to read, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and writing! I am looking forward to more of your work in this genre!

EmirusEmirusabout 2 years ago

A GOOD READ and your sparse writing style fitted this story perfectly. A reader said that about one of my stories and I took it as a compliment as I hope you do in this instance. Although I would imagine your writing style is, unlike mine, because English is not your native language.

IT’S A “NICE” STORY of the “boy meets girl” type and one good sign is that you could have made Leticia a cisgender woman and the story would still have been enjoyable.

THE “ALMOST AS THICK AS MY WRIST” jarred because it was in contrast to the other ways you described his and her “equipment.” But at least it wasn’t the hideous “as thick as a Coke can.” And although ten inches is long there are plenty of videos showing t-girls with a penis of a similar length. Fourteen inches and Coke cans belong only in futa stories.

I READ “KINKY ANNIVERSARY” prior to reading this story and I think the respective scores are correct in reflecting this one is much better.

FINALLY this is a stand alone story not one which needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to see a continuation of this!

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@TGPStories - thank you again, your comment, especially the post scriptum, means a lot to me. And it wasn’t Rick, who spiked Adrien’s drink, but the scene you’ve sketched, with Leticia introducing Rick to the floor, is satisfying and could have happened in the future :)

@Anon - thank you, surely there will be more of my stories in that genre, that I can guarantee :)

@Emirus - wow, okay, first of all, thank you for such an elaborated comment and opinion, I really appreciate that. I don’t know if my writing style is sparse, probably is, but I’ll take it as a compliment. However, for me, the fact that you, as well as other English native speakers (and fellow writers!), can read my stories and enjoy them without cringing that much for the linguistic reasons, is the best compliment I can get. It shows that despite my English being far from perfection, I can tell my story, the plotline, character development and that’s great. Of course, I’m always looking for the field to improve, therefore I will look for editors and proofreaders and give my best to produce even better stories.

To your words about ‘equipment’ description, I think it’s up to personal taste. I know that comparing dick's girth to a wrist or beer or coke cans may be cliche, but for me it works ;)

And finally, yes, I’m also glad that I was able to write a stand alone story, as I’m not the best at making the plot closed ;)

@Anon - thank you for your enthusiasm, but there won’t be more of this story. For 99% :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great T story. I just wish there was some payback on his ex and Bully. Still a 5 though.

wowser1016wowser1016about 2 years ago

A wonderful story but I hope you will consider a continuation. Rick needs to be dealt with and Leticia is the one to do it. She already has a good start on the muscle she would need to do the job properly and getting bigger would give her the ability to mess anyone up and better protect Adrien. Oh well, one can hope.

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the feedback. Who knows, maybe Rick will get the punishment he deserves ;)

@wowser1016 - thank you very much for the comment. Eh, guys, don't do that to me, you must know that I always have trouble in making a one shot story with closed plot and you're tempting me so much :P I even already have a title for continuation :D

Ladyboyworship42Ladyboyworship42about 2 years ago

Good story, leaves a bitter sweet feeling. The bitterness because as a man, I can only wish I had a girl like her! Decades of searching and still single. Yep, she's a dream come true. Nice job!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

What a totally awesome love story. It can only be a love story. I’m very impressed with the plot and how well you put your idea on paper in English, even though as you admit it’s not you native language. I think you did a better job of it than I could and English is my native language. As for the story and everything I really must tell you that I must give it and you a rating of 10 stars. Thank you so very much.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start with a solid baseline for more episodes to come hopefully. Consider trying out some publishing software or possibly a fellow writer to proofread and edit for you. With your imaginative talents I have a hunch your next chapter or story will be even better.

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Ladyboyworship42 - thank you for your opinion. I can say that I feel you. That's one of the reasons I write stories :)

@ShortyMac - thank you very much for such wonderful feedback. I'm glad that my story can be so enjoyable, despite some linguistic imperfections :)

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon - sorry, missed your comment. Thank you for the feedback, I'll definitely will look for some editors with next stories.

smoothed273smoothed273about 2 years ago

💋💋💋💋💋💋💖💖🌹🌹🌹✌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soooo, how many dicks do we need to suck to get these two lovers a never ending story arc?

Supersoakher704Supersoakher704almost 2 years ago

Great story...you should continue this one!!!

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@smoothed273 - thank you! I don't know how to make emojis here :D

@Anon - I don't know, how many you're able to :P Kidding of course, thank you for comment and the next part of these two will eventually come

@Supersoakher704 - thank you! I'll probably will continue :)

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

I wanna say thank you for a story (that imho should’ve been in the romance section) that portrayed a top trans woman as an actual woman. Not some neonazi dominatrix. And the man attracted to her as something other than some sissy bottom boy. I truly hope you write more about these two (since I think it was the bully that drugged him and is still lurking around) it would make for good background and angst. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Jacktacular - thank you very much for such a nice comment. I don't know if the story should have been posted in the romance section, I'm afraid that it could be 'demolished' there, as there are straight stories only, as far as I know. But I take it as the biggest possible compliment :)

Thank you for appreciating the creation of my characters. I know perfectly what you mean about 'neonazi dominatrix' and 'sissy bottom boy' - these are such cliche templates, so often featured in stories, lacking any depth. I don't like that and prefer to have more tender relations between characters.

And I will write more about Leticia and Adrien in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story.Would love to see these two lovers soon. Waiting for next chapter.

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you, I think there will be one more chapter with Adrien and Leticia, but I don't know when :)

jameskrcxxjameskrcxxover 1 year ago

Omg your writing is really good i was rock hard in no time. Please continue the story with more sex and less condom lol.

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@jameskrcxx - hey, thank you, glad to hear that you enjoyed my story so much :D It was supposed to be a stand-alone story, but there will be one following chapter in the future, but can't say when :D But it definitely would include bare-back scenes :D

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 1 year ago

Such a phenomenal story! So deep and emotional at parts but also very erotic in others. Well developed characters and a great story flow! Would love to see more with these 2 characters, but I am in no way the creative type so I will leave that in your capable hands. Thank you for a great read!

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@GRYFANx - thank you for those kind words. I'll reply as I did earlier - there will be a chapter showing the further fate of Adrien and Leticia, but I've no idea when I'll find time for that :)

4Leather4Leather12 months ago

Thank you, Love to see we’re this leads.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter of this beautiful story.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[20.07.23]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

MarassoMarasso10 months agoAuthor

@4Leather - thank you too!

@Anon - I'll have to write it one day then :D

@SatyrDick - thank you for coming back to my stories. I appreciate your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So well written! Leticia is so sexy

MarassoMarasso9 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That is really quite sweet.

MarassoMarasso4 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you, I appreciate that!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yum! This is a delicious story.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Fabulous story that had a perfect tone and pace…not over the top, but just right. A must read! I’d love a second chapter to see Adrien assimilate into Leticia’s world as her bottom boyfriend, moving in with her, meeting her friends, etc.

MarassoMarasso30 days agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you!

@1Martiniman - thank you very much for your kind words.

thesilkbananathesilkbanana22 days ago

This is one of the best stories I've read in years, so romantic and as sexy as hell! Please, please, pretty please with sugar on top write a follow up. I'd love to know how their relationship develops and if Leticia becomes Adrien's hero by kicking the arse of his bully and ex "girlfriend".

MarassoMarasso22 days agoAuthor

@thesilkbanana - hey, thank you very much for the positive feedback, I appreciate it a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous