A Night He Shouldn't Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
563 Followers

"I'm in, Adrien, the whole head is in, babe! Oh, it looks so hot!" Leticia exhaled with a delighted face. Her hands were stroking his thighs. "No more painful stretching, I promise. Now you're gonna to... feel full!" She gripped his still hard dick and pressed more with her hips, slowly but surely. Adrien could feel Leticia jostling her cock inside him, millimeter after millimeter. Then she retracted a bit and pressed again.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck... oh, you're so huge, so fucking gigantic..." Adrien was mumbling in feverish arousal. He didn't even know what he was saying. As if his tongue was moving on its own. But the great thing was that he hardly felt any pain. Only the heat, spreading and fullness. "Owww, you're killing me Leticia, oh, Leticia, thank you, Leticia..."

"Say it again." Leticia said with a hard to interpret expression. Her eyes were glazing with fire within.

"Oh... what?" Adrien couldn't figure out what she was asking for.

"My name. Say it again. Say it, babe." Leticia whispered with a soft smirk, inexorably thrusting her hips forward.

"Oh, Leticia... You're the best, Leticia... Owww! I love your cock, Leticia!" Adrien began to repeat her name over and over, gazing in her hazel eyes, while the ten-inch cock was slowly filling him up.

"You will never forget my name again, won't you?" Leticia asked with a smile and Adrien had a moment of clarity. He knew that partially she was joking, but she also meant that. She wanted that answer on many different levels.

"No! I'll never do that... someone would have to kill me to make me forget your name, Leticia... Owww! If your cock doesn't kill me first!" Adrien gasped, feeling the increased pressure at his inside. Pain was still noticeable, but more dull, mellowed by constant waves of pleasure coming from prostate stimulation.

"Hah, don't worry, I almost bottomed out, sweetie!" Leticia first laughed in reaction to Adrien's joke, but then got serious and asked. "I hope it no longer hurts you that much?" She picked up the lube and put some more on her cock.

"No... It feels great, Leticia! Your cock is amazing! So hard and hot! And... Oh... Hard, so fucking hard!" Adrien was muttering utter gibberish, having zero control of his thoughts. Deeply inside he just wanted Leticia to know how much he wanted her, how much he appreciated her. "Take me, Leticia, please, fill me!"

He felt as her thighs touched his buttocks and Leticia sighed loudly. Then she leaned over him, steadying herself with her arms. She just skimmed his lips with hers and whispered in his face:

"I just did, I'm inside you, babe, fully, can't go any deeper. You're very tight, gripping my cock like no one before." They exchanged hastily kisses. Leticia's eyes were wide open, and she continued to talk hot and sweet things to Adrien. She was as coherent as he was, which meant that they both were babbling chaotically, deeply embedded in arousal. "I want you to feel great, Adrien, I want you to forget all the bad stuff, to leave it behind you. Understand? Just give yourself to me and everything will be fine, I promise you. You're safe with me, sweetie, no one will harm you..."

"Oh, Leticia..." Adrien yelped and embraced her upper back.

"Sweetie, can I move a bit? You're okay with that? Or do you need more time?" Leticia asked, from time to time, making delicate humping moves, as if she was barely restraining herself.

"Yes. I mean, yes, you can. But please, don't split me in half." Adrien smiled faintly to her and Leticia smiled back. She kissed him and slowly withdrew her hips.

"You know that I won't. But I can't deny that your hot talking about my cock didn't make me horny. I want you so bad, Adrien. I want you to feel me deep inside your beautiful, tight ass." She whispered and drew her hips back even more.

Her cock left Adrien's insides in most of its length, bringing a release from extreme stretch and pressure. But Adrien didn't like this sudden emptiness. It didn't feel right. He didn't want that.

Luckily, this unpleasant feeling lasted very short, as Leticia again thrust herself forward and her cock returned to the place Adrien wanted it to be. Leticia slowly filled him up again, massaging his prostate on her way back.

Adrien started to feel that sensation fully. As if his body only then began to register it. That was something he had never experienced before. He couldn't even closely describe it, it felt as if he was being simultaneously hit by waves of heat and chillness, both pleasurable in their unique ways.

Looking at his own dick, which stood hard for the whole time, now repetitively rubbed by Leticia's muscular stomach, he realized that he didn't pay attention to this part of his body at all. Only Leticia touched him there. Now he felt the need to do it himself.

With a shaking hand, he reached to his dick, which was waving with the rhythm with which Leticia was pumping him. His member was so stiff that touching it with his own hand was almost painful. In an instant reaction, from his urethra spilled a significant amount of precum. Seeing that, Adrien knew that he wouldn't last long.

He glanced at Leticia - the girl was on fire. Blushed cheeks, breathing heavily and blazing eyes, fixed in his face. Her strong, sweaty body was moving relentlessly, but with effort, as if she had to put a lot of strength in every push. She saw that he began to stroke his dick and between labored breaths and moans, she hissed to him:

"Yes, babe, touch yourself, do it, I want to see you cum! Please, let me see it!" Leticia yelped and increased the pace. "Don't wait for me, I'm not gonna last long, babe! You're so tight! Ah!"

Now her cock was squishing Adrien's prostate, eliciting almost unbearable ecstasy. The need to get the release was overwhelming. He felt as if he started to lose his mind, when his hand began to jerk his cock furiously. The view of Leticia, awareness of her own arousal and passion, all sensations and emotions he was feeling, brought him to the edge in no time.

"Urgh!" Grunting, Adrien stroked his cock only a couple of times, until it erupted. His entire body froze and he arched his back, while his penis was uncontrollably spitting out drops of jizz, covering Adrien's chest, stomach and linens around him. It was surely the biggest cumshot of his life.

His muscles congealed, his lungs stopped working - only two things were moving inside his body - his heart, pounding like crazy and... Leticia's huge, swollen cock.

Adrien's eyes closed as he was trying to recover, but even though the tension in his balls faded away, the pleasure coming from rubbing his prostate was still there. His body began to shudder, and he felt as Leticia flopped down on him, still plowing his ass, this time much faster and stronger. Her hips were hitting Adrien's with such force, as if she wanted to thrust his entire body inside the mattress.

The girl's head was right next to his, and he was hearing her rugged breathing. Adrien hugged her upper body to his chest tightly and held her like this, while she was ramming him.

To his shock, her massive penis seemed to get even thicker inside him, spreading him widely and smashing his prostate with every move.

"Hold on, babe, I'm gonna..." Leticia yelled in his ear, but couldn't finish, as her orgasm arrived. Only the growing moan came from her mouth. "Aaaaargh!"

Right before she came, her dick buried to the brim inside him was swollen so hard that Adrien feared that she would really tear him. If not that his mind was still in the fog of his own orgasm, Leticia's pounding could have been pretty painful.

But Leticia finally came and Adrien could literally feel as she was shooting inside him, her cock was pulsing and vibrating rhythmically. She stopped breathing for a while and laid flat on Adrien's body, humping her hips weaker and weaker, trying to retrieve every piece of that powerful orgasm.

After a while Leticia stopped and Adrien felt her exhausted breath on his neck. Still, he was embracing her closely, holding her as if they were on a deserted island, the only survivors, the last people on the entire Earth.

Leticia's dick was hard inside him for a solid two minutes yet, until it slowly began to wilt. After another two minutes, Adrien felt that it slipped out from his butt, again leaving this weird, unpleasant emptiness. Similar, but much more acute feeling appeared in his heart. Adrien didn't want it to be over, to be a one-night stand.

He stroked gently the smooth skin of her toned back. She was breathing so deeply and steadily now that he thought she fell asleep.

"Leticia...?" He asked quietly.

"Mhmm?" She muttered something inaudible back.

"Will you stay with me longer?" He hoped that he didn't sound too desperate, but at the same time he wanted to sound like that. Leticia chuckled softly in his neck and moved slightly.

"Babe, it's Saturday's afternoon... I guess. For now, I'm not moving anywhere." Leticia answered and kissed the side of Adrien's neck.

"But... but I meant if you stay with me... you know... longer for real?"

Leticia was laying still, but after a while she brought herself up on the forearms. She didn't respond at first, just glaring at Adrien's face with a serious expression. Eventually, she smiled kind of sadly and asked quietly:

"You honestly would want that, Adrien?"

"There is nothing I would want more." He answered firmly and seriously. And that was what he truly felt. He wanted Leticia for real. She looked touched and when she answered, her voice confirmed the emotion.

"Then I'll stay." She said softly and leaned to kiss him. They were kissing for a while, delicately and tenderly. When she decided to stop, she smiled and said jokingly. "But I'll have to leave eventually, you know, I would need some clothes to change."

"I can give you some of my t-shirts!" Adrien answered cheerfully, knowing that she was joking. With a wide grin, he added. "But you can walk around naked. I wouldn't mind at all."

"Oh, yeah?" Leticia chuckled. "And what about the food?"

"We can order everything." Adrien laughed.

"I see that you have answers for everything," Leticia laughed too and knelt up. "Except one thing." She said and reached to her crotch, and next lifted the condom, so Adrien could see it. "We would need more of those, don't you think?"

Adrien's eyes almost popped out when he noticed how much jizz that condom contained.And I thought that my load was a big one, he couldn't believe that anyone was able to produce so much sperm. That observation made him excited, and he came up with the perfect answer.

"Do we really need them?" He asked, couldn't help but smirked. "I think that resupply of the lube will be more important."

"I really like your line of thoughts." Leticia laughed heartily and again laid down to kiss him. "We can try all of these ideas later. But for now, let's take a shower together!"

THE END

Marasso
Marasso
563 Followers