A Night He Shouldn't Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

"Not much. You told me that your girlfriend dumped you in a harsh way, but you didn't want to go into details - there are exactly your words - to not spoil our fun. And I agreed with that yesterday." Leticia made a pause, as if she hesitated. She looked at Adrien and then said with some tenderness in her voice. "But you can tell me now, if you want. Maybe you should just get that weight off your mind."

Adrien went silent, thinking about Leticia's words. On the one hand, the sole idea of telling her about his humiliation and pain was paralyzing for him. On the other hand, he has not told anyone about it, as there was no one in his life close enough to confide. He knew that it all was lurking in his head like a tumor, and his attempts to deal with it, meaning self-pitying at home and desperate partying-to-forget, were ineffective.

But it was undeniable that Leticia was a stranger to Adrien, especially considering that he didn't remember a thing about meeting her.But she remembered, he realized. And she was friendly and kind. Adrien just wished that she wouldn't think badly of him, judge or pity him. He looked in her beautiful hazel eyes as if he could find the ensuring in them.

"Okay... But it's really embarrassing for me. I still have trouble believing that Emy could do that to me. That someone could do this to another person..." Adrien took a big sip of water, as he finished eating. Actually, Leticia was right so far. His body felt better after a meal. Maybe after telling her his story his soul will feel better too? Wincing inwardly at how banally these thoughts sounded, he cleared his sore throat.

"I've known Emy since high school. She was my crush from the class, but back then she hadn't been paying attention to me. Actually, no one had, until some time. I was an introverted kid, growing without parents, only with my grandma. Emy was popular, hanging out with other popular guys. One of them was Rick, the first person from the class who noticed me..." Adrien exhaled, once again feeling all these emotions, which were troubling him for years, flooding him. "But he did that for all the most wicked reasons you can imagine. Because Rick... Rick became my bully. But he wasn't some stereotypical bully, who would have, you know, to nudge me occasionally, hide my backpack or do pranks. No, Rick was... he was..." Adrien stopped for a moment, looking down at the table. He didn't realize that it would be so hard to talk about it. To his surprise, he felt as Leticia placed her hand on top of his and gently squeezed it. That was unexpected, but this gesture let him keep going.

"Rick was a real tormentor. Total psycho, with no boundaries. Not even a trail of... of... I don't know... of conscience or empathy. He started to pick on me without any true reason, at first, he was laughing that I was an anime fan, making mean comments and stuff like this. But when he found out that my parents died in an accident..." Adrien's voice cracked a bit and Leticia's palm squeezed him harder. "He began to make fun of it. Of my parents' death, or my grandma, he was threatening me in countless, heinous ways. And of course, he was beating me, whenever he had occasion. But believe me, he was doing this without leaving any bruises or marks. Like a skilled torturer. He was kicking me in the kidneys or liver. Once he caught me in the locker room and choked me with a plastic bag."

"Oh my god..." Leticia whispered with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, he could have been recruited by ISIS without sending a resume." Adrien laughed blankly, trying to distance himself from memories, but it sounded horribly forced. He gulped loudly and continued hoarsely. "I was... I was powerless. I've always been scrawny, and he was bigger and stronger. And older because he was repeating the year. I couldn't defend myself, until one time. He caught me near the lockers and began his 'routine'. I tried to run away, but couldn't. I was in a really tough period back then, my grandma was seriously sick and Rick's hideous insults didn't get to me much. But he wouldn't be himself if he didn't try. He had a unique ability of knowing what to say to hurt someone. And he said that he will kill my grandma. I... I just snapped. I hit him in the head, and normally, it would be a pathetic punch, but I was holding the padlock from my locker. It cut his eyebrow badly." Despite knowing what happened next, Adrien always felt a satisfaction of this one, single blow. He slowly shook his head and continued. "It was a precious, but brief moment of triumph. Next he beat the shit out of me. Full-blown murderous rage. He wanted to kill me, and he would, if the janitor didn't save me. But before he managed to drag Rick away, I had broken ribs, fractured spleen and luncheon meat instead of face."

"I'm so sorry..." Leticia said quietly. Now she was holding Adrien's palm with both hands. Her fingers were delicately stroking his skin.

"Yeah, it was pretty painful, I had to stay in hospital for some time, but since that moment my life started to be easier. Rick was, of course, expelled from school, the principal couldn't pretend anymore that nothing was going on. Soon later Rick was locked up in juvie."

"You went through a true horror." Leticia shook her head with shock.

"Well, I won't deny that. But like I said, Rick was no longer there, so my education went pretty uneventful toward the end. I graduated and soon after my grandma passed away, leaving me this apartment and some money which I invested." Adrien paused again, trying to collect his thoughts. He glanced at his palm in the embrace of Leticia's hands, and it made him feel odd warmth in his chest. She barely knew him, he because of his black-out knew her even less, but there was an unusual connection between them, going beyond an adventitious hook-up from the nightclub. He was curious to explore this furthermore.

"I didn't have a chance to go to college, so I started to work. And then, a few months ago, I was working in one cafeteria and bumped into Emy there. She looked a bit different, skinnier, but still pretty enough for a lonely loser like me. Emy seemed to be thrilled to see me, which was a bit surprising, but I went for it. Desperately. We started to date."

"I think I know how it ends..." Leticia scowled, slowly shaking her head in thought.

"Yeah, I wish I could have also noticed those red flags before, back then. Long story short - we were dating and while I was happy, silly and completely blindly enamored with Emy or rather with my idealized version of her, she had been giving herself to another man on the side. But it wasn't some random guy." Adrien paused, unwittingly creating suspense. "It was Rick. The same psycho, but enriched with experiences from prison, drug dealing and pimping. Looking for vengeance on me. Because, you know, it was 'my fault' that he was expelled from school. That's how he saw it in his insane mind. As if he cared about his education. Anyway, he got his revenge. It turned out that after high school Emy had failed modeling career, then got addicted to meth and other drugs. But she had no money, so Rick gladly became her supplier. And owner, as he was treating her as a pet. Very obedient one because she was willing to do everything to get her treat. Even getting involved in Rick's crazy plot of crushing the heart of his former victim..." Adrien honestly wanted to be able to joke about it, but it was impossible. When he finished telling the story, to his surprise he felt... peaceful emptiness.

Leticia let go of his hand and stood up abruptly. She got around the table and pulled Adrien's head to her chest. Flabbergasted, at first, he didn't move, while Leticia's strong arms embosomed him. But right away he also hugged her waist and adhered his cheek to the warm skin of her cleavage.

They didn't say a word, just clung to themselves in tender embrace. Adrien sighed weakly, listening to Leticia's stepped up heartbeat. He felt the softness of her breasts on his chin and her massive bulge was pressing at his rib cage. After a long while, Leticia kissed him softly on the tip of the head, and he looked at her. Her still expression was hard to read, until she spoke:

"You were right, it's hard to believe that someone might be so cruel and vicious. But that's exactly how evil people can be. Trust me, I know far too much about being bullied, rejected, called names and laughed at. I've been there." Leticia said softly and stroked Adrien's cheek. "You can't allow this to define you as a person. None of this was your fault, Adrien. You fell prey to these scumbags, but you're not a victim, understood? You were... You are just a lonely soul who wants to be loved." She finished with a quiet voice.

"It's weird. I can't remember last night, yet it feels as if I've known you forever. Why is that?" Adrien whispered, gazing at her. He had never felt so intimate with someone.

"I don't know, but I feel the same. I think that we're similar. It takes one to know one." Leticia answered, looking so intensely at Adrien that he trembled and unknowingly gaped his mouth. She smiled softly and said. "Listen, you're still very pale. I think you should rest. Maybe... we'll go back to bed?"

Adrien nodded and Leticia stepped back, to let him stand up. Then she took his hand, and they walked back to his bed. Indeed, Adrien was still feeling feeble, and when he lay down flat on his back, for a moment suffering from head rush. Leticia snuck next to him, lifting herself on the elbow. Her body was clinging to him, big breasts were pressing on his side, her thigh was connected with his and her stuffed crotch was skimming his leg. Awareness of that latter part was plucking air from his lungs. Leticia began to delicately stroke his hairless chest.

He looked at Leticia, and she sent him a warm smile, again enlightening her attractive face. He had trouble believing that she was once living as a man and that her panties were filled by an impressive set of male genitalia. She looked very feminine, girly even.Beauty is just universal, no matter the gender or skin color or whatever, he stated in his thoughts.

"Did I tell you yesterday that you're beautiful, Leticia?" Adrien asked, smiling. Leticia's face brightened even more.

"Hah, yes, you did, even a couple of times. It was delightful to hear that from you."

"Good! I would be mad at my drunk-self if I didn't state the obvious facts." Adrien chuckled.

"Well, your 'drunk-self' was only cute, seriously. That's why I was so disappointed at first, when you didn't remember me. I thought that you weren't honest with me." Leticia said, a bit of sad vibes in her tone. Her index finger was making circles on Adrien's chest.

"Then help me remember what happened. Tell me how we met, what we were doing and so on. It feels as if I missed a lot." Adrien said and placed his hand on top of Leticia's. Instantly, her reaction was to entangle her fingers with his.

"Haha, okay!" Leticia chuckled and snuggled even more with Adrien. "We met on the dance floor, but I wasn't exactly dancing at that moment, just coming back from the restroom. Then, on my way suddenly a wild guy appeared, dancing like crazy, in the most goofy way! Making moves like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever! It was you, haha!" She laughed heartily.

"Haha! Then I must have been in the peak of being drunk then. I'm not much of a dancer." Adrien laughed a bit nervously, getting slightly self-conscious as he truly has always been rather shy in expressing himself with dancing.

"I don't know about it, but yesterday's you were rocking it! Then you spotted me and pointed at me, as if you were giving me a dance challenge, haha! It looked so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. But then you bowed to me like a true gentleman and asked for a dance." Leticia giggled, and her eyes glowed with joy. "And we danced together, which was still goofy, but at the same time adorable. You know why? Because you were doing it with me just to... get jiggy, to have fun! You know, doing crazy pirouettes and so on. Not like other guys I've been meeting in the clubs, who all the time would try to grope me during dance and get intrusive in general."

"Ah, so probably that's the reason for me having sore legs, haha!"

"Yep, that's possible." Leticia's lips curved in a beautiful smile and Adrien sighed quietly in awe. He craved to kiss her, but at the same time simply enjoyed cuddling and talking. Unaware of that, Leticia continued. "We danced for a couple of minutes, and then you asked if I would like to have a drink with you. So, we went to the bar, where music wasn't so freaking loud, then ordered some drinks and started to talk. And... I know how silly or naive it may sound, but you've got me hooked from the very beginning. You were so easy-going, down-to-earth and... winsome!" Leticia said and dropped her eyes for a moment.

"Really?" That was the only word Adrien could mutter. Having rather low self-esteem his whole life, he couldn't believe that he was able to attract anyone at all, let alone such a hot transgirl like Leticia.

"Yes. After a terrific conversation, you asked if I wanted to get some fresh air, so we left the club. And, usually at that point, I would have thought that our thing, in the best case, would end with one night hook-up, at my place or yours... or in some motel. So, I was bracing myself to tell you that I'm transgender because basing on numerous not very pleasant experiences from the past, I prefer to be open about this and give people space to decide if they... if they still want me." Leticia paused for a moment and Adrien felt that these 'not very pleasant' experiences she mentioned, must have been rather hurtful for her. But Leticia smiled again and continued with a cheerful tone. "But again you surprised me by taking my hand and just walking in a seemingly random direction. I asked you where we were going, and you just said that on the walk, to eat something and to talk more. Because you were constantly babbling, asking me countless things, haha, your mouth just couldn't shut. But you were... you were probably the first guy who paid some attention to me... as a person, you know what I mean? For example, you asked about my hobby, that was something new!"

"And what did you answer?"

"Heh, I told you that I have a judo brown belt and that's my main passion." Leticia smirked, this time with a trail of pride. Adrien barely managed not to gasp from excitement.

"Oh, so that stands behind your muscles? Judo training?" He asked, shyly raising his hand toward Leticia's arm.

"Hah, that's precisely what you replied yesterday. Go ahead, touch it." Leticia smiled and flexed her bicep. It wasn't very big, but had a perfect sculpture, lean, hard and with a nicely shaped peak. Adrien's shakily palm slowly examined Leticia's arm. It was a staggering experience for him.

"Do you like it?" Leticia had to know that it was a rhetorical question, as Adrien's entrancement was more than obvious. He was loving every square millimeter of her arm.

From that moment, he could feel a barely noticeable change in the air. Something clicked between them. Of course, Adrien knew already that Leticia was cuddling with him, but he had an impression that she was even closer now. Touching her hard muscle, knowing about her judo background and feeling the presence of her solid bulge on top of his thigh, made him dizzy again, but this time for all the good reasons. He sighed softly.

"That's incredible..." Adrien said pensively and let go of Leticia's bicep. Taking a deep breath, he recomposed himself and asked. "And then we ate, right? What was it? Burgers?"

"Yes! You remember?" Leticia asked enthusiastically, and her hand came back to his chest. Adrien felt as if it belonged right there.

"Barely, but I'm seeing blurry images of stuffing my mouth with something, haha!"

"You ate almost twelve ounces of beef! I must admit that I was impressed." Leticia chuckled, but then became more serious. "After we ate there came the best part of our yesterday's... date. We walked on the riverside and sat on the bench. And... uhm... we started to get more and more intimate. You were telling me such sweet things, that I was the best girl you've ever met, that you've never had such an engaging and fascinating conversation with any girl and so on. I was certain that these weren't some cheap flatteries, I believed that you were speaking from the depths of your heart. The worst thing was that I felt torn apart. It was so wonderful to sit there with you, we had a great vibe, while simultaneously I was dying from stress that within a moment, I would have to tell you that I'm trans. And that you may react badly. That you may reject me like many others or even get mad, thinking that I deceived you..." Leticia's voice trembled a little. "I knew that it was wrong, but I wanted to delay it as long as I could. But when you wanted to kiss me, I just had to tell you..."

"I don't know what I said yesterday, but..." Adrien tried to say something to cheer her up, but Leticia interrupted him.

"At first, you didn't want to believe me. You thought that I was pranking you. And you know what? Even your disbelief was cute! You told me that it's impossible, as I was the most beautiful, sexy and feminine girl you've ever met." Leticia shook her head, as if this time it was hard to believe for her that someone could perceive her in this way. "But when you finally acknowledged that... you said 'that's awesome!'. As simply as that! And only asked if I was post or pre-op. When I told you that I still have a penis, you just... you just kissed me." Leticia tossed her hair and smiled.

"Like this?" Adrien quickly closed the gap between them and kissed surprised Leticia.

Their lips connected shyly, at first only skimming each other, then delicately nibbling. As if they both were testing how far they can move. Who would dare to go further? After a while, Leticia broke away first, but only to say:

"Almost. But more like this..." She whispered and kissed Adrien more boldly, but still gingerly. Her tongue began to meet Adrien's halfway, entwining with it. They were kissing like teenagers who just discovered how pleasant it was. Eagerness mixed with curiosity.

Their hands went loose, exploring their bodies freely. Adrien slid his palm on Leticia's stomach, checking every nook and bulge of her impressive six-pack. Her fingers were playing with his nipple, gently twisting and pinching it.

Adrien felt as if she was all over him, but that was exactly where he wanted her to be. It was weird, but he was growing... bond with Leticia. That is how he called it in his thoughts. A bond.I barely know her, he tried to reason inwardly, but it was all futile. He wanted Leticia, that was all what mattered. But this want wasn't only fueled in lust, he wanted her as a person, as a friend.Is this an 'instalove' or I'm still intoxicated and can't think clearly, he asked himself. But deep inside he knew the answer.

They were kissing for a couple of minutes until Leticia again parted away from his lips.

"We were kissing, just like this, for a pretty long while." Leticia whispered, dreamy voice. She shifted her hips a trifle and at that moment Adrien felt on his leg that the 'content' of her panties began to stiff. It didn't surprise him, as he himself had a rock-hard erection. She glanced in his eyes and said with a provocative smirk. "And when we stopped for a moment, you just asked me one thing..."

"How big is your cock?" Adrien almost exhaled this question with one breath and both Leticia's eyes and smile widened.

"Oh, do you remember that?" Her expression became so lustily that Adrien found trouble breathing.

"Not really, but I know that I would have wanted to know that. Probably the same yesterday as now..." Their faces were so close that Adrien felt as his whisper was much louder than it truly was.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers